- Other Physical Issues
- EFT, substance sensitivities and muscle testing
- EFT eliminates an intense allergic reaction, making Fern a believer that EFT works on physical issues
- Miranda Sterling discusses "It" and "Emotional Allergies"
- Allergic reaction to animals immediately eliminated with EFT
- Two allergic reaction cases
- EFT brings relief from a range of allergies and autoimmune disorders - collapsing safety issues does the job
- Skeptic receives rapid relief for severe allergy
- EFT for anaphylactic shock reaction to lawn fertilizer
- Thoughts on using EFT for toxicity and allergies
- Two rounds of EFT take care of a cat allergy
- Relieving a violent allergy attack in 2 minutes
- Mental EFT for a persistent dust allergy
- Creativity with an allergy to turpentine and oil paints
- A fascinating trip through the successful elimination of multiple chemical and food sensitivities
- Allergies alleviated in 7 year old child - Success where nothing else worked
- Using EFT for snoring and dairy allergies -- Introducing the
- Veterinarian provides allergy protocol and 8 successful cases on people and animals
- A remarkable EFT allergy case
- Doctors Use New Acupressure Technique For Severe Allergic Reactions: Medication Unnecessary
- Marcia Stanton reads an article on our website and collapses a severe allergic reaction.
- Successful EFT for a wine allergy - a little different approach
- EFT for hay fever, severe cellulitis and "tattoo pain"
- Resolving allergies and related ailments
- Colleen successfully uses our EFT DVDs as a clue to her allergies
- Eliminating allergic reactions to antibiotics
- "EFT kept me from going into full-blown Anaphylactic Shock!"
- How Andy Mason used EFT to collapse ALL of his wife's 80 different allergies
- Why EFT relieves allergies where nothing else will
- Think about allergies when doing EFT
- An allergy to flowers linked to a deeper issue--personal blossoming
- Clearing allergies for entire groups of people
- Lynne has been allergic to bees since she was little
- Swollen eyes and puffy face disappear while tapping along with the EFT DVDs
- Ten minutes of EFT erases a severe cat allergy
- Common sense uses of EFT to clear food sensitivities
- The food allergy that wouldn't go away until Erin got specific
- Allergic reaction subsides on Prime Time German TV
- Are Drugs Really Necessary to Clear Allergies?
- Consistent tapping results in interesting side benefits
- Successful EFT for allergies -- addressing a core issue
- EFT relieves a "burning mouth" reaction to pineapple
- Food allergy and eczema disappear after using EFT on specific events
- EFT collapses Multiple Chemical Sensitivities in short order
- Allergies clear for newcomer who borrows benefits without tapping--social uneasiness subsides
- Rapid relief from two wasp stings
- Hay fever subsides with surrogate EFT
- Quickly clearing an allergy to oranges
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dyslexia and learning disabilities
- Rachel's dyslexia and a problem with straight lines
- The Dyslexia is gone!
- Computer mouse dyslexia
- A 14 year old boy with dyslexia gets glowing reports in school after EFT. One teacher called him
- Using EFT for Dyscalculus
- Dyslexia and a query about EFT and mental illness
- Dyslexia vanishes and with it go other issues
- Dyslexia and other things
- Vision Issues
- A new EFT Frontier--Improving Vision
- Eye condition improves after the client
- An unexpected vision improvement
- Seventy-Five Percent Improve Vision With Breakthrough Acupressure Technique
- An obvious case where emotional issues cause vision problems
- Using EFT for double vision
- Lasting vision relief after tapping on anger issue
- Using EFT for Vision Correction
- EFT helps vision loss, balance problems and postnasal drip in 14 year-old girl with multiple sclerosis
- An optometrist points to emotional impacts on vision
- Dr. Carol Look's EFT eyesight experiment gives Cheri major benefits.
- Insomnia & Sleep Issues
- Success with Insomnia: "After a week of restful sleep I am a new woman and my life is transformed"
- Relieving insomnia after treating a case of "Love Pain."
- A Surprising Way to Use EFT for Insomnia
- Surrogate EFT for snoring
- Helping a restless baby to sleep
- A 91 year old lady's sleeping disorder
- Quiet your mind with EFT so that you can sleep
- Using EFT for Insomnia
- Using EFT for Sleep Apnea
- Sleepy clients and compulsions
- Jerome finally sleeps after 3 years of severe insomnia
- EFT, gratitude and sleep
- EFT for sleeping at prescribed times
- MD cures Insomnia by finding core issue
- Snoring, love pain and Stuttering
- Combining EFT and meditation for a sleep disorder
- Surrogate EFT brings "snoring benefits"
- Self-Help Technique Often Treats Insomnia Better Than Drugs -- Acts Quickly and Has No Side Effects
- Everyone gets to sleep after Dan does surrogate EFT for a crying child
- Using EFT for complex issues (in this case--a difficult insomnia problem)
- How to use EFT to get to sleep easily
- Quality uses of EFT for success with sleep apnea
- Baby goes from Screaming to Sleeping in less than 5 minutes
- 91-year-old woman passes her driving test after EFT
- Releasing 10 years of insomnia -- Finding the core issue
- Newbies experience EFT for insomnia, itching and deafness
- 30 years of insomnia cleared in one EFT session
- Attention, Doctors: Drug-Free Acupressure Technique Relieves Insomnia
- Success with pulsatile tinnitus -- accepting it rather than fighting it
- Reducing the intrusive impact of tinnitus
- Useful thoughts on tinnitus
- Ten second EFT wonder for severe tinnitus of 15 years
- Progress using EFT for tinnitus
- Tinnitus gone in 4 sessions -- unusual happenings along the way
- A concept for successfully applying EFT to Tinnitus
- A useful relief for Tinnitus
- Good progress with tinnitus.
- Chronic Fatigue
- Skin Disorders
- Using EFT for shrinking moles, skin tags and seborrheic cysts
- She had plantar warts for 42 years and had tried EVERYTHING to get rid of them.
- Using EFT for a rash: "George under my skin"
- 8 years of plantar warts - a dozen gone in 3 weeks
- 14 year old boy uses EFT to clear both acne and color blindness
- Severe wart condition resolved for 10-year-old girl after her mother discovers the core issue with EFT
- Skin eruption easily handled by EFT Novice
- Finding the emotion behind the severe skin condition
- Severe skin disorder disappears
- Two one minute wonders on serious physical conditions - skin disorder and Hemochromatosis both disappear
- Five warts disappear after using EFT
- Lawyer's skin condition clears after tapping on the stress associated with being a new lawyer
- Gentle EFT and "tapping in the positive" give hope to a heart patient
- Improved heart rhythm and blood pressure
- Did EFT improve Harold's heart arrhythmia?
- New Stress Management Tool Reduces Blood Pressure Without Drugs
- New Method Simultaneously Reduces 6 Heart Disease Risk Factors
- EFT used to assist recovery from Open Heart Surgery
- Heart surgery patient uses EFT to breathe more easily
- EFT Works for Woman with Pseudo Heart Attack
- EFT for heart arrhythmia -- Lorie gets herself out of the way -- 10 month follow-up reveals no symptoms
- Evidence that an emotional issue caused Heart Arrhythmia
- EFT for heartburn - long term relief for GERD
- Using EFT for heart palpitations
- Digestive System
- Rumbling intestines relieved at 3am
- Irritable Bowel Symptoms disappear after resolving an emotional issue
- Step by step through a first class Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) case
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome fades in 4 brief EFT sessions
- What to do when you really "gotta go"
- Mary's gastric pressure had an interesting cause -- was this really a gall bladder problem?
- Dizziness and intestinal discomfort disappear - EFT for specific events did the job
For Serious Students - Getting to the real issues behind Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Note: This is one of 3,000 articles written prior to the updated Gold Standard (Official) EFT Tapping Tutorial™. It provides practical uses for EFT Tapping and most EFT'ers should find it very helpful. However, if your benefits are temporary or a more in-depth approach is needed, you are urged to (1) consult The Gold Standard EFT Tapping Tutorial, (2) Explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist, and/or (3) get help from a Certified EFT Practitioner.
Serious EFT students will want to study this article by Sarah Marshall from the UK. Note how she quickly finds many emotional issues behind her client's "inability" to go downstairs.
I work with many people with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (otherwise known as M.E, or Post Viral Fatigue Syndrome) and many other fatigue illnesses. I use EFT in conjunction with another technique with great success and I'd like to share an experience with one particular client.
The client I worked with was housebound, only going downstairs once a day to conserve energy. My client had booked to do some work with me face to face but we felt a telephone session to help her get to the clinic was a good place to start.
At this point I'd like to add that people with CFS/ME have a lot of fear - fear of getting worse, fear of not recovering, fear of relapsing, fear of doing too much (physically and mentally), fear of doing something that caused them to relapse in the past - which of course uses up a lot of energy.
And they can be constantly re-traumatizing themselves by past experiences. Some people, but not all, have fear about what being well or recovered would involve - responsibilities, possible blame if things go wrong, and not being able to say no to others, are few of the things that have come up. Of course everyone is individual, but I do see a lot of the same fears in my clients.
With my client, we started with what would be the first thing we would need to work on for her to be able to get to my clinic, and that was to be able to go downstairs without any fear. I asked her to guess how she would feel if she were to imagine going downstairs after our telephone call.
Her level of intensity was an 8, on a scale of 0 to 10 and it was fear. We brought this down by tapping on "8 fear feeling," until it dropped down to a 5 out of 10, and tapped on the thoughts that came up:
Even though I'm scared to go downstairs…
Even though I'm scared it'll make me worse…
Even though I don't want to go downstairs…
Once we brought the fear down and she felt ok about imagining going downstairs, we ran the Movie Technique and tapped on:
Even though I have this sick feeling in my stomach when I think about going downstairs…
Even though I have this tense anxiety in my chest as I approach the first stair…
We tapped on all the physical sensations until they were all down to zero out of 10, and she could imagine going downstairs without any negative emotion.
She then realised that it wasn't about going downstairs but the fear of what she'd be expected to do once she was there - 'I'd have to go back to college'. So we tapped on:
Even though I'd be expected to go straight back to college once I'm downstairs…
Even though being downstairs would be 'proof' that I'm well…
Even though my husband will see me as being recovered, and I'd have to go back to college…
At this point she realised that going downstairs wasn't just about going downstairs. Rather it was about her expectations, and no one else's. We then got her to imagine going downstairs, enjoying being downstairs, and then going back again. She then felt her stomach gurgling so we tapped:
Even though my stomach is gurgling at the thought of just going downstairs…
Half way through this round she felt that her stomach was "digesting" this information and felt this was a good sign. She also felt that going downstairs was a possibility.
Even though my stomach is digesting this, I'm open to the possibility that going downstairs is a possibility…
We tested her imagining going downstairs a few times, and it felt fine. We noticed through the session that her stomach gurgled whenever she experienced a cognitive shift so we used this to test our work.
We carried on the session clearing other times that going downstairs in the past had made her worse. At the end of the session it came up that she didn't like to let people down. She'd rather not do anything at all, than attempt it, not be able to complete it, and then have to let someone down. We agreed to work on this in the next session.
I phoned my client the next day to arrange our next session. I expected to speak to her husband and arrange a time when it would be ok to speak with my client, and to my surprise the phone was passed straight over to her. I suggested a time, and my client replied that she would JUST go upstairs to check her diary! She had been up and downstairs several times (although she was still resting and pacing) since our session the previous day. She had finally realised that going downstairs was just that and only that.
ME/CFS are complex conditions, and not everyone experiences the result that this client did in such a short space of time. EFT is excellent at clearing and releasing the fear people with CFS/ME experience around everyday activities (which of course releases energy) and enables them to be able to increase their activity.
On a personal note, I had ME/CFS for 5½ years and have been fully recovered 3 years. EFT was an integral part of my full and complete recovery, and I know from working with clients that this has been true for them too.
With warmth and love,
FOR MORE EFT HELP ...
Explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist.