- Official EFT Tutorial
- PART I For Everyone: The EFT Tapping Basics
- Using EFT Tapping For Yourself
- Using EFT Tapping Professionally
- What is EFT? - Theory, Science and Uses
- How to do the EFT Tapping Basics - The Basic Recipe
- The EFT Constricted Breathing Technique
- Are You Satisfied With 20% of EFT's Tapping Possibilities?
- Strategies for Getting Started: Pain, Personal Peace, Physical Disease and More
- The Pros and Perils of EFT Tapping Scripts
- What can I expect from EFT Tapping?
- PART II For Everyone: Getting to the Roots of Your EFT Issues
- Intro to Part II
- Finding Aspects within the EFT Tapping Process
- Intro to Being Specific With EFT Tapping
- Testing Your EFT Tapping Work - The Triad
- Uncovering Specific Events - An Essential Concept Within the EFT Tapping Process
- The EFT Tell the Story Technique - The Workhorse Tapping Method
- What Should I Say During the EFT Tapping Process?
- The EFT Generalization Effect - A Big Step Toward Tapping Efficiency
- The EFT Personal Peace Procedure
- When to Use Global Approaches in the EFT Tapping Process
- The EFT Tapping Success Strategy
- PART III - Advanced: Additional Tapping Tools & Refinements
- Intro to Part III
- The EFT Movie Technique - A Useful Tapping Tool
- The EFT Tearless Trauma Technique
- Chasing the Pain - Deeper EFT Relief
- Cognitive Shifts - Belief Changes Within EFT
- Common EFT Challenges
- Emphasizing the Words - More Tapping Power When Needed
- Advanced Testing Techniques
- Testing The Tabletop
- Before You Move On To Deeper EFT Tapping Work...
- PART V - Advanced: Polishing the Process & Expanding the Language
Official EFT Tutorial
Before You Begin
How to Easily Locate What You Want:
Use the menu on the left (or above if using a small screen) to find your way around the extensive content in this section. Click on the [+] and [-] icons to expand/collapse the menu. Note for Foreign Languages: This section may contain some links to pages that are in English only.
About Those EFT Tapping Spin-Offs: A Candid Discussion
"They all look something like EFT but underneath
they are substantially different, even from each other.
Frankly, I don't know whether to gasp or giggle at this outcome.
Conflicts everywhere. What’s a newbie to do?"
EFT's proliferation is
not without its concerns.
EFT’s worldwide proliferation is bringing hope to humanity but, due to issues that I caused, the movement is not without its concerns.
When I introduced EFT in 1995, I had no idea it would eventually land in the hands of millions. If I had, I would have made sure that everyone learned the method equally. Clear teaching. Consistent classes. Standards for the whole movement. This way all EFT'ers would speak the same language and innovations could build upon a common foundation.
But, alas, I dropped the ball and, as it stands, there are now hundreds of EFT spin-offs, each reflecting a different set of beliefs and preferences. No standards whatsoever. They all look something like EFT but underneath they are substantially different, even from each other. Frankly, I don't know whether to gasp or giggle at this outcome. Conflicts everywhere. What’s a newbie to do?
I suggest, of course, that you learn EFT here ... from the source ... where everything is detailed, consistent and absolutely free. But, if you wish to explore the spin-offs, you will find them all over the internet. They tend to use some form of the name EFT or its well known nickname, Tapping, in their titles.
While there are a small handful of exceptions, the vast majority of the promoters have not taken any in-depth training in EFT from the source and, as a result, they put forward "lighter" versions of EFT. Unfortunately, I have reports that one of these spin-offs has badly traumatized people, including sending some into suicide thoughts.
Obviously, I cannot support or endorse the greater majority of the spin-offs. I wish I could. It would help the proper spread of EFT.
PS: None of these issues exist with our newest advancement, Optimal EFT. It is only taught through this website and thus there are no variations using the Optimal EFT name.
© Gary and Tina Craig
All Rights Reserved