- Other Physical Issues
- EFT, substance sensitivities and muscle testing
- Miranda Sterling discusses "It" and "Emotional Allergies"
- Allergic reaction to animals immediately eliminated with EFT
- Two allergic reaction cases
- Skeptic receives rapid relief for severe allergy
- EFT for anaphylactic shock reaction to lawn fertilizer
- Thoughts on using EFT for toxicity and allergies
- Two rounds of EFT take care of a cat allergy
- Relieving a violent allergy attack in 2 minutes
- Mental EFT for a persistent dust allergy
- Creativity with an allergy to turpentine and oil paints
- A fascinating trip through the successful elimination of multiple chemical and food sensitivities
- Allergies alleviated in 7 year old child - Success where nothing else worked
- Using EFT for snoring and dairy allergies -- Introducing the
- Veterinarian provides allergy protocol and 8 successful cases on people and animals
- A remarkable EFT allergy case
- Doctors Use New Acupressure Technique For Severe Allergic Reactions: Medication Unnecessary
- Marcia Stanton reads an article on our website and collapses a severe allergic reaction.
- Successful EFT for a wine allergy - a little different approach
- EFT for hay fever, severe cellulitis and "tattoo pain"
- Resolving allergies and related ailments
- Colleen successfully uses our EFT DVDs as a clue to her allergies
- How Andy Mason used EFT to collapse ALL of his wife's 80 different allergies
- Why EFT relieves allergies where nothing else will
- Think about allergies when doing EFT
- An allergy to flowers linked to a deeper issue--personal blossoming
- Eliminating allergic reactions to antibiotics
- "EFT kept me from going into full-blown Anaphylactic Shock!"
- Swollen eyes and puffy face disappear while tapping along with the EFT DVDs
- Ten minutes of EFT erases a severe cat allergy
- Common sense uses of EFT to clear food sensitivities
- The food allergy that wouldn't go away until Erin got specific
- Clearing allergies for entire groups of people
- Lynne has been allergic to bees since she was little
- Consistent tapping results in interesting side benefits
- Successful EFT for allergies -- addressing a core issue
- EFT relieves a "burning mouth" reaction to pineapple
- Food allergy and eczema disappear after using EFT on specific events
- Allergic reaction subsides on Prime Time German TV
- Are Drugs Really Necessary to Clear Allergies?
- Rapid relief from two wasp stings
- Hay fever subsides with surrogate EFT
- Quickly clearing an allergy to oranges
- EFT collapses Multiple Chemical Sensitivities in short order
- Allergies clear for newcomer who borrows benefits without tapping--social uneasiness subsides
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dyslexia and learning disabilities
- Rachel's dyslexia and a problem with straight lines
- The Dyslexia is gone!
- Computer mouse dyslexia
- A 14 year old boy with dyslexia gets glowing reports in school after EFT. One teacher called him
- Using EFT for Dyscalculus
- Dyslexia and a query about EFT and mental illness
- Dyslexia vanishes and with it go other issues
- Dyslexia and other things
- Vision Issues
- A new EFT Frontier--Improving Vision
- Eye condition improves after the client
- An unexpected vision improvement
- Seventy-Five Percent Improve Vision With Breakthrough Acupressure Technique
- Using EFT for double vision
- An obvious case where emotional issues cause vision problems
- Using EFT for Vision Correction
- Lasting vision relief after tapping on anger issue
- An optometrist points to emotional impacts on vision
- Dr. Carol Look's EFT eyesight experiment gives Cheri major benefits.
- Insomnia & Sleep Issues
- Success with Insomnia: "After a week of restful sleep I am a new woman and my life is transformed"
- Relieving insomnia after treating a case of "Love Pain."
- A Surprising Way to Use EFT for Insomnia
- Surrogate EFT for snoring
- Helping a restless baby to sleep
- A 91 year old lady's sleeping disorder
- Quiet your mind with EFT so that you can sleep
- Using EFT for Insomnia
- Using EFT for Sleep Apnea
- Sleepy clients and compulsions
- Jerome finally sleeps after 3 years of severe insomnia
- EFT, gratitude and sleep
- MD cures Insomnia by finding core issue
- Snoring, love pain and Stuttering
- Combining EFT and meditation for a sleep disorder
- EFT for sleeping at prescribed times
- Surrogate EFT brings "snoring benefits"
- Self-Help Technique Often Treats Insomnia Better Than Drugs -- Acts Quickly and Has No Side Effects
- Everyone gets to sleep after Dan does surrogate EFT for a crying child
- Using EFT for complex issues (in this case--a difficult insomnia problem)
- How to use EFT to get to sleep easily
- Quality uses of EFT for success with sleep apnea
- Baby goes from Screaming to Sleeping in less than 5 minutes
- 91-year-old woman passes her driving test after EFT
- Releasing 10 years of insomnia -- Finding the core issue
- Newbies experience EFT for insomnia, itching and deafness
- 30 years of insomnia cleared in one EFT session
- Attention, Doctors: Drug-Free Acupressure Technique Relieves Insomnia
- Success with pulsatile tinnitus -- accepting it rather than fighting it
- Reducing the intrusive impact of tinnitus
- Useful thoughts on tinnitus
- Ten second EFT wonder for severe tinnitus of 15 years
- Tinnitus gone in 4 sessions -- unusual happenings along the way
- Progress using EFT for tinnitus
- A concept for successfully applying EFT to Tinnitus
- A useful relief for Tinnitus
- Good progress with tinnitus.
- Chronic Fatigue
- Skin Disorders
- Using EFT for shrinking moles, skin tags and seborrheic cysts
- She had plantar warts for 42 years and had tried EVERYTHING to get rid of them.
- Using EFT for a rash: "George under my skin"
- 8 years of plantar warts - a dozen gone in 3 weeks
- 14 year old boy uses EFT to clear both acne and color blindness
- Skin eruption easily handled by EFT Novice
- Finding the emotion behind the severe skin condition
- Severe skin disorder disappears
- Five warts disappear after using EFT
- Lawyer's skin condition clears after tapping on the stress associated with being a new lawyer
- Gentle EFT and "tapping in the positive" give hope to a heart patient
- Improved heart rhythm and blood pressure
- Did EFT improve Harold's heart arrhythmia?
- New Stress Management Tool Reduces Blood Pressure Without Drugs
- New Method Simultaneously Reduces 6 Heart Disease Risk Factors
- EFT used to assist recovery from Open Heart Surgery
- Heart surgery patient uses EFT to breathe more easily
- EFT Works for Woman with Pseudo Heart Attack
- Evidence that an emotional issue caused Heart Arrhythmia
- EFT for heartburn - long term relief for GERD
- Using EFT for heart palpitations
- Digestive System
- Rumbling intestines relieved at 3am
- Irritable Bowel Symptoms disappear after resolving an emotional issue
- Step by step through a first class Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) case
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome fades in 4 brief EFT sessions
- What to do when you really "gotta go"
- Mary's gastric pressure had an interesting cause -- was this really a gall bladder problem?
- Dizziness and intestinal discomfort disappear - EFT for specific events did the job
Other Physical Issues
Seventy-Five Percent Improve Vision With Breakthrough Acupressure Technique
Note: This is one of 3,000 articles written prior to the updated Gold Standard (Official) EFT Tapping Tutorial™. It provides practical uses for EFT Tapping and most EFT'ers should find it very helpful. However, if your benefits are temporary or a more in-depth approach is needed, you are urged to (1) consult The Gold Standard EFT Tapping Tutorial, (2) Explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist, and/or (3) get help from a Certified EFT Practitioner.
PRESS RELEASE: San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) -- Improved vision is a possibility for the 11 million Americans with uncorrected visual impairments. Dr. Carol Look, Master Practitioner of Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT), conducted an experiment to determine whether or not EFT could help improve vision. The results were remarkable; of the 120 EFT users who completed the experiment, 75 percent reported a significant improvement in their vision, with many no longer needing to use reading glasses. This innovative acupressure technique can be learned freely by downloading the EFT Manual at http://www.emofree.com/downloadeftmanual.asp
A National Institute of Health (NIH) survey indicates that 14 million Americans are visually impaired and of those, 11 million people do not use vision correction. Dr. Elias A. Zerhouni, director of the NIH stated that “uncorrected visual impairment is a major public health problem.” The NIH recommendation is for health professionals to increase awareness of the importance of eye health and that people undergo routine eye exams.
Gary Craig, the Stanford-trained engineer who developed EFT, explains, “Conventional medicine has yet to fully explore the relationship between deteriorating vision and unresolved emotional issues. EFT has been at the forefront of this viewpoint since 1997 when we started receiving reports from people who used EFT to resolve emotional issues only to find their vision had improved. This innovative approach is an emotional version of acupuncture, except that needles aren’t necessary. Instead, key meridian points are stimulated by tapping on them with the fingertips.”
Craig continues, “Dr. Look’s EFT experiment served to validate what our case studies have been showing for years. When people using EFT address emotional issues like fear, anger, grief and guilt, many physical symptoms fade, including poor vision”.
In her experiment, Dr. Look directed 120 people to use EFT daily for 8 weeks. Each week, participants received an email with an emotional topic for the next seven days of EFT. Participants spent about five minutes per day doing EFT for a specific emotional issue like anger, fear, guilt, and hurt. Anyone can do EFT by simply tapping on a series of acupuncture points while focusing thought on the emotional issue.
As Cheri, a 55 year old woman, addressed the emotional issues outlined in the EFT experiment, she neutralized many unresolved feelings regarding her mother. As she did so, her vision improved in several categories defined in the experiment. Her perception of brightness improved, as did her color perception and contrast. Her farsighted vision also improved considerably. In Cheri’s words, "It has been many years since I've been able to see clearly the trees and their foliage or to determine if the rattle was a squirrel or a bird.”
Prior to the experiment, Cheri wore glasses for reading 95% of the time but now no longer uses reading glasses at all. “This is a dramatic finding for people who are conditioned to believe that as they age, they will need glasses to read,” says Craig.
An appointment with her eye doctor verified Cheri’s improvements. Compared to her appointment two years previous, she could read two more lines on the eye chart. She had been diagnosed with "vertical muscle imbalance" and "mild map dot dystrophy.” Although he could not explain it, the doctor’s tests showed that neither condition existed any longer.
Cheri’s doctor was very interested in and supportive of using EFT to improve her eyesight. He indicated that, “emotions play a strong part in the flow of blood to the retina, as well as to different parts of the brain, so increased blood flow (as a result of EFT) to both the retina and the brain would be reflected in the sharpened clarity.”
In an interview with Dr. Look, Cheri reported that in addition to the vision improvement, her ability to set boundaries with her family and to voice her concerns with her mother also improved. Two months later, Cheri writes "my vision shifts with my emotion but for the most part holds nicely. My communication skills within my family continue to improve. Clarity from afar continues to hold strong..."
Dr. Look noted that more participants reported vision improvement after working through the emotion of anger, than any other emotion. Overall, more than half the participants reported that their nearsightedness had improved, and 42% indicated that their farsightedness had improved.
Says Craig, “We recognize the limitations of this experiment and are not suggesting that it is a pristine scientific study. However, the results go far beyond the possibility of coincidence. I would encourage the 11 million Americans with faulty, uncorrected vision to see what kind of improvement they can achieve by using EFT for just five minutes per day.”
Over 300,000 have downloaded Craig’s free training manual and another 10,000 download it each month. The official EFT Manual has been translated by volunteer practitioners into nine languages.
The EFT Manual explains the basics so that anyone can begin applying EFT right away. It can be freely downloaded at http://www.emofree.com/downloadeftmanual.asp
FOR MORE EFT HELP ...
Explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist.