- Other Physical Issues
- Miranda Sterling discusses "It" and "Emotional Allergies"
- Allergic reaction to animals immediately eliminated with EFT
- Two allergic reaction cases
- EFT brings relief from a range of allergies and autoimmune disorders - collapsing safety issues does the job
- EFT, substance sensitivities and muscle testing
- EFT eliminates an intense allergic reaction, making Fern a believer that EFT works on physical issues
- Thoughts on using EFT for toxicity and allergies
- Two rounds of EFT take care of a cat allergy
- Relieving a violent allergy attack in 2 minutes
- Mental EFT for a persistent dust allergy
- Skeptic receives rapid relief for severe allergy
- EFT for anaphylactic shock reaction to lawn fertilizer
- Creativity with an allergy to turpentine and oil paints
- A fascinating trip through the successful elimination of multiple chemical and food sensitivities
- Allergies alleviated in 7 year old child - Success where nothing else worked
- Using EFT for snoring and dairy allergies -- Introducing the
- Veterinarian provides allergy protocol and 8 successful cases on people and animals
- A remarkable EFT allergy case
- Doctors Use New Acupressure Technique For Severe Allergic Reactions: Medication Unnecessary
- Marcia Stanton reads an article on our website and collapses a severe allergic reaction.
- Successful EFT for a wine allergy - a little different approach
- EFT for hay fever, severe cellulitis and "tattoo pain"
- Resolving allergies and related ailments
- Colleen successfully uses our EFT DVDs as a clue to her allergies
- How Andy Mason used EFT to collapse ALL of his wife's 80 different allergies
- Why EFT relieves allergies where nothing else will
- Think about allergies when doing EFT
- An allergy to flowers linked to a deeper issue--personal blossoming
- Eliminating allergic reactions to antibiotics
- "EFT kept me from going into full-blown Anaphylactic Shock!"
- Swollen eyes and puffy face disappear while tapping along with the EFT DVDs
- Ten minutes of EFT erases a severe cat allergy
- Common sense uses of EFT to clear food sensitivities
- The food allergy that wouldn't go away until Erin got specific
- Clearing allergies for entire groups of people
- Lynne has been allergic to bees since she was little
- Consistent tapping results in interesting side benefits
- Successful EFT for allergies -- addressing a core issue
- EFT relieves a "burning mouth" reaction to pineapple
- Food allergy and eczema disappear after using EFT on specific events
- Allergic reaction subsides on Prime Time German TV
- Are Drugs Really Necessary to Clear Allergies?
- Rapid relief from two wasp stings
- Hay fever subsides with surrogate EFT
- Quickly clearing an allergy to oranges
- EFT collapses Multiple Chemical Sensitivities in short order
- Allergies clear for newcomer who borrows benefits without tapping--social uneasiness subsides
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dyslexia and learning disabilities
- Rachel's dyslexia and a problem with straight lines
- The Dyslexia is gone!
- Computer mouse dyslexia
- A 14 year old boy with dyslexia gets glowing reports in school after EFT. One teacher called him
- Using EFT for Dyscalculus
- Dyslexia and a query about EFT and mental illness
- Dyslexia vanishes and with it go other issues
- Dyslexia and other things
- Vision Issues
- A new EFT Frontier--Improving Vision
- Eye condition improves after the client
- An unexpected vision improvement
- Seventy-Five Percent Improve Vision With Breakthrough Acupressure Technique
- Using EFT for double vision
- An obvious case where emotional issues cause vision problems
- Using EFT for Vision Correction
- Lasting vision relief after tapping on anger issue
- An optometrist points to emotional impacts on vision
- EFT helps vision loss, balance problems and postnasal drip in 14 year-old girl with multiple sclerosis
- Dr. Carol Look's EFT eyesight experiment gives Cheri major benefits.
- Insomnia & Sleep Issues
- Relieving insomnia after treating a case of "Love Pain."
- A Surprising Way to Use EFT for Insomnia
- Surrogate EFT for snoring
- Success with Insomnia: "After a week of restful sleep I am a new woman and my life is transformed"
- Helping a restless baby to sleep
- A 91 year old lady's sleeping disorder
- Quiet your mind with EFT so that you can sleep
- Using EFT for Insomnia
- Using EFT for Sleep Apnea
- Sleepy clients and compulsions
- Jerome finally sleeps after 3 years of severe insomnia
- EFT, gratitude and sleep
- MD cures Insomnia by finding core issue
- Snoring, love pain and Stuttering
- Combining EFT and meditation for a sleep disorder
- EFT for sleeping at prescribed times
- Surrogate EFT brings "snoring benefits"
- Self-Help Technique Often Treats Insomnia Better Than Drugs -- Acts Quickly and Has No Side Effects
- Everyone gets to sleep after Dan does surrogate EFT for a crying child
- Using EFT for complex issues (in this case--a difficult insomnia problem)
- How to use EFT to get to sleep easily
- Quality uses of EFT for success with sleep apnea
- Baby goes from Screaming to Sleeping in less than 5 minutes
- 91-year-old woman passes her driving test after EFT
- Releasing 10 years of insomnia -- Finding the core issue
- Newbies experience EFT for insomnia, itching and deafness
- 30 years of insomnia cleared in one EFT session
- Attention, Doctors: Drug-Free Acupressure Technique Relieves Insomnia
- Success with pulsatile tinnitus -- accepting it rather than fighting it
- Reducing the intrusive impact of tinnitus
- Useful thoughts on tinnitus
- Ten second EFT wonder for severe tinnitus of 15 years
- Tinnitus gone in 4 sessions -- unusual happenings along the way
- Progress using EFT for tinnitus
- A concept for successfully applying EFT to Tinnitus
- A useful relief for Tinnitus
- Good progress with tinnitus.
- Chronic Fatigue
- Skin Disorders
- Using EFT for shrinking moles, skin tags and seborrheic cysts
- She had plantar warts for 42 years and had tried EVERYTHING to get rid of them.
- Using EFT for a rash: "George under my skin"
- 8 years of plantar warts - a dozen gone in 3 weeks
- 14 year old boy uses EFT to clear both acne and color blindness
- Severe wart condition resolved for 10-year-old girl after her mother discovers the core issue with EFT
- Skin eruption easily handled by EFT Novice
- Finding the emotion behind the severe skin condition
- Severe skin disorder disappears
- Two one minute wonders on serious physical conditions - skin disorder and Hemochromatosis both disappear
- Five warts disappear after using EFT
- Lawyer's skin condition clears after tapping on the stress associated with being a new lawyer
- Gentle EFT and "tapping in the positive" give hope to a heart patient
- Improved heart rhythm and blood pressure
- Did EFT improve Harold's heart arrhythmia?
- New Stress Management Tool Reduces Blood Pressure Without Drugs
- New Method Simultaneously Reduces 6 Heart Disease Risk Factors
- EFT used to assist recovery from Open Heart Surgery
- Heart surgery patient uses EFT to breathe more easily
- EFT Works for Woman with Pseudo Heart Attack
- Evidence that an emotional issue caused Heart Arrhythmia
- EFT for heart arrhythmia -- Lorie gets herself out of the way -- 10 month follow-up reveals no symptoms
- Using EFT for heart palpitations
- EFT for heartburn - long term relief for GERD
- Digestive System
- Rumbling intestines relieved at 3am
- Irritable Bowel Symptoms disappear after resolving an emotional issue
- Step by step through a first class Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) case
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome fades in 4 brief EFT sessions
- What to do when you really "gotta go"
- Mary's gastric pressure had an interesting cause -- was this really a gall bladder problem?
- Dizziness and intestinal discomfort disappear - EFT for specific events did the job
"EFT kept me from going into full-blown Anaphylactic Shock!"
Note: This is one of 3,000 articles written prior to the updated Gold Standard (Official) EFT Tapping Tutorial™. It provides practical uses for EFT Tapping and most EFT'ers should find it very helpful. However, if your benefits are temporary or a more in-depth approach is needed, you are urged to explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist, and/or (3) get help from a Certified EFT Practitioner.
Note: This article assumes you have a working knowledge of EFT. Newcomers can still learn from it but are advised to peruse our Free Gold Standard (Official) EFT Tutorial™ for a more complete understanding.
Erika Osmann Trexler tells this impressive EFT story but says, "I AM NOT RECOMMENDING THAT ANYONE ELSE DO THIS - but I also think it is a powerful testimonial to what EFT can do. I have never before just tapped and tapped like that for over an hour, but it shows what EFT can do in an emergency or acute situation, if someone is able to keep calm and believe." Please consult physicians on all medical issues.
Recently, I went into anaphylactic shock from eating sunflower seeds. I didn't eat sunflower seeds often because my tongue would swell, but on this day I ate about 20 on my salad. Within an hour, I got hives all over my body, was hyperventilating, had excruciating pain from cramps in my lower abdomen, my ear drums were swollen, my nervous system was in full panic mode, I was sweating, my pulse racing, I couldn't walk, my throat was closing up and the lights were going dim.
It took 4 EMTs to carry me down the steps of the house (I'm only 150 pounds). They gave me one shot of pure adrenaline, and a shot of epinephrine before I got into the ambulance. This made my whole body shake uncontrollably. This added to my anxiety. However, by the time I got to the hospital, I felt calmer and many of the symptoms diminished and normalized. The pain stopped. My throat opened back up and my breathing returned to normal. But I still had the hives all over my body.
They have me two more epinephrine shots in the ER, and several antihistamines. About two hours from the onset things were getting back to normal, but I still had the hives. They sent me home with a protocol of more medicines to take. I had the hives for about 6 hours total. It took about a week for my body to recover from all of the drugs they gave me, though I was grateful for them, knowing I would most likely be dead without them. I was lucky that I got the shots when I did from the EMTs from the ambulance, because my throat was starting to close up. Had I been driven to the hospital by my mother (I was at her house) I might not have made it to the hospital (30 minutes away).
The EMT said very lovingly but sternly, while in the ambulance ride over and after the shots started taking effect, that if I ever ate sunflower seeds again, that my body would react more quickly and severely, and it could be "very fatal." As if "fatal" needed a "very" to describe it!
Last night (about 2 months later), I ate an organic wheat free, dairy free pizza. I've eaten many of them before without having an issue, but this time my tongue swelled up afterward. I was concerned about it, thinking "Oh no, am I going to start being allergic to all sorts of things?" Later that night I couldn't sleep even though I was very tired. I got up at 3am feeling very itchy and thinking maybe a shower would help - I then realized I had hives all over my scalp - how the anaphylactic shock started last time. I looked at the pizza box, and sure enough, there was "sunflower seed meal" in the ingredients. I took a Benadryl. The hives were continuing to get worse.
I have been doing Carol Look's "Attracting Abundance with EFT" protocol that you sent out, for over a week, and was familiar with the power of EFT from a friend and practitioner, who has done several sessions for me. So EFT was on my mind. I decided I was not going to wake up my family, call 911, rack up more medical bills, and this would not be "very fatal." Even though I thought I was gambling with my life by not calling an ambulance, (and stupid me, I still had not bought an epi-pen yet), I decided I was going to handle this with EFT.
I put on a movie to try to distract and calm my emotions. I chose the only romantic comedy I could find in middle of the night - there were mostly horror movies and adventure movies on - which I knew would raise my heart rate.
I did yogic breathing, keeping my breath steady and slow, and I tapped and tapped and tapped. I tapped for about an hour and a half straight.
I did the EFT as I remembered it in the free manual (6th edition). (Here is basically what I did) I karate chopped, saying these fears three times:
Even though I am afraid that I might be dying, and that I have hives all over my body, and that my nervous system is very alarmed, I know I'm going to be okay...
I have hives all over my body
They're not going away
I'm scared that I might be gambling with my life by not calling 911
I don't want any more expensive medical bills
I still haven't gotten all the bills from my last visit
I have hives everywhere and they really itch
I could die
I am scared
I don't know why this is happening to me
I feel my ear drums swelling
I am afraid I might die
What if I die?
I feel so stupid for not reading the ingredients of that pizza
I even did the gamut point - repeating the fears above as I moved my eyes around and tapped on the gamut point.
Then I did about 3 rounds of tapping in the positive ...
I am calm
I am getting calmer each minute
I can handle this
My breathing is slow and steady
I can handle this
My skin is smooth
I feel better now
I repeated these things over and over again, doing 3 rounds of the positive. Sometimes I did the gamut point, sometimes not. I just kept tapping.
Then I would tap a round of my fears again followed by 3 rounds of positive. I couldn't remember the manual exactly, but this seemed like the right thing to do, so I just kept tapping. I kept breathing slow and deeply, and kept focused on the tapping.
During the process the hives got worse, my nervous system got more alarmed, but I kept tapping and some part of me really felt like it would be okay... Even though I knew it was possible I was gambling with my life by not calling the ambulance (I'm only 35 years old and I know there is a lot left to live for!), somehow I thought I would be fine... I felt myself getting calmer and calmer, even though I felt my nervous system on alert. I don't know how to describe that. But I kept breathing fully, deeply and slowly, even though my chest was tight, and I kept tapping. I almost called the ambulance a few times, but I just kept tapping, and then the hives started to go down, so I really knew I would be okay, and I kept tapping.
After another 20 minutes or so, my skin was just red with no hives, and after another 10 minutes I felt so calm that I just went back to bed and went to sleep!!! My chest was now free and relaxed, and everything was basically back to normal!
I would consider this a medical miracle! I know the EMTs who helped me a couple of months ago wouldn't believe it! This was so empowering.
I AM NOT RECOMMENDING THAT ANYONE ELSE DO THIS - but I also think it is a powerful testimonial to what EFT can do. I have never before just tapped and tapped like that for over an hour, but it shows what EFT can do in an emergency or acute situation, if someone is able to keep calm and believe.
I knew it worked, but this takes my believing to a whole new level. I haven't read any of your articles, besides the one on Abundance Tapping, and the EFT manual, so I haven't read any other miracle stories - but I'm sure there are many!
Thank you so much for spreading this to the world, making your manual available for everyone, and for sharing your discoveries. I can honestly say that it saved my life.
With much gratitude,
FOR MORE EFT HELP ...
Explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist.