- Other Physical Issues
- EFT, substance sensitivities and muscle testing
- EFT eliminates an intense allergic reaction, making Fern a believer that EFT works on physical issues
- Miranda Sterling discusses "It" and "Emotional Allergies"
- Allergic reaction to animals immediately eliminated with EFT
- Two allergic reaction cases
- EFT brings relief from a range of allergies and autoimmune disorders - collapsing safety issues does the job
- Skeptic receives rapid relief for severe allergy
- EFT for anaphylactic shock reaction to lawn fertilizer
- Thoughts on using EFT for toxicity and allergies
- Two rounds of EFT take care of a cat allergy
- Relieving a violent allergy attack in 2 minutes
- Mental EFT for a persistent dust allergy
- Creativity with an allergy to turpentine and oil paints
- A fascinating trip through the successful elimination of multiple chemical and food sensitivities
- Allergies alleviated in 7 year old child - Success where nothing else worked
- Using EFT for snoring and dairy allergies -- Introducing the
- Veterinarian provides allergy protocol and 8 successful cases on people and animals
- A remarkable EFT allergy case
- Doctors Use New Acupressure Technique For Severe Allergic Reactions: Medication Unnecessary
- Marcia Stanton reads an article on our website and collapses a severe allergic reaction.
- Successful EFT for a wine allergy - a little different approach
- EFT for hay fever, severe cellulitis and "tattoo pain"
- Resolving allergies and related ailments
- Colleen successfully uses our EFT DVDs as a clue to her allergies
- How Andy Mason used EFT to collapse ALL of his wife's 80 different allergies
- Why EFT relieves allergies where nothing else will
- Think about allergies when doing EFT
- An allergy to flowers linked to a deeper issue--personal blossoming
- Eliminating allergic reactions to antibiotics
- "EFT kept me from going into full-blown Anaphylactic Shock!"
- Swollen eyes and puffy face disappear while tapping along with the EFT DVDs
- Ten minutes of EFT erases a severe cat allergy
- Common sense uses of EFT to clear food sensitivities
- The food allergy that wouldn't go away until Erin got specific
- Clearing allergies for entire groups of people
- Lynne has been allergic to bees since she was little
- Consistent tapping results in interesting side benefits
- Successful EFT for allergies -- addressing a core issue
- EFT relieves a "burning mouth" reaction to pineapple
- Food allergy and eczema disappear after using EFT on specific events
- Allergic reaction subsides on Prime Time German TV
- Are Drugs Really Necessary to Clear Allergies?
- Rapid relief from two wasp stings
- Hay fever subsides with surrogate EFT
- Quickly clearing an allergy to oranges
- EFT collapses Multiple Chemical Sensitivities in short order
- Allergies clear for newcomer who borrows benefits without tapping--social uneasiness subsides
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dyslexia and learning disabilities
- Rachel's dyslexia and a problem with straight lines
- The Dyslexia is gone!
- Computer mouse dyslexia
- A 14 year old boy with dyslexia gets glowing reports in school after EFT. One teacher called him
- Using EFT for Dyscalculus
- Dyslexia and a query about EFT and mental illness
- Dyslexia vanishes and with it go other issues
- Dyslexia and other things
- Vision Issues
- A new EFT Frontier--Improving Vision
- Eye condition improves after the client
- An unexpected vision improvement
- Seventy-Five Percent Improve Vision With Breakthrough Acupressure Technique
- Using EFT for double vision
- An obvious case where emotional issues cause vision problems
- Using EFT for Vision Correction
- Lasting vision relief after tapping on anger issue
- An optometrist points to emotional impacts on vision
- EFT helps vision loss, balance problems and postnasal drip in 14 year-old girl with multiple sclerosis
- Dr. Carol Look's EFT eyesight experiment gives Cheri major benefits.
- Insomnia & Sleep Issues
- Success with Insomnia: "After a week of restful sleep I am a new woman and my life is transformed"
- Relieving insomnia after treating a case of "Love Pain."
- A Surprising Way to Use EFT for Insomnia
- Surrogate EFT for snoring
- Helping a restless baby to sleep
- A 91 year old lady's sleeping disorder
- Quiet your mind with EFT so that you can sleep
- Using EFT for Insomnia
- Using EFT for Sleep Apnea
- Sleepy clients and compulsions
- Jerome finally sleeps after 3 years of severe insomnia
- EFT, gratitude and sleep
- MD cures Insomnia by finding core issue
- Snoring, love pain and Stuttering
- Combining EFT and meditation for a sleep disorder
- EFT for sleeping at prescribed times
- Surrogate EFT brings "snoring benefits"
- Self-Help Technique Often Treats Insomnia Better Than Drugs -- Acts Quickly and Has No Side Effects
- Everyone gets to sleep after Dan does surrogate EFT for a crying child
- Using EFT for complex issues (in this case--a difficult insomnia problem)
- How to use EFT to get to sleep easily
- Quality uses of EFT for success with sleep apnea
- Baby goes from Screaming to Sleeping in less than 5 minutes
- 91-year-old woman passes her driving test after EFT
- Releasing 10 years of insomnia -- Finding the core issue
- Newbies experience EFT for insomnia, itching and deafness
- 30 years of insomnia cleared in one EFT session
- Attention, Doctors: Drug-Free Acupressure Technique Relieves Insomnia
- Success with pulsatile tinnitus -- accepting it rather than fighting it
- Reducing the intrusive impact of tinnitus
- Useful thoughts on tinnitus
- Ten second EFT wonder for severe tinnitus of 15 years
- Tinnitus gone in 4 sessions -- unusual happenings along the way
- Progress using EFT for tinnitus
- A concept for successfully applying EFT to Tinnitus
- A useful relief for Tinnitus
- Good progress with tinnitus.
- Chronic Fatigue
- Skin Disorders
- Using EFT for shrinking moles, skin tags and seborrheic cysts
- She had plantar warts for 42 years and had tried EVERYTHING to get rid of them.
- Using EFT for a rash: "George under my skin"
- 8 years of plantar warts - a dozen gone in 3 weeks
- 14 year old boy uses EFT to clear both acne and color blindness
- Severe wart condition resolved for 10-year-old girl after her mother discovers the core issue with EFT
- Skin eruption easily handled by EFT Novice
- Finding the emotion behind the severe skin condition
- Severe skin disorder disappears
- Two one minute wonders on serious physical conditions - skin disorder and Hemochromatosis both disappear
- Five warts disappear after using EFT
- Lawyer's skin condition clears after tapping on the stress associated with being a new lawyer
- Gentle EFT and "tapping in the positive" give hope to a heart patient
- Improved heart rhythm and blood pressure
- Did EFT improve Harold's heart arrhythmia?
- New Stress Management Tool Reduces Blood Pressure Without Drugs
- New Method Simultaneously Reduces 6 Heart Disease Risk Factors
- EFT used to assist recovery from Open Heart Surgery
- Heart surgery patient uses EFT to breathe more easily
- EFT Works for Woman with Pseudo Heart Attack
- EFT for heart arrhythmia -- Lorie gets herself out of the way -- 10 month follow-up reveals no symptoms
- Evidence that an emotional issue caused Heart Arrhythmia
- EFT for heartburn - long term relief for GERD
- Using EFT for heart palpitations
- Digestive System
- Rumbling intestines relieved at 3am
- Irritable Bowel Symptoms disappear after resolving an emotional issue
- Step by step through a first class Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) case
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome fades in 4 brief EFT sessions
- What to do when you really "gotta go"
- Mary's gastric pressure had an interesting cause -- was this really a gall bladder problem?
- Dizziness and intestinal discomfort disappear - EFT for specific events did the job
30 years of insomnia cleared in one EFT session
Note: This is one of 3,000 articles written prior to the updated Gold Standard (Official) EFT Tapping Tutorial™. It provides practical uses for EFT Tapping and most EFT'ers should find it very helpful. However, if your benefits are temporary or a more in-depth approach is needed, you are urged to explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist, and/or (3) get help from a Certified EFT Practitioner.
Tim Watts (from England) shows us how he got to the root cause of his client's long term insomnia. In his article he says, "During the consultation I asked her the standard question used in EFT to identify root causes to the problem - 'If there was one experience or person that, if you lived your life over, you would leave out, who, or what would that be?'"
I recently asked a client who came to me with insomnia and fear of the dark (when she was left alone in the house), if she thought we were successful after only one EFT session. Her words - "Yes we were! Dave (her husband) was recently away for a week and although I went to bed really late so I would be very tired, I didn't have any worries, like I usually do when he is gone. Occasionally I hear some odd noise - and almost never do when he is around - but I don't get in a panic or the tight chest feeling.”
She had been living with this for 30 years, and nothing else seemed to help. She had tried eating late, not eating late, only eating carbs before bed, only eating protein before bed, increasing her exercise, decreasing her exercise. This was quite remarkable because Jen (not real name) would get in such a panic whenever she was left alone in the house that she got, on a 'bad' night, only 2 hours of sleep. This had been going on since she was 10 years old.
Here's how the previous session went...
During the consultation I asked her the standard question used in EFT to identify root causes to the problem - "If there was one experience or person that, if you lived your life over, you would leave out, who, or what would that be?"
She looked blank for a few moments, and couldn't seem to find anything or anyone that it might be. I waited a few moments, still no reply. So, I started with some collarbone breathing (to help Jen relax), and then asked her to recall the last time she was alone in the house by herself and was scared. She recalled a recent incident, and I asked her if she could feel any intensity through her body.
She said, “Yes, in my chest, it's really tight.” Asked about her level of intensity, she replied that it was about a 4 on a scale of 0 to 10 - and that was as high as her level of intensity went throughout the whole session)
We managed, after 2 or 3 rounds of tapping, to reduce her level of intensity to a zero out of 10. I could see she was really keen to get over this issue, and gave a big sigh of relief after we reduced her level of intensity to a zero on numerous aspects of the same event.
Suddenly, she recalled an incident that occurred when she was only about 10 years old. She had been staying at home (a large house in the country at the time), and Jen and her sister decided to sleep downstairs in the living room. Upon waking in the morning, Jen was told that in the middle of the night burglars had broken into the house, stolen all the valuable cutlery, valuable documents and other items that only professionals would have taken. Jen had slept all through the event without even knowing it had happened. The real shock came when one of the policemen on the site at the time told her parents, "They'll probably be back."
After a brief discussion, Jen came to her own conclusion that she had been waiting for the burglar to return all these years! We talked about this in a bit more detail and her level of intensity shot back up to a 4. We collapsed the level of intensity, talked some more, found a couple more aspects, tapped again. Even though I have this tight chest feeling…, with the reminders, this fear in my chest … this tight chest feeling. We followed with one round of simple choice statements; I choose to feel happy and relaxed.
That was it! No fancy structuring of sentences, just the basic sequence! Keeping it real simple seems to work for me. (It's easy for me to confuse myself when I start thinking of really elaborate set ups!)
I asked Jen to talk about the whole incident, start to finish. She had zero intensity. I asked her to TRY and get upset about the incident, and we both started laughing!
We finished the session with a few energy building exercises developed by Donna Eden, which I find finish a session of EFT off so well. The clients, always, 10 times out of 10 leaves feeling refreshed and "zesty" (as one client told me).
So, years of insomnia, cleared by collapsing just 2 incidents! This is incredible. To any newcomer, I highly recommend buying the DVDs, studying them, and practice, practice, practice. You have the chance not only to turn your life around, and live the life of your dreams, but also to empower and help others to achieve a life of joy, happiness and REAL laughter!
FOR MORE EFT HELP ...
Explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist.