- Other Physical Issues
- Allergic reaction to animals immediately eliminated with EFT
- Two allergic reaction cases
- EFT brings relief from a range of allergies and autoimmune disorders - collapsing safety issues does the job
- EFT, substance sensitivities and muscle testing
- EFT eliminates an intense allergic reaction, making Fern a believer that EFT works on physical issues
- Miranda Sterling discusses "It" and "Emotional Allergies"
- Two rounds of EFT take care of a cat allergy
- Relieving a violent allergy attack in 2 minutes
- Mental EFT for a persistent dust allergy
- Skeptic receives rapid relief for severe allergy
- EFT for anaphylactic shock reaction to lawn fertilizer
- Thoughts on using EFT for toxicity and allergies
- Using EFT for snoring and dairy allergies -- Introducing the
- Veterinarian provides allergy protocol and 8 successful cases on people and animals
- A remarkable EFT allergy case
- Creativity with an allergy to turpentine and oil paints
- A fascinating trip through the successful elimination of multiple chemical and food sensitivities
- Allergies alleviated in 7 year old child - Success where nothing else worked
- EFT for hay fever, severe cellulitis and "tattoo pain"
- Resolving allergies and related ailments
- Colleen successfully uses our EFT DVDs as a clue to her allergies
- Doctors Use New Acupressure Technique For Severe Allergic Reactions: Medication Unnecessary
- Marcia Stanton reads an article on our website and collapses a severe allergic reaction.
- Successful EFT for a wine allergy - a little different approach
- Think about allergies when doing EFT
- An allergy to flowers linked to a deeper issue--personal blossoming
- Eliminating allergic reactions to antibiotics
- "EFT kept me from going into full-blown Anaphylactic Shock!"
- How Andy Mason used EFT to collapse ALL of his wife's 80 different allergies
- Why EFT relieves allergies where nothing else will
- Common sense uses of EFT to clear food sensitivities
- The food allergy that wouldn't go away until Erin got specific
- Clearing allergies for entire groups of people
- Lynne has been allergic to bees since she was little
- Swollen eyes and puffy face disappear while tapping along with the EFT DVDs
- Ten minutes of EFT erases a severe cat allergy
- EFT relieves a "burning mouth" reaction to pineapple
- Food allergy and eczema disappear after using EFT on specific events
- Allergic reaction subsides on Prime Time German TV
- Are Drugs Really Necessary to Clear Allergies?
- Consistent tapping results in interesting side benefits
- Successful EFT for allergies -- addressing a core issue
- Hay fever subsides with surrogate EFT
- Quickly clearing an allergy to oranges
- EFT collapses Multiple Chemical Sensitivities in short order
- Allergies clear for newcomer who borrows benefits without tapping--social uneasiness subsides
- Rapid relief from two wasp stings
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dyslexia and learning disabilities
- Rachel's dyslexia and a problem with straight lines
- The Dyslexia is gone!
- A 14 year old boy with dyslexia gets glowing reports in school after EFT. One teacher called him
- Computer mouse dyslexia
- Using EFT for Dyscalculus
- Dyslexia and a query about EFT and mental illness
- Dyslexia vanishes and with it go other issues
- Dyslexia and other things
- Vision Issues
- A new EFT Frontier--Improving Vision
- Eye condition improves after the client
- An unexpected vision improvement
- Seventy-Five Percent Improve Vision With Breakthrough Acupressure Technique
- Using EFT for double vision
- An obvious case where emotional issues cause vision problems
- Using EFT for Vision Correction
- Lasting vision relief after tapping on anger issue
- An optometrist points to emotional impacts on vision
- EFT helps vision loss, balance problems and postnasal drip in 14 year-old girl with multiple sclerosis
- Dr. Carol Look's EFT eyesight experiment gives Cheri major benefits.
- Insomnia & Sleep Issues
- A Surprising Way to Use EFT for Insomnia
- Surrogate EFT for snoring
- Success with Insomnia: "After a week of restful sleep I am a new woman and my life is transformed"
- Relieving insomnia after treating a case of "Love Pain."
- Quiet your mind with EFT so that you can sleep
- Using EFT for Insomnia
- Helping a restless baby to sleep
- A 91 year old lady's sleeping disorder
- Jerome finally sleeps after 3 years of severe insomnia
- EFT, gratitude and sleep
- Using EFT for Sleep Apnea
- Sleepy clients and compulsions
- Snoring, love pain and Stuttering
- Combining EFT and meditation for a sleep disorder
- EFT for sleeping at prescribed times
- MD cures Insomnia by finding core issue
- Self-Help Technique Often Treats Insomnia Better Than Drugs -- Acts Quickly and Has No Side Effects
- Everyone gets to sleep after Dan does surrogate EFT for a crying child
- Surrogate EFT brings "snoring benefits"
- How to use EFT to get to sleep easily
- Quality uses of EFT for success with sleep apnea
- Using EFT for complex issues (in this case--a difficult insomnia problem)
- 91-year-old woman passes her driving test after EFT
- Releasing 10 years of insomnia -- Finding the core issue
- Baby goes from Screaming to Sleeping in less than 5 minutes
- 30 years of insomnia cleared in one EFT session
- Attention, Doctors: Drug-Free Acupressure Technique Relieves Insomnia
- Newbies experience EFT for insomnia, itching and deafness
- Success with pulsatile tinnitus -- accepting it rather than fighting it
- Reducing the intrusive impact of tinnitus
- Useful thoughts on tinnitus
- Ten second EFT wonder for severe tinnitus of 15 years
- Progress using EFT for tinnitus
- Tinnitus gone in 4 sessions -- unusual happenings along the way
- A concept for successfully applying EFT to Tinnitus
- A useful relief for Tinnitus
- Good progress with tinnitus.
- Chronic Fatigue
- Skin Disorders
- Using EFT for shrinking moles, skin tags and seborrheic cysts
- She had plantar warts for 42 years and had tried EVERYTHING to get rid of them.
- 8 years of plantar warts - a dozen gone in 3 weeks
- Using EFT for a rash: "George under my skin"
- 14 year old boy uses EFT to clear both acne and color blindness
- Severe wart condition resolved for 10-year-old girl after her mother discovers the core issue with EFT
- Skin eruption easily handled by EFT Novice
- Finding the emotion behind the severe skin condition
- Severe skin disorder disappears
- Two one minute wonders on serious physical conditions - skin disorder and Hemochromatosis both disappear
- Five warts disappear after using EFT
- Lawyer's skin condition clears after tapping on the stress associated with being a new lawyer
- Improved heart rhythm and blood pressure
- Gentle EFT and "tapping in the positive" give hope to a heart patient
- New Stress Management Tool Reduces Blood Pressure Without Drugs
- Did EFT improve Harold's heart arrhythmia?
- New Method Simultaneously Reduces 6 Heart Disease Risk Factors
- EFT used to assist recovery from Open Heart Surgery
- Heart surgery patient uses EFT to breathe more easily
- EFT Works for Woman with Pseudo Heart Attack
- Evidence that an emotional issue caused Heart Arrhythmia
- EFT for heart arrhythmia -- Lorie gets herself out of the way -- 10 month follow-up reveals no symptoms
- Using EFT for heart palpitations
- EFT for heartburn - long term relief for GERD
- Digestive System
- Rumbling intestines relieved at 3am
- Irritable Bowel Symptoms disappear after resolving an emotional issue
- Step by step through a first class Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) case
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome fades in 4 brief EFT sessions
- What to do when you really "gotta go"
- Mary's gastric pressure had an interesting cause -- was this really a gall bladder problem?
- Dizziness and intestinal discomfort disappear - EFT for specific events did the job
Thoughts on using EFT for toxicity and allergies
Note: This is one of 3,000 articles written prior to the updated Gold Standard (Official) EFT Tapping Tutorial™. It provides practical uses for EFT Tapping and most EFT'ers should find it very helpful. However, if your benefits are temporary or a more in-depth approach is needed, you are urged to explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist, and/or (3) get help from a Certified EFT Practitioner.
We have many first class examples on our website of people using EFT for toxicity and allergies. Some people use straight EFT and generate quality results while others add muscle testing and other procedures to the process. Utahna Tassie gives her version of these methods in this article. Please consult physicians on all medical issues.
This is about how I help my clients clear for sensitivities and toxic reactions ("allergies") using EFT. I will also give some explanation for how to use kinesiology or muscle testing in this area.
I have combined ideas from several different sources and made up others. Normally, I do all or most all of the tapping on my clients. It's faster and most of them like me to touch them anyway (I am also a massage therapist and Reiki Master with very warm hands). Of course, they could tap on themselves following your lead, if that is preferred.
If a client is taking prescription medicines or food supplements, I always clear these first. I have them bring them with them to our session or write them all down on individual 3x5 cards so we can test them individually. Wheat is another biggie that is worth the time to check even if they don't suspect a problem. For me, even after I cleared myself of any problem with wheat, I still have to limit myself to 2 slices a day.
The client can put a little bit of all the food they eat all day long into a glass jar and tap at the end of the day (the EFT Basic Recipe works fine). Or tap while focused on their whole plate of food before or after they eat it.
"Even though I might have a bad reaction to any combination of the food I just ate, I deeply and completely accept myself."
"Even though I might have a bad reaction if I eat that piece of cake, I accept all of me anyway." (I believe and intend this to clear for all the ingredients in the cake at the same time.)
I have expanded on some of Sandi Radomski's ideas. (I believe she was included in the Specialty 2 Series of EFT DVD's.) Wetting a paper towel with tap water, then taking it outside and waving it in the air, wiping off the car pollution with it... holding it near the solar plexus (navel area) and tapping for something like this:
"Even though I might be having a problem with any combination of these substances, I choose to experience peace around them."
"I choose to remain in harmony with the Universe even though I might have a bad reaction to these toxins."
The wind can bring in pollens from 500 miles away in one day, so it's likely that the process would have to be repeated several times in the first season. The following year you should have pretty good protection, but it may take another season or two to completely clear. I am not an allergist or medical doctor, but this makes a lot of sense to me.
Clients have told me that their allergists usually have little glass vials of the essence of the suspected problem substance for them to hold and muscle test or to drop on their skin. I'm sure the essence is just the name written on the bottle with intention.
The greatest time-saver I have discovered is to make up a master list of all the possible toxins I could think of (organized by categories, i.e., Dairy, Heavy Metals, Household Cleaners, etc.) and have the client look over the list, noting any that he/she thought they might have a problem with, or muscle testing the client to the category titles to find out where the problem lies, and identifying which substance specifically, or just tapping (the EFT Basic Recipe is fine) for that specific item or specific category all at one time. Words are powerful and carry the energy of the substance. The client could just SAY the name of the substance or THINK it while being tapped on as well. (A little quantum physics knowledge comes in really handy sometimes!)
I also made up a box of 3x5 recipe cards of many common and uncommon possible toxins, from my master list of possibilities. I wrote the name of one substance on each card. You can take out one card at a time from the box and clear the client for the sensitivity, or hold the whole box over their solar plexus (or all the paper lists) and tap for them all at the same time. I always have the box handy in my treatment room. I will pull it out and test a few different cards/substances on the client if they are really taking a long time to let go of a pain. I've found that chronic pain, brain fog, breathing problems, and chronic fatigue, etc., can be related to substance sensitivity (others call them allergies).
I use words that would include, "Even though I have a problem with some combination of these substances, I completely accept myself."
I generally go through the Basic Tapping Sequence at least 3 times, and muscle check before and after by asking the client to hold the box of toxins or the specific card with the toxin written on it while saying "My name is ___." A true statement (their real name) should hold strong with the muscle check. If it goes weak when it should be strong, do some more tapping. Sometimes I will have the hold the card/substance while we tap, and sometimes not. I let my intuition be my guide. Generally, it is best to set the suspected weakening substance aside while tapping, and then muscle test while holding it after tapping.
There are a couple of different things to try if the muscle testing isn't clearly indicating "strong" or "weak after several times through the sequence." The first thing I try to correct for is dehydration. Thirst is the last place we get a warning for this from. The body's energy system works MUCH better if it is properly hydrated. After giving them some water (at least a half cup), you can begin tapping on the side of the hand again and repeat the Basic Recipe again. A pinch of salt on the tongue will temporarily fool the body into believing it is hydrated. Sometimes I'll have the client touch just above or below their navel with the fingertips of a free hand while I tap them through a whole sequence. It tends to correct for PR and gives a window of opportunity to clear the toxins.
If the muscle goes weak, do another round,
"Even though I have STILL have some remaining problem with any combination of these substances, I profoundly accept and forgive myself anyway!"
I INTEND for the sensitivity to be cleared in one session, and would prefer that the client expect it to be completed also. But if there is any suspicion that they are not totally cleared, suggest that they tap at home before, during, or after exposure to the toxin until they are sure there is no more problem. I always test after tapping again with the client holding and saying the name of the suspected toxin while I muscle-check them again. It is normally cleared in one round, but there are always exceptions!
While we are on the subject of substance sensitivities and environmental toxins, I like to teach my clients how to self-muscle-test using the "stand and sway" method. Just stand in a relaxed manner with your feet about shoulder width apart, knees relaxed, and hold the substance in front of your navel (or focus on the item by saying the name of it or thinking of it) and asking if the substance (old food from the refrigerator, food supplement, chocolate, dairy product, buffet item, etc) is okay for you/me. If the person sways backward, the answer is "NO" and if they sway forward, the answer is "YES." (Unless you have specifically programmed your Inner Wisdom to answer differently.)
Life is an adventure! Have fun while you learn!
Utahna "Tonnie" Tassie, LMT, EFT-ADV,
Reiki Master, Healing Coach
FOR MORE EFT HELP ...
Explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist.