- The Unseen Therapist
- Meet The Unseen Therapist
- NewThink: #1 through #3
- A Peek at the Possibilities
- Intro: A Peek at the Possibilities
- Isabel Vagos
- Sheri Baker 1
- Sheri Baker 2
- Gabriëlle Rutten, MD
- Dr. Isabel Reis
- Claudia Logan, RN
- Gabriele Rother
- Taye Bela Corby
- Diane von der Weid
- Armelle Moneger
- Patricia Huyn Van Phuong
- Robert Rother
- Alain von der Weid
- Helen Blom
- Joanna Czaijkowska
- Jacqui Halstead
- Bianca von Heiroth
- Linda Carr
- Kay Christopher
- Diane Roy
- NewThink: #4 through #7
- NewThink #4: We Must Finally Listen to What Science Has Been Telling us For Decades
- Basic Science: Our Senses Deceive us. The World is NOT how it Appears!
- Quantum Physics: The Advanced Science That Destroys Every Belief We Have!
- All Of Our Beliefs Are Open To Question
- NewThink #5: We Must Also Listen to the Volumes of Spiritual Evidence
- My Visit With the Divine!
- Oneness and Other Features of this Unspeakable Grandeur
- The Spiritual Experiences of Others
- NewThink #6: The Unseen Therapist is Ultimately the Only True Healer
- Message From The Unseen Therapist to You
- NewThink #7: We have Only One Challenge
- The Personal Peace Procedure
Table of Contents Help
The tabs on the right are shortcuts to where you have been:
- Previous Screen
- Previous Articles
- Previous Categories
- Start Page
- Hide Entire Menu
Swiping to the left will take you to the previous screen.
The folder icon indicates that more content is available. Click on the icon or the associated text, or swipe to the right to see the additional content.
The Unseen Therapist
The Personal Peace Procedure
Beginner's Personal Proof - The Symptom Approach
Climbing The Stairway to Miracles
The symptom approach:
A central focus of this book has been the importance of aiming at causes rather than symptoms. However, before I take you through a more detailed, cause-related, step-by-step set of instructions for our foundational Personal Peace Procedure (see next chapter), I’d like to offer a relatively quick, symptom-related way for you to experience the benefits of working with The Unseen Therapist.
Making it work for you:
Let's be realistic. Everything I have written so far can be dismissed as a mere hollow theory UNLESS IT WORKS FOR YOU. Indeed, all these persuasive scientific and spiritual findings may seem like tinsel on the tree if you don't experience benefits for yourself.
And that brings us to a challenge. Our therapist here is not a doctor, a pill or a surgical procedure that we can see or grab onto with our belief systems. Instead, our remedy comes from our Oneness--an immense, yet invisible power buried beneath our beliefs.
So it's not like we can just throw a switch and instantly do away with our ingrained belief systems. We are not used to this healing power and, despite all the credible info in this book, our built-in beliefs present an imposing barrier to its emergence. That's why we are tip-toeing into this with an aim toward gaining beginner's evidence of this power. It may be slow at first and may violate our need for a "quick fix." We may even appear to come up with nothing on our first tries. That's OK. You are learning a new skill.
But, in time, you WILL get results and, when you do, you will begin your ascent up our Stairway to Miracles. It will be like learning to use a computer and sending your first email. Suddenly you are alerted to the impressive power at your fingertips and, from there, you graduate into a limitless array of wonderments that were previously outside your imagination.
So we begin your climb up the Stairway to Miracles with a simple approach designed to give you…
Personal Proof Of
The Unseen Therapist's
This is essential for developing trust in The Unseen Therapist. Once you see results, not just for someone else but for you, your ascension up the Stairway will be filled with growing enthusiasm and, like with the computer, your appreciation will swell for what is to come.
But how do we prove this to ourselves?
We simply compare how we feel BEFORE inviting The Unseen Therapist with how we feel AFTER. This, in essence, is the same as what we do with man-made methods. Thus, while the process is invisible, we can measure our results in a standard, easy to see manner.
This will unfold as we step through this process below.
Caution: Some people have frailties that preclude them from engaging in ANY healing process alone. Thus, please read through the instructions below and, if there is any possibility that you may damage yourself with any of these procedures, please consult physicians first.
We start by aiming at physical discomforts (pains, itches, burns, etc.). Again, this may seem strange because my emphasis so far has been to aim at causes, not symptoms. However, aiming at physical discomforts is important for beginners. Here's why…
- The problems are easily identified (e.g. headache, back pain, sinus congestion, etc.)
- When results appear, they are usually immediate and are easily measured on a 0-10 intensity scale (e.g. an 8 goes to 3, a 7 goes to 0, etc.).
As stated, it is essential that you gain some early trust in this process and what greater evidence could you have than for a physical discomfort to improve after only a few minutes with The Unseen Therapist? This is especially impressive if pills or other man-made remedies have done little or nothing to resolve the issue.
Remember, this process is likely well outside your belief system and so your diligence and attention to detail are essential. Accordingly, I will provide plenty of specifics so we can answer your questions along the way.
Here's what you do: The process has 4 easy steps…
- Identify the discomfort.
- Estimate (measure) its intensity on a 0-10 scale.
- Invite The Unseen Therapist to resolve it.
- Again, estimate (measure) its intensity on a 0-10 scale.
Let me elaborate below on the steps. I will provide a few videos along the way to make sure the fine points are well described.
Step 1. Identify the discomfort:
Even though you may have more than one physical discomfort, please choose one of the most prominent ones. Don't be surprised if you get relief on more than one, even on ones that you don't choose. It happens now and then. Also, as a beginner, you may get no relief on the one you choose but some relief on others.
Step 2. Estimate (measure) the intensity of the discomfort on a 0-10 scale:
No need for precision here. All you are looking for is a beginning evaluation of the current intensity BEFORE inviting The Unseen Therapist. Later, you will compare this approximate evaluation with how the discomfort feels AFTER inviting The Unseen Therapist. The difference is a measure of your progress.
So, to make this BEFORE measure, just focus on the discomfort and estimate its current intensity on a scale from 0-10, where 10 is the worst it has ever been and 0 is no intensity at all.
Helpful hint #1 - discomforts can shift their forms and/or locations
Before inviting The Unseen Therapist, some discomforts may show up as a sharp pain, a dull throb, a burning sensation, etc. But after The Unseen Therapist, there may be a shift to another form of discomfort (e.g. a sharp pain may become an itch, a dull throb may become a sting, a burning sensation may become an ache, etc.).
Likewise, discomforts can shift location. A headache, for example may shift from behind the eyes to the back of the head. Or a neck pain may shift from the left to the right side or radiate along the muscles toward a shoulder.
These shifts are important evidences of progress and so, for accuracy in comparison, it is useful to properly identify your BEFORE discomforts to include both their forms and locations. Here are some examples of how you might identify some BEFORE discomforts.
- A 6 sharp pain at the top of my left shoulder,
- A 7 dull throb at the right side of my head,
- A 4 burning sensation at the center of my throat.
This way, if there is a shift, you will recognize it by referencing these details when you make your AFTER measure.
Here are some examples of how the above BEFORE discomforts may shift to an AFTER discomfort.
- A 6 sharp pain at the top of my left shoulder becomes a 4 itch two inches lower down the shoulder.
- A 7 dull throb at the right side of my head becomes a 3 stinging pain at the back of my head.
- A 4 burning sensation at the center of my throat becomes a 6 tightness in my jaw.
The possible details here are endless and I give you these examples so you can customize the idea to your own situation. These nuances can be particularly important because, when they shift, they point to new forms of discomfort. This is evidence that the original discomforts have been resolved (or improved) and new ones have taken their place. You can now treat these new discomforts as you did the original ones. With this understanding, you can convert what may, at first, appear to be modest or zero results into impressive successes. This video gives you an example.
Helpful hint #2 - intensities change with body position
Some discomforts get worse as you move your body. For example, as you sit comfortably in your chair, your BEFORE back pain may be "a 6 dull throb in the lower back," but, as you stand up, walk, or bend in a certain way, the pain may change from a 6 to an 8 or more.
Accordingly, it is important that you evaluate both your BEFORE and AFTER discomforts while your body is in the same position. Otherwise, your result may be inaccurate. You can always use the same process on the extra discomfort in the new body position. Just treat the new level as you would any other physical discomfort. This can improve your results still further. Here's a video to illustrate this point.
Step 3. Invite The Unseen Therapist to resolve it:
Now that you have identified your discomfort and evaluated its intensity on a 0-10 scale, it is time for The Unseen Therapist to do Her work. Here are the instructions, followed by an audio session.
- First, sit quietly, close your eyes and take a deep, relaxing breath. After 5 or 6 seconds, shift your focus to a loving moment. Just recall it, that’s all. It can be an experience with a person, a movie, a pet or even a peaceful moment in nature. This is your way of inviting The Unseen Therapist and letting Her know you are open to Her help. A simple remembrance will do. No need for a big production or a "Hollywood moment" with angels and harps. You may even have some competing mental chatter. That's OK. You are a beginner. Even if it appears you are "doing it wrong," don't fret. Your mere intention will suffice at this early stage.
- Then shift your focus to your discomfort and, after 5 or 6 seconds, invite The Unseen Therapist to remedy it in the form of healing light that surrounds the discomfort, bathes it in love and fades it to zero. Do this for about 30 seconds.
Below is the audio session that will walk you through this step on a physical discomfort of your choice. It assumes you have already identified the physical discomfort and assessed its BEFORE 0-10 intensity as well as its form and location. The audio is re-usable so that you can repeat it for other discomforts.
Step 4. Again estimate (measure) its intensity on a 0-10 scale:
Open your eyes, focus on your discomfort and estimate your AFTER 0-10 intensity. Then compare that with the BEFORE 0-10 intensity you previously estimated. Has there been an improvement? If so, you have a beginner's success. If the discomfort hasn't diminished completely, you can repeat the process as often as you want until your discomfort levels out at a lower level or disappears altogether.
If you experienced little or no 0-10 improvement, then notice if there has been a change in the form or location (e.g. has a sharp pain turned to an ache or some other form… or… has the location of the discomfort shifted to another place on the body). If so, this is actually an improvement. Why? Because the original form and/or location is no longer there (or greatly diminished) and it has been replaced by another discomfort (with advanced training you will come to know this as "switching aspects"). For further relief, you can now repeat the process on this new discomfort.
What if you still get no results? Remember, you are a beginner and are trying to access a power that has probably been submerged within you for your entire life. Be patient. You may fall short at first, just as you did when you first learned to ride a bicycle. That's to be expected. It is part of this trial and error learning process.
Try it on at least 5 discomforts:
Also, you have not learned to address causes yet. You are still at the symptom level where temporary or partial results are common. In fact, some discomforts will not budge with this beginner's process. That's because the underlying emotional causes may require more skills and thus aiming at the symptom(s) will be fruitless. As a beginner, you will not be able to recognize when this is happening (yet) and that is why it is essential that you apply this introductory process on at least 5 discomforts. This way, you are certain to have some successes and thus begin building your trust with The Unseen Therapist.
But you may not have 5 discomforts of your own. If not, then consider the options below.
Constricted Breathing Technique:
Most people, unbeknownst to them, are restricted in their ability to breathe deeply. While this is not necessarily a discomfort, it is something where our beginning method with The Unseen Therapist can provide improvement (and thus trust). Read the instructions below and then follow along with the video at the end.
- Take three deep breaths. Pause between them so you don't hyperventilate (become light headed). The purpose here is to expand your lungs so that any improvement you achieve cannot be attributed to a normal stretching effect.
- After relaxing for a bit, take another deep breath… as far in as you can take it… and then exhale. Now assess on a scale of 0-10 how close that was to what you intuitively guess would be your maximum capacity (assumed to be 10). Since you may never have done this before, your maximum capacity guess is probably inaccurate. That's OK. We are only looking for a BEFORE guesstimate. So, compared to what you assumed was your maximum capacity, did you reach a 3… a 7… a 10? That estimate will do.
- Now invite The Unseen Therapist to free up your breathing capacity. This time circulate The Unseen Therapist's healing light around the lungs and imagine them becoming softer and more flexible. Do this for about 30 seconds.
- Now take another deep breath and evaluate (measure) your new 0-10 breathing capacity. Compare this AFTER measurement with your previous BEFORE measurement. Chances are, your breathing capacity will significantly improve. Some people even improve well beyond what they thought would be a 10. If you wish, repeat this exercise and see how far you can go.
Create a discomfort:
Most of us have limitations in our body movements that, when we exceed them, physical discomforts are created. Here's a video example for "neck bending."
Work with someone else's discomforts:
This will open doors to a nearly unlimited list of discomforts because almost everyone over the age of 50 (parents, aunts, uncles) experiences one or more of them. It will also expose you to the beginning stages of one of the most fascinating features of The Unseen Therapist--namely--the ability to bring relief to other people surrogately. This ability can only occur, of course, because we are connected and are part of the Oneness that our quantum physicists have scientifically discovered.
The process is identical to the one you do for yourself. However, you must consult with the other person as to their BEFORE and AFTER intensities as well as the form (pain, ache, sting etc.), location and body positioning of their discomforts.
Once you have the necessary BEFORE info, you then close your eyes, take a deep breath and focus your thoughts on a loving moment (thereby inviting in The Unseen Therapist). Then, instead of focusing on YOUR discomfort, focus on his or hers. After 5 or 6 seconds, invite The Unseen Therapist to remedy it in the form of healing light that surrounds the discomfort, bathes it in love and fades it to zero. Do this for about 30 seconds. Then ask him or her for an AFTER estimate of the discomfort's intensity and compare that with the BEFORE estimate. You may need to repeat this 2 or 3 times for results to appear. Eventually, you will improve your skills and generate impressive results with more regularity.
Is "permission" required for surrogate work?
People often ask if we need to ask permission of the other person or God before helping someone surrogately. To me, that's a personal choice. However, I don't think it should stand in the way of your loving effort. To further clarify this point I created a video years ago that addresses this issue. It was for an EFT Tapping audience (before The Unseen Therapist) but the same concept holds true.