- Other Physical Issues
- Two allergic reaction cases
- EFT brings relief from a range of allergies and autoimmune disorders - collapsing safety issues does the job
- EFT, substance sensitivities and muscle testing
- EFT eliminates an intense allergic reaction, making Fern a believer that EFT works on physical issues
- Miranda Sterling discusses "It" and "Emotional Allergies"
- Allergic reaction to animals immediately eliminated with EFT
- Relieving a violent allergy attack in 2 minutes
- Mental EFT for a persistent dust allergy
- Skeptic receives rapid relief for severe allergy
- EFT for anaphylactic shock reaction to lawn fertilizer
- Thoughts on using EFT for toxicity and allergies
- Two rounds of EFT take care of a cat allergy
- Using EFT for snoring and dairy allergies -- Introducing the
- Veterinarian provides allergy protocol and 8 successful cases on people and animals
- A remarkable EFT allergy case
- Creativity with an allergy to turpentine and oil paints
- A fascinating trip through the successful elimination of multiple chemical and food sensitivities
- Allergies alleviated in 7 year old child - Success where nothing else worked
- EFT for hay fever, severe cellulitis and "tattoo pain"
- Resolving allergies and related ailments
- Colleen successfully uses our EFT DVDs as a clue to her allergies
- Doctors Use New Acupressure Technique For Severe Allergic Reactions: Medication Unnecessary
- Marcia Stanton reads an article on our website and collapses a severe allergic reaction.
- Successful EFT for a wine allergy - a little different approach
- An allergy to flowers linked to a deeper issue--personal blossoming
- Eliminating allergic reactions to antibiotics
- "EFT kept me from going into full-blown Anaphylactic Shock!"
- How Andy Mason used EFT to collapse ALL of his wife's 80 different allergies
- Why EFT relieves allergies where nothing else will
- Think about allergies when doing EFT
- The food allergy that wouldn't go away until Erin got specific
- Clearing allergies for entire groups of people
- Lynne has been allergic to bees since she was little
- Swollen eyes and puffy face disappear while tapping along with the EFT DVDs
- Ten minutes of EFT erases a severe cat allergy
- Common sense uses of EFT to clear food sensitivities
- Food allergy and eczema disappear after using EFT on specific events
- Allergic reaction subsides on Prime Time German TV
- Are Drugs Really Necessary to Clear Allergies?
- Consistent tapping results in interesting side benefits
- Successful EFT for allergies -- addressing a core issue
- EFT relieves a "burning mouth" reaction to pineapple
- Quickly clearing an allergy to oranges
- EFT collapses Multiple Chemical Sensitivities in short order
- Allergies clear for newcomer who borrows benefits without tapping--social uneasiness subsides
- Rapid relief from two wasp stings
- Hay fever subsides with surrogate EFT
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dyslexia and learning disabilities
- Rachel's dyslexia and a problem with straight lines
- The Dyslexia is gone!
- A 14 year old boy with dyslexia gets glowing reports in school after EFT. One teacher called him
- Computer mouse dyslexia
- Using EFT for Dyscalculus
- Dyslexia and a query about EFT and mental illness
- Dyslexia vanishes and with it go other issues
- Dyslexia and other things
- Vision Issues
- A new EFT Frontier--Improving Vision
- Eye condition improves after the client
- An unexpected vision improvement
- Seventy-Five Percent Improve Vision With Breakthrough Acupressure Technique
- Using EFT for double vision
- An obvious case where emotional issues cause vision problems
- Using EFT for Vision Correction
- Lasting vision relief after tapping on anger issue
- An optometrist points to emotional impacts on vision
- EFT helps vision loss, balance problems and postnasal drip in 14 year-old girl with multiple sclerosis
- Dr. Carol Look's EFT eyesight experiment gives Cheri major benefits.
- Insomnia & Sleep Issues
- Surrogate EFT for snoring
- Success with Insomnia: "After a week of restful sleep I am a new woman and my life is transformed"
- Relieving insomnia after treating a case of "Love Pain."
- A Surprising Way to Use EFT for Insomnia
- Quiet your mind with EFT so that you can sleep
- Using EFT for Insomnia
- Helping a restless baby to sleep
- A 91 year old lady's sleeping disorder
- Jerome finally sleeps after 3 years of severe insomnia
- EFT, gratitude and sleep
- Using EFT for Sleep Apnea
- Sleepy clients and compulsions
- Combining EFT and meditation for a sleep disorder
- EFT for sleeping at prescribed times
- MD cures Insomnia by finding core issue
- Snoring, love pain and Stuttering
- Everyone gets to sleep after Dan does surrogate EFT for a crying child
- Surrogate EFT brings "snoring benefits"
- Self-Help Technique Often Treats Insomnia Better Than Drugs -- Acts Quickly and Has No Side Effects
- Quality uses of EFT for success with sleep apnea
- Using EFT for complex issues (in this case--a difficult insomnia problem)
- How to use EFT to get to sleep easily
- Releasing 10 years of insomnia -- Finding the core issue
- Baby goes from Screaming to Sleeping in less than 5 minutes
- 91-year-old woman passes her driving test after EFT
- Attention, Doctors: Drug-Free Acupressure Technique Relieves Insomnia
- Newbies experience EFT for insomnia, itching and deafness
- 30 years of insomnia cleared in one EFT session
- Success with pulsatile tinnitus -- accepting it rather than fighting it
- Reducing the intrusive impact of tinnitus
- Useful thoughts on tinnitus
- Ten second EFT wonder for severe tinnitus of 15 years
- Progress using EFT for tinnitus
- Tinnitus gone in 4 sessions -- unusual happenings along the way
- A concept for successfully applying EFT to Tinnitus
- A useful relief for Tinnitus
- Good progress with tinnitus.
- Chronic Fatigue
- Skin Disorders
- Using EFT for shrinking moles, skin tags and seborrheic cysts
- She had plantar warts for 42 years and had tried EVERYTHING to get rid of them.
- 8 years of plantar warts - a dozen gone in 3 weeks
- Using EFT for a rash: "George under my skin"
- Severe wart condition resolved for 10-year-old girl after her mother discovers the core issue with EFT
- 14 year old boy uses EFT to clear both acne and color blindness
- Finding the emotion behind the severe skin condition
- Skin eruption easily handled by EFT Novice
- Two one minute wonders on serious physical conditions - skin disorder and Hemochromatosis both disappear
- Severe skin disorder disappears
- Five warts disappear after using EFT
- Lawyer's skin condition clears after tapping on the stress associated with being a new lawyer
- Improved heart rhythm and blood pressure
- Gentle EFT and "tapping in the positive" give hope to a heart patient
- New Stress Management Tool Reduces Blood Pressure Without Drugs
- Did EFT improve Harold's heart arrhythmia?
- New Method Simultaneously Reduces 6 Heart Disease Risk Factors
- EFT used to assist recovery from Open Heart Surgery
- Heart surgery patient uses EFT to breathe more easily
- EFT Works for Woman with Pseudo Heart Attack
- Evidence that an emotional issue caused Heart Arrhythmia
- EFT for heart arrhythmia -- Lorie gets herself out of the way -- 10 month follow-up reveals no symptoms
- Using EFT for heart palpitations
- EFT for heartburn - long term relief for GERD
- Digestive System
- Rumbling intestines relieved at 3am
- Irritable Bowel Symptoms disappear after resolving an emotional issue
- Step by step through a first class Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) case
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome fades in 4 brief EFT sessions
- What to do when you really "gotta go"
- Mary's gastric pressure had an interesting cause -- was this really a gall bladder problem?
- Dizziness and intestinal discomfort disappear - EFT for specific events did the job
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Rapid relief for carpal tunnel syndrome
Note: This is one of 3,000 articles written prior to the updated Gold Standard (Official) EFT Tapping Tutorial™. It provides practical uses for EFT Tapping and most EFT'ers should find it very helpful. However, if your benefits are temporary or a more in-depth approach is needed, you are urged to (1) consult The Gold Standard EFT Tapping Tutorial, (2) Explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist, and/or (3) get help from a Certified EFT Practitioner.
Note: This article assumes you have a working knowledge of EFT. Newcomers can still learn from it but are advised to get our Free EFT Get Started Package or our Affordable DVDs for a more complete understanding.
Here's a 5 minute "Carpal Tunnel Quickie" that you might find useful.
Early this morning I walked into a local real estate agent's office and saw "Karen" wearing a brace on her wrist while working at the computer. Here's how the conversation went...
GC: Does that brace mean you have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome?
Karen: Yes, it's really bad and my doctor thinks I need surgery.
Note: I hardly ever see Karen (we have a passing acquaintance) and she didn't know anything about EFT. Until this morning she didn't even know it existed.
GC: There's a new muscle relaxing procedure that might help. It's gentle and is modeled after an Einstein discovery. [offering her my hand] Stand up. Let's give it a try for a few minutes.
Karen: Sure. I'll try anything.
GC: There's about a 50% chance it will help you and it only takes a few minutes to find out. It takes longer to explain it that it does to do it so just follow along with me.
Karen: OK, but I would at least like a hint about what you are doing.
GC: Sure, Einstein discovered in the 1920's that everything, including our bodies, is composed of energy. What I'm going to do is stimulate certain known "energy points" by tapping on them with my fingertips. By doing this we balance the energy in your body and, if successful, it should relax some of the muscles in your body, including those in your wrist. The result would be less pain.
Karen: OK...but it sounds weird.
GC: I know and maybe it IS weird. But you can take comfort in the fact that no one has ever accused me of being very smart.
I then assess her 0-10 intensity and she reports a pain of 7 as her arm hangs normally to her side and a pain of 10 when she bends her wrist backward as though typing.
GC: [doing the set up while tapping on the karate chop point] Repeat after me. "Even though I have this pain in my wrist...."
Karen and I then go through the EFT shortcut process for "this pain in my wrist". The result? NO CHANGE IN HER PAIN. This is when it is good to have a preframe such as "There's about a 50% chance it will help you."
GC: Sometimes our physical ailments are contributed to by angers, fears and that sort of thing. I don't know if that is true with you...and maybe you don't either...but it is worth a try. Follow after me [doing the set up while tapping on her karate chop point] "Even though I may have anger, fear, guilt or who knows whatever emotion...."
From here we did a shortcut round for "any anger, fear, guilt or other emotion I might have". The result? Her 0-10 intensity dropped from a 7 to a 3 as her arm hung normally at her side. It also dropped from a 10 to a 5 as she bent her wrist back as though typing. Included in this result was that frequent astonished look that we have become so accustomed to see.
Karen: What happened?
GC: I guess we got lucky. Let's go a little deeper. Of all the emotions I mentioned a few moments ago which of those might be a little more current?
Karen: Anger. I'm really p_ssed at my husband. He's been an absolute jerk lately.
GC: What's your husband's first name?
GC: OK. Let's do a round for your anger at Robert. Repeat after me [doing the set up while tapping the karate chop point] "Even though I'm p_ssed at Robert and that anger is in my wrist...."
We then finished the EFT shortcut round while tapping for "Robert in my wrist". The result? The 0-10 intensity fell to 0 as her arm hung normally at her side and it fell to 2 when she bent her wrist back as though typing.
All that in less than 5 minutes.
At this point we terminated our mini-session because her phone rang and people walked into her office. About 5 hours later I was in the vicinity and poked my head back into her office.
GC: How's the wrist?
Karen: The improvement is still there. What did you do to me?
GC: Maybe it was magic (smiling). You can call me Weird Willy from now on if you want.
Karen: Count on it.
We both smiled and went about our day. Please note that her Carpal Tunnel Syndrome may or may not "come back". If it doesn't then hooray--no surgery. If it does then it is most likely because other emotional stressors are "lodging" in her wrist. In other words, her wrist, being a weak point in her body, may be acting as a barometer for her various unresolved negative emotions. At least that's my non-medical conclusion from many years of experience. While she will have to discuss these issues with her physician, she now has the opportunity to at least manage her pain with EFT.
Follow-up: One year later I visited Karen in her office. She was typing on her computer with no wrist brace and had not had a problem with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome since our brief session.
FOR MORE EFT HELP ...
Explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist.