- 3000 EFT Tapping Articles
- Pain Management
- Woman says, "EFT Won't Work For Me"
- EFT and a throat full of razor blades
- Tapping for a deep cat scratch immediately eliminates pain
- Pain and deafness subside over the phone
- Pain in infected arm disappears in 2 brief EFT rounds
- A Dentist uses EFT to help patient ease the excruciating pains of Trigeminal Neuralgia
- EFT for searing chest pain at 5am
- Georgina didn
- Pain Control--Parts I & II
- After 35 years of painful menstrual periods, 20 minutes of EFT eliminates
- Progress with Alex's swollen elbow - combining EFT with homeopathy
- EFT tip for tapping on pain that is hard to describe
- Thumb pain disappears along with relationship issues
- Three years of pain in a swollen ankle disappears after getting to the core issue
- EFT for pain when someone is passing away
- How to find the emotion that may be causing the pain
- Surrogate EFT brings multiple benefits to Molly and her mother--an enjoyable trip to the emergency room
- Athletic injuries and other things
- Newcomer learns the value of applying EFT to the "deeper level of the problem."
- Surrogate EFT gives comfort to a 94 year old woman with many health challenges
- EFT reduces pain and swelling, and speeds healing of a fractured ankle
- A classic example of an EFT delayed healing for pain
- Intense face pain fades for EFT professional -- an outside look made the difference
- 25 years of pain from experimental surgery was eliminated with 90 minutes of EFT -- Follow-up: no recurrence of pain after 8 months
- EFT Eliminates need for surgery on torn tendons
- Phantom Limb Pain
- Badly injured fingertip heals in minutes
- EFT quickly counteracts face pain
- When pain or immobility should no longer be there....
- Tightness, pain and palpitations
- Chronic pain and "The world is not a safe place"
- Thankful mother credits EFT for easing her 12 year old daughter's suffering as she died from a brain tumor
- Mobility and pain relief for Ron Ball's friends
- EFT for sciatica pain - Personal Peace Procedure brings up new core issues
- 20 years of Sciatica disappears with EFT
- Broad issues, sleeping problems and chronic pain
- Releasing 7 years of pain and much more
- Forgiveness and a clever idea made the difference for Marie Holliday--severe pain from spider bites
- EFT provides relief for 30 years of pain from a car accident--no more Vicodin
- Lori Laskowski's broken nose
- Mentally chasing the pain with EFT
- Jenny's painful breastfeeding had emotional roots
- EFT for post-surgery pain--experimenting with EFT words
- Physician successfully demonstrates EFT on leg pain
- Eight months of chronic pain disappears in 20 minutes over the phone - key emotional issue was the cause
- EFT on stage for pain from a broken wrist - getting to SPECIFIC EVENTS
- Eric Robins, MD explains how a chronic pain expert links pain and unresolved emotions
- Two successful Carpal Tunnel cases
- We saw the swelling subside in front of our eyes.
- Acute leg pain and two rashes disappear after using EFT to "Chase the Pain"
- EFT newbie helps pain ridden client to squeal with delight
- Sometimes core issues just show up after a little tapping
- Two year belly pain (emotionally caused) - gone in half an hour
- Leg pain from accident disappears
- Instant Messaging brings instant EFT results for a muscle cramp
- Can EFT mask a pain to the detriment of the client?
- Calming and Clearing Chronic Pain with EFT... for Practitioners and Clients
- EFT for menstrual cramps
- EFT finally works for Anne Stevenson after she pours on the Texas honey
- EFT Relieves Post-Operative Pain for a 90-Year-Old Woman
- Severe ovary pain eliminated with EFT and exploratory surgery becomes unnecessary
- EFT or witchcraft?
- EFT clears poison oak
- Pain Relief - New "Acupuncture without Needles" Technique Reports 80% Effectiveness, Often Out-Performing Drugs
- Twelve years of ankle pain vanishes -- 18 month follow up still shows no pain
- The hand pain with many past events linked to it
- Relieving menstrual cramps
- If we just follow the physical symptoms we can eliminate the emotional pain
- Getting more out of a massage with mental EFT
- Newbie gets complete relief from painful gum disease while reading the EFT Manual
- A "one point wonder" on pain & a question on morning sickness
- New Ways to Handle Pain with EFT
- The spider bite that wouldn't go away until.....
- Severe sore throat vanishes after persistent use of EFT
- Rapid relief for a torn rotator cuff
- Tap while you listen to what your aching body has to say
- How to spill boiling water on yourself and come out of it with minimal pain
- EFT for painful cystitis gets lasting results in 15 minutes - follow up included
- Osgood-Schlatter symptoms disappear in minutes with EFT
- Intense fears about giving birth are eased with EFT
- From chronic pain to joy with EFT in 9 minutes -- 20 year auto accident pain vanishes
- Genital pains
- A long list of successes by an EFT Newbie
- EFT halts the severe pain side effects of Interferon treatment in minutes!
- EFT relieves painful constipation
- Pain--A decision to use EFT instead of meds and surgery
- MD states: "I know that EFT can do all that is reported to be possible"
- When physical symptoms persist despite EFT treatment
- Relief of diabetic neuropathy and constant toe pain
- Scald pain relief, trigeminal neuralgia, sea urchin spike, menstrual pain, trembling absent minded surgeon, jealous lover
- Quick stomach pain relief for a surprised client
- EFT for dental fear and a major dental procedure
- EFT for Pain: "I saw stars, heard birds twittering and my hand looked like a piece of soft spaghetti" -- including a follow up
- Relieving menstrual pain: "My uterus was depressed"
- A quickie pain relief case
- EFT calms overwhelming pain from a broken finger
- Two weeks of abdominal pain gone in one session
- Gout sufferer dances a jig without pain.
- Using EFT immediately following an accident--The big wounds
- Rapid pain relief in the surgical ward
- Two rounds of EFT eliminates PMS related pain and nausea
- Terri's Pain Relief: "I woke up one morning and realized I could move..."
- EFT eliminates the pain of slamming a finger in a door
- Lorie's TMJ was so bad she was willing to be a medical guinea pig
- The emotional causes of phantom limb pain
- What helped Lenny's sore throat?
- Pain from a pinched finger gone in a minute
- The importance of applying EFT instantly after an accident!
- Ideas for using EFT with phantom limb pain
- Sore, Swollen Gums Relieved in Minutes
- Painful muscle cramps subside rapidly with EFT
- 60 years of pain gone in 20 minutes
- An acupuncturist overcomes limiting beliefs about EFT and pain
- Hernia relief: "Mom, how did you do that?"
- EFT newbie takes care of her daughter's severe sore throat
- A lesson in psychological reversal -- simply rubbing the "sore spot" may have helped a 5 week ear pain
- Using EFT to give birth without an epidural
- A one minute wonder by a physical therapist brings dramatic relief to intense pain
- No more sciatica for Betty--Getting to a core issue through a metaphor
- The colour of pain
- Spinal Stenosis Pain and Pregnancy Headache
- How to use EFT for pain that keeps returning to the same place
- The case of the Vanishing Vulvodynia
- Tap even when you are in such pain that you don
- Headaches & Migraines
- Migraine headache resolved in 5 minutes
- Chasing the pain - a creative approach
- Working on a migraine also leads to clearing traumas
- 18 month migraine headache followup--"no more lying down in the middle of the day."
- A methodical case involving chronic headaches
- From a seizure to migraines - EFT relief
- Successful EFT for a migraine with a skeptical, stressed client
- Chiropractor uses EFT on himself
- EFT eliminates ocular migraine while in the Doctor's waiting room
- Migraine gone in less than 10 minutes
- Migraine headache disappears after identifying core issue
- Skeptical Mom eliminates son's migraine headache
- Surrogate EFT helps husband
- Emotional causes for migraine headaches
- A simple headache was linked to shame, guilt and past regrets
- Migraine Headaches: No meds in 5 months
- Being persistent with a headache pays off after many seeming failures
- Step-by-step through a many aspected migraine headache case
- Aneurism results in chronic headache pain that doctors said would never go away. It disappeared with surrogate EFT and has been gone for 5 years.
- Headaches fade after forgiveness addressed
- Migraines and grief eliminated in one session
- Migraine Headache quickly abates without medication
- Taking care of a major migraine in minutes
- Migraine success with a Theater Mom - "Too many people in my head"
- Migraine Headache Relief: No Meds Therapy Reports 80% Effectiveness--Often Works in Minutes
- Surrogate EFT instantly eliminates migraine pain
- Headache, projection and persistence
- Mental EFT wards off a migraine in 10 minutes
- From a migraine headache to an epiphany
- 12 years of near constant migraine headaches resolved after finding core emotional issue
- EFT Newbie relieves a headache and severe thumb pain
- Using EFT after a migraine prescription no longer worked.
- Tapping away a hunger headache
- 5 day migraine fades in ten minutes
- Puja helps a client with panic attacks and migraines
- Success for a migraine headache from an EFT Newcomer
- Migraine vanishes in 10 minutes!
- EFT Newbie from Israel successfully relieves his wife's migraine headaches
- 11 month headache vanishes with EFT
- Using color to get to the core issue behind a headache
- Loretta Sparks' approach to migraine headaches and pain
- 40 years of migraines gone in 5 minutes with EFT
- "At first, I found no change..."
- Newbie achieves a 5 minute wonder for a migraine headache
- 40 year debilitating migraine--and much more--gone!
- Surrogate EFT alleviates a migraine over the phone
- Migraine headache relieved while riding in a car
- A newbie reports from the Maldive Islands - migraine relief
- Several brief descriptions of rapid headache relief
- Back Pain Relief
- Back Pain: "Even though this should be working, it's not and I don't know why..."
- Back pain (Scoliosis and Spinal Bifida) disappears after a core issue is uncovered
- Three-week incapacitating back pain relieved in one phone session--many details given
- Intense back pain and numbness
- Back pain is gone after doing EFT for entrepreneurial worries
- Back pain disappears after resolving "I want to escape from work"
- Back pain, head issues and "God issues"
- Three EFT sessions eliminate pain from degenerative disc disease
- Year-long nagging back pain gone in 30 seconds
- I fixed my dentist's back pain
- No more back pain despite a damaged lower spine. Is EFT the ultimate natural pain reliever? -- 1.5 year followup included
- Back pain subsides and spine goes into alignment after 14 years of pain
- Doubting client gets pain relief after intuitive EFT session
- EFT for lingering back pain -- several months later it is still gone
- Anger and rage is at the root of this back pain
- Intense back pain and numbness
- Back pain so intense, he had to crawl on his hands and knees.
- The ex-soldier with the painful back
- How cats became the core issue behind low back pain
- 20+ articles on pain and physical symptoms
- Natural Back Pain Relief
- Bernie uses his tapping bear to help a woman with back pain
- After 3 years of back pain, Allan skeptically tries EFT and is now pain free
- Severe back pain finally subsides after anger issue uncovered
- Back pain relief: A glowing reason for physicians to consider doing EFT before recommending drugs or surgery
- Back pain relief holds months later
- EFT helps avoid a root canal
- EFT relieves a tooth pain that a dentist couldn
- What happened to the dental cavities???
- "And then I realized my tooth pain was gone. It never came back."
- Excruciating dental pain subsides after 10 minutes of EFT
- Another surprising EFT dental result--doomed teeth recover
- EFT relieves tooth pain and then resets rotten tooth
- Newbie to EFT relieves husband's tooth infection
- EFT relieves "Emotional Toothache"
- Two minutes of EFT eliminates severe wisdom tooth pain so severe that painkillers did nothing.
- Pain from a fractured tooth disappears - Did EFT heal the fracture?
- Dr. Fred Feldstein uses EFT for wisdom tooth pain and an itchy, red rash
- EFT for wisdom tooth pain--Success where pain killers failed
- Using EFT for issues with the dentist
- Newbie uses EFT successfully for severe dental pain
- Range of motion metaphor releases shoulder pain
- Years of shoulder pain disappears in one EFT session--"What would your shoulder say...?"
- Shoulder pain has its roots in unresolved emotion
- Collapsing emotional issues avoids shoulder surgery
- Borrowing benefits from DVDs eliminates neck and shoulder pain
- How EFT allowed a pain client to avoid shoulder surgery
- "Even though this pain can't live in the face of love..."
- Frozen shoulder loosened by EFT
- Neck and shoulder pain disappear after tapping on, "I have to protect myself"
- A solid EFT approach to pain management
- Rapid recovery for a "frozen shoulder" that was supposed to take up to 3 years
- Freeing up a 10 year painful and immobile shoulder
- Unfreezing a frozen shoulder
- EFT relieves a torn rotator cuff in 5 minutes--surgery avoided
- Pain disappears from arm & shoulder that had been broken in 8 places and were full of plates and screws.
- 10 years of annoying shoulder 'clunk' disappears in 10 minutes
- 15 year intense hip pain disappears after using the EFT "Borrowing Benefits" procedure on a core emotional issue
- Consistent tapping brings peace and relieves pain
- Instant relief of back and hip pain astonishes nurse
- Surrogate EFT when the client is too busy to make her appointment--hip pain relief
- EFT prevents bruising and pain after a fall
- Hip pain vanishes despite the client's skepticism
- Persistent EFT brings relief to stubborn hip pain
- From a hip pain to mother issues
- Arthritic Knee Pain Relief from EFT despite an official Medical Diagnosis
- The wonderments of surrogate EFT -- this time for knee pain
- Persistent EFT relieves 40 year ankle/knee pain, bent finger and heartburn
- Successful EFT for the pain after knee surgery - including follow-up
- Persistent EFT brings arthritis to its knees
- Roseanna Ellis takes care of a headache, knee pain and back pain while on vacation
- EFT Newbie resolves extreme pain in her knees - "I can't stand this or that..."
- EFT eliminates knee pain even though there was no knee cartilage
- Creative uses of EFT for an embarrassing issue
- EFT for Sports Performance starts with eliminating knee pain
- Crippling judgment linked to knee pain--Melinda "asks her knees" for the core issue
- The pain that brought Kathie Cureington to her knees
- Knee pain is relieved after tapping on forgiveness
- A pain in the feet
- EFT relieves fungal toe nails and athletes foot after 30 minute session
- Severe foot pain and swelling resolves after addressing fears and anxiety about moving forward in life
- Oh my aching feet!
- 83 year old woman watches EFT DVDs and eliminates her 30 years of severe foot pain
- Joanna's painful foot was traced to an upset with her boyfriend--EFT eliminates pain from her "Jimmy foot"
- Swollen foot subsides in minutes after using EFT
- Was it a miracle, or was it EFT? Is there a difference? - Josh's oozing foot sore.
- An emotional resolution for cold feet and hands
- Using EFT for Cold Feet
- Neck pain and Irritable Bowel Syndrome--Pass the Megaphone
- Lifetime of pain eliminated after finding core issue
- An in-depth approach for relieving severe neck pain
- Strong neck pain finally subsides after SHOUTING the EFT setup phrases
- Neck pain relief after finding the emotional core issues
- The client with "worry in his neck."
- Crook in neck relieved in seconds for postal clerk
- Lump on neck disappears
- 15 year old neck pain disappeared along with a "Life is Hard" belief - Follow-up: still no pain after 1 month
- EFT Relieves Ankle and Neck Injuries--Before and After Thermal Scans Tell the Story
- A fascinating case using EFT and chakra colors
- EFT for a macular blister on the eye -- a one in a thousand result
- EFT for digestion and eye problems - the inner child and "Baby John"
- Surrogate EFT while in the dental chair - hygienist's eye pain relieved
- Solid detective work helps EFT clear a long term case of Itchy eyes (conjunctivitis)
- Using EFT for Dry Eyes
- Severe eye pain gone in moments.
- First Aid
- EFT first aid for the baby who stopped breathing
- First Aid EFT for a burn - and for feeling stupid about getting burned
- EFT is a Parent's Best Friend: Family First Aid, Motion Sickness, Birth Trauma and Vampire Eradication!!
- Using EFT as emotional first aid for children
- Several examples of using EFT as first aid for twin girls
- EFT first aid for Jerry's crushed finger - he was typing 2 days later
- EFT First Aid
- Creative use of EFT as First Aid for thigh pain
- Robert Syvertsen's spectacular EFT First Aid story
- Burns, bee stings and the like
- EFT First-Aid - The burn with no blisters
- EFT for a bad burn from sizzling fat
- EFT speeds the healing of this child's burn? The doctors and parents were surprised
- Two burn relief stories using EFT
- EFT stops intense burning in the eyes caused by hot peppers--Try it on Everything!
- A 4 year old girl taps on her mother after having her own EFT success with a bad burn
- Immediate relief from a hot wax burn
- EFT for a burn
- Finger burn immediately extinguished with EFT
- A skeptic uses EFT for burn relief.
- How to avoid the symptoms of a sunburn!
- EFT quickly eliminates any trace of a painful hornet sting
- Painful wasp sting subsides in minutes
- EFT newbie reports many successes ... from betrayal to a bee sting
- All traces of a bee sting are eliminated with 5 minutes of tapping
- Bee Sting: From Hysterics to Happiness in 5 minutes
- EFT after a SERIOUS jellyfish sting
- EFT helps newcomer Maridale with hay fever and a wasp sting
- Step on a Bee, use EFT
- An MD reports on using EFT for a jellyfish sting
- Bee sting swelling subsides as a "side benefit" of an EFT session
- Oh my! Rosey Green swallowed a stinging wasp
- Getting specific on pain....this time on an insect sting
- Immediate EFT alleviates a wasp sting
- Try EFT on Everything--even jellyfish stings
- A 5 year old boy bounces on his head but calms with 15 seconds of EFT
- EFT helps Terrie recover after her brain injury
- Using EFT to dramatically shorten injury recovery time
- Integrating the Parts:
- Use EFT as soon as you have an injury
- Asthma and a dancing injury
- Surrogate tapping for a severe finger injury rapidly reduces pain and avoids a trip to the Emergency Room
- Surrogate EFT across many State lines cuts healing time in half for a broken arm
- Do-It-Yourself Acupressure Technique Helps With Sports Injuries
- Using EFT on the slopes for a knee injury
- 84 year old woman recovers the use of her arm after muscles and ligaments were injured
- The injury that should have taken 6 weeks to heal
- Using EFT on a wrist injury
- How could a doctor (or anyone else) explain this dramatic recovery from an injury?
- EFT works on pain even when there is physical damage
- EFT eliminates chronic knee pain from an injury -- follow up included
- Painful injury disappears overnight
- Pain from severe lower back injury is resolved with three rounds of EFT
- Using EFT for the aftermath of a Near Death Experience - severe traumatic brain injury improves dramatically
- Pain Management
- Fears And Phobias
- Turkish MD finds core issue for a flying phobia
- Intense fear of flying eliminated with EFT -- with follow-up and interesting side benefits
- Fear of Flying, Public Speaking and All Phobias Gain Rapid Relief From New Meridian Based Procedure
- Fear of flying subsides--follow up included
- Eliminating a VERY intense fear of flying 6 weeks before getting on the plane
- Chrissie Hardisty's former fear of flying
- Simple EFT Basic Recipe collapses phobias regarding ladders, flying and cats.
- EFT eliminates fear of flying--an excellent study in aspects
- No Drugs Necessary to Reduce Fear of Flying, Jet Lag and Air Travel Health Risks
- EFT "on the fly"--the fear of flying
- Second hand tapping on the fear of flying
- How my computer helped clear a fear of flying
- Can we collapse the fear of flying even when there is no airplane around?
- Fear of flying, leaving home is dangerous, and you can never come back!
- Up, up and away--the fear of flying
- 57 year old fear of flying vanishes in one EFT session -- 3 month follow-up included
- EFT eliminates fear of flying--over the telephone
- Fear of flying and many aspects
- Getting behind a complicated Fear of Flying case
- Solid detective work finds the true cause of a Fear of Flying
- Treating "fear of flying" as a trauma case.
- A Fear of Flying turned out to be a metaphor for another life issue
- A good example of EFT's Generalization Effect with the fear of flying
- Surrogate tapping for the fear of flying
- Quality session for a fear of flying insects
- Do you want to skydive?
- A fear of flying case with a unique twist
- Brad Reed helps with the fear of flying (followup at end)
- What was really behind Janice's fear of flying?
- A quality look at how to test your work
- Sarah's cat phobia and other newcomer issues
- Fear of dogs disappears as EFT is used on an "unremembered memory"
- An EFT one minute wonder for fear of dogs gets a nanny a new job in a home with a 90 lb. dog
- The bird fear that had an unusual aspect
- Ten year old boy uses EFT to rid his friend of a dog phobia
- A detailed "fear of dogs" case using SPECIFIC EVENTS
- Breaking down a phobia into many aspects
- Fear of birds is minimized in minutes
- A dog phobia case that required persistence
- Success using EFT while imagining a phobia
- Was the fear of cats the real issue?
- Claustrophobia relieved in one session
- A follow-up on claustrophobia
- Testing claustrophobia results.
- EFT newbie helps claustrophobic husband prepare for full body scan machine with great results
- The Skeptic & Claustrophobia (or how I was treated like a
- EFT for panic attacks and claustrophobia -- quality approaches
- Claustrophobia has traumatic birth memory as its core issue
- 40 year driving fear gone: "Now I drive that mountain like I own it!"
- Borrowing benefits brings a welcome side effect
- A skeptic, escalator & freeway phobias and converging lines (with a lead in discussion on "getting worse")
- Using the Movie Technique in client
- Success with Fear of Bridges over Water -- with 7 month update
- Loren Fogelman collapses her own driving anxiety
- Driving fear in Louisiana
- EFT for motorway driving anxiety
- Applying EFT remotely to a driving phobia in India
- Jack Foriska eliminates his own terror of highway driving
- Essential Tremor and a cliff-driving phobia
- A bridge-over-water phobic crosses the Golden Gate Bridge
- Resolving many aspects of Freeway and Bridge Fears
- Movies and a fear of heights
- Newbie completely collapses a fear of heights
- Nate's fear of heights: From the Grand Canyon to a helicopter experience
- A phobia with an unusual cause
- The height phobia that wouldn't move
- A couple of one minute wonders - fear of heights and feeling dizzy
- A height phobia in Poland with a classic Apex response.
- Getting to specific events for resolving a height phobia
- A seemingly simple height phobia with underlying causes
- Successful surrogate EFT on Hiccups, Fear of Heights and a Sore Throat
- Surrogate mental tapping achieves success for a height phobic in a balcony
- Textbook height phobia case--two rounds of EFT and "Poof"
- EFT helps with fear of heights in the California Sierra Mountains
- A height phobia with traumatic roots
- The Fear of Heights was not really the Fear of Heights
- Using EFT when having blood taken - even if a vein collapses and you have a fear of needles
- Five sessions of EFT for a severe needle phobia - every detail needed tapping
- Getting beyond a 30 year fear of needles in 15 minutes
- A Newbie overcomes her own needle phobia
- Client with two phobias: Fear of mice and needles.
- Challenging needle phobia is eliminated
- Fear of needles is cleared after addressing many aspects with EFT
- John was paralyzed with fear over his wife's cancer
- Elimination of fear of death and loss of two children in 15 minutes
- EFT helps a 12 year old girl with a dentist fear go from screaming and crying to singing
- Success with infertility issues and "The Fear of the Fear."
- EFT newbie uses EFT successfully on a fear of roller coasters and high blood pressure (hypertension)
- Fear of Gynecological exams cured with EFT
- EFT Newcomer takes care of her own phobia of dead animals
- EFT eliminates a serious fear of vomiting
- EFT for fear of blood tests: Anorexia patient is able to receive hospital treatment
- Being creative about a stubborn dental phobia
- EFT clears an obsessive dental phobia: Note the insightful questions involved
- Using EFT for the fear of dentists - including a several year follow-up
- EFT for obsessive health fear
- Client spontaneously recalls important core issue while tapping for Fear of Choking
- EFT for a fear of surgery
- Nurse had a fear of taking blood samples
- EFT for a fear of anesthesia allowed Mara's client to have a lung transplant
- Being Alone
- Water / Swimming
- A stubborn fear -- The importance of persistence and 'seemingly unrelated issues'
- Overcoming the fear of swimming in a lake--many aspects treated
- Anthony's water phobia--gone in an afternoon
- Atrial Fibrillation, EFT as a University Curriculum and a Water Phobia session saves lives
- Niki LaMont on a water phobia
- An intense test of a water phobia relief
- From extreme water phobia to swimmer with EFT ... "I wouldn
- Two at-risk teenagers simultaneously resolve severe phobias with EFT in one session
- EFT for a child
- High-fiving a spider - a skeptical newbie's first case
- EFT for different aspects of a tarantula scare
- Rapidly collapsing a complicated spider phobia
- Lainy Wells' first EFT test--spiders
- "I have a fear of spiders you can't begin to touch!!"
- Spider phobia relief as a side benefit
- Severe tunnel phobic goes through 42 tunnels with minimal anxiety
- Surrogate EFT calms a frightened boy at school - a pipe bomb scare
- Extreme phobia eliminated after finding the core issue
- EFT side effect -- Banishing a show jumper
- Fear of entrapment and a useful way to uncover core issues
- Finding the REAL issues behind two (presumed) phobias
- Stripe phobia
- Collapsing fears associated with a gay man
- A very, very detailed look at undoing a fish phobia
- Some thoughts on EFT for fear
- An intense fear of choking on food was linked to stress at the dinner table and cleared with EFT
- Fear of riding on horseback disappears - but only after getting to the core issue
- Bonnie's fear of stairs
- Mandy Momberg's friend was afraid to be in her own home -- One month follow-up verifies EFT success
- An Intense fear of tunnels in Norway
- 21 year swallowing phobia clears after 2 simple rounds of basic EFT
- Using EFT for stage anxiety
- EFT for the fear of failure/success -- this time with an actress
- Bathroom phobia
- Camera-shy problem disappears after getting to core issue
- Using EFT for the wedding day jitters
- 40 Years of Terror gone after 60 minutes with EFT--smoking addiction gone too.
- Tapping for fear of the
- Tunnel phobia--"oh that is so easy"
- EFT and gay issues - fear of men
- Helping a young girl ride her bike
- It seemed like a bus phobia
- EFT calms a little girl
- EFT for a core fear brings a useful side effect
- Professionally stepping through an intense phobia case
- From being "scared to death of math" to an A in Algebra for a 36 year old returning to school
- A model case for all complicated phobias
- EFT for musicians
- How EFT stopped 2 young boys from crying at the barbershop - a lesson in surrogate tapping
- EFT for fear of bees
- The impossible phobia--how did you do that?
- Tapping to release future fears
- Tapping on a single point brought fear and pain to a halt
- 10 year follow-up on multiple phobias and dependency issues
- Roseanna Ellis helps an 11 year old boy overcome phobias
- EFT's Peace Potential: Establishing rapport and trust with a wasp
- How tapping for a fear automatically brought up a core issue -- birth trauma
- Progress with a "Social Phobic"
- Cell phone phobia
- Fear of social occasions resolved despite not finding the cause
- MD introduces an innovative idea that brings relief for stubborn relationship issue
- Fear of worms points to critical "core issue"
- Mom uses EFT to help her fearful son ride a bike
- Quick phobia work aims at specific events
- Creative EFT session brings up many specific events underlying a tunnel phobia
- EFT for getting over the fear of giving a teleclass
- Fear of clowns and mimes
- EFT for 7 year old Jasmine's stage fright
- Resolving fear of stepping out of the house brings improved blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- One brief EFT session releases a fear that originated at birth--Important for serious EFT students
- Tapping during a frightening movie to remove the fear
- EFT reduces test anxiety in moments
- A birth trauma was the core issue behind this phobia
- Lifelong fear of "Screaming Sirens" fades after attention to many aspects
- Michelle LaPrise's email phobia
- Deborah Lindsey shares her opinion about three major fears and phobias
- Fear of small spaces...a case with many aspects
- Trouble with math clears up after doing EFT on a "ghost vision"
- Very simple relief for an intense phobia. What is a phobia anyway?
- Young boy's eating phobia aided by a fascinating intuitive/surrogate session
- Virtual EFT on a motorbike in South Africa
- Young Debby enjoys her day -- no more fear of the Austrian Alps
- Young girl
- PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- New Treatment for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Delivers Rapid, Long Lasting Results for Iraqi War Veterans--No Drugs Necessary
- Bob Patefield wipes out his own PTSD
- An EFT gift for firefighters suffering from PTSD and trauma
- War veteran with PTSD gets quality results with EFT
- EFT beginner collapses her own PTSD
- Vietnam Vet with severe PTSD sleeps through the night for the first time in 39 years
- Knocking down war PTSD symptoms like dominoes
- Curing PTSD
- Pat Farrell resolves her own PTSD
- EFT on DID and PTSD
- EFT clears PTSD -- Nassirya bombing, Iraq
- An EFT Newcomer relieves Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- How I handled my PTSD (child abuse) all by myself
- An efficient way to relieve a PTSD memory
- How I handled my PTSD (witnessing a violent crime) all by myself
- Rape by a "friend"--PTSD and suicidal thoughts
- Jeanne Ranger clears her own PTSD
- Stubborn client, PTSD, hidden aspects and psychological reversal
- PTSD from a traumatic miscarriage is resolved with EFT
- Deborah Miller helps a man unravel how a childhood molestation affects his current relationship
- 13 years of daily abuse fades with a form of The Personal Peace Procedure
- A creative way to uncover a traumatic childhood event
- A very traumatic birth experience was at the root of this woman
- A problem staying focused and present had its roots in childhood trauma -- EFT resolved it.
- Difficulty with labor pains had its roots in childhood sexual abuse
- Chronic ear infections vanished after childhood trauma was cleared with EFT
- EFT and the devastation of childhood abuse
- A client talks about her abusive childhood and her relief via EFT
- EFT and birth trauma - addressing "the fetus inside me"
- Childhood molestation--using UNDERSTAND in the Set-up phrase
- An EFT expert beautifully weaves EFT within her client's pain, panic and molestation--success across the board
- A detailed and professional session regarding EFT for rape -- with one year follow-up
- An Hour and Ten Minutes (for relief of attempted murder, two assaults, rape and childhood incidents)
- Cleaning up a rape trauma
- A "one minute wonder" rape release.
- Rapid EFT results with an ACL tear -- Every sports team in the world would love to hear about this
- Cataract surgery goes perfectly after releasing inner child Issues
- Dr. Eric Robins, MD, uses EFT to avoid surgery for urination problem
- Unique uses for EFT in the surgery room
- Did EFT or Antibiotics help this little boy?
- How to remove a cyst without surgery or lasers
- A sore throat is traced to a childhood tonsil surgery
- Email correspondence on a serious childhood abuse case
- Bringing Bev out of a semi-catatonic state
- Relieving the trauma of a car accident with EFT
- EFT newcomer taps herself out of a dissociative state during regular therapy
- Using EFT when the client has a memory "blank spot"
- Using EFT after a terrorist attack
- Tapping on love pain leads Marta to her traumatic birth experience
- Using Surrogate EFT on 2-month old baby after surgery
- Group trauma treatment--CISD with EFT
- WAILING ON WALL STREET
- Releasing fear and trauma after a dog bite
- Accessing the deeper levels of trauma stored in our cellular memory
- Taking the edge off of a molestation.
- Gillian Wightman leads us expertly through a complicated "father abuse" case -- a fabulous start
- Using EFT for "womb issues"
- This psychiatrist uses EFT
- Pieter de Zwart combines his intuition with quality testing of his work for a first class result for trauma
- Borrowing Benefits brings up and collapses the Big One
- EFT newcomer resolves her own deep seated issues from childhood
- Handling the aftermath of a mugging with EFT...over the phone
- Did Brenda really abuse her brother?
- Three dissociative disorder cases
- Rape Trauma alleviated completely in one session with EFT -- libido returns
- Three EFT sessions lift depression, anger and sexual abuse trauma
- Pat Gurnick is my hero
- War trauma--no more nightmares
- 15 minutes of EFT brings dramatic results to a Vietnam Veteran
- EFT tapping for trauma brings unexpected benefits
- EFT "Choices" for recent NYC trauma victims.
- Using EFT to negotiate with multiple personalities
- Trauma relief one week after the Sept. 11, 2001 tragedy
- EFT after an attack in the street
- Helping a lost boy and his family out in the woods - spontaneous EFT
- The value of guessing: Releasing trauma in an injured elbow
- Sexual abuse case
- EFT helps clear early date rape trauma
- How Rebecca Gurland started with the EFT Personal Peace Procedure and wound up collapsing her major core issues
- EFT used instead of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) on severe trauma with impressive results
- EFT Trauma Session Seemed Complete But Needed More Work
- Praise for the EFT Tearless Trauma Technique
- Another approach to the Movie Technique
- Handling an abuse case in a quality way
- Working with Survivors of Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Rape resolved in record time
- The connection between vitiligo and a traumatic experience
- Peeling away the layers of sexual abuse
- Tapping for prenatal issues brings benefits
- EFT for our Emergency First Responders
- Hives subside as traumatic incident is resolved
- Step by step through a Post Traumatic Stress Disorder case
- Digging for core issues - reconnection to a trauma that was behind hay fever symptoms
- Hollywood film maker resolves deep personal traumas with EFT
- Resolving the intense after effects of child birth trauma
- A Detailed and Masterful Article on Using EFT for Trauma
- Six successful sessions with a war veteran
- Criminal defense attorney does EFT with suicidal client in jail
- Expert handling of a hidden traumatic memory -- all within 30 minutes
- Listen to a successful EFT grief session with Dr. Carol Look and "Toby"
- Approaching complex trauma with EFT - The Inner Theater
- Working with trauma - the connection between EFT and the Amygdula
- It started in a prison camp
- An EFT Formula for Specific Trauma
- A traumatized female reclaims trust in her instincts
- Hurricane Katrina survivor successfully receives EFT for trauma
- Examples of "Stress Inoculation" through EFT...."but does it last?"
- Working with extreme trauma using a variation of the EFT Movie Technique
- Battered woman with cramped hands completes flower drawing after EFT--a one minute wonder
- Fear of dentists and oral rape
- A traumatic fall from a tree
- EFT after Hurricane Ike - Trauma Triage
- The Movie Technique for a traumatic memory and unresolved grief
- How to make EFT work when it "doesn't work."
- Lawyer resolves many personal traumas and writes testimonial letter
- K was left for dead after a Serial Killer's Attack -- EFT cleans up the traumatic aftermath
- A chiropractor helps a homicide trauma - burping is a sign of relief
- Where only the pros should tread.
- Successfully handling childhood molestation--a classy case by Nancy Morris
- The "emotional stunt double" process using EFT
- Comparing traumatic abreactions--with and without EFT
- An expert discusses EFT and sudden trauma.
- An extreme trauma with a severe abreaction--and what to do about it
- EFT in the aftermath of domestic violence
- Rapid relief from accident flashbacks
- Trauma in the trunk of a car
- Using EFT to unravel the many pieces of a child molestation
- Releasing the Trauma of placing her husband in a nursing home
- The layers of trauma
- An even more tearless trauma technique
- EFT with a Vietnam nurse - a quality use of specific events
- Rape trauma: "It just doesn't seem to bother me like it did."
- Tapping for the troops
- Using Group EFT in a school setting for a crisis
- Persistent use of EFT brings assistance in traumatic dream
- The Sun in my Soul - EFT overhauls Kathy's life
- What would you do for your client if his son shot and killed another boy?
- EFT newcomer diffuses trauma even though he didn't know it was rape
- Getting over a gang rape--including a follow-up
- Trauma relief for a Prisoner of War and a fruit phobia
- Thoughts on Abreactions and how to handle them
- Finding the trauma behind the trauma
- Delivering EFT to a macho war veteran
- Katrina Victims Enjoy New Trauma Relief Method
- Tapping on hearing traumatic stories from others - ear problems
- Trauma success in Israel--as told by the client
- Using the EFT Tell the Story Technique helps calm a rape victim
- Tina broke free from an age 12 trauma
- Andrea's miscarriage
- Tearless Trauma Technique
- Creating a new emotional state for trauma sufferers
- Surrogate EFT for sleeping client dramatically clears sexual abuse
- Releasing 14 years of pent up grief and trauma
- Tip-Toeing into two car accident traumas
- How do you work with a traumatic incident that a client does not remember?
- Some tips for easing trauma survivors into using EFT
- Miranda: Repressed memory of childhood sexual abuse
- Using EFT for Trauma Relief after a major earthquake in Indonesia
- Aileen's client is an actress and no longer has "Interrogation Trauma" -- acting improves
- PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Serious Diseases
- Asthma Relief
- Using EFT on snoring, asthma and a numb leg
- His asthma breathing got easier while they learned how to tap
- Asthma fades in two minutes
- EFT Clears Lifelong Asthma and Dog Phobia
- Jan's life long asthma disappears in one session ... and ... she ends a smothering relationship.
- MD forgets inhaler during exercise class
- Asthma linked to stifled emotions
- 84 year old grandfather gains relief from asthma and COPD
- New Discovery Alleviates Breathing Problems Without Drugs: From Asthma to Chronic Obstructive Pulmon
- Client collapses asthma, rage, a height phobia and an allergy to bed feathers in one session
- EFT relieves an asthma attack after medications didn't work
- Michael Valenti, MD shares stories of using EFT with his patients for asthma, multiple sclerosis, depression and pregnancy vomiting
- Milk allergy no longer causes asthma
- EFT provides relief for both severe asthma and stress
- Emergency EFT for a 16-year-old asthmatic
- Emergency asthma attack resolved from 400 miles away--no meds involved
- Asthma attack and Impotence relief
- Asthma and a dancing injury
- Using a child
- An asthma success story from an EFT newcomer
- Two Severe Cases: Asthma and Spinal Disc
- First day at school apprehension, separation anxiety and an asthma attack.
- 15 years of asthma and chronic coughing eased by getting to the emotional roots
- Dr. uses EFT to reduce lung congestion by 50% in minutes
- New Asthma Treatment Provides Impressive Relief Without Drugs
- Great relief for asthma -- but why didn't the client continue?
- She put away her medication for Asthma
- Asthma relief in ten minutes
- Full blown asthma attack calmed in 10 minutes
- Multiple Sclerosis
- From Multiple Sclerosis to Emotional Freedom:
- MS symptoms subside nicely but secondary gains get in the way
- Persistent Use of Emotional Acupressure Technique Eradicates Severe Symptoms of MS
- Hank Hadley - Multiple Sclerosis and more-- The rest of the story
- Introducing EFT to people with multiple sclerosis
- Fear of an MS relapse is resolved with 10 minutes of EFT
- Improving a serious case of Multiple Sclerosis
- Dissolving MS symptoms with EFT--and a good look at the cause
- Diabetes: Tap Your Way to Lower Blood Sugar? New Drug-free Procedure Helps Control, Reverse Diabetes
- Ankylosing Spondylitis and numbness from Diabetes
- Sneakin' in the back door for Diabetic Neuropathy
- Diabetes comes under control after in-depth emotional session and persistent tapping
- Low Cost Solution to the Diabetes Epidemic
- Type 2 Diabetic taps 3 times per day and his doctor reduces prescribed insulin by 75% -- Arthritis pain also subsides -- two follow-ups
- EFT and Type I Diabetes - blood sugar level goes from 300 to 115 after 5 minutes of tapping
- Parkinson's Disease
- Breast cancer fear--getting yourself out of the way
- Ongoing success for Rossanna
- Simple Acupressure Technique Relieves Huntington's Disease
- All signs of kidney cancer vanish after 4 hours of EFT
- Relieving arthritis by tapping on generational (heredity) issues
- EFT and skillful metaphors for Rheumatoid Arthritis pain
- EFT aids apparent cancer cure
- Deborah Miller helps kids with cancer -- touching stories and photos
- Inspiring fibromyalgia relief
- Barbara's inspiring breast cancer recovery. Her family doctor told her,
- Do-It-Yourself Acupressure Technique Helps Protect Patients Against Medical Mistakes
- After 3 months of EFT, Stage 3 uterine cancer is gone and she
- Successful cancer remission. Client says, "I have stumped my "white coats" again and again and again and again using EFT."
- 22 years of pain from degenerative arthritis gone after persistent EFT
- Impressive cancer result from consistent tapping
- Her oncologist did not believe that so few sessions of chemo could have cleared her stage 4 liver cancer
- EFT Newbies speak--Childbirth, Allergies, Phobias, Back pain & Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Using EFT with INTENTION for a child with cancer
- What Really Causes Disease? Experts Blame Stored Emotions and Recommend New Acupressure Technique
- EFT sends bowel cancer pain into remission
- Persistent EFT for an angry pancreas results in disappearance of a cancerous mass - one year later she is still clear
- Results from our cancer clients
- EFT for the fear of breast cancer
- Photo results of four minutes of EFT for polyarthritis
- Fibromyalgia relief
- The extraordinary straightening of an arthritic finger - including 4 year follow-up
- Full-blown Fibromyalgia,
- Using EFT with a Breast Cancer Survivor
- Using EFT for a terminal cancer patient's nausea
- Stage 4 Cancer disappears
- Emotional causes of cancer????
- Persistent EFT for osteoarthritis -- clever approaches to the problem
- Relieving arthritis pain brings impressive side benefit
- EFT reduces fibromyalgia pain - an interesting work in progress
- Unique Acupressure Technique Alleviates Symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Chemical Sensitivities
- Asking questions to get behind reasons for cancer
- Uterine cancer reversal
- An MD uses EFT for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- How to apply EFT for chemotherapy side effects
- Cervical cancer pain & being specific
- Progress on a difficult cancer case
- An EFT Master gives guidance on a cancer related stress case
- Fibromyalgia pain is eliminated after getting to core issue of anger
- Progress with the symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis
- EFT calms the intense feeling of a cancer surgery scar
- Surrogate tapping for a 2 year old with cancer
- EFT provides astonishing results for stage 3 Ovarian Cancer - Her doctor told her she was a medical miracle
- Fibromyalgia patient--"I forgot what pain is about."
- Progress on rheumatoid arthritis from an intuitive source
- Touching story ends in breast cancer resolution
- Teamwork gets to core issue for cancer patient
- EFT allergy approach turns corner for cancer patient
- Helping an advanced cancer patient live her final days with dignity
- Arthritis pain vanishes
- A young boy with cancer successfully taps for the fear of surgery
- Press Release: MD Uses Tapping Technique to Treat Chronic Illness When Conventional Treatment Fails
- EFT relieves betrayal, trauma and cancer in Brazil - done via Skype
- Using EFT to treat the symptoms of Fibromyalgia
- Dawn Norton's persistent use of EFT likely lowered her risk of breast cancer
- Alzheimer's client remembers husband
- EFT, CFS and autoimmune diseases
- Asthma Relief
- Heavy smoker quits after resolving core issue
- Client stops smoking after addressing "manly" issue
- An ultra easy smoking cessation case
- Smoking addiction
- Self-Applied Acupressure Technique May Prevent Tobacco from Killing One Billion People
- EFT for a food craving also eliminated a cigarette craving
- EFT and Inner Theater for Parts Work for quitting smoking
- Smoking, OCD & phobias
- Surrogate EFT eliminates smoking addiction
- EFT rapidly curbs cigarette cravings
- A "One Session Wonder" for quitting smoking
- A case where cigarette cravings turned out to be a form of self-punishment
- EFT works nicely for a skeptical smoker
- A procedure for smoking and other addictions--80% success rate
- Persistent EFT to help a client quit smoking at her own pace
- Dialogues with Smokers--Parts I & II
- Rapid relief for a smoking addiction
- EFT ends a strong addiction to smoking cigarettes
- I quit smoking with EFT by using rebellion as a cause
- New Smoking Cessation Program Resolves the Real Reason that People Smoke
- How cigarette cravings led to major emotional release with EFT
- Smoking urge subsides after EFT collapses a betrayal issue
- Smoking addiction subsides after finding unusual habit
- EFT for a very clever smoker - two months with no need for a cigarette
- Detox relief from pain killers, migraine headaches and alcohol
- Using EFT for a headache provides aid to alcohol recovery
- A report from a "hopeless" binge drinking client
- Using EFT for unresolved grief aids an alcohol problem as a side benefit
- EFT's "Tell the Story Technique" releases alcohol-related anger feelings
- Alcoholic eliminates desire for alcohol by addressing "state" ness
- Budweiser beer - evidence that emotions cause addictions
- Finding the core issue behind a sweets addiction
- What was REALLY behind those cravings?
- Chocolate cravings have their root in childhood poverty
- Overcoming a Food Craving
- Simple EFT procedure for excess food and drink consumption
- How Mary's self sabotage kept her from slimming down
- An ice cream addiction fades after quality detective work by Carol Solomon
- A success formula for self-sabotage eliminates binge eating
- Melissa gets to the root of her sugar addiction - Followup included
- Sugar cravings subside with persistent and consistent EFT
- Jane no longer wants those potato chips
- Finding out what really caused a food craving
- Emphatic tapping for a sugar addiction
- Hitting a chocolate craving head on
- Using EFT for a caffeine addiction
- Over 30 pounds and counting....
- EFT helps morbidly obese woman to stop feeling hungry
- Successful EFT reframing of a Coke & Pepsi addiction
- Is it safe to drop those pounds?
- EFT for ice cream cravings
- The core issue behind a cookie craving
- EFT eliminates 40 year addiction to coffee - 9 month follow-up
- EFT for a chocolate addiction brings about physical symptoms -- all gone in 10 minutes
- EFT for a gambling addiction
- EFT succeeds with hand washing compulsion in minutes
- Chewing tobacco habit--A humorous look at an extreme Apex problem
- A self administered approach to addictions
- An Example of Using Reframes with Addictive Behavior
- EFT and nail biting. A one minute wonder
- Chewing tobacco addiction aided by surrogate tapping
- All traces of
- EFT ends secret addiction to inhalants and clears the core issue
- 23 Year Hair Pulling Compulsive Disorder Ends at an EFT Workshop
- Successful 21 month follow up on a 20 year chewing tobacco addiction.
- EFT for hoarding (OCD)
- Success with Addictions using EFT
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder regarding AIDS
- After tapping, Carol
- Recovering Addicts Lose Nicotine Cravings in Record Time
- 60 year soap opera 'addiction' vanishes as a side benefit of EFT
- Touching trichotillomania tale
- EFT in 12 Step programs - a perfect place to address specific events
- Brief uses of EFT collapses hair pulling problem (trichotillomania)
- EFT and a miniature golf triumph--many uses for this article
- EFT enhances golf
- A golfing 'yips' case and a vital lesson in understanding your EFT client
- 40% improvement in a golf score
- Golf, EFT and the Law of Attraction
- Golf score improves after childhood memories are resolved
- Golfer cuts strokes from golf game and forgets to smoke after 20 years
- "Even tho..." for golf
- Simple Acupressure Procedure Takes Strokes Off Your Golf Score by Improving the "mental game"
- When golfers focus on the wrong target
- Using EFT with two professional golfers
- Golf Coach provides consistent results for students - 36% average improvement
- EFT and humor to develop golf confidence
- EFT used to eliminate golfers' "yips"
- Achieving a fluid golf swing
- Golf improvement--from the mid 90's to the 70's
- Golfers 'Tap' for Lower Scores, Average 36 Percent Improvement
- Demonstrating the effectiveness of EFT for Golf
- Using EFT for Commitment in Golf: The difference that makes a difference
- Using EFT to Clear the Top 10 Destructive Money Beliefs
- Collapsing a core issue regarding Abundance
- Using EFT to successfully trade the markets (e.g. stock market)
- EFT & Money (blocks)
- Releasing childhood beliefs about money reaps rewards
- Using the Personal Peace Procedure to enhance financial success
- EFT for handling the emotions about a financial crisis
- "Six months later she has paid off her debt and is still credit card free"
- So what's stopping YOU from attracting financial abundance?
- Overcoming Fear of Success to Achieve Your Goals
- Novice bowler gets 8 strikes in a row and scores 100 over her top score
- Using EFT to enhance music performance
- EFT side effects - EFT turned Cathie into a marathon runner
- EFT Creates Vocal Breakthroughs
- 10 Ways to Ensure Success with EFT
- Dr. Carol Look's Success and Abundance Series
- EFT and Visualizing Success
- EFT assists high school track athlete to win 3 gold medals.
- Using EFT for the fear of being too successful
- Overcoming the blocks to being a better horse rider
- EFT and Aikido
- School counselor uses EFT to improve math abilities and notices blossoming side effects
- Competitive dancer improves performance with EFT
- Claude improves his fishing
- Young athlete secures college scholarship - thanks to EFT!
- How do I apply EFT for performance issues?--(sports, music, academics, art, writing, acting, speaking, sales, business and more)
- Did EFT help this client sell a house? -- Uncovering limiting beliefs and unconscious attachments
- Did Surrogate EFT help a singer hit the high A note?
- Bringing an athlete out of a slump
- EFT brings about 80.7% sports performance improvement
- EFT clears deep rooted negative beliefs about math
- EFT for "The Grips" in archery
- Dancing case: "Even though I know how to do EFT, I still didn't trust myself."
- What is an Athlete REALLY looking to improve?
- Using EFT to improve motor skills
- Impressive emotional improvements with student athletes in 4 weekly EFT sessions
- Using EFT with a tumbling team--the statistical results
- Expert uses EFT to help athletes with mechanical improvements
- Successful surrogate EFT for an Ironman Triathlete
- A creative case using EFT for Writer's Block
- Attention: To All Professional Athletes and Team Owners
- Mark bowled a perfect 300 game after EFT
- An inside look at the EFT details that helped Rens Blom become the world champion pole vaulter
- Sports Performance: Woman archer wins gold medal with the aid of EFT
- EFT solves heart rate problem while exercising
- Dorothy Goudie wins lawn bowling championship after doing EFT
- New Technique Enhances Sports Performance Fast: Using Acupressure Points to Improve Sports Performance
- 9+ ways to increase your success with EFT
- Enhancing Sports Performance by improving range of motion
- Singing teacher sings EFT's praises
- Mom uses EFT to improve ski performance
- Two years of severe tennis elbow disappears with EFT
- Using EFT for Tone-Deafness
- Using EFT, 71 year old plays squash with youthful energy
- EFT Sports Specialist Stacey Vornbrock featured in Golfweek magazine
- Using EFT successfully for "piano exam anxiety"
- How I used EFT to run 15 marathons in 3 = years
- Clearing an old issue helps jazz singer improvise
- Enhancing performance by tapping along with the TV
- EFT sports performance -- want to be a champion?
- Charles Parker uses EFT for bowling to get a personal best score
- Do cold sales calls give you the chills?
- Success on the tennis court ... in more ways than one
- Using EFT to conquer jitters for musicians
- Soccer performance--EFT or coincidence?
- EFT improves soccer players' free kicks
- Using EFT for Lifting Weights
- EFT for the man who was afraid to imagine success
- Melody gets over her fear of public speaking
- Performance anxiety in school
- A typical morning for an EFT sports injury therapist: Someday professional sports teams will fall all over themselves to get these results
- 8 quick tips to increase your success and profit by writing for email newsletters
- Stunning surrogate use of EFT during the world's largest timed cycle race
- Tennis player gets big help from surrogate EFT
- EFT for trauma in elementary school
- Calming down a disruptive classroom with EFT
- Angie Muccillo tells why EFT is an essential tool to teach children
- EFT in schools: When was the last time you said thank you to a hero?
- EFT helps a child to cope with his hyperactivity and murdered dad - school grades improve
- 10 year old Josh learns multiplication tables rapidly
- Making a game of EFT calms restless preschoolers
- School Counselor on anger and tension,
- 45 minutes of EFT on a learning disability brings impressive benefits
- Success with a 6 year old: Coughing, Sleep problem and School anger issue
- 9 year old boy uses EFT to deal successfully with divorce and school problems
- An EFT reference for student and social service use
- Baerbel Froehlin gives her thoughts on working with children - toilet problems and fingernail biting
- Helping a child release school related insecurity and anxiety - visualizing balloons as you tap
- Handling a child's fear of being home alone
- A toddler's fear of water shifts to excitement in less than 5 minutes
- Child's bug phobia eased quickly by EFT
- Fear of making a mistake, fear of peers laughing at him & bedtime fears due to TV programs.
- Tapping for a 4 year old's constipation leads to relief from her fear of death
- Child's stage fright and bullying incident eased quickly by EFT
- "Is everything poison?" and fear of spiders
- How EFT for a dental fear brought relief to both mother and daughter
- Relieving Juleus' fears
- Doing EFT with children for the fear of water
- Fear of Santa Claus
- EFT for a child
- Being bullied, sleeping with the lights on & fear of spiders
- The Teen who had a fear of showing his face
- 11 year old successfully taps for her own fear of going to camp
- Zach's fear of dogs
- Magic buttons and no more fear of the hum-hum Monster
- Tapping with kids before a camping trip
- Fear of the dark
- A two and a half year old releases a severe fear after one hour of very creative EFT
- After EFT, 8-year-old boy no longer has fear and panic about being alone in a room
- An insecure child with behavior problems
- Did surrogate EFT calm this crying, outraged baby?
- Andrew: "There are mice in my pants"
- Helping parents whose children have autism
- AT 315 pounds, Tanya is a VERY big 12 year old.
- Surrogate EFT for a naughty boy
- An ADHD case
- Calming down Teddy, an emotionally disturbed boy
- Clever use of EFT for an 8 year old girl's anger
- AFRAID OF BEING DROWNED!
- Angry teenager
- Unsociable behavior in a 14 year old boy
- How do you neutralize extreme behavior problems in youngsters where nothing else has helped?
- Brandon's Story--anger problem becomes history
- Angry young boy overcomes an "entity within" using surrogate EFT
- EFT for influencing children to do healthy things
- Calming down an energetic one year old child
- After a few minutes of mental tapping, a baby stops screaming and falls asleep
- Creativity with severely disturbed children
- A seven year old learns EFT and calms his own ADHD
- Face hot & red, teasing, travel sickness, phobia of dead things, shyness and more.
- More short examples including: Homesickness, Nervousness about exams & grade improvement, Nightmares after witnessing a rape and a shooting, Performance anxiety, Ear pain on an airplane.
- Using EFT for a 9 year old girl diagnosed as bipolar and as having reactive attachment disorder
- Car sickness
- Elegant session with 11 year old boy for test anxiety
- EFT for pain and nightmares in 3 year old girl
- Lazy teen finds new way to study - adding the right ingredients
- Perpetually terrified teenager gains major relief
- Surrogate EFT to help children sleep - a critical lesson regarding intention
- Surrogate EFT stops a child from biting others
- Fear of rain, thunder, lightning, bugs & dogs. Relief for cramps.
- Using EFT for Colic and generally happy babies
- Tapping to clear those decisions we make as children that eventually limit us as adults
- TappyBear helps client to focus
- Sports anxiety, heat sensitivity, being away from home, loneliness, fear of insects.
- Math test anxiety subsides after being traced to a specific event
- Success with surrogate tapping for a crying child
- Family effects
- A very detailed message on a young girl's motion sickness
- Using humor and metaphors while applying EFT for children: The Frog in my Throat
- When a child cannot sleep in her own room
- 13 year old boy gets relief from uncontrollable twitching
- Tapping turns NightMares into
- What can children ages 8-13 do with EFT on their own?
- Helping children sleep and socialize--AND--two lactose intolerance cases
- Teaching EFT to children - a detailed account
- Helping children to express their 0-10 feeling intensity
- Using EFT Rhymes for children
- Using EFT and Max's imagination to get rid of his headache
- Resolving a child's severe abdominal pain -- a likely Urinary Tract Infection
- EFT for babies
- Stuttering child
- Surrogate EFT for a baby with hiccups
- An EFT newcomer helps her daughter
- For parents--using EFT with your own children
- A "must" EFT procedure for children
- Resolving issues for a frantic, hysterical baby
- Teenage trauma from the Columbine incident & swimming performance.
- Eliminating two food allergies in one session
- Flexible approach to EFT pulls 10 year old boy out of his 'Dark Place'
- Using EFT in a pediatric dental office for sensitive gag reflex
- Linda Wood helps very distressed 3 year old girl while mother looks on in total disbelief
- Creative uses of EFT for a child
- Surrogate EFT for two-year-old reduces fever in an hour
- Scary commercials
- Loud noises no longer bother 3 year old girl
- SURROGATE EFT calms a boy bitten by a dog and PERSISTENT EFT restores his calm sleep
- Teacher displays many EFT benefits achieved by his students
- Surrogate EFT brings peace to annoying toddler
- Three-for-one phone session - borrowing benefits for mom and two kids
- Using EFT for mosquito bites on a 3 year old - "These itchy boo-boos"
- Children--Gary's Introductory Message
- Nancy Gnecco's cases: sleeping disorder, separation anxiety, school phobia, wetting pants, soiling pants
- EFT hastens recovery from a concussion and skull fracture
- Drowning related trauma relief for a 9 year old boy
- Unbearable hatred toward classmates
- Surrogate tapping clears severe diaper rash
- Successful Surrogate EFT for his daughter's rejection brings joy to Mauricio's heart
- Teacher helps students with non-academic issues: Abscessed tooth and batting average
- Deborah Miller introduces EFT at a children
- Some EFT guidelines for working with children
- Using EFT to self-calm an intense anger tantrum
- A simple way to handle a child's nightmare
- Surrogate EFT for a toddler
- Pain and rash leave in 90 seconds for a 10 year old boy
- Surrogate EFT benefits both mother and child
- Did a few minutes of EFT change this child's life?
- EFT for the child who hates math - was math really the problem? "Mom, you're my hero!"
- Hand washing OCD
- Allergic reaction to horses--swollen eyes.
- Dyslexia and learning disabilities
- Emotional underdevelopment
- Using EFT for teething pain
- EFT with 11 year old students - SATs and other issues
- Study Links Childhood Trauma to Serious Illnesses in Adults
- EFT being used by children for other children
- TappyBear helps resolve 11 year old's escalating anger and frustration - the real issues come out
- Sept. 11, 2001 Trauma Treatment for Children
- How to help a vomiting 9 year old boy from thousands of miles away
- EFT with a 5 year old boy -- reducing childhood baggage
- Angie Muccillo emphasizes the value of tapping on childhood events
- Surrogate tapping for crying baby--over the Internet
- EFT clears severe pain and retrieves a lost voice for an eleven year old girl in forty minutes
- EFT helps a 14 year old girl with emotions related to her parents
- Turning around a manipulative child
- No more bedwetting--a side benefit?
- Bowling performance and driver's test anxiety
- 10 year old boy overcomes food issue related to Mother's cancer
- Surrogate EFT eases the after effects of a sprain for a 4 year old boy
- Using EFT as a Mother
- Using EFT with children -- 9 useful thoughts
- EFT for bedwetting
- MD gives up 30 year medical practice to focus on energy work: Two boys get over bullying experience
- Four year old clears her own cold symptoms with EFT
- Dawn Murray
- Several short examples including: Fear of flying, Halloween costume fear, Fear of ocean waves, A baby about to cry, Broken leg pain, Student/Teacher friction, Upset student
- Kids, Chocolate, Humor and EFT
- EFT provides impressive results in the classroom
- EFT helps Nell's godson learn the times tables
- Non-therapist relieves stress in the form of a temper tantrum
- Using EFT with kids
- Pet grief, school (math) performance & cursing/anger.
- Intense childhood anger reduces to peace via mother's surrogate EFT
- Panic attacks and fear of darkness
- Helping a restless child to go to sleep
- Shortcut version of EFT enhances classroom performance
- When angry "Teacher-Talk" affects the student's performance
- Surrogate tapping helps restless child sleep
- Successful EFT with a four year old girl who uses her own phrasing
- WATER IS DANGEROUS !!
- EFT helps children who express their anger by moving their bodies
- EFT persistence brings relief to Bobby's upset stomach at the fairgrounds
- Teaching EFT to 11 year old children
- EFT for an infant's sleeplessness
- Surrogate EFT calms kicking and screaming students
- Surrogate EFT helps sick toddler
- EFT assists 8 year old in giving up thumb sucking
- Surrogate EFT helps a screaming baby on a plane
- EFT for compassionate newborn care -- a Transient Tachypnea (TTN) case
- An unsuccessful case regarding peformance in English class
- Molested Boy: Shifting a life forever
- An 8 year old girl with an "itchy lump" in her throat: A simple use of EFT
- Surrogate (remote) EFT used to calm children ... or ... how to be a Silent Angel
- Teaching kids to tap
- EFT and Tappy Bear help a shy boy get to kindergarten
- EFT in the classroom
- Wisdom from Bobbie Sandoz--relieving trauma at early ages
- A fun way to deliver EFT to children--and everyone gets to smile
- What to do when the student hates math
- For children: Using EFT with rhymes
- Using EFT for an autistic child
- Magazine article highlights use of EFT for children
- Sleep disorder relief for a 17 year old
- Turning Students On to EFT
- Surrogate EFT to help restless kids - or is it a coincidence?
- Study Links Stress to Infertility
- EFT's use for Jackie's pregnancy issues was so spectacular that her physician thought she had a miscarriage
- Emphatic language on a core issue paves the way for a natural birth
- Easing a difficult childbirth
- Finding important issues by using EFT from conception to birth
- Easing birth issues with EFT
- EFT for nausea and discomfort from pregnancy
- Using EFT in Pregnancy and During Childbirth
- Relieving a mother's major guilt around her son's difficult birth
- Using EFT for child birthing fears
- EFT for pregnancy troubles has a happy ending
- Severe Labor Pains: Giving birth at home
- EFT for High Blood Pressure during Pregnancy
- Successful use of EFT after a miscarriage
- Pregnancy finally results after jealousy issue is resolved!
- New Drug-Free Treatment for Menopause Reduces Frequency and Intensity of Hot Flashes
- Menstrual pains relieved with EFT
- Surrogate EFT aids menstrual cramps
- EFT and Menstrual Cramps: How a road trip inspired me to tap and change my life
- Almost 6 months of continual menstrual bleeding stopped after 2 EFT sessions--hysterectomy averted
- Stress Causes PMS -- Acupressure Technique Resolves Both
- EFT stops ultra heavy menstrual bleeding -- 4 month follow-up included
- Other Physical Issues
- Rapid relief from two wasp stings
- Hay fever subsides with surrogate EFT
- Quickly clearing an allergy to oranges
- EFT collapses Multiple Chemical Sensitivities in short order
- Allergies clear for newcomer who borrows benefits without tapping--social uneasiness subsides
- Miranda Sterling discusses "It" and "Emotional Allergies"
- Allergic reaction to animals immediately eliminated with EFT
- Two allergic reaction cases
- EFT brings relief from a range of allergies and autoimmune disorders - collapsing safety issues does the job
- EFT, substance sensitivities and muscle testing
- EFT eliminates an intense allergic reaction, making Fern a believer that EFT works on physical issues
- Thoughts on using EFT for toxicity and allergies
- Two rounds of EFT take care of a cat allergy
- Relieving a violent allergy attack in 2 minutes
- Mental EFT for a persistent dust allergy
- Skeptic receives rapid relief for severe allergy
- EFT for anaphylactic shock reaction to lawn fertilizer
- Allergies alleviated in 7 year old child - Success where nothing else worked
- Using EFT for snoring and dairy allergies -- Introducing the
- Veterinarian provides allergy protocol and 8 successful cases on people and animals
- A remarkable EFT allergy case
- Creativity with an allergy to turpentine and oil paints
- A fascinating trip through the successful elimination of multiple chemical and food sensitivities
- Successful EFT for a wine allergy - a little different approach
- EFT for hay fever, severe cellulitis and "tattoo pain"
- Resolving allergies and related ailments
- Colleen successfully uses our EFT DVDs as a clue to her allergies
- Doctors Use New Acupressure Technique For Severe Allergic Reactions: Medication Unnecessary
- Marcia Stanton reads an article on our website and collapses a severe allergic reaction.
- Why EFT relieves allergies where nothing else will
- Think about allergies when doing EFT
- An allergy to flowers linked to a deeper issue--personal blossoming
- Eliminating allergic reactions to antibiotics
- "EFT kept me from going into full-blown Anaphylactic Shock!"
- How Andy Mason used EFT to collapse ALL of his wife's 80 different allergies
- Swollen eyes and puffy face disappear while tapping along with the EFT DVDs
- Ten minutes of EFT erases a severe cat allergy
- Common sense uses of EFT to clear food sensitivities
- The food allergy that wouldn't go away until Erin got specific
- Clearing allergies for entire groups of people
- Lynne has been allergic to bees since she was little
- Consistent tapping results in interesting side benefits
- Successful EFT for allergies -- addressing a core issue
- EFT relieves a "burning mouth" reaction to pineapple
- Food allergy and eczema disappear after using EFT on specific events
- Allergic reaction subsides on Prime Time German TV
- Are Drugs Really Necessary to Clear Allergies?
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dyslexia and other things
- Dyslexia and learning disabilities
- Rachel's dyslexia and a problem with straight lines
- The Dyslexia is gone!
- Computer mouse dyslexia
- A 14 year old boy with dyslexia gets glowing reports in school after EFT. One teacher called him
- Using EFT for Dyscalculus
- Dyslexia and a query about EFT and mental illness
- Dyslexia vanishes and with it go other issues
- Vision Issues
- Dr. Carol Look's EFT eyesight experiment gives Cheri major benefits.
- A new EFT Frontier--Improving Vision
- Eye condition improves after the client
- An unexpected vision improvement
- Seventy-Five Percent Improve Vision With Breakthrough Acupressure Technique
- Using EFT for double vision
- An obvious case where emotional issues cause vision problems
- Using EFT for Vision Correction
- Lasting vision relief after tapping on anger issue
- An optometrist points to emotional impacts on vision
- EFT helps vision loss, balance problems and postnasal drip in 14 year-old girl with multiple sclerosis
- Insomnia & Sleep Issues
- 91-year-old woman passes her driving test after EFT
- Releasing 10 years of insomnia -- Finding the core issue
- Baby goes from Screaming to Sleeping in less than 5 minutes
- 30 years of insomnia cleared in one EFT session
- Attention, Doctors: Drug-Free Acupressure Technique Relieves Insomnia
- Newbies experience EFT for insomnia, itching and deafness
- A Surprising Way to Use EFT for Insomnia
- Surrogate EFT for snoring
- Success with Insomnia: "After a week of restful sleep I am a new woman and my life is transformed"
- Relieving insomnia after treating a case of "Love Pain."
- Quiet your mind with EFT so that you can sleep
- Using EFT for Insomnia
- Helping a restless baby to sleep
- A 91 year old lady's sleeping disorder
- Sleepy clients and compulsions
- Jerome finally sleeps after 3 years of severe insomnia
- EFT, gratitude and sleep
- Using EFT for Sleep Apnea
- Snoring, love pain and Stuttering
- Combining EFT and meditation for a sleep disorder
- EFT for sleeping at prescribed times
- MD cures Insomnia by finding core issue
- Self-Help Technique Often Treats Insomnia Better Than Drugs -- Acts Quickly and Has No Side Effects
- Everyone gets to sleep after Dan does surrogate EFT for a crying child
- Surrogate EFT brings "snoring benefits"
- How to use EFT to get to sleep easily
- Quality uses of EFT for success with sleep apnea
- Using EFT for complex issues (in this case--a difficult insomnia problem)
- A useful relief for Tinnitus
- Good progress with tinnitus.
- Success with pulsatile tinnitus -- accepting it rather than fighting it
- Reducing the intrusive impact of tinnitus
- Useful thoughts on tinnitus
- Ten second EFT wonder for severe tinnitus of 15 years
- Progress using EFT for tinnitus
- Tinnitus gone in 4 sessions -- unusual happenings along the way
- A concept for successfully applying EFT to Tinnitus
- Chronic Fatigue
- Skin Disorders
- Five warts disappear after using EFT
- Lawyer's skin condition clears after tapping on the stress associated with being a new lawyer
- Using EFT for shrinking moles, skin tags and seborrheic cysts
- She had plantar warts for 42 years and had tried EVERYTHING to get rid of them.
- Using EFT for a rash: "George under my skin"
- 8 years of plantar warts - a dozen gone in 3 weeks
- 14 year old boy uses EFT to clear both acne and color blindness
- Severe wart condition resolved for 10-year-old girl after her mother discovers the core issue with EFT
- Skin eruption easily handled by EFT Novice
- Finding the emotion behind the severe skin condition
- Severe skin disorder disappears
- Two one minute wonders on serious physical conditions - skin disorder and Hemochromatosis both disappear
- Evidence that an emotional issue caused Heart Arrhythmia
- EFT for heart arrhythmia -- Lorie gets herself out of the way -- 10 month follow-up reveals no symptoms
- EFT for heartburn - long term relief for GERD
- Using EFT for heart palpitations
- Gentle EFT and "tapping in the positive" give hope to a heart patient
- Improved heart rhythm and blood pressure
- Did EFT improve Harold's heart arrhythmia?
- New Stress Management Tool Reduces Blood Pressure Without Drugs
- New Method Simultaneously Reduces 6 Heart Disease Risk Factors
- EFT used to assist recovery from Open Heart Surgery
- Heart surgery patient uses EFT to breathe more easily
- EFT Works for Woman with Pseudo Heart Attack
- Digestive System
- Mary's gastric pressure had an interesting cause -- was this really a gall bladder problem?
- Dizziness and intestinal discomfort disappear - EFT for specific events did the job
- Rumbling intestines relieved at 3am
- Irritable Bowel Symptoms disappear after resolving an emotional issue
- Step by step through a first class Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) case
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome fades in 4 brief EFT sessions
- What to do when you really "gotta go"
Table of Contents Help
The tabs on the right are shortcuts to where you have been:
- Previous Screen
- Previous Articles
- Previous Categories
- Start Page
- Hide Entire Menu
Swiping to the left will take you to the previous screen.
The folder icon indicates that more content is available. Click on the icon or the associated text, or swipe to the right to see the additional content.
Deborah Miller helps kids with cancer -- touching stories and photos
Important Note: This article was written prior to 2010 and is now outdated. Please use my newest advancement, Optimal EFT. It is more efficient, more powerful and clearly explained in my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist™. Best wishes, Gary
Note: This article assumes you have a working knowledge of EFT. Newcomers can still learn from it but are advised to peruse our Free Gold Standard (Official) EFT Tutorial™ for a more complete understanding.
Spend some quality time with this one. Deborah Miller from Mexico was invited to use EFT with over 100 kids with cancer in a hospital setting. She gives the background and stories in this one-of-a-kind article. While working with the children she used Tappy Bear, a cuddly stuffed bear with tapping points. The kids loved it. You can learn more about Tappy Bear by entering that term into Google.
I took an opportunity that has changed my life; I was allowed to use EFT on kids that have cancer in an actual hospital ward. As I continue to see deep shifts in the kids, the parents, and the staff, I realized that it is time for me to share what has transpired and hopefully inspire everyone to take advantage of the opportunities that come their way.
Being invited into the hospital was my opportunity, but what I did and continue to do with it is going way beyond what I imagined. I started with the idea of seeing what happens as I tap with a few kids with cancer. In a little bit over a year I found myself working with 135 children and over 500 family members plus many hospital staff, to being officially invited to teach the whole hospital staff EFT. Who would have imagined it?
I would like to encourage everyone to take advance of the small opportunities that come along because you never know where they will take you. I for sure, never in my life imagined I would work with kids with cancer and here I am about to embark on a journey of teaching EFT in hospitals. Take advance of the gifts and opportunities you receive and use your gifts to the maximum. Blessings are sure to come of them.
While w orking with EFT and my energy the hospital has significantly changed. I share theses stories to inspire and give hope to all who read them.
Deborah Miller, Ph.D.
How was the quality of life of children and personnel at a Cancer ward in Oaxaca, Mexico markedly improved?
The answer: They were all introduced to EFT.
Teaching and doing EFT with these kids has been the most incredible experience of my life. It not only has helped me grow personally, changing my perceptions and paradigms in many ways, but also as an EFT practitioner.
When I first started doing EFT at the hospital with the kids, I was curious as to what would happen despite the limiting working conditions and circumstances. As time went on and with a little bit of encouragement and perseverance, I began to see the details and the real magnitude of what was transpiring. I became aware that true improvements were made. Not only were these children feeling better physically, but their pain and nausea diminished, fevers were reduced, their immune systems recovered faster also emotionally deep changes came about. They were getting rid of their terror and fears of needles, nurses, doctors, of their disease, creating self-esteem and self-worth to name a few.
Finding out about these very important often overlooked changes, I also was glad to observe that some of the children who tapped with me were learning life skills that are rarely taught to them. In a way they were given back their dignity, and that allowed them to embrace their disease on a whole new level. They owned it and claimed their right to heal, and actually allow their body to begin the healing process.
I saw child after child tap on their own, they tapped with TappyBear and reminded their parents to tap with them. They began to choose to feel better, under the worst of circumstances, and to allow themselves to be happy by focusing on all that was good at that moment in their lives. This in turn brought back my most cherished trophy, their smiles and joy.
The quality of life has improved drastically for these children, and consequently that of their parents, the hospital staff, the doctor and me.
These kids are incredible souls and it is such an honor to work with them.
How working with EFT and Kids at the Hospital came about.
How does one begin such an intense, enormous project as working with EFT and kids with cancer, in a hospital of all places? Amazingly enough it started out in the simplest way. I was invited to participate in a Fundraiser for Kids with Cancer in a local park. I had just gotten my new TappyBear and was eager to see how children responded to him. I went off to the park that day with the following idea: “Let’s see what happens? I’ll spend a few hours of my time lending a hand and helping some children feel a little better”. That simple idea has led to a life-long project that continues to expand and fill my heart with love.
My experience that day was a delight. Remember we were in a park with the kids lying on cots under makeshift tents. It is quite striking to see these beautiful children in pale green gowns with little to no hair, some calm, some very weak, some with IVs, some silent, some distant.
I worked with 4 children that day. The first was Cinthia. She had the roundest face and even though she did not see well out of one eye she paid close attention. She smiled and was open to trying EFT thinking it was fun especially because she got to use TappyBear. It made her feel markedly more relaxed and reduced her discomfort. I was glad as it was such an encouraging start.
With the other children, I had varying success. One of them was open to EFT, another one was still in the shock of finding out that she had leukemia, but tapping with her parents brought them some relief. The last one that day was a shy one. Yet, each relaxed in some way. In each case TappyBear was a soft and gentle way to approach these children, which is very different from their experience with needles, medicines and a hospital.
After observing my tapping, the doctor in charge of the cancer ward commented about me trying EFT in the hospital itself. This idea had to settle for both, and it took 2 months before we managed to connect. The day we did meet is a memorable day for me. It was the beginning of a bigger journey and learning experience in my life.
It started out simple enough with a conversation between the doctor and me about EFT and the needs of these children beyond the physical treatments they receive. He basically gave me the freedom to do whatever I could with EFT, and with my trusty TappyBear I did so.
I choose to begin by teaching and showing EFT to the nursing staff as they are in immediate contact with the children on a daily basis. I wanted them to know personally what I was up to, and not be surprised by the funny looking “tappings” and “stuffed bear” I would be using. I led them through a few rounds of EFT and we ended up laughing, yawned and relaxing. It created a beautiful connection between me and these nurses who care so diligently for these children. When I met them initially I could feel them stressed and tired from the amount of work to care for these children, especially since getting too attached to any one of the kids is difficult and has emotional consequences if he/she doesn’t survive. I truly believe that connecting with them has been one of the keys to success as they freely allow me to work with them and the children.
As I got to the Children's area, much to my surprise, the first girl I saw in the hospital was Cinthia. She was glad to see me and Tappy's Blue bag on my shoulder. She told me excitedly that she remembered how to tap, had taught her Dad how to tap and they tapped together. How wonderful that after 10 minutes of tapping with me, she could recognize its value, use it and teach someone how to do it with her. She was the first recipient of a TappyBear, and I knew I would need many more right then. (with the strong support and help of TappyBear Inc. I have been able to give over 80 children with cancer their very own TappyBear.) Every time I give a child a TappyBear, I see the other children looking at me with hope in their eyes that they’ll be the next one. It makes me wish I had one to give each one right now.
The children’s cancer ward has a waiting room where up to 25 parents and children wait for treatments and two rooms with beds. One of them has 3 beds and the other 6 of them.
The first day I walked into the cancer ward, I was overwhelmed with the sadness, pain, misery and fear that I literally sensed, as if I were being hit by a wall with these emotions. I saw a mother and child huddled together in a corner, and there were about 30 more people in the room in a similar state. I could feel that in their perception, they were alone, huddled in their own misery. It was a lonely, isolated and depressing picture that deeply saddened me.
With Cinthia and Tappy as my ice breaker, I began to shed all doubts, and sat down to tap with her, observed by all others. Her smile was more than enough proof that this was only the beginning.
When I began using EFT, the children and parents who tapped with me began to feel relief on many levels. With time, and, as more and more of the children and parents learned EFT, the whole atmosphere of the ward gradually changed.
Here are some of the changes that I perceived.
- One morning I walked in and four children with their parents were having breakfast together and laughing. This was so remarkable that even the doctor noticed it and commented about it to me.
- On another visit, the children were playing games together or on their own. They were laughing and talking to each other. They were doing puzzles, drawing and coloring. They were playing with a ball and constructing things out of Legos.
- Another shift was the parents talking, sharing experiences and helping each other out. One mother told me before learning EFT she couldn’t help anyone else. She was so absorbed in her own problems with her own child that she couldn’t even think to look at what was going on with the others much less help them. Now she feels empowered, because she feels calm and much more relaxed in the face of her child's cancer. Believe me, she now is one of the mothers who goes out of her way to help the children and other parents.
- The next aspect that I was amazed by is that the nurses are more relaxed as they enjoy interacting with children who aren’t afraid (or less afraid) of them or of the treatments they will be giving them.
- A delightful indirect coincidence was that the only place in the whole hospital that got a new paint job was the children’s cancer ward. It went from drab gray walls and dark blue doors to fresh and inviting colors like a beautiful soft yellow with stuffed animal detailing and light blue with scenes from the sea.
- Parents themselves show markedly reduced anxiety and intensity of fear, so they can be joyful with their children.
- One of the best aspects was that the doctor and nurses found increased compliance with the children when taking their medications or coming to the hospital for treatments and injections.
The big shift is that now when I walk in to the cancer ward, the energy feels light and comfortable. The ever presence and seriousness of the disease is still there, but not the intense fear of it or the inability to manage it. Laughter is now regularly heard from the ward.
For me, these shifts alone have been worth bringing the gift of EFT to the hospital.
Rodolfo, an EFT Champion
Rodolfo, an 11 year old, was back in the hospital because of pain in his stomach and side. He was diagnosed with a calcified mass in his right kidney. I tapped with him to get rid of that initial pain and from there on he took on tapping with Tappy as a daily ritual. I left a Tappy with him in the hospital; he slept with it and tapped with him daily. Even when he went home he tapped every day. He promised to tap twice a day and he did. The results are marvelous.
He was scheduled for surgery to remove the kidney mass. He was afraid of this surgery and we tapped away all of those fears. In Louis L Hay’s book “You Can Heal Your Life” it talks about kidney problems having to do with self-criticism. I told him kidneys represent criticism, especially self-criticism. He agreed he was very critical of himself.
I’m so critical of myself.
I always tell myself how bad I am, or how poorly I do things.
I cut myself down.
I am hard on myself, just like my calcified mass.
I criticize others.
I’m hard on them too.
My family criticizes me too.
They are hard on me.
No wonder I have this hard mass in my kidney.
I feel hurt when others don’t like what I say or do.
I choose to be nice to myself.
I am a good boy.
I’m a great kid and I’m talented.
I say nice things about myself and others.
I am worthy.
I choose to praise myself when I do well.
Visualizing and Tapping Away the Calcified Kidney Mass
We worked on the mass itself. We started by imagining it. It was about the size of a grapefruit. We saw these precancerous cells encapsulated in light, just like the grapefruit has a skin around it. I asked Rodolfo if he imagined doing whatever he needed to remove that mass what would he do. He said, “Cut it out with a sword.” It was a magic sword.
I use my sword to cut that mass into pieces, 5 pieces.
I burn those bad cells until there is only ash left and I blow away the ashes.
I change those bad cells into good cells.
Even if the doctors need to take them out it is ok.
It means I get to start again without criticizing myself.
I am a sweet boy.
I am sweet to myself.
I don’t take things personally.
I know when it is about me and when it isn’t.
I take responsibility for my stuff but not that of others.
Once we did this he was no longer afraid of the surgery. We continued:
I release any hidden fears or need to cover them up so that I appear strong.
He began to yawn profusely as we tapped. (Yawning is a sign up release when tapping).
I am a good boy, not a bad boy.
I change my fears to strengths.
We imagined how the surgery would go from beginning to end and tapped while we did it. We tapped:
I am smiling and laughing with the nurses and doctors.
They treat me really well.
They take care of me.
I go to sleep without worries.
I know the surgeon is doing his best work.
I take 5 angels with me to take care of me and the doctors and nurses.
I come back to my room afterwards and feel fine.
He liked these images very much. He told me that if he felt any fear when he was about to go to surgery he would tap. In the end, the surgery was put off and this was his opportunity to tap more.
Tapping at Home without and with Tappy
Rodolfo promised to tap 2 times a day when at home (even without a Tappy). He did. The results were obvious. He looked fabulous when I saw him again. He had great color, was smiling ear to ear and looked so very happy, even though he was waiting to have his appointment with the doctor. The stomach aches he usually had when at the hospital had gone away. He hadn’t had a cold, like he usually got.
When I received a donation of TappyBears, Rodolfo received one. I think it was the best gift he had ever received. He beamed a smile at me as he received his Tappy and promised to tap every day, and he has.
Rodolfo is an EFT Champion
Rodolfo is true to his word about tapping every day. He still uses his “magic sword” to feel strong and protected. In fact, he went way beyond what he promised. He taps every day with his parents. He taught his younger sister and brother, his aunts and uncles, his cousins and friends to tap (or do EFT). Two of his friends come over every day after school and they tap together.
Wow! Here is a young man who not only actively taps every day, he recognized how great he feels when doing EFT and then he took it upon himself to teach his family and friends. When you see him, you understand how well he is doing. He looks fabulous. He has a full head of hair; has grown, and has the most incredible smile. Beyond all of that the most obvious thing you notice is that he actually emanates peace. You can see it in his eyes. That’s why for me, Rodolfo is an EFT Champion.
Tapping while Intern Takes Blood Samples
I had a lovely experience helping not only two young boys feel better but also an Intern relax while taking blood samples. Imagine the stress an Intern must feel when having to take samples from a screaming child as well as the difficulty if the child is moving around and resisting.
As the Intern was about to take the sample from Christopher I started to tap with him. He was crying and almost screaming, not wanting what was to come. As we tapped he relaxed and cried less. Actually he forgot to cry a few times and had to remind himself to do so, cuz that’s what you do when someone pokes you with a needle.
The Intern is a good lady and she will do her best.
I am relaxed so it is easier for her to take the sample.
She does such a good job that it is over before I know it.
It doesn’t even hurt.
I’m so relaxed that it all happens quickly.
I continued to tap and he relaxed more and more and before he realized it, the blood sample was taken. His arm didn’t even bleed.
At that point we started talking about other things as if that is what we were doing before the Intern came to take the sample. It was all over and forgotten. A few minutes later he was asleep.
The Intern asked if I would tap with the next young boy, Eduardo, as she took his blood sample. I went across the room and started tapping with him as she prepared herself and the boy. He started to cry for him mommy, but as I tapped and spoke to him he relaxed, cried a little, relaxed. He was watching her put on her gown, the mask, and gloves and that made him uncomfortable.
She is wearing the gown and mask to make sure everything stays clean.
She’s a good Intern making sure everything is right.
She wants everything to go right.
She is making sure everything is perfect.
I don’t have to be scared.
I relax and stay calm.
Then he saw the Intern with the gauze all ugly-colored from the Iodine to clean his skin. I could see the panic on his face.
It is only a liquid to clean my skin.
It is like soap, nothing more, but it has an ugly color.
It doesn’t hurt me.
It isn’t blood.
It is just like soap.
See now she is using water to clean off the soap.
She wants to make sure your arm is clean.
He relaxed. As the Intern took the sample, he did cry as it hurt some, but he could immediately relax as she took the sample.
I’m a brave boy.
I relax and it will all be over soon.
I relax my arm and it hurts less.
I am a good boy.
When it was over, he did relax.
Now that it is over and I can relax completely.
It is all over and I let my arm relax.
I send away the pain. I don’t need it.
I am a good boy.
I feel better now.
His mom asked how it went and he told her it hadn’t hurt so much. Even as young as he is, 3 years old, he knew something was different than what he had experienced before. I could see the curiosity in his eyes as he tried to figure it out.
Afterwards, the Intern thanked me telling me that for her it was a much better experience because the boys were much calmer. As I tapped on the boys and watched them relax, I saw her relax and feel more confident. In fact, I was tapping for her as much as the boys by the phrasing that I used. It was a nice win-win for both the boys and the Intern.
Jonathan leaves with peace and love
Jonathan was a young man of 15 years when I met him. He would hardly ever talk to me or anyone else. He was angry, frustrated and disgusted with the world. He closed himself off into his own world of misery, the pain and suffering of leukemia.
Even though he would not talk to me, I would come by, talk to him, do EFT for him while he watched me. On the rare occasion he would say something. I did get to know one of his sisters and together we tapped for Jonathan. She told me that Jonathan’s father had died when he was 8. He was basically home alone as his mother had to work to take care of them all. He was the youngest of 8 children.
One Friday Jonathan was in really bad shape. I had a mental conversation with Jonathan. I told him that I understood why he was so angry with his mother for not being there for him, for his father leaving and that he had reason to be angry with the world. He felt anger that his mother didn’t love him because she herself was like a little girl so couldn’t be there for him, and that his father died and left him. He had every reason to be angry with the world. I told him that he had two choices: Stay and heal it with love in his heart, or leave and be in Spirit. I told him that either option was fine. It was up to him. I left the hospital with the feeling that he would not be alive the next time I came in. I arrived on Monday to a great surprise of him looking much better and with more of his family with him than I had ever seen.
Over the following months, Jonathan became a different young man. He smiled, talked, and was open. He did EFT with me every time I came in. He used the TappyBear too when no one was around. I tapped with his sisters and his mother and with him about his healing, about his hurts and wounds, and each of their hurts. I saw that what Jonathan wanted more than anything in life was to feel loved. By doing EFT he released many of his blocks to receiving love.
The last time I saw Jonathan, he looked truly happy and content as he left the hospital. He had a look of peace in his eyes. He told one of the other mothers just before he left that he felt good, that he felt at peace, and he was ok, but he knew his body could not recover. At the time I met him, his body had not been responding to any treatment for months. So even though Jonathan passed away a few months later, he gained something so important, so grand, so incredible: he passed on feeling at peace instead of being angry with the world; he created a healing within himself and his family, one that allowed him to feel their love, the one thing he wanted most in life. That gift will live on for a long time.
Bless you Jonathan for being such a wonderful soul. I thank you for teaching me that I may not always succeed in helping the children heal themselves of cancer, but that something grander may come of it, healing of the heart and soul.
Karen Dances with Tappy
Karen is a 4 year old with big eyes. She has leukemia. Her face was flushed red with blotches. I showed her TappyBear and tapped along for her. At first she was shy but then enjoyed it. We tapped on Tappy about the fear she had when she first got sick. The first sign of her illness was fever. It would come back again and again roughly about every two weeks. The fear was red. We tapped that we threw it away. We also tapped to throw away her illness. Since then her face rarely gets flushed and red.
Bringing Daddy Back
Even though Karen is very young, she is incredibly smart and has a great memory. Since she has such a good memory, I asked if she remembered why she got sick. She said my dad came back when I was sick. He was away. We tapped:
I had to get sick so dad would come home.
He came home because I got sick.
He came home to take care of me.
I had to get sick so he would come home.
I am a good girl and don’t have to get sick to have my dad come home or stay.
I can get well.
At this point where I started to mention it being safe to be well, she got tired. As if it were too much to give up that belief.
Dancing with Tappy
The next day I tapped with Karen and Geraldine. We each had a TappyBear. I tapped on his buttons and they followed along saying what I did. I continued from where Karen and I left off the day before.
I am loved whether I’m sick or well.
I don’t have to get sick to have my dad at home.
I can be healthy and have the love of both of my parents.
I am a great girl.
I can heal.
My body heals.
I am worthy.
I am loved.
I am an angel.
I am love.
Something clicked when they tapped that they were love. They opened their eyes wide as if never occurred to them before. Then they both got up, put the TappyBears on top of their heads and started to dance around the cancer ward. There was such glee in their dance. I had never seen such a display of joy in this ward before. It brought smiles to all of us in the room to see such pure joy.
I like to touch TappyBear because he is so lovely.
Emigdio, a Child w Cancer, and his Fears
Emigdio has leukemia. The first time I met Emigdio he was alone in the hospital bed, lying there pale, sad and without any energy. He saw me come in with TappyBear and I could see the curiosity in his eyes. When I came in with TappyBear, he was curious. Who is this woman and why is she carrying a stuffed bear? I asked him if he wanted to learn how to use his magic fingers. He nodded. When I asked him if he felt sad or had pain, he said he didn’t have any energy. We began using Tappy and tapped about energy. His color got better and he sat up.
The next time I saw him his color was still good and he told me he felt lots more energy, and was much less tired. He was smiling so widely that I felt delight.
I decided to find out if he had any fears. He thought a moment then said he did. I asked what color it was. He said it didn’t have a color. I asked if his fear had a shape or form. He said an animal. I asked him to close his eyes and tell me what animal. He thought for a moment then told me it was a dog. When I asked if it was a ferocious dog he nodded vigorously yes.
I have this fear and it looks like a dog.
It is a mean dog.
It is a black mean dog.
It scares me.
I don’t like it.
I’m afraid of it.
It might hurt me.
I think the dog would like some attention just like me
He might need some love too..
I can change the mean dog by treating it nicely.
I think I’ll give it something to eat so that it feels better.
I change the mean dog to a nice dog, a pet, a friendly dog.
I asked him to close his eyes again to look at the fear that was a dog. He did, but then opened them quickly with pleasantly surprised shock on his face. He said it wasn’t a bad dog, but a good dog. He was smiling from ear to ear. Since he was alone again I asked if he misses his family. Of course he did. I had him tap on seeing his family in his mind’s eye and that they were always close. When we finished he didn’t feel alone but that his family was right next to him.
The following day, the nurse reported to me that Emigdio had excitedly told her about how we had used Tappy to get rid of his fears.
As I work with this young boy and see how excited about healing he is and having a way to get rid of his fears, my heart fills and tears come to my eyes.
A few weeks later, Emigdio was in ICU with an intestinal infection. He told me the infection was green, an ugly green. We used TappyBear to clear out this image. As we tapped he decided to burn the ugly green. It took a while but then it was gone. We put healing “energy” in its place.
Now that we’ve tapped together several times and he felt confidence in me, I asked him if he remembered when he first got sick. Without pause, he said three years ago when he little brother got ill. He was scared, that fear was like lots of bad dogs. We tapped to release those fears/bad dogs.
I asked him if there was anything else. He said he was scared for his little brother so he promised to get sick so his brother could get better. I could hardly believe what I was hearing. What an incredible promise. How does one heal when one is holding such a powerful promise?
I was scared for my little brother and got sick instead.
He got well, but I stayed sick.
I thought I was doing a good thing to make him better.
I didn’t know he would get well on his own.
Then I stayed sick.
I am a good boy.
I promised to get ill because I love my little brother so much.
I chose to get ill for my brother, but I don’t have to do that anymore.
Now I know my brother will get well on his own and I can get well too.
I release myself from that promise to be ill for him.
I can now get better.
He said the fear was gone but I knew something stayed by the look on his face. So I had him look at his disease again. This time it was a pain in his left chest/heart. I asked if he felt guilty and he did.
I feel guilty because I promised to get sick so my brother could get well.
I am a good kid doing what I thought was best.
I didn’t know better, but now I am free to heal too.
He looked so relieved. Afterwards he only wanted to close his eyes and sleep. There is nothing like a deep release to make you want to rest.
The next time I saw him he looked wonderful, happy and healthy. His father said he was doing well.
Love from Deborah Miller
FOR MORE EFT HELP ...
Explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT™, by reading my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist™. More efficient. More powerful.