- Other Physical Issues
- Allergic reaction to animals immediately eliminated with EFT
- Two allergic reaction cases
- EFT brings relief from a range of allergies and autoimmune disorders - collapsing safety issues does the job
- EFT, substance sensitivities and muscle testing
- EFT eliminates an intense allergic reaction, making Fern a believer that EFT works on physical issues
- Miranda Sterling discusses "It" and "Emotional Allergies"
- Two rounds of EFT take care of a cat allergy
- Relieving a violent allergy attack in 2 minutes
- Mental EFT for a persistent dust allergy
- Skeptic receives rapid relief for severe allergy
- EFT for anaphylactic shock reaction to lawn fertilizer
- Thoughts on using EFT for toxicity and allergies
- Using EFT for snoring and dairy allergies -- Introducing the
- Veterinarian provides allergy protocol and 8 successful cases on people and animals
- A remarkable EFT allergy case
- Creativity with an allergy to turpentine and oil paints
- A fascinating trip through the successful elimination of multiple chemical and food sensitivities
- Allergies alleviated in 7 year old child - Success where nothing else worked
- EFT for hay fever, severe cellulitis and "tattoo pain"
- Resolving allergies and related ailments
- Colleen successfully uses our EFT DVDs as a clue to her allergies
- Doctors Use New Acupressure Technique For Severe Allergic Reactions: Medication Unnecessary
- Marcia Stanton reads an article on our website and collapses a severe allergic reaction.
- Successful EFT for a wine allergy - a little different approach
- Think about allergies when doing EFT
- An allergy to flowers linked to a deeper issue--personal blossoming
- Eliminating allergic reactions to antibiotics
- "EFT kept me from going into full-blown Anaphylactic Shock!"
- How Andy Mason used EFT to collapse ALL of his wife's 80 different allergies
- Why EFT relieves allergies where nothing else will
- Common sense uses of EFT to clear food sensitivities
- The food allergy that wouldn't go away until Erin got specific
- Clearing allergies for entire groups of people
- Lynne has been allergic to bees since she was little
- Swollen eyes and puffy face disappear while tapping along with the EFT DVDs
- Ten minutes of EFT erases a severe cat allergy
- EFT relieves a "burning mouth" reaction to pineapple
- Food allergy and eczema disappear after using EFT on specific events
- Allergic reaction subsides on Prime Time German TV
- Are Drugs Really Necessary to Clear Allergies?
- Consistent tapping results in interesting side benefits
- Successful EFT for allergies -- addressing a core issue
- Hay fever subsides with surrogate EFT
- Quickly clearing an allergy to oranges
- EFT collapses Multiple Chemical Sensitivities in short order
- Allergies clear for newcomer who borrows benefits without tapping--social uneasiness subsides
- Rapid relief from two wasp stings
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dyslexia and learning disabilities
- Rachel's dyslexia and a problem with straight lines
- The Dyslexia is gone!
- A 14 year old boy with dyslexia gets glowing reports in school after EFT. One teacher called him
- Computer mouse dyslexia
- Using EFT for Dyscalculus
- Dyslexia and a query about EFT and mental illness
- Dyslexia vanishes and with it go other issues
- Dyslexia and other things
- Vision Issues
- A new EFT Frontier--Improving Vision
- Eye condition improves after the client
- An unexpected vision improvement
- Seventy-Five Percent Improve Vision With Breakthrough Acupressure Technique
- Using EFT for double vision
- An obvious case where emotional issues cause vision problems
- Using EFT for Vision Correction
- Lasting vision relief after tapping on anger issue
- An optometrist points to emotional impacts on vision
- EFT helps vision loss, balance problems and postnasal drip in 14 year-old girl with multiple sclerosis
- Dr. Carol Look's EFT eyesight experiment gives Cheri major benefits.
- Insomnia & Sleep Issues
- A Surprising Way to Use EFT for Insomnia
- Surrogate EFT for snoring
- Success with Insomnia: "After a week of restful sleep I am a new woman and my life is transformed"
- Relieving insomnia after treating a case of "Love Pain."
- Quiet your mind with EFT so that you can sleep
- Using EFT for Insomnia
- Helping a restless baby to sleep
- A 91 year old lady's sleeping disorder
- Jerome finally sleeps after 3 years of severe insomnia
- EFT, gratitude and sleep
- Using EFT for Sleep Apnea
- Sleepy clients and compulsions
- Snoring, love pain and Stuttering
- Combining EFT and meditation for a sleep disorder
- EFT for sleeping at prescribed times
- MD cures Insomnia by finding core issue
- Self-Help Technique Often Treats Insomnia Better Than Drugs -- Acts Quickly and Has No Side Effects
- Everyone gets to sleep after Dan does surrogate EFT for a crying child
- Surrogate EFT brings "snoring benefits"
- How to use EFT to get to sleep easily
- Quality uses of EFT for success with sleep apnea
- Using EFT for complex issues (in this case--a difficult insomnia problem)
- 91-year-old woman passes her driving test after EFT
- Releasing 10 years of insomnia -- Finding the core issue
- Baby goes from Screaming to Sleeping in less than 5 minutes
- 30 years of insomnia cleared in one EFT session
- Attention, Doctors: Drug-Free Acupressure Technique Relieves Insomnia
- Newbies experience EFT for insomnia, itching and deafness
- Success with pulsatile tinnitus -- accepting it rather than fighting it
- Reducing the intrusive impact of tinnitus
- Useful thoughts on tinnitus
- Ten second EFT wonder for severe tinnitus of 15 years
- Progress using EFT for tinnitus
- Tinnitus gone in 4 sessions -- unusual happenings along the way
- A concept for successfully applying EFT to Tinnitus
- A useful relief for Tinnitus
- Good progress with tinnitus.
- Chronic Fatigue
- Skin Disorders
- Using EFT for shrinking moles, skin tags and seborrheic cysts
- She had plantar warts for 42 years and had tried EVERYTHING to get rid of them.
- 8 years of plantar warts - a dozen gone in 3 weeks
- Using EFT for a rash: "George under my skin"
- 14 year old boy uses EFT to clear both acne and color blindness
- Severe wart condition resolved for 10-year-old girl after her mother discovers the core issue with EFT
- Skin eruption easily handled by EFT Novice
- Finding the emotion behind the severe skin condition
- Severe skin disorder disappears
- Two one minute wonders on serious physical conditions - skin disorder and Hemochromatosis both disappear
- Five warts disappear after using EFT
- Lawyer's skin condition clears after tapping on the stress associated with being a new lawyer
- Improved heart rhythm and blood pressure
- Gentle EFT and "tapping in the positive" give hope to a heart patient
- New Stress Management Tool Reduces Blood Pressure Without Drugs
- Did EFT improve Harold's heart arrhythmia?
- New Method Simultaneously Reduces 6 Heart Disease Risk Factors
- EFT used to assist recovery from Open Heart Surgery
- Heart surgery patient uses EFT to breathe more easily
- EFT Works for Woman with Pseudo Heart Attack
- Evidence that an emotional issue caused Heart Arrhythmia
- EFT for heart arrhythmia -- Lorie gets herself out of the way -- 10 month follow-up reveals no symptoms
- Using EFT for heart palpitations
- EFT for heartburn - long term relief for GERD
- Digestive System
- Rumbling intestines relieved at 3am
- Irritable Bowel Symptoms disappear after resolving an emotional issue
- Step by step through a first class Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) case
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome fades in 4 brief EFT sessions
- What to do when you really "gotta go"
- Mary's gastric pressure had an interesting cause -- was this really a gall bladder problem?
- Dizziness and intestinal discomfort disappear - EFT for specific events did the job
EFT used to assist recovery from Open Heart Surgery
Note: This is one of 3,000 articles written prior to the updated Gold Standard (Official) EFT Tapping Tutorial™. It provides practical uses for EFT Tapping and most EFT'ers should find it very helpful. However, if your benefits are temporary or a more in-depth approach is needed, you are urged to (1) consult The Gold Standard EFT Tapping Tutorial, (2) Explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist, and/or (3) get help from a Certified EFT Practitioner.
We have loads of evidence that doing EFT before surgery can provide impressive benefits. Shelley Hawkins-Clark gives us another example of this as she describes her use of EFT before her father's open heart surgery. Please consult physicians on all medical issues.
I’m writing to share my dad’s recent remarkable recovery from open-heart surgery with results, I believe, that can be attributed, at least in part, to EFT. As you’ve mentioned on your website, heart disease can be a difficult one to address since diet and other factors play such a strong role. There are many factors for which EFT would be useful, for example, healing the issues that have caused us to close our heart to love and joy. In this example, I used allergy elimination techniques in a last minute effort to ease the surgery and healing process. I’ll begin a little before the surgery because, I think, it adds meaning to the story.
Recently, I attended a workshop for additional training in allergy elimination techniques using energy therapies, including EFT. (This is the wonderful work of Sandi Radomski and Allergy Antidotes). While there, I borrowed benefits while one of the other participants was volunteering up front. During the demonstration, an issue came up for her about her mother not accepting her assistance with some serious health issues.
Though our circumstances are different, it reminded me that my dad, now 69, had been having angina pain for many months, but was reluctant to accept my help. The doctors had prescribed nitroglycerin because his heart, as had happened before, was building new arterial pathways to correct the problem and they were giving him time to see if his heart could finish the job on its own. He really didn’t want to have surgery and was hoping that time, gentle exercise and the assistance of the nitro would work. We had tapped together by phone on some symptoms and he experienced some shift. But he didn’t pursue it. He has been a long time learner and participant in natural health in terms of the body, but finds EFT and the energy therapy techniques I use in my practice to be a bit of a leap.
He has watched mom experience freedom from allergies after I worked with her as well as my healing. We’ve also had several great discussions about energy, including emotion as energy; Einstein in contrast to Newton; understanding the body-mind as one rather than the western medicine notion of the mind and body being separate; and perhaps most persuasively, the results I experience with my clients. His (affectionate) nickname for me has been “voodoo babe.” It has a bit of a ring to it, don’t you think? He understands the concept of frequencies, that each person has their own frequency, each disease. But he resists the idea of emotion being a player behind his physical ailments. This is an unfortunate leap for many with conventional conditioning that says if your emotions or mind are involved, you must be weak or making it up.
After clearing the issue for myself by borrowing benefits, the same night, I talked with my husband by phone. He said my parents had called that evening because dad wanted to see if I could work with him. It was already late and I was traveling most of the next day, so I decided to call him when I got home.
The morning after I got back, mom called to tell us dad was in the hospital scheduled for open heart surgery the next morning. I called dad at the hospital right away. We talked for a while and I asked if I could muscle test him surrogately for a few things. He said, “Sure.” Since, for example, diabetics generally test sensitive to their own insulin and asthmatics test sensitive to oxygen, I wanted to test dad for oxygen and the plaque in his arteries (it was now determined he had four blockages in his arteries). Since surgery was imminent, I also wanted to test his reaction to his own blood.
He tested sensitive, or weak, to all three (oxygen, arterial plaque and blood) and we proceeded to clear the sensitivities individually, using EFT by phone. I tapped on me and he tapped on himself until all three were confirmed clear through muscle-testing. He didn’t feel anxiety about the surgery, but felt disappointed that his heart wasn’t able to finish building the new arterial pathways. The nurses then came into the room. So after hanging up, I tapped surrogately for him on feeling disappointed.
He had surgery on a Wednesday morning. On Sunday morning he was up, ready to go and discharged from the hospital! In addition, he felt so good, he and mom decided to drive straight to their church and then out to dinner. He has continued with this level of energy and in great spirits. I don’t know how long most people take, but the hospital staff found it quite remarkable. Except for some pain in his chest around the incision (also a tappable component if he chooses), he has continued to progress very well, with little of the weakness and drag that others apparently experience.
It leaves me wondering, how much quicker my mom, who had open heart surgery 6 months earlier, might have recovered if we had addressed these same sensitivities? How could clearing these sensitivities earlier have affected the progression of the disease in mom or dad or for others? It is interesting to consider these possibilities and I hope others dealing with similar forms of heart disease or the prospect of surgery may benefit.
Shelley Hawkins-Clark, EFT-ADV
FOR MORE EFT HELP ...
Explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist.