- Gary: The Stairway To Miracles
- "Impossible" Healings
- Camille's "impossible" neck recovery
- A kidney stone miracle
- The Unseen Therapist brings Sue Wilson a "State of Grace"
- Chelsey no longer craves alcohol
- Francoise's "impossible" jaw pain -- all gone in 5 minutes
- Michel's Hematoma Vanished Overnight - "Impossible?"
- A remedy for Diane's "Impossible" thin-walled blood veins
- Questions and Answers
- Are there deeper levels to address?
- Questions on world issues, prayer and EFT buddies
- "What if I cannot connect with the feeling within a specific event?"
- How do I approach chronic bronchitis?
- "Can I move through many specific events in a session?"
- Why do I stretch or laugh during Optimal EFT?
- An MD asks, "Why do you abandon medicine?"
- Dietland asks an advanced question about specific events
- Reflux: The Unseen Therapist succeeds where EFT Tapping fell short
- An MD shares his EFT journey
- Anne Ryan on The Unseen Therapist's "deeper state of peace"
- Anne Ryan deepens her skills with The Unseen Therapist
- The "impossible" knee pain that only EFT could help
- The Unseen Therapist opens two hearts - Love is my Shield"
- Did The Unseen Therapist rescue Daniela's aunt from death?
- Karen's vanishing wasp sting
- Jason flips into The Unseen Therapist's ultimate love
- Unexpected benefits from The Unseen Therapist
- My problem of being around sexually aggressive men
- 25 years of Acid Reflux vanishes
- "I'm never going to be able to do this!"
- "She's cancer free!"
- Spiritual Experiences
- Kurt Brendstrup compares the human and spiritual worlds
- Catherine's Spiritual Experience
- Jan Firstenberg's "Angel" experience.
- Mireille Fruin's "Blanket full of love"
- "Seeing" the client at an earlier age.
- The Unseen Therapist - Touching the World
- #1: Understanding time is an illusion.
- #2: "Everything changed and time stood still."
- #3: "Please God, may I feel your peace?"
- #4: Cherry Wilson's spiritual experience.
- #5: Anita Muzard shares her spiritual experience
- #6: The unexplainable Spiritual Experience
- #7: Suzan Proia had two Spiritual Awakenings
- #8: My "spiritual, out of this world experience."
- #9: Lilli Bennett's spiritual experience.
- #10: Fee Berry's spiritual experience included everything.
- #11: "I thought that I was being let in on what heaven must be like."
- #12: Describing the indescribable.
- #13: Katie Gallagher's Revelation
- #14: A must read: Joan Johnson's Spiritual Awakening.
- #15: "Everything is one."
- #16: Spiritual Experiences from Poland
- #17: "I felt the touch of God that night."
- #18: To Infinity and Beyond
- #19: Diane Roy's three spiritual experiences.
- #20: " I was speechless in overwhelming awe and wonder."
- #21: "Laughing in the wind."
#3: "Please God, may I feel your peace?"
This well written account will pull you right into Terry's experience. He says, "I was totally one with the water, the earth, the sky, with all that is. I saw a couple of hikers in the distance and just wanted to run over to them and hug them, feeling like a little puppy totally in love with life."
15 years ago I was standing by the side of a small tarn in a very remote part of the Lake District in the UK feeling very small and insignificant and actually shaking with fear. I was about to undertake a journey way outside of my comfort zone and was feeling incredibly afraid at the prospect. I vividly recall closing my eyes as I stood by the side of the water and feeling the fear as my whole body was shaking from head to toe. I totally surrendered into the moment and silently asked, "Please God, may I feel Your Peace".
Instantly the shaking stopped and as I opened my eyes I felt total Oneness with everything around me.....the same landscape wherein just a moment ago I felt so small and lost within I now felt a part OF and not from. I felt like I could have walked across the water as i was the water.....the clouds looked fluffy and everything was in technicolour like I imagine it be like on an LSD trip.
I was totally one with the water, the earth, the sky, with all that is. I saw a couple of hikers in the distance and just wanted to run over to them and hug them, feeling like a little puppy totally in love with life.
These feelings stayed with me for a few days and I went on later that month to undergo the challenge that had been so scaring me ( a charity trek around a remote region of the Himalayas ) and to really enjoy the experience.
I guess i got a sense of another reality, that indeed if I can totally let go and surrender into the moment and experience myself as the Love that I am, then indeed i come to know what the mystics have said , that indeed All is Well and All Will Be Well !