The Gary Craig Official EFT™ Training Centers
Optimal EFT™ ⸱ The Unseen Therapist™ ⸱ Beyond Tapping
The ONLY official EFT training…anywhere (See About those EFT Tapping Spin-offs)
Free Get Started Package Includes:
- The Unseen Therapist™ e-book
- Newsletter and More...
- The Optimal EFT™ Course
- Create healing "symphonies"
- Advanced lessons & Vast Companion Library
- Complete EFT Certification
- A Sky With No Ceiling
- Customized to you
Unseen Therapist™ Free Newsletter Optimal EFT™ Practitioners 3000 EFT Tapping Articles
Answers to Common Questions
Easy. Just follow the three steps above. The free materials in the first step give you all the basics and, for many, this will be all you need. Professionals and motivated students may wish to explore step two - our Optimal EFT Course - which is an advanced, on-line training. From there you can investigate step three, our hands-on Complete EFT Certification which is customized to your needs.
EFT stands for (Emotional Freedom Techniques) and I first introduced it to the public in 1995. It integrates the Chinese meridian system into the therapy process by tapping on meridian points with your fingertips. Properly done, it reduces the conventional therapy process from weeks, months or years to a fraction of that time (often to minutes or hours). Numerous internet versions of it are in use by millions worldwide. However, the official, in-depth process is given free in our Gold Standard Official EFT Tapping Tutorial on our website.
Optimal EFT is our newest EFT advancement and introduces The Unseen Therapist, a spiritual presence of unlimited healing power Who provides healing that transcends all man-made methods. Before 2017, our EFT Tapping procedure (see the question above) was the mainstay of the EFT process. Starting in 2017, however, the tapping has been replaced to accommodate the new advancement. See my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist, for details.
In time… yes! it will be obsolete. It is becoming so even now. This is because The Unseen Therapist has vastly superior powers when compared to any man-made healing method (including EFT Tapping). However, for best results with The Unseen Therapist, a new form of thinking is required... an ultimate psychology... to fully utilize Her powers and that, of course, involves time and experience. Many people will still embrace EFT Tapping for a while (that's why I still teach it) but serious health professionals and highly motivated students will likely embrace these new skills.
Yes. She does not restrict Her benefits to anyone. She doesn't care about your educational background or your IQ, popularity, status in life, religion (if any) or anything else. You must, however, learn to communicate with Her and that pursuit is the focus of my Unseen Therapist book, Optimal EFT and other instructional materials.
Because I want these precious processes in the hands of as many people as possible. Everyone benefits when this happens. 90% of the public (my estimate) should be perfectly satisfied with our free foundational materials and need not go further. For professionals and motivated students (the other 10%), we provide top-quality advanced training and certification designed to place you into that upper echelon where the world's top healing practitioners reside. We refer to this level as, "A Sky With No Ceiling."
When I introduced EFT to the public in 1995, I had no idea it would be in the hands of millions. Accordingly, I offered it with an "open hand" wherein there were no royalties or legal fences of any kind. That generosity, however, did not include a license to change it.
As human nature unfolded, however, enthusiastic people filtered EFT through their own belief systems and, as a result, changed it and recreated EFT in their own images. Accordingly, you will find hundreds of EFT websites on the internet and over one thousand EFT books on Amazon.com. No two are the same. For more info see About Those EFT Tapping Spin-Offs.
You must answer this one for yourself. While I honor the enthusiasm with which the spin-offs offer their teachings, their various EFT certification and training courses vary dramatically and do not adequately represent Official EFT. Further, none of them have been given authorization to offer our most important advancements, Optimal EFT and The Unseen Therapist.
Nonetheless, you may find one or more of these offerings to your liking. If so, I encourage you to explore them, take their trainings, buy their products, etc. This may fulfill your needs. If not, return here for more authentic training.
Sure. Interested EFT promoters need only contact me to discuss the many rewards involved. This will allow them to blend harmoniously with the movement instead of being seen as dividing it.