- Other Physical Issues
- Miranda Sterling discusses "It" and "Emotional Allergies"
- Allergic reaction to animals immediately eliminated with EFT
- Two allergic reaction cases
- EFT brings relief from a range of allergies and autoimmune disorders - collapsing safety issues does the job
- EFT, substance sensitivities and muscle testing
- EFT eliminates an intense allergic reaction, making Fern a believer that EFT works on physical issues
- Thoughts on using EFT for toxicity and allergies
- Two rounds of EFT take care of a cat allergy
- Relieving a violent allergy attack in 2 minutes
- Mental EFT for a persistent dust allergy
- Skeptic receives rapid relief for severe allergy
- EFT for anaphylactic shock reaction to lawn fertilizer
- Allergies alleviated in 7 year old child - Success where nothing else worked
- Using EFT for snoring and dairy allergies -- Introducing the
- Veterinarian provides allergy protocol and 8 successful cases on people and animals
- A remarkable EFT allergy case
- Creativity with an allergy to turpentine and oil paints
- A fascinating trip through the successful elimination of multiple chemical and food sensitivities
- Successful EFT for a wine allergy - a little different approach
- EFT for hay fever, severe cellulitis and "tattoo pain"
- Resolving allergies and related ailments
- Colleen successfully uses our EFT DVDs as a clue to her allergies
- Doctors Use New Acupressure Technique For Severe Allergic Reactions: Medication Unnecessary
- Marcia Stanton reads an article on our website and collapses a severe allergic reaction.
- Think about allergies when doing EFT
- An allergy to flowers linked to a deeper issue--personal blossoming
- Eliminating allergic reactions to antibiotics
- "EFT kept me from going into full-blown Anaphylactic Shock!"
- How Andy Mason used EFT to collapse ALL of his wife's 80 different allergies
- Why EFT relieves allergies where nothing else will
- Common sense uses of EFT to clear food sensitivities
- The food allergy that wouldn't go away until Erin got specific
- Clearing allergies for entire groups of people
- Lynne has been allergic to bees since she was little
- Swollen eyes and puffy face disappear while tapping along with the EFT DVDs
- Ten minutes of EFT erases a severe cat allergy
- Consistent tapping results in interesting side benefits
- Successful EFT for allergies -- addressing a core issue
- EFT relieves a "burning mouth" reaction to pineapple
- Food allergy and eczema disappear after using EFT on specific events
- Allergic reaction subsides on Prime Time German TV
- Are Drugs Really Necessary to Clear Allergies?
- Rapid relief from two wasp stings
- Hay fever subsides with surrogate EFT
- Quickly clearing an allergy to oranges
- EFT collapses Multiple Chemical Sensitivities in short order
- Allergies clear for newcomer who borrows benefits without tapping--social uneasiness subsides
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dyslexia and learning disabilities
- Rachel's dyslexia and a problem with straight lines
- The Dyslexia is gone!
- Computer mouse dyslexia
- A 14 year old boy with dyslexia gets glowing reports in school after EFT. One teacher called him
- Using EFT for Dyscalculus
- Dyslexia and a query about EFT and mental illness
- Dyslexia vanishes and with it go other issues
- Dyslexia and other things
- Vision Issues
- A new EFT Frontier--Improving Vision
- Eye condition improves after the client
- An unexpected vision improvement
- Seventy-Five Percent Improve Vision With Breakthrough Acupressure Technique
- Using EFT for double vision
- An obvious case where emotional issues cause vision problems
- Using EFT for Vision Correction
- Lasting vision relief after tapping on anger issue
- An optometrist points to emotional impacts on vision
- EFT helps vision loss, balance problems and postnasal drip in 14 year-old girl with multiple sclerosis
- Dr. Carol Look's EFT eyesight experiment gives Cheri major benefits.
- Insomnia & Sleep Issues
- Relieving insomnia after treating a case of "Love Pain."
- A Surprising Way to Use EFT for Insomnia
- Surrogate EFT for snoring
- Success with Insomnia: "After a week of restful sleep I am a new woman and my life is transformed"
- A 91 year old lady's sleeping disorder
- Quiet your mind with EFT so that you can sleep
- Using EFT for Insomnia
- Helping a restless baby to sleep
- Sleepy clients and compulsions
- Jerome finally sleeps after 3 years of severe insomnia
- EFT, gratitude and sleep
- Using EFT for Sleep Apnea
- Snoring, love pain and Stuttering
- Combining EFT and meditation for a sleep disorder
- EFT for sleeping at prescribed times
- MD cures Insomnia by finding core issue
- Self-Help Technique Often Treats Insomnia Better Than Drugs -- Acts Quickly and Has No Side Effects
- Everyone gets to sleep after Dan does surrogate EFT for a crying child
- Surrogate EFT brings "snoring benefits"
- Using EFT for complex issues (in this case--a difficult insomnia problem)
- How to use EFT to get to sleep easily
- Quality uses of EFT for success with sleep apnea
- Baby goes from Screaming to Sleeping in less than 5 minutes
- 91-year-old woman passes her driving test after EFT
- Releasing 10 years of insomnia -- Finding the core issue
- Newbies experience EFT for insomnia, itching and deafness
- 30 years of insomnia cleared in one EFT session
- Attention, Doctors: Drug-Free Acupressure Technique Relieves Insomnia
- Success with pulsatile tinnitus -- accepting it rather than fighting it
- Reducing the intrusive impact of tinnitus
- Useful thoughts on tinnitus
- Ten second EFT wonder for severe tinnitus of 15 years
- Progress using EFT for tinnitus
- Tinnitus gone in 4 sessions -- unusual happenings along the way
- A concept for successfully applying EFT to Tinnitus
- A useful relief for Tinnitus
- Good progress with tinnitus.
- Chronic Fatigue
- Skin Disorders
- Using EFT for shrinking moles, skin tags and seborrheic cysts
- She had plantar warts for 42 years and had tried EVERYTHING to get rid of them.
- Using EFT for a rash: "George under my skin"
- 8 years of plantar warts - a dozen gone in 3 weeks
- 14 year old boy uses EFT to clear both acne and color blindness
- Severe wart condition resolved for 10-year-old girl after her mother discovers the core issue with EFT
- Skin eruption easily handled by EFT Novice
- Finding the emotion behind the severe skin condition
- Severe skin disorder disappears
- Two one minute wonders on serious physical conditions - skin disorder and Hemochromatosis both disappear
- Five warts disappear after using EFT
- Lawyer's skin condition clears after tapping on the stress associated with being a new lawyer
- Improved heart rhythm and blood pressure
- Gentle EFT and "tapping in the positive" give hope to a heart patient
- New Stress Management Tool Reduces Blood Pressure Without Drugs
- Did EFT improve Harold's heart arrhythmia?
- New Method Simultaneously Reduces 6 Heart Disease Risk Factors
- EFT used to assist recovery from Open Heart Surgery
- Heart surgery patient uses EFT to breathe more easily
- EFT Works for Woman with Pseudo Heart Attack
- Evidence that an emotional issue caused Heart Arrhythmia
- EFT for heart arrhythmia -- Lorie gets herself out of the way -- 10 month follow-up reveals no symptoms
- Using EFT for heart palpitations
- EFT for heartburn - long term relief for GERD
- Digestive System
- Rumbling intestines relieved at 3am
- Irritable Bowel Symptoms disappear after resolving an emotional issue
- Step by step through a first class Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) case
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome fades in 4 brief EFT sessions
- What to do when you really "gotta go"
- Mary's gastric pressure had an interesting cause -- was this really a gall bladder problem?
- Dizziness and intestinal discomfort disappear - EFT for specific events did the job
Think about allergies when doing EFT
Note: This is one of 3,000 articles written prior to the updated Gold Standard (Official) EFT Tapping Tutorial™. It provides practical uses for EFT Tapping and most EFT'ers should find it very helpful. However, if your benefits are temporary or a more in-depth approach is needed, you are urged to explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist, and/or (3) get help from a Certified EFT Practitioner.
As allergy expert Sandi Radomski says in her article, "We are currently experiencing an exponential increase in allergies and sensitivities. A primary reason for this increase is that our foods and our environment are filled with many new and toxic chemicals. Since 1945, more than 100,000 new chemicals have been introduced into our lives." Thus it is important to weigh this growing cause for our various ailments and use EFT appropriately for them.
Those of us who use EFT know how miraculous it is for eliminating both emotional and physical problems. I wish to take this opportunity to suggest that it may be beneficial to include allergies and sensitivities when working with your clients. Substances can be seen as another aspect of a problem, since the substance may actually be the cause of the presenting complaint.
We are currently experiencing an exponential increase in allergies and sensitivities. A primary reason for this increase is that our foods and our environment are filled with many new and toxic chemicals. Since 1945, more than 100,000 new chemicals have been introduced into our lives. Some of these chemicals are clearly toxic to our system such as Teflon and pesticides. Often substances are not essentially dangerous but our bodies are no longer able to identify what is good for us and what is bad for us.
Therefore, our bodies begin to create an immune system reaction in order to protect us. Our bodies can handle a certain amount of these questionable substances, but often the body system becomes overloaded and a person begins to experience negative symptoms. These symptoms can be both emotional and/or physical.
Allergies and sensitivities also arise out of a conditional response. We become reactive to those substances that are associated with traumas that we have experienced. The sights, sounds, tastes, smells, or texture present in one’s brain during a trauma or upset became part of the memory. Later, exposure to those same or similar sights, sounds, tastes, smells or textures can trigger a sensitive reaction.
Our bodies are always trying to protect us. However, sometimes its efforts are counter-productive to our health. Rebecca Marina, in her DVD “The Power of Emotions in our Blood,” shows us the dramatic effect of emotion on our cells. Of all the emotions tested, fear makes the blood cells move most quickly, frantically searching for the source of the danger.
Unfortunately, the blood cells often find vitamin C, B vitamins, calcium and other molecules that are good for the body and attack them as though they were the culprits. The immune system is trying to keep out foreign invaders, but it is working on faulty information.
The following is an email recounting one person’s benefit of working with the specific substance causing a problem. After months of her using EFT for her eye discomfort following cataract surgery, Marilyn found relief after working on the implanted lens directly. It gave her needed comfort and a sense of control. She wrote:
From: Marilyn Deak, PHD. “An ‘Allergy Antidotes’ Frame of Mind”
Two-and-a-half months after cataract surgery, I was still struggling with extremely irritated eyelids, and some swelling in the lid of the eye with the new lens. I was seeing the ophthalmologist every few weeks, and he had no suggestions for ways to help. No lubricating eye drops had helped, and I was told that the implant looked great.
During this same period, I had a flare up of fibromyalgia, and was experiencing unusual sensitivities to a variety of nutrients. I had also become more forgetful and had the feeling that thoughts were literally falling out of my head.
Lying in bed one morning, worried and frustrated by my eye discomfort, I had one of those ‘aha’ moments … maybe I was allergic to the new lens. I remembered Sandi Radomski talking about a patient who was allergic to a titanium implant. Self muscle testing suggested this was the case.
During the 2½ months since surgery, I had tried EFT for variants of: ‘these dry, grainy eyes’, with little or no relief. With the awareness of a probable allergic reaction, I started EFT tapping for:
Even though I’m having an allergic reaction to this Crystalens implant…
Even though every cell of my body feels under attack by this implant…
Even though my immune system is hyper-alert because of this implant, I choose to have all of my cells calm and at peace…
Now at the end of the day, my eyes continue to be more comfortable than they had been, and I have more energy. The treatment does not feel complete yet, and I will continue to treat the eye area for the allergic reaction.
I am so thankful to the information I’ve received over the years, about allergies and Energetic treatments for allergies. Within the past week, I have been seen by four medical doctors, and none of them suggested the possibility that the problems I presented could relate to allergies.
Many thanks to Sandi, and to all of our wonderful Energy Psychology gurus.
My responsive suggestion is for you to think about allergies when doing EFT. The concept that a substance may be triggering a person’s symptoms is another tool for your tool chest to be used when needed. Besides muscle testing, you might ask people specifically about any changes in food, detergent, supplements, medications, infections, home or office location, home improvements etc. that happened at the onset of their symptoms.
Often, working with the specific substance brings out information that would otherwise stay hidden. For example, I recently worked with someone for weight loss. She tested very weak for oatmeal. She was upset because she felt addicted to her oatmeal. In the middle of the tapping sequence she “remembered” that she mainly ate oatmeal while she was taking care of her dying mother. Therefore, working directly with the oatmeal opened the door to the emotions that needed to be resolved.
With love and gratitude
Sandi Radomski, ND, LCSW
FOR MORE EFT HELP ...
Explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist.