- Gary: The Stairway To Miracles
- "Impossible" Healings
- Helle's Decades Long Unforgiveness Issue Suddenly Crumbled
- Rita Lee has "Impossible" Hearing Recovery
- Elaine Leggett's "Impossible" Therapy Session
- Ellen Langen had an "Impossible" emotional healing
- Rita Lee has "impossible" vision recovery
- Camille's "impossible" neck recovery
- A kidney stone miracle
- The Unseen Therapist brings Sue Wilson a "State of Grace"
- Chelsey no longer craves alcohol
- Francoise's "impossible" jaw pain -- all gone in 5 minutes
- Michel's Hematoma Vanished Overnight - "Impossible?"
- A remedy for Diane's "Impossible" thin-walled blood veins
- Questions and Answers
- Gary Gives Advanced Pointers To Paul Smith For ALS
- Can The Unseen Therapist Help With Sciatica?
- Kevin MacNeil asks about blood pressure
- Can you explain illnesses in infants, children and animals?
- EFT to attract a spouse?
- Should a cancer patient read The Unseen Therapist book?
- The Unseen Therapist and a balding issue
- Are there deeper levels to address?
- Dietland asks an advanced question about specific events
- Questions on world issues, prayer and EFT buddies
- "What if I cannot connect with the feeling within a specific event?"
- How do I approach chronic bronchitis?
- "Can I move through many specific events in a session?"
- Why do I stretch or laugh during Optimal EFT?
- An MD asks, "Why do you abandon medicine?"
- Anne Ryan, The Unseen Therapist And A Move Toward Abundance
- Catherine tells her horrific story to The Unseen Therapist
- The Unseen Therapist as "Oxygen"
- Anna Garcia's serious, negative results using EFT "scripts"
- The Unseen Therapist eliminates eye bleeding and more
- Astonishing results for symptoms
- Reflux: The Unseen Therapist succeeds where EFT Tapping fell short
- An MD shares his EFT journey
- Anne Ryan on The Unseen Therapist's "deeper state of peace"
- Anne Ryan deepens her skills with The Unseen Therapist
- The "impossible" knee pain that only EFT could help
- The Unseen Therapist opens two hearts - Love is my Shield"
- Did The Unseen Therapist rescue Daniela's aunt from death?
- Karen's vanishing wasp sting
- Jason flips into The Unseen Therapist's ultimate love
- Unexpected benefits from The Unseen Therapist
- My problem of being around sexually aggressive men
- 25 years of Acid Reflux vanishes
- "I'm never going to be able to do this!"
- "She's cancer free!"
- Spiritual Experiences
- Kurt Brendstrup compares the human and spiritual worlds
- Catherine's Spiritual Experience
- Jan Firstenberg's "Angel" experience.
- Mireille Fruin's "Blanket full of love"
- "Seeing" the client at an earlier age.
- The Unseen Therapist - Touching the World
- #1: Understanding time is an illusion.
- #2: "Everything changed and time stood still."
- #3: "Please God, may I feel your peace?"
- #4: Cherry Wilson's spiritual experience.
- #5: Anita Muzard shares her spiritual experience
- #6: The unexplainable Spiritual Experience
- #7: Suzan Proia had two Spiritual Awakenings
- #8: My "spiritual, out of this world experience."
- #9: Lilli Bennett's spiritual experience.
- #10: Fee Berry's spiritual experience included everything.
- #11: "I thought that I was being let in on what heaven must be like."
- #12: Describing the indescribable.
- #13: Katie Gallagher's Revelation
- #14: A must read: Joan Johnson's Spiritual Awakening.
- #15: "Everything is one."
- #16: Spiritual Experiences from Poland
- #17: "I felt the touch of God that night."
- #18: To Infinity and Beyond
- #19: Diane Roy's three spiritual experiences.
- #20: " I was speechless in overwhelming awe and wonder."
- #21: "Laughing in the wind."
Anne Ryan deepens her skills with The Unseen Therapist
Healings are happening quicker and deeper for Anne Ryan because, through diligent practice with The Unseen Therapist, she is developing unique skills. She says, "I also want to express my deepest gratitude to you for bringing to the light the Unseen Therapist and Optimal EFT. They have been transformative for me personally and for the clients that I work with." AND "I can access Her anywhere and anytime and don't need to be somewhere quiet or sitting with my eyes closed." AND "Since this connection with the Unseen Therapist I am in communication with Her throughout the day and it makes such a difference."
As I slow down at this time of the Winter Solstice and Christmas (which I celebrate spiritually rather than religiously), I want to wish you peace, rest and replenishment. I also want to express my deepest gratitude to you for bringing to the light the Unseen Therapist and Optimal EFT. They have been transformative for me personally and for the clients that I work with. Even when I have clients that I tap with, usually because it is more in their comfort zone, She is present and allowing very deep issues to shift, cognitive shifts to take place more quickly and more peace to come quicker.
I have come with my family to my mum for Christmas. Today as I walked the dog lots of memories (specific events) came up from my teenage years and early 20's when I lived here. It was like a slide show. One after the other. I was walking beside a road busy with traffic so not exactly in the peace and quiet of nature. As each specific event came I invited in the Unseen Therapist and she dealt with them so easily and peacefully. To the point that as the slide show continued and the next one popped up I had to search my memory to find the one I had just worked on.
Occasionally there was a bit left or another aspect which cleared quickly with a second round. Mostly though they fell like ducks on a shooting gallery. I have no idea why that metaphor came but it did. I can access Her anywhere and anytime and don't need to be somewhere quiet or sitting with my eyes closed. I have never liked or been "successful" at meditating and I realised in recent times I go to a meditative place rather than meditate.
On reflection I used to get to that meditative place in the past when gardening. Since this connection with the Unseen Therapist I am in communication with Her throughout the day and it makes such a difference. I get reminders too about humility in the process. A couple of hours after walking the dog my mum got very irritated and a quick touching base with the Unseen Therapist did not shift it like the earlier ones. A deeper button had been pushed and one which has its very own dense forest. Hence the humility. Sometimes it is still a case of feeling overwhelmed and taking a bit longer to get back to the peace. The difference though is before every little incident that took me out of the peace would take days or weeks to restore. The foundation is much stronger and continuing to strengthen.
I share the above really as a small example of what has changed for me and continues to change.
Wishing you lots of peace and love.
NEED MORE HELP?
Read my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist for a solid understanding of our latest advancement, Optimal EFT.