- EFT works nicely for a skeptical smoker
- A procedure for smoking and other addictions--80% success rate
- Persistent EFT to help a client quit smoking at her own pace
- Dialogues with Smokers--Parts I & II
- Rapid relief for a smoking addiction
- EFT ends a strong addiction to smoking cigarettes
- I quit smoking with EFT by using rebellion as a cause
- New Smoking Cessation Program Resolves the Real Reason that People Smoke
- How cigarette cravings led to major emotional release with EFT
- Smoking urge subsides after EFT collapses a betrayal issue
- Smoking addiction subsides after finding unusual habit
- EFT for a very clever smoker - two months with no need for a cigarette
- Heavy smoker quits after resolving core issue
- Client stops smoking after addressing "manly" issue
- An ultra easy smoking cessation case
- Smoking addiction
- Self-Applied Acupressure Technique May Prevent Tobacco from Killing One Billion People
- EFT for a food craving also eliminated a cigarette craving
- Smoking, OCD & phobias
- Surrogate EFT eliminates smoking addiction
- EFT and Inner Theater for Parts Work for quitting smoking
- A "One Session Wonder" for quitting smoking
- A case where cigarette cravings turned out to be a form of self-punishment
- EFT rapidly curbs cigarette cravings
- EFT's "Tell the Story Technique" releases alcohol-related anger feelings
- Alcoholic eliminates desire for alcohol by addressing "state" ness
- Budweiser beer - evidence that emotions cause addictions
- Detox relief from pain killers, migraine headaches and alcohol
- Using EFT for a headache provides aid to alcohol recovery
- A report from a "hopeless" binge drinking client
- Using EFT for unresolved grief aids an alcohol problem as a side benefit
- Finding out what really caused a food craving
- Emphatic tapping for a sugar addiction
- Hitting a chocolate craving head on
- Using EFT for a caffeine addiction
- Over 30 pounds and counting....
- EFT helps morbidly obese woman to stop feeling hungry
- Successful EFT reframing of a Coke & Pepsi addiction
- Is it safe to drop those pounds?
- EFT for ice cream cravings
- The core issue behind a cookie craving
- EFT eliminates 40 year addiction to coffee - 9 month follow-up
- EFT for a chocolate addiction brings about physical symptoms -- all gone in 10 minutes
- Finding the core issue behind a sweets addiction
- What was REALLY behind those cravings?
- Chocolate cravings have their root in childhood poverty
- Overcoming a Food Craving
- Simple EFT procedure for excess food and drink consumption
- How Mary's self sabotage kept her from slimming down
- A success formula for self-sabotage eliminates binge eating
- Melissa gets to the root of her sugar addiction - Followup included
- An ice cream addiction fades after quality detective work by Carol Solomon
- Sugar cravings subside with persistent and consistent EFT
- Jane no longer wants those potato chips
- Chewing tobacco addiction aided by surrogate tapping
- All traces of
- EFT and nail biting. A one minute wonder
- Successful 21 month follow up on a 20 year chewing tobacco addiction.
- EFT ends secret addiction to inhalants and clears the core issue
- 23 Year Hair Pulling Compulsive Disorder Ends at an EFT Workshop
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder regarding AIDS
- EFT for hoarding (OCD)
- Success with Addictions using EFT
- Recovering Addicts Lose Nicotine Cravings in Record Time
- After tapping, Carol
- Touching trichotillomania tale
- 60 year soap opera 'addiction' vanishes as a side benefit of EFT
- Brief uses of EFT collapses hair pulling problem (trichotillomania)
- EFT in 12 Step programs - a perfect place to address specific events
- EFT succeeds with hand washing compulsion in minutes
- EFT for a gambling addiction
- A self administered approach to addictions
- An Example of Using Reframes with Addictive Behavior
- Chewing tobacco habit--A humorous look at an extreme Apex problem
Rapid success for a crystal meth and cocaine addiction
Note: This is one of 3,000 articles written prior to the updated Gold Standard (Official) EFT Tapping Tutorial™. It provides practical uses for EFT Tapping and most EFT'ers should find it very helpful. However, if your benefits are temporary or a more in-depth approach is needed, you are urged to explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist, and/or (3) get help from a Certified EFT Practitioner.
Aileen Nobles uses creativity for many emotional issues underlying an addiction to crystal meth and cocaine. Her client then goes a week without these drugs. Please note that this is an unusual case ... AND ... it may not be over. Most hard addictions require skillful and persistent use of EFT to rid the system of all the emotional drivers (and their various aspects). Nonetheless, the results here are impressive, as is Aileen's unique approach.
I want to share with you that a week ago I had a session with a client who was using crystal meth and cocaine. He was completely out of control. We did a session working on his issues of being rejected by his parents and the children at school for being a "sissy." (His words)
He is gay, and never felt that he was lovable just because he exists. We tapped on "being a sissy and not being lovable." We tapped as he alternated....
"I'm lovable but I'm not..""I'm strong in some areas but weak in others.." "I'm creative but not creative enough." "I want drugs but I don't..""I want to get high but I hate myself when I do it with drugs..""I want to be high on life and love without drugs..""I'm a pretty great guy but I just don't know it...I want to know it.."
I had him visualize holding a tiny baby (himself as a new born.) He was able to love the baby just because he existed.. He tapped as we had the baby grow up to be a toddler, he could still give love. He tapped as the little boy grew up and he couldn't give him love any more. We continued to tap as he grew up to present time. Using words such as....
"I'm lovable and unlovable at the same time...so are most people so I'm in good company.""I'm perfect in my seeming imperfection."
He was smiling, laughing and crying by the end of his session.
I saw him a week later and lo and behold he had been off drugs all week!!!
It is not always this easy and I am sure he was at that perfect place for change, but what a wonderful testimonial for EFT.
Love and Light
FOR MORE EFT HELP ...
Explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist.