- Other Physical Issues
- Miranda Sterling discusses "It" and "Emotional Allergies"
- Allergic reaction to animals immediately eliminated with EFT
- Two allergic reaction cases
- EFT brings relief from a range of allergies and autoimmune disorders - collapsing safety issues does the job
- EFT, substance sensitivities and muscle testing
- EFT eliminates an intense allergic reaction, making Fern a believer that EFT works on physical issues
- Thoughts on using EFT for toxicity and allergies
- Two rounds of EFT take care of a cat allergy
- Relieving a violent allergy attack in 2 minutes
- Mental EFT for a persistent dust allergy
- Skeptic receives rapid relief for severe allergy
- EFT for anaphylactic shock reaction to lawn fertilizer
- Allergies alleviated in 7 year old child - Success where nothing else worked
- Using EFT for snoring and dairy allergies -- Introducing the
- Veterinarian provides allergy protocol and 8 successful cases on people and animals
- A remarkable EFT allergy case
- Creativity with an allergy to turpentine and oil paints
- A fascinating trip through the successful elimination of multiple chemical and food sensitivities
- Successful EFT for a wine allergy - a little different approach
- EFT for hay fever, severe cellulitis and "tattoo pain"
- Resolving allergies and related ailments
- Colleen successfully uses our EFT DVDs as a clue to her allergies
- Doctors Use New Acupressure Technique For Severe Allergic Reactions: Medication Unnecessary
- Marcia Stanton reads an article on our website and collapses a severe allergic reaction.
- How Andy Mason used EFT to collapse ALL of his wife's 80 different allergies
- Why EFT relieves allergies where nothing else will
- Think about allergies when doing EFT
- An allergy to flowers linked to a deeper issue--personal blossoming
- Eliminating allergic reactions to antibiotics
- "EFT kept me from going into full-blown Anaphylactic Shock!"
- Swollen eyes and puffy face disappear while tapping along with the EFT DVDs
- Ten minutes of EFT erases a severe cat allergy
- Common sense uses of EFT to clear food sensitivities
- The food allergy that wouldn't go away until Erin got specific
- Clearing allergies for entire groups of people
- Lynne has been allergic to bees since she was little
- Consistent tapping results in interesting side benefits
- Successful EFT for allergies -- addressing a core issue
- EFT relieves a "burning mouth" reaction to pineapple
- Food allergy and eczema disappear after using EFT on specific events
- Allergic reaction subsides on Prime Time German TV
- Are Drugs Really Necessary to Clear Allergies?
- Rapid relief from two wasp stings
- Hay fever subsides with surrogate EFT
- Quickly clearing an allergy to oranges
- EFT collapses Multiple Chemical Sensitivities in short order
- Allergies clear for newcomer who borrows benefits without tapping--social uneasiness subsides
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dyslexia and learning disabilities
- Rachel's dyslexia and a problem with straight lines
- The Dyslexia is gone!
- Computer mouse dyslexia
- A 14 year old boy with dyslexia gets glowing reports in school after EFT. One teacher called him
- Using EFT for Dyscalculus
- Dyslexia and a query about EFT and mental illness
- Dyslexia vanishes and with it go other issues
- Dyslexia and other things
- Vision Issues
- A new EFT Frontier--Improving Vision
- Eye condition improves after the client
- An unexpected vision improvement
- Seventy-Five Percent Improve Vision With Breakthrough Acupressure Technique
- Using EFT for double vision
- An obvious case where emotional issues cause vision problems
- Using EFT for Vision Correction
- Lasting vision relief after tapping on anger issue
- An optometrist points to emotional impacts on vision
- EFT helps vision loss, balance problems and postnasal drip in 14 year-old girl with multiple sclerosis
- Dr. Carol Look's EFT eyesight experiment gives Cheri major benefits.
- Insomnia & Sleep Issues
- Relieving insomnia after treating a case of "Love Pain."
- A Surprising Way to Use EFT for Insomnia
- Surrogate EFT for snoring
- Success with Insomnia: "After a week of restful sleep I am a new woman and my life is transformed"
- A 91 year old lady's sleeping disorder
- Quiet your mind with EFT so that you can sleep
- Using EFT for Insomnia
- Helping a restless baby to sleep
- Sleepy clients and compulsions
- Jerome finally sleeps after 3 years of severe insomnia
- EFT, gratitude and sleep
- Using EFT for Sleep Apnea
- MD cures Insomnia by finding core issue
- Snoring, love pain and Stuttering
- Combining EFT and meditation for a sleep disorder
- EFT for sleeping at prescribed times
- Surrogate EFT brings "snoring benefits"
- Self-Help Technique Often Treats Insomnia Better Than Drugs -- Acts Quickly and Has No Side Effects
- Everyone gets to sleep after Dan does surrogate EFT for a crying child
- Using EFT for complex issues (in this case--a difficult insomnia problem)
- How to use EFT to get to sleep easily
- Quality uses of EFT for success with sleep apnea
- Baby goes from Screaming to Sleeping in less than 5 minutes
- 91-year-old woman passes her driving test after EFT
- Releasing 10 years of insomnia -- Finding the core issue
- Newbies experience EFT for insomnia, itching and deafness
- 30 years of insomnia cleared in one EFT session
- Attention, Doctors: Drug-Free Acupressure Technique Relieves Insomnia
- Success with pulsatile tinnitus -- accepting it rather than fighting it
- Reducing the intrusive impact of tinnitus
- Useful thoughts on tinnitus
- Ten second EFT wonder for severe tinnitus of 15 years
- Tinnitus gone in 4 sessions -- unusual happenings along the way
- Progress using EFT for tinnitus
- A concept for successfully applying EFT to Tinnitus
- A useful relief for Tinnitus
- Good progress with tinnitus.
- Chronic Fatigue
- Skin Disorders
- Using EFT for shrinking moles, skin tags and seborrheic cysts
- She had plantar warts for 42 years and had tried EVERYTHING to get rid of them.
- Using EFT for a rash: "George under my skin"
- 8 years of plantar warts - a dozen gone in 3 weeks
- 14 year old boy uses EFT to clear both acne and color blindness
- Severe wart condition resolved for 10-year-old girl after her mother discovers the core issue with EFT
- Skin eruption easily handled by EFT Novice
- Finding the emotion behind the severe skin condition
- Severe skin disorder disappears
- Two one minute wonders on serious physical conditions - skin disorder and Hemochromatosis both disappear
- Five warts disappear after using EFT
- Lawyer's skin condition clears after tapping on the stress associated with being a new lawyer
- Improved heart rhythm and blood pressure
- Gentle EFT and "tapping in the positive" give hope to a heart patient
- New Stress Management Tool Reduces Blood Pressure Without Drugs
- Did EFT improve Harold's heart arrhythmia?
- New Method Simultaneously Reduces 6 Heart Disease Risk Factors
- EFT used to assist recovery from Open Heart Surgery
- Heart surgery patient uses EFT to breathe more easily
- EFT Works for Woman with Pseudo Heart Attack
- Evidence that an emotional issue caused Heart Arrhythmia
- EFT for heart arrhythmia -- Lorie gets herself out of the way -- 10 month follow-up reveals no symptoms
- Using EFT for heart palpitations
- EFT for heartburn - long term relief for GERD
- Digestive System
- Rumbling intestines relieved at 3am
- Irritable Bowel Symptoms disappear after resolving an emotional issue
- Step by step through a first class Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) case
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome fades in 4 brief EFT sessions
- What to do when you really "gotta go"
- Mary's gastric pressure had an interesting cause -- was this really a gall bladder problem?
- Dizziness and intestinal discomfort disappear - EFT for specific events did the job
Other Physical Issues
EFT collapses Multiple Chemical Sensitivities in short order
Note: This is one of 3,000 articles written prior to the updated Gold Standard (Official) EFT Tapping Tutorial™. It provides practical uses for EFT Tapping and most EFT'ers should find it very helpful. However, if your benefits are temporary or a more in-depth approach is needed, you are urged to (1) consult The Gold Standard EFT Tapping Tutorial, (2) Explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist, and/or (3) get help from a Certified EFT Practitioner.
Although it doesn't always work this way, we must pay particular attention to this rapid collapse of Multiple Chemical Sensitivities by Bernie Turvey, from Australia. He set about using EFT on his severely afflicted MCS client and, to his surprise, a whole list of sensitivities subsided in short order. Compare this to the endless medications and many years of treatments that often accompany this disorder, and one can only be impressed. It seems obvious to me, given our successes in this and so many other areas, that physicians should consider applying EFT before recommending other potentially damaging treatments. That is between doctor and patient, of course, but I would like to hear the reasons against this logic.
After this article was published in our newsletter, Bernie received many email inquiries. His letter to those inquiries follows his article.
I suppose this could almost qualify for a "one minute wonder" - it was certainly an unexpected and rapid collapse of something that I expected to be working with for a long time!
A new client, who was recommended to me, had a severe case of Multiple Chemical Sensitivity.
Any exposure to almost anything chemical caused major distress - a harsh hacking coughing, an instant headache, and what she described as "wooly thinking" - her brain being fogged up so that she had to carefully concentrate on even the simplest sentence so as to make the words come out right.
I had washed my hands before seeing her - about half an hour before - and as soon as I neared her to explain the tapping points, she developed an attack, from the remaining soap on my hands. (Just an ordinary mild hand soap.)
So I retreated to a bearable distance, and we discussed the problem.
Her sensitivities included diesel exhaust, cigarette smoke, and mimosa
flowers. (The only three I was unable to test) as well as any and all
cleaners, perfumes, soaps, detergents, aerosol sprays, pre-wash soakers, bin deodorisers, bleach, etc etc etc.
She seemed to be focusing on the perfumes involved, so we started off with "Even though I have this sensitivity to perfumes" - the default phrases - and used the eight main tapping points. She had difficulty 'tagging' the problem with a number - we started at 10, and went to a possible 4 and a possible 2 - which felt right to me - and so I decided to start testing.
I slowly brought my hand towards her, with no reaction until about 3 inches from her nose, when she developed a slight cough, and a small headache.
We tapped on both of those, and she actually breathed while almost having her nose touching my hand.
I decided to get daring, and brought the actual bar of soap out - an exact rerun occurred as with my hand - slight symptoms, tapping, clear. (By this time she was sitting there with a stunned look on her face!)
So - daring again - I produced some laundry detergent. Then some toilet cleaner, bleach, dishwashing detergent, deodorant (3 types), shampoo, window cleaner spray (Ammonia) , room deodoriser, anti-rust spray, and so on.
Not a problem at all, except for the bleach - which we tapped on and
In a phone call this morning, I learned that she had had a minor problem with cigarette smoke (but tapped it away) and had driven behind a truck belching diesel - she said it smelt terrible, but didn't affect her at all.
Then she asked me if I thought that EFT would work 'just thinking
about it' - I said "Yes", and she 'admitted' that she had done this
behind the diesel-belching truck.... and it worked.
Now, how that lot collapsed from a simple set-up statement is beyond me! But the subconscious obviously made the 'right' connections and killed the lot stone dead.
It was not a 'one minute wonder' - the whole process as recounted took
nearly an hour - but the initial collapse did not even take five minutes.
One minute or five - still an (another!) impressive EFT event.
Bernie Turvey, EFT-ADV
Answers to inquiries about this article
Dear All MCS Sufferers,
Thank you for your emails after my MCS story was published on Gary's newsletter. Please excuse the 'group reply', but individual emails would have me sitting at my computer for a bit too long!
I will try to cover all questions and points in here - obviously though, we are all individuals, and my brush has to be a bit broad.
A more in-depth outline:
I am not a psychologist or a GP. I am a retired ship's captain, forced to retire early to become a single father. I was then better able to develop my interest in natural therapies, and EFT is, as far as I am concerned, the jewel in the crown. I am also qualified in Bowen at a low (but useful) level, as well as Reiki and a couple of other energy modalities.
My EFT experience has been varied, but leaning towards phobias - a common experience, I believe!
This case? Was much as recounted. Pat (Not her real name) 'acquired' MCS quite suddenly about 12 years ago, for no apparent reason. Of course, there was a reason, but she had and still has no idea of what; and no, it didn't seem to 'coincide' with any life trauma .... though her life has not been all light and roses.
Pat was introduced to me by a friend, and that friend also attended our session - she too had been helped with EFT during a life crisis, and wanted to 'pick up some more tips'. (So there was a third positive energy source in the room.)
I used the ordinary default set-up sentence; "Even though I have this sensitivity to perfumes, I deeply and completely accept myself." The reason for that was that Pat kept using the word "perfumes". My intuition homed in on that, probably at a conscious level because of the repetition. I did not put 'love' into the sentence because my intuition said no. I find that some people are ready for full self acceptance, but many are not ... Pat was, I felt, not, so I wanted to home in on the prime problem, and deal with the self acceptance later if she wanted to. The MCS was what she was there for - do it.
She tapped on herself, by the way - as recounted, I smelled of soap too much, and having started with self tapping we continued that way, with me 'leading' her through the points by tapping on myself and saying the appropriate phrases. (Which is a sort of absent / present EFT anyway!) We only used the karate chop point and the eight routine points, from crown to under arm.
After the major advance in bringing the sensitivity down to a '2' with that initial "perfumes" set-up, we used the symptoms as a target; for Pat, these were an (instant) headache, coughing, sinus blocking, and 'wooly thinking' - an odd phenomenon that seemed to slow her mental processes down so that she really had to concentrate hard even to say "The cat sat on the mat" and get it right. (We never addressed that phenomenon directly - I heard Gary saying "Don't go where you don't belong", and stayed away! It collapsed with the rest of the symptoms.)
Beyond that, all the major points are covered in my original account.
Obviously, Pat is an 'energy aware' person. Note the question about whether you could "do EFT by thinking about it". Also, she used expressions that I have come to associate with energy aware people: "It FEELS different now", or "I FELT something 'shift' ". With no tuition or even awareness of the possibility she mentally tapped in her car whilst following the diesel - belching truck, and it worked. Yes, Pat is definitely aware of and capable of using her energy!
I see her occasionally in a social context. She is still happy, some three months later. Every time I see her, she leans towards me and says "See? I'm wearing perfume!" And she is! I believe that she has other 'stuff' with which I could help, but she is doing EFT for herself, and I believe will come to see me if she hits any rocks in the road. I hope I will be able to help her - certainly I would be starting well in front of the proverbial '8 ball'!
In broader terms, I can make a couple of other comments.
As I remarked, I regard EFT as my prime tool. I do 'mix and match' - not with Bowen, but with other energy techniques. I always 'ask for help' when I work with a client. It doesn't matter from whom - we all have our own ideas, and I believe that there is only one Universal source anyway. Call it God, angels, spirits, saints, guides, passed-over granny, or fluffy pink clouds - we still get that help and protection if we really believe it is there and call on it. Theta healing has a small mental ritual that I personally find effective and have adapted a bit for me, in combination with Reiki 2. (I never run on tram tracks! )
I have introduced a few people to EFT, thanks to Gary's generous permission to copy his DVDs. Many of them are already healers in some modality, and have taken the EFT on board as an additional tool. It seems to me that the most effective have been people who have added the EFT to their existing work and use it regularly. I am particularly thinking of a lady who does Inner Child work - the meld that she has created with EFT in this area is very, very impressive.
it may be interesting for MCS sufferers to find (say) a naturopath or a herbalist who is also an EFT practitioner, and work with them. Indeed, combinations of modalities are a thing that I have found to be becoming more common. In my circle of friends, most of whom are practitioners of some sort, I would say that most of them 'mix and match', finding a combination of modalities that sits well with them and works. EFT definitely develops intuition, in my opinion, and that, melded with healing intent is a VERY powerful tool.
Self-administered EFT? Persistence is the key, as Gary has emphasised. But even then, it is my personal experience that you can meet a brick wall. Then you tap yourself black and blue and get nowhere. Time to cry "Help"! Look for someone that you feel comfortable with, trust, and you feel has a sound knowledge of and intuition for EFT. Been there, done that!
Beyond that, I can only say that yes, this WAS a "stunning success" as one of you remarked. My personal belief is that Pat's own acceptance of energy therapy helped; she was pre-disposed by the experience of her friend, whom I had never worked with directly but I had taught the technique, which she used in a very traumatic life event with helpful results. Me? As Gary says. "Through you not from you".
A final note of personal philosophy; I believe that Imagination is not something to be ridiculed, but a very powerful tool. I believe it creates a 'bridge' to another reality; and if that other reality does not include (e.g.) MCS, then that is the reality that 'image-in-ation' can create. Intentionality is another way of saying that! "As ye think, so shall ye be" .... the idea goes back a long way.
I send all of you my best wishes for success. Know that it CAN be done. We can all run - some, very slowly. Olympic Champions can run faster - but it is still running, so they are doing no more than I can do - just a bit faster is all. Similarly, we can all use our Energy to assist ourselves and others. Some are hobbling as yet - some are Olympic Champions.
KEEP HOBBLING .... never give up.
Love and Peace to you all,
FOR MORE EFT HELP ...
Explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist.