- Official EFT Tutorial
- PART I For Everyone: The EFT Tapping Basics
- Using EFT Tapping For Yourself
- Using EFT Tapping Professionally
- What is EFT? - Theory, Science and Uses
- How to do the EFT Tapping Basics - The Basic Recipe
- The EFT Constricted Breathing Technique
- Are You Satisfied With 20% of EFT's Tapping Possibilities?
- Strategies for Getting Started: Pain, Personal Peace, Physical Disease and More
- The Pros and Perils of EFT Tapping Scripts
- What can I expect from EFT Tapping?
- PART II For Everyone: Getting to the Roots of Your EFT Issues
- Intro to Part II
- Finding Aspects within the EFT Tapping Process
- Intro to Being Specific With EFT Tapping
- Testing Your EFT Tapping Work - The Triad
- Uncovering Specific Events - An Essential Concept Within the EFT Tapping Process
- The EFT Tell the Story Technique - The Workhorse Tapping Method
- What Should I Say During the EFT Tapping Process?
- The EFT Generalization Effect - A Big Step Toward Tapping Efficiency
- The EFT Personal Peace Procedure
- When to Use Global Approaches in the EFT Tapping Process
- The EFT Tapping Success Strategy
- PART III - Advanced: Additional Tapping Tools & Refinements
- Intro to Part III
- The EFT Movie Technique - A Useful Tapping Tool
- The EFT Tearless Trauma Technique
- Chasing the Pain - Deeper EFT Relief
- Cognitive Shifts - Belief Changes Within EFT
- Common EFT Challenges
- Emphasizing the Words - More Tapping Power When Needed
- Advanced Testing Techniques
- Testing The Tabletop
- Before You Move On To Deeper EFT Tapping Work...
- PART V - Advanced: Polishing the Process & Expanding the Language
Official EFT Tutorial
PART IV - Advanced: Tapping Deeper Into Emotional Issues
How to Navigate This Section of Our Website:
Use the menu on the left to find your way around the extensive content in this section. The menu expands and collapses for ease of use. Click on the [+] and [-] icons to expand/collapse the menu.
Note for Foreign Languages: This Tutorial contains some links to pages that are in English only. Those English pages are not critical to your EFT education and can be ignored.
Intro to Part IV
Achieve the Next 20% of EFT's Benefits
Here's where we get under the hood of those sophisticated emotional issues and get right to the core. We already know that Specific Events are the best target for lasting results with EFT. However, with experience, you have probably seen that there is some benefit to finding the “right” Specific Event, or the one that is contributing the most to the problem. The faster you can get to that one, the faster you can produce results.
Actually, “faster” is a relative term because as the cases get more complex, it is less likely that resolving one Specific Event will be enough. When you start working with things like chronic pain, diagnosed mental illness, or serious diseases, “faster” might mean 10 sessions instead of 40.
The material in this section will teach you my perspective on how emotional issues are formed, and how you can navigate through them to find the best possible Specific Events to address. This is a skill that will make the simple cases even simpler, and the “impossible” cases much less impossible.
Keep in mind that EFT is not intended to replace qualified medical or psychological treatment. Before taking on cases that might require such treatment, please be sure you are doing so with appropriate qualifications or with the advice of a qualified medical or mental health professional.
Here's a summary of what's ahead.
- We start by exploring the "Writing on our Walls" concept and its importance in understanding all emotional issues.
- We then link this idea to our Table Top & Table Legs metaphor to give you a vital structure on how emotional issues operate in the EFT environment. We call this article, "From the Writing on our Walls to Table Tops."
- Then we provide several practical concepts in an article entitled, "The Writing on our Walls in Practice."
- This is all capped off with an article that blends everything together so that you can become a first rate EFT Detective. It's all in, "Detective Work - Getting to Core Issues.
© Gary and Tina Craig
All Rights Reserved