- The Unseen Therapist
- Meet The Unseen Therapist
- NewThink: #1 through #3
- A Peek at the Possibilities
- Intro: A Peek at the Possibilities
- Isabel Vagos
- Sheri Baker 1
- Sheri Baker 2
- Gabriëlle Rutten, MD
- Dr. Isabel Reis
- Claudia Logan, RN
- Gabriele Rother
- Taye Bela Corby
- Diane von der Weid
- Armelle Moneger
- Patricia Huyn Van Phuong
- Robert Rother
- Alain von der Weid
- Helen Blom
- Joanna Czaijkowska
- Jacqui Halstead
- Bianca von Heiroth
- Linda Carr
- Kay Christopher
- Diane Roy
- NewThink: #4 through #7
- NewThink #4: We Must Finally Listen to What Science Has Been Telling us For Decades
- Basic Science: Our Senses Deceive us. The World is NOT how it Appears!
- Quantum Physics: The Advanced Science That Destroys Every Belief We Have!
- All Of Our Beliefs Are Open To Question
- NewThink #5: We Must Also Listen to the Volumes of Spiritual Evidence
- My Visit With the Divine!
- Oneness and Other Features of this Unspeakable Grandeur
- The Spiritual Experiences of Others
- NewThink #6: The Unseen Therapist is Ultimately the Only True Healer
- Message From The Unseen Therapist to You
- NewThink #7: We have Only One Challenge
- The Personal Peace Procedure
The Unseen Therapist
A Peek at the Possibilities
Alain von der Weid
Alain von der Weid: “The Left Side of My Chest (Where They Did the Surgery) was Filled Again with Life.”
At the age of 7, back in the 1960s, I had major open heart surgery (one of the first surgeries for a Coarctation of the aorta ever in Switzerland). At the time, for obvious technical reasons, this kind of surgery was extremely rough and complex. It lasted 9 hours.
The post-surgery period was particularly rough both, physically and emotionally. It would be too long to go into detail here.
However, what I would like to share here is that before I learned about The Unseen Therapist, I used EFT Tapping (your previous method) very successfully on hundreds of aspects linked to this surgery and the post-surgery, and had great results. For example, since this surgery my blood pressure was always on the high side, and thanks to EFT Tapping, I was able to take it down to normal levels, and more importantly, have it stay at a normal level.
But there always seemed to be more to do… a missing piece, a sort of weight or burden that never went away. With the help of The Unseen Therapist and with my wife Diane, I was able to deal with very deep emotions related to this surgery, some of which I couldn’t find the words for. The work done with The Unseen Therapist resulted in a feeling that the left side of my chest (where they did the surgery) was filled again ‘with life.’ What a strange feeling that ‘life’ was gone from it for almost 50 years. Also gone was that ever-present weight or burden.
Alain von der Weid