- Other Physical Issues
- Two allergic reaction cases
- EFT brings relief from a range of allergies and autoimmune disorders - collapsing safety issues does the job
- EFT, substance sensitivities and muscle testing
- EFT eliminates an intense allergic reaction, making Fern a believer that EFT works on physical issues
- Miranda Sterling discusses "It" and "Emotional Allergies"
- Allergic reaction to animals immediately eliminated with EFT
- Relieving a violent allergy attack in 2 minutes
- Mental EFT for a persistent dust allergy
- Skeptic receives rapid relief for severe allergy
- EFT for anaphylactic shock reaction to lawn fertilizer
- Thoughts on using EFT for toxicity and allergies
- Two rounds of EFT take care of a cat allergy
- Veterinarian provides allergy protocol and 8 successful cases on people and animals
- A remarkable EFT allergy case
- Creativity with an allergy to turpentine and oil paints
- A fascinating trip through the successful elimination of multiple chemical and food sensitivities
- Allergies alleviated in 7 year old child - Success where nothing else worked
- Using EFT for snoring and dairy allergies -- Introducing the
- Resolving allergies and related ailments
- Colleen successfully uses our EFT DVDs as a clue to her allergies
- Doctors Use New Acupressure Technique For Severe Allergic Reactions: Medication Unnecessary
- Marcia Stanton reads an article on our website and collapses a severe allergic reaction.
- Successful EFT for a wine allergy - a little different approach
- EFT for hay fever, severe cellulitis and "tattoo pain"
- Eliminating allergic reactions to antibiotics
- "EFT kept me from going into full-blown Anaphylactic Shock!"
- How Andy Mason used EFT to collapse ALL of his wife's 80 different allergies
- Why EFT relieves allergies where nothing else will
- Think about allergies when doing EFT
- An allergy to flowers linked to a deeper issue--personal blossoming
- Clearing allergies for entire groups of people
- Lynne has been allergic to bees since she was little
- Swollen eyes and puffy face disappear while tapping along with the EFT DVDs
- Ten minutes of EFT erases a severe cat allergy
- Common sense uses of EFT to clear food sensitivities
- The food allergy that wouldn't go away until Erin got specific
- Food allergy and eczema disappear after using EFT on specific events
- Allergic reaction subsides on Prime Time German TV
- Are Drugs Really Necessary to Clear Allergies?
- Consistent tapping results in interesting side benefits
- Successful EFT for allergies -- addressing a core issue
- EFT relieves a "burning mouth" reaction to pineapple
- Quickly clearing an allergy to oranges
- EFT collapses Multiple Chemical Sensitivities in short order
- Allergies clear for newcomer who borrows benefits without tapping--social uneasiness subsides
- Rapid relief from two wasp stings
- Hay fever subsides with surrogate EFT
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dyslexia and learning disabilities
- Rachel's dyslexia and a problem with straight lines
- The Dyslexia is gone!
- Computer mouse dyslexia
- A 14 year old boy with dyslexia gets glowing reports in school after EFT. One teacher called him
- Using EFT for Dyscalculus
- Dyslexia and a query about EFT and mental illness
- Dyslexia vanishes and with it go other issues
- Dyslexia and other things
- Vision Issues
- A new EFT Frontier--Improving Vision
- Eye condition improves after the client
- An unexpected vision improvement
- Seventy-Five Percent Improve Vision With Breakthrough Acupressure Technique
- An obvious case where emotional issues cause vision problems
- Using EFT for double vision
- Lasting vision relief after tapping on anger issue
- Using EFT for Vision Correction
- An optometrist points to emotional impacts on vision
- EFT helps vision loss, balance problems and postnasal drip in 14 year-old girl with multiple sclerosis
- Dr. Carol Look's EFT eyesight experiment gives Cheri major benefits.
- Insomnia & Sleep Issues
- Surrogate EFT for snoring
- Success with Insomnia: "After a week of restful sleep I am a new woman and my life is transformed"
- Relieving insomnia after treating a case of "Love Pain."
- A Surprising Way to Use EFT for Insomnia
- Using EFT for Insomnia
- Helping a restless baby to sleep
- A 91 year old lady's sleeping disorder
- Quiet your mind with EFT so that you can sleep
- EFT, gratitude and sleep
- Using EFT for Sleep Apnea
- Sleepy clients and compulsions
- Jerome finally sleeps after 3 years of severe insomnia
- EFT for sleeping at prescribed times
- MD cures Insomnia by finding core issue
- Snoring, love pain and Stuttering
- Combining EFT and meditation for a sleep disorder
- Surrogate EFT brings "snoring benefits"
- Self-Help Technique Often Treats Insomnia Better Than Drugs -- Acts Quickly and Has No Side Effects
- Everyone gets to sleep after Dan does surrogate EFT for a crying child
- Quality uses of EFT for success with sleep apnea
- Using EFT for complex issues (in this case--a difficult insomnia problem)
- How to use EFT to get to sleep easily
- Releasing 10 years of insomnia -- Finding the core issue
- Baby goes from Screaming to Sleeping in less than 5 minutes
- 91-year-old woman passes her driving test after EFT
- Attention, Doctors: Drug-Free Acupressure Technique Relieves Insomnia
- Newbies experience EFT for insomnia, itching and deafness
- 30 years of insomnia cleared in one EFT session
- Success with pulsatile tinnitus -- accepting it rather than fighting it
- Reducing the intrusive impact of tinnitus
- Useful thoughts on tinnitus
- Ten second EFT wonder for severe tinnitus of 15 years
- Progress using EFT for tinnitus
- Tinnitus gone in 4 sessions -- unusual happenings along the way
- A concept for successfully applying EFT to Tinnitus
- A useful relief for Tinnitus
- Good progress with tinnitus.
- Chronic Fatigue
- Skin Disorders
- Using EFT for shrinking moles, skin tags and seborrheic cysts
- She had plantar warts for 42 years and had tried EVERYTHING to get rid of them.
- Using EFT for a rash: "George under my skin"
- 8 years of plantar warts - a dozen gone in 3 weeks
- 14 year old boy uses EFT to clear both acne and color blindness
- Severe wart condition resolved for 10-year-old girl after her mother discovers the core issue with EFT
- Skin eruption easily handled by EFT Novice
- Finding the emotion behind the severe skin condition
- Two one minute wonders on serious physical conditions - skin disorder and Hemochromatosis both disappear
- Severe skin disorder disappears
- Five warts disappear after using EFT
- Lawyer's skin condition clears after tapping on the stress associated with being a new lawyer
- Improved heart rhythm and blood pressure
- Gentle EFT and "tapping in the positive" give hope to a heart patient
- New Stress Management Tool Reduces Blood Pressure Without Drugs
- Did EFT improve Harold's heart arrhythmia?
- New Method Simultaneously Reduces 6 Heart Disease Risk Factors
- EFT used to assist recovery from Open Heart Surgery
- Heart surgery patient uses EFT to breathe more easily
- EFT Works for Woman with Pseudo Heart Attack
- Evidence that an emotional issue caused Heart Arrhythmia
- EFT for heart arrhythmia -- Lorie gets herself out of the way -- 10 month follow-up reveals no symptoms
- Using EFT for heart palpitations
- EFT for heartburn - long term relief for GERD
- Digestive System
- Rumbling intestines relieved at 3am
- Irritable Bowel Symptoms disappear after resolving an emotional issue
- Step by step through a first class Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) case
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome fades in 4 brief EFT sessions
- What to do when you really "gotta go"
- Mary's gastric pressure had an interesting cause -- was this really a gall bladder problem?
- Dizziness and intestinal discomfort disappear - EFT for specific events did the job
Irritable Bowel Symptoms disappear after resolving an emotional issue
Note: This is one of 3,000 articles written prior to the updated Gold Standard (Official) EFT Tapping Tutorial™. It provides practical uses for EFT Tapping and most EFT'ers should find it very helpful. However, if your benefits are temporary or a more in-depth approach is needed, you are urged to explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist, and/or (3) get help from a Certified EFT Practitioner.
Rebecca Marina expertly relieves her client of a core issue of "feeling trapped." Simultaneously, her client's Irritable Bowel Symptoms disappear.
Here is an interesting case of a client, "Liz", who felt"trapped" in any situation like a classroom, church, or social gathering where there were lots of people. Her anxiety sparks Irritable Bowel Syndrome and that makes the whole situation much worse. Her biggest fear was that she would be trapped in a roomful of people and feel the urge to"go" and not be able to do so.
Liz had a seminar coming up where she would be in a classroom setting and was was feeling a lot of anxiety just thinking about being in a room with lots of people and having to "sit there".Since the upcoming seminar was about Quilting, a hobby very dear to Liz's heart, she really was hoping EFT could help her feel free to enjoy it.
I asked Liz to close her eyes and imagine she was at the seminar and to just tell me how she was feeling just imagining sitting there with the room full of people and the door closed.
Liz replied, "I feel I just want to run, if I can't get out of here soon, my intestines will explode." She reported a 9 level of intensity.
We began using her own words as setup phrases. (If you listen, the client will always give you the setup phrases)
"Even though I just want to run and I feel like my intestines are going to explode...."
The intensity was only down to an 8 and I sensed this went much deeper.
It was almost as if Liz's self worth was somehow tied up with emotions about not being
free to go to the bathroom. So I asked Liz if she could "tune in" to the first time she felt this sense of panic and shame
about feeling trapped in a room full of people and not being able to go to the bathroom when she needed to. She remembered an incident when she was 3 years old and she had an accident and was shamed in front of other people for it.
(Here, I allowed my intuition to fully take over and just went with the flow of the guidance I was given.)
I asked Liz to imagine she was a little girl and get into her 'inner child".
"Even though I was shamed because I had an accident...."
"Even though I was to embarrassed to ask permission to go...."
"Even though I feel everybody is looking at me when I need to leave...."
"Even though I am afraid I will have another accident and be so embarrassed...."
As a practitioner, I could "feel" the intensity going down and felt it was time to bring in a little humor, so we continued...
"Even though I had an accident as a kid because I was too shy to insist on going...."
"I am a big girl now and I can potty when I want to."
""I can potty when I want to and I don't have to ask permission of anybody."
" I can potty when I want to and God help anybody that tries to stop me"
"I am in control of my bodily functions and I will leave any room when I want to and 'potty up a storm'!"
We were both just cracking up with laughter by then and I had Liz tune back in to the class room scenario.She said, "Why, if I was in that class room and needed to potty, I would just get up and go, what is the big deal?" ZERO intensity!
A week later, Liz called me and told me she had the perfect opportunity to put our session to the test. A cousin of hers died unexpectedly and she went to the very crowded church for the one and a half hour funeral.
She reported no anxiety at all.
She said that what surprised her most of all was her peacefulness at the "after funeral"gathering. The house where the gathering was held was just jam-packed with mourners. She was trapped in a corner as more and more people poured into the room. The doorway was blocked and there was no way out without shoving a few people to the side.
Liz said that she was simply amazed at how calm she felt, it did not bother her in the least. "Normally,I would have been climbing the walls and would have done anything to get out of there",Liz reported, "EFT is so awesome!"
I encourage other practitioners to learn to "tune in" to their clients and not be afraid to use humor when it feels right. It is also very insightful to ask if they remember an original event and heal the oldest wound. Allowing the client to "tune in" to the inner child will often bring up a core issue that may have been sparking a multitude of other issues.
In Liz's case, the humiliation she experienced over her "accident" had very far-reaching repercussions that did not come out until much later in life. Thank goodness for EFT, life is so much richer in every sense because of this wonderful, healing modality.
I hope this case study helps individuals and practitioners who may be in similar circumstances.
FOR MORE EFT HELP ...
Explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist.