- Gary: The Stairway To Miracles
- "Impossible" Healings
- Camille's "impossible" neck recovery
- A kidney stone miracle
- The Unseen Therapist brings Sue Wilson a "State of Grace"
- Chelsey no longer craves alcohol
- Francoise's "impossible" jaw pain -- all gone in 5 minutes
- Michel's Hematoma Vanished Overnight - "Impossible?"
- A remedy for Diane's "Impossible" thin-walled blood veins
- Questions and Answers
- Are there deeper levels to address?
- Questions on world issues, prayer and EFT buddies
- "What if I cannot connect with the feeling within a specific event?"
- How do I approach chronic bronchitis?
- "Can I move through many specific events in a session?"
- Why do I stretch or laugh during Optimal EFT?
- An MD asks, "Why do you abandon medicine?"
- Dietland asks an advanced question about specific events
- Reflux: The Unseen Therapist succeeds where EFT Tapping fell short
- An MD shares his EFT journey
- Anne Ryan on The Unseen Therapist's "deeper state of peace"
- Anne Ryan deepens her skills with The Unseen Therapist
- The "impossible" knee pain that only EFT could help
- The Unseen Therapist opens two hearts - Love is my Shield"
- Did The Unseen Therapist rescue Daniela's aunt from death?
- Karen's vanishing wasp sting
- Jason flips into The Unseen Therapist's ultimate love
- Unexpected benefits from The Unseen Therapist
- My problem of being around sexually aggressive men
- 25 years of Acid Reflux vanishes
- "I'm never going to be able to do this!"
- "She's cancer free!"
- Spiritual Experiences
- Kurt Brendstrup compares the human and spiritual worlds
- Catherine's Spiritual Experience
- Jan Firstenberg's "Angel" experience.
- Mireille Fruin's "Blanket full of love"
- "Seeing" the client at an earlier age.
- The Unseen Therapist - Touching the World
- #1: Understanding time is an illusion.
- #2: "Everything changed and time stood still."
- #3: "Please God, may I feel your peace?"
- #4: Cherry Wilson's spiritual experience.
- #5: Anita Muzard shares her spiritual experience
- #6: The unexplainable Spiritual Experience
- #7: Suzan Proia had two Spiritual Awakenings
- #8: My "spiritual, out of this world experience."
- #9: Lilli Bennett's spiritual experience.
- #10: Fee Berry's spiritual experience included everything.
- #11: "I thought that I was being let in on what heaven must be like."
- #12: Describing the indescribable.
- #13: Katie Gallagher's Revelation
- #14: A must read: Joan Johnson's Spiritual Awakening.
- #15: "Everything is one."
- #16: Spiritual Experiences from Poland
- #17: "I felt the touch of God that night."
- #18: To Infinity and Beyond
- #19: Diane Roy's three spiritual experiences.
- #20: " I was speechless in overwhelming awe and wonder."
- #21: "Laughing in the wind."
The Unseen Therapist brings Sue Wilson a "State of Grace"
Definition of "impossible":
A Healing that is typically beyond the reach of medicine and other man-made methods.
One of our Optimal EFT goals is to achieve a "State of Grace."
This is where we reach that ultimate peaceful place towards which The Unseen Therapist guides us. When you have reached this State of Grace, you will know why this achievement is impossible for medicine and other man-made methods. It is the most life-shifting event you will ever experience.
Sue Wilson has reached this State of Grace and has done so by taking Optimal EFT and The Unseen Therapist seriously. She attends practice groups three times a week and has made practicing an important part of her life. As a result, many benefits have come her way. She says, "My path has become clear, to reside in Loving Grace. I am willing to do what it takes to get back there. When I think of these experiences I come to the cusp of the zone, but can’t quite reach it. My attitude is shifting. It is easier residing in my body. Everyday dramas don’t concern me as much. In my soul I know that the greatest satisfaction that I receive is through people and nature." Here's the full story (followed by a video discussion)...
I have been doing Optimal EFT for over 2 years, regularly practicing with a group three times a week. I became quite good at quieting my mind and calling in my loving place... to the point that I could reside there for several minutes without thoughts disrupting.
One evening when I was in bed and my husband of 34 years was asleep. I thought of how deeply he loved me. I was in awe of the depth of love. A warm expansive peace enveloped me. I felt a deep connection with Life. I felt incredibly loved with endless energy, yet peaceful with the ability to concentrate deeply. In this state only love was possible.
I tested this. Where I had felt anger and resentment toward another, I could only feel love and acceptance. It was so freeing and exceptionally clear, it was also familiar. I had known this before. Nothing else mattered but this beautiful way of being. I am certain that under all of the noise and busyness of life there is this State of Grace quietly waiting for us to connect to it.
Though it lasted about 15 minutes, I am grateful to have experienced it. Now I know what is possible.
The second experience was short and came after I had finished an Optimal EFT session. I was in the basement and heard my brother & wife come in upstairs. There was talking and walking around. I wasn’t feeling especially loving or thinking about love, just feeling rushed and somewhat irritated. OK not somewhat. I could fill 3 notebooks with specific events concerning my brother. Then, I suddenly flipped into the zone and felt the incredible loving energy again. Testing this on my anxiety and my sibling resulted in loving compassion for me, brother and all. It is so easy to exist in Love rather than negativity. To this day there is a change in the way I see my brother and the love that I feel coming from him. The twinkle in his eye and smile when he hugs me.
My path has become clear, to reside in Loving Grace. I am willing to do what it takes to get back there. When I think of these experiences I come to the cusp of the zone, but can’t quite reach it. My attitude is shifting. It is easier residing in my body. Everyday dramas don’t concern me as much. In my soul I know that the greatest satisfaction that I receive is through people and nature.
Your generosity and enthusiasm Gary dear, is responsible for a worldwide movement that will soon achieve a critical mass and change the world.
I am grateful, Sue
Fortunately, you don't need to have these experiences to get first class results. Our students often get "impossible" healings of every sort by simply borrowing from the power of The Unseen Therapist as they practice. The more you practice, the better your "Unseen Therapist Skills" become and the closer you get to your own State of Grace.
Enjoy this video with Sue.
NEED MORE HELP?
Read my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist for a solid understanding of our latest advancement, Optimal EFT.