- The Unseen Therapist
- Meet The Unseen Therapist
- NewThink: #1 through #3
- A Peek at the Possibilities
- Intro: A Peek at the Possibilities
- Isabel Vagos
- Sheri Baker 1
- Sheri Baker 2
- Gabriëlle Rutten, MD
- Dr. Isabel Reis
- Claudia Logan, RN
- Gabriele Rother
- Taye Bela Corby
- Diane von der Weid
- Armelle Moneger
- Patricia Huyn Van Phuong
- Robert Rother
- Alain von der Weid
- Helen Blom
- Joanna Czaijkowska
- Jacqui Halstead
- Bianca von Heiroth
- Linda Carr
- Kay Christopher
- Diane Roy
- NewThink: #4 through #7
- NewThink #4: We Must Finally Listen to What Science Has Been Telling us For Decades
- Basic Science: Our Senses Deceive us. The World is NOT how it Appears!
- Quantum Physics: The Advanced Science That Destroys Every Belief We Have!
- All Of Our Beliefs Are Open To Question
- NewThink #5: We Must Also Listen to the Volumes of Spiritual Evidence
- My Visit With the Divine!
- Oneness and Other Features of this Unspeakable Grandeur
- The Spiritual Experiences of Others
- NewThink #6: The Unseen Therapist is Ultimately the Only True Healer
- Message From The Unseen Therapist to You
- NewThink #7: We have Only One Challenge
- The Personal Peace Procedure
A Peek at the Possibilities
Diane von der Weid
Diane von der Weid Gets Stunning Results for a Swollen Left Ankle, Childhood Traumas, Negative Beliefs, a Stye Under the Eyelid, Sciatica, a Sore Throat and Headaches.
I noticed one evening that my left ankle was quite swollen, but could feel no pain and couldn’t relate it to any fall or accident. There seemed to be no direct reason for this, but there had been many emotional things going on in my life the months before. I chose to deal with it with the Unseen Therapist and my husband (Alain) joined me in the process. I had no clue as to what might have induced this swell, so we decided to just go with what was there: the swell… and my beliefs on ‘what it could be.’ Within minutes my ankle was back to normal; that was one year ago, and the swell never returned.
Since then I have experienced the work of The Unseen Therapist on different emotional and physical issues – from childhood traumas to negative beliefs, a stye under the eyelid, sciatica, a sore throat and headaches. I got stunning results and lasting resolution for each one of these issues.
Diane von der Weid
PS from Diane: “Getting quiet, for me, was a challenging part of the process. It would often take me several tries but the result was almost always worth it. Now I can do it in moments. Gary is right. Practice is essential.