http://canfores.com/?option=com_k2 clash royale cheat
This is the Home for Official EFT™
(Emotional Freedom Techniques)
Includes Gold Standard EFT™ and Optimal EFT™
http://canfores.com/situacio clash royale hack ios
http://canadapayday.loan/online-application-for-student-loan-saskatchewan.html online application for student loan saskatchewan
http://247loan.ca/apply-alberta-loans-online apply alberta loans online
Where the authentic source for EFT (or "Tapping") resides
What is EFT or Tapping?
http://247loan.ca/cash-advance-north-bay-ontario cash advance north bay ontario
What can I use EFT for?
I'm a beginner at EFT. Where do I start?
http://canadapayday.loan/saskatchewan-government-student-loans-2010.html saskatchewan government student loans 2010
I'm a professional. How do I get trained and certified in EFT Tapping?
http://247loan.ca/instant-loans-edmonton instant loans edmonton
The Remarkable Evolution of EFT aka Tapping
http://canadapayday.loan/quick-online-payday-loans-canada.html quick online payday loans canada Note: The following represents my personal experience and contains my own beliefs and conclusions regarding EFT (or "Tapping"). It has not been approved by any medical or governmental authority. Gary Craig
http://canadapayday.loan/instant-loans-saskatchewan.html instant loans saskatchewan
EFT Tapping for Phobias - a beginning
EFT also useful for trauma - a Tapping blessing
EFT also useful for Pain and Diseases - more Tapping blessings
My personal training prior to establishing EFT Tapping
http://247loan.ca/payday-loans-richmond-hill-ontario payday loans richmond hill ontario
Comparing the EFT (or "Tapping") process with conventional methods
Who says psychotherapy has to take months and years to do very little? Only those who believe it to be so and have invested their lifetimes in perpetuating that myth.
Who says that drugs, surgeries, radiation and the like represent the only viable solutions to physical problems? Only those who have not adequately looked outside the box. While the medical approach should certainly be considered for health concerns, it is not the only approach. The emerging field of Mind-Body Medicine, for example, has developed numerous research studies pointing to relief in manners complementary to those of allopathic medicine. Acupuncture has shown similar evidence.
EFT, in it’s simplest description, combines Mind-Body Medicine with the stimulation of the acupuncture meridians (via fingertip Tapping) to generate a synergistic blend of the two. From my years of EFT observation it is easy to conclude that this blend gives rise to benefits that surpass those provided by the individual parts. I’ve also seen it bring relief (including the complete cessation of symptoms) where drugs, surgery and other medical interventions appeared to have failed.
Does this mean that EFT Tapping is better than everything else and that all other methods should be dropped? Of course not!!
Rather, it means that EFT represents a much different approach than other methods and belongs in everyone’s toolbox. Tapping aims at the balancing of the body’s energy meridians and the resolution of health robbing negative emotions. If one’s current healing path is ignoring this possibility then, in my opinion, their pursuit contains a gaping hole.
EFT’s acceptance has been monumental…
- I established a newsletter with 20 original subscribers in 1997. In a few years it grew to 500,000, all of which came via word of mouth.
- Dedicated people from all over the world translated my previous Free EFT Manual into over 20 languages (that manual has since been replaced by The Free Gold Standard (Official) EFT Tapping Tutorial). This was done voluntarily (I didn't request anyone to do it) and without any fees whatsoever. It was an act of love so that our non-english speaking citizens could learn the EFT Tapping Basics.
- Clients, therapists, physicians and healing professionals of every description have voluntarily contributed their experiences to the EFT newsletter. This has created a mountain of teaching examples on our website and represents one of the largest reference libraries of its kind.
Along the way some other EFT discoveries were made that further enhanced the Tapping process…
- The link between emotional issues and physical ailments became clearer through more observation. This resulted in EFT being used successfully for Serious Diseases of all kinds in that physical symptoms tended to fade with the proper tapping on emotional issues. Please consult physicians on all medical issues.
- In many cases, complex issues could be reduced, via EFT, to the SPECIFIC EMOTIONAL EVENTS underlying them. This helped simplify the process so that more EFT’ers could provide even sounder benefits.
- We found that people could Borrow Benefits (Easy EFT) and achieve results while tapping along with someone else’s session. This tends to occur even though the other person’s issue is different from the one Borrowing the Benefits. I once spent an afternoon with 500 people using this EFT process and 499 of them reported impressive improvement in one or more of their issues.
- We also found that EFT could be effective even when done in a surrogate manner. Thus it was discovered that tapping for someone else (including animals and non-verbal children) can often produce meaningful benefits.
EFT often meets with resistance ... to be expected because the Tapping process doesn't fit with conventional thinking.
Along the way there was also some resistance. This is to be expected with something as seemingly different as EFT. We all want our beliefs to be correct and we will often defend them, sometimes with great energy. When our beliefs are radically violated, our systems can even react with hostility.
While many people have greeted EFT’s healing benefits with love and gratitude, others have thrown stones at it. What’s interesting is that the stone throwers tend to be scientists that should know better. Rather than embrace this astounding method with intrigue and curiosity, they attack it WITHOUT EVER TAKING THE TIME TO UNDERSTAND OR EXPERIENCE THIS TAPPING PROCESS. It is a fascinating study on how ingrained beliefs can be so hard to overturn (even when they are dead wrong).
So, as the years have gone by, we have gradually presented scientifically controlled studies designed to validate EFT’s effectiveness. Little by little the hostility has faded. It’s still there to some degree but, in my experience, what’s left always resides within people who are outside this palace looking in our window. They have yet to seriously digest EFT and its remarkable benefits. I welcome their industry and their criticism and ask only that the criticism be based on true experience with the Tapping process, not with speculative rhetoric.