- Persistent EFT to help a client quit smoking at her own pace
- EFT works nicely for a skeptical smoker
- A procedure for smoking and other addictions--80% success rate
- EFT ends a strong addiction to smoking cigarettes
- Dialogues with Smokers--Parts I & II
- Rapid relief for a smoking addiction
- How cigarette cravings led to major emotional release with EFT
- I quit smoking with EFT by using rebellion as a cause
- New Smoking Cessation Program Resolves the Real Reason that People Smoke
- EFT for a very clever smoker - two months with no need for a cigarette
- Smoking urge subsides after EFT collapses a betrayal issue
- Smoking addiction subsides after finding unusual habit
- An ultra easy smoking cessation case
- Heavy smoker quits after resolving core issue
- Client stops smoking after addressing "manly" issue
- EFT for a food craving also eliminated a cigarette craving
- Smoking addiction
- Self-Applied Acupressure Technique May Prevent Tobacco from Killing One Billion People
- Surrogate EFT eliminates smoking addiction
- EFT and Inner Theater for Parts Work for quitting smoking
- Smoking, OCD & phobias
- A case where cigarette cravings turned out to be a form of self-punishment
- EFT rapidly curbs cigarette cravings
- A "One Session Wonder" for quitting smoking
- EFT's "Tell the Story Technique" releases alcohol-related anger feelings
- Alcoholic eliminates desire for alcohol by addressing "state" ness
- Budweiser beer - evidence that emotions cause addictions
- Detox relief from pain killers, migraine headaches and alcohol
- Using EFT for a headache provides aid to alcohol recovery
- A report from a "hopeless" binge drinking client
- Using EFT for unresolved grief aids an alcohol problem as a side benefit
- Hitting a chocolate craving head on
- Finding out what really caused a food craving
- Emphatic tapping for a sugar addiction
- EFT helps morbidly obese woman to stop feeling hungry
- Using EFT for a caffeine addiction
- Over 30 pounds and counting....
- EFT for ice cream cravings
- Successful EFT reframing of a Coke & Pepsi addiction
- Is it safe to drop those pounds?
- EFT for a chocolate addiction brings about physical symptoms -- all gone in 10 minutes
- The core issue behind a cookie craving
- EFT eliminates 40 year addiction to coffee - 9 month follow-up
- Chocolate cravings have their root in childhood poverty
- Finding the core issue behind a sweets addiction
- What was REALLY behind those cravings?
- How Mary's self sabotage kept her from slimming down
- Overcoming a Food Craving
- Simple EFT procedure for excess food and drink consumption
- Melissa gets to the root of her sugar addiction - Followup included
- An ice cream addiction fades after quality detective work by Carol Solomon
- A success formula for self-sabotage eliminates binge eating
- Jane no longer wants those potato chips
- Sugar cravings subside with persistent and consistent EFT
- EFT and nail biting. A one minute wonder
- Chewing tobacco addiction aided by surrogate tapping
- All traces of
- 23 Year Hair Pulling Compulsive Disorder Ends at an EFT Workshop
- Successful 21 month follow up on a 20 year chewing tobacco addiction.
- EFT ends secret addiction to inhalants and clears the core issue
- Success with Addictions using EFT
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder regarding AIDS
- EFT for hoarding (OCD)
- Recovering Addicts Lose Nicotine Cravings in Record Time
- After tapping, Carol
- Touching trichotillomania tale
- 60 year soap opera 'addiction' vanishes as a side benefit of EFT
- EFT in 12 Step programs - a perfect place to address specific events
- Brief uses of EFT collapses hair pulling problem (trichotillomania)
- EFT for a gambling addiction
- EFT succeeds with hand washing compulsion in minutes
- Chewing tobacco habit--A humorous look at an extreme Apex problem
- A self administered approach to addictions
- An Example of Using Reframes with Addictive Behavior
EFT for a chocolate addiction brings about physical symptoms -- all gone in 10 minutes
Note: This is one of 3,000 articles written prior to the updated Gold Standard (Official) EFT Tapping Tutorial™. It provides practical uses for EFT Tapping and most EFT'ers should find it very helpful. However, if your benefits are temporary or a more in-depth approach is needed, you are urged to explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist, and/or (3) get help from a Certified EFT Practitioner.
John Digby from the UK alertly uses EFT for physical symptoms that "show up" as he is helping his client with a chocolate addiction.
I thought you would like to hear about a gem of an event that happened recently.
I run my practise from an office in a multi-use block of start-up companies and am opposite the kitchen, where I bump into most of the other occupants from time to time. One of the ladies that I speak with runs a local Weight Watchers group and had vouchsafed to me that she had a real addiction to CHOCOLATE! Now there’s a surprise! Last Thursday, I met her in the kitchen and this time asked her if she could spare ten minutes to see if I could help; she said OK.
We sat down and I showed her a small packet of German chocolate that I keep for demonstration purposes when running Level 1 trainings. Her level of intensity was 9.5 on a scale of 0 to 10 - I don’t know why, but there you go. I asked her to tap the KC point while she smelled it and described it to me. We then went onto a full recipe using reminder words like, smooth, yummy, warm, comforting, dribbling, and - I really want it. We breathed deeply and sighed. I asked for her level of intensity and she said there was none, but that she felt sick.
We then did one short cut round on feeling sick in the pit of her stomach and I asked for her level of intensity again. At this point she said she no longer felt sick, but had a headache over her left eyebrow. So, another short version on “Sharp pain over my left eye” and I asked her level of intensity again. Now she was clear and willing to throw the chocolate in the waste bin.
I found the diverse aspects to this “five minute touch-up” very interesting and was bowled over today when she looked in to say a heart-felt thanks. I asked why and she said that since the session, she was now feeling a lot more grounded and alert to the world and life in general. She really does seem a new woman and all in five minutes. She has booked her place on my next Level 1 intake and we are both looking forward to it immensely.
Love and energy,
FOR MORE EFT HELP ...
Explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist.