- Other Physical Issues
- EFT, substance sensitivities and muscle testing
- EFT eliminates an intense allergic reaction, making Fern a believer that EFT works on physical issues
- Miranda Sterling discusses "It" and "Emotional Allergies"
- Allergic reaction to animals immediately eliminated with EFT
- Two allergic reaction cases
- EFT brings relief from a range of allergies and autoimmune disorders - collapsing safety issues does the job
- Skeptic receives rapid relief for severe allergy
- EFT for anaphylactic shock reaction to lawn fertilizer
- Thoughts on using EFT for toxicity and allergies
- Two rounds of EFT take care of a cat allergy
- Relieving a violent allergy attack in 2 minutes
- Mental EFT for a persistent dust allergy
- Creativity with an allergy to turpentine and oil paints
- A fascinating trip through the successful elimination of multiple chemical and food sensitivities
- Allergies alleviated in 7 year old child - Success where nothing else worked
- Using EFT for snoring and dairy allergies -- Introducing the
- Veterinarian provides allergy protocol and 8 successful cases on people and animals
- A remarkable EFT allergy case
- Doctors Use New Acupressure Technique For Severe Allergic Reactions: Medication Unnecessary
- Marcia Stanton reads an article on our website and collapses a severe allergic reaction.
- Successful EFT for a wine allergy - a little different approach
- EFT for hay fever, severe cellulitis and "tattoo pain"
- Resolving allergies and related ailments
- Colleen successfully uses our EFT DVDs as a clue to her allergies
- How Andy Mason used EFT to collapse ALL of his wife's 80 different allergies
- Why EFT relieves allergies where nothing else will
- Think about allergies when doing EFT
- An allergy to flowers linked to a deeper issue--personal blossoming
- Eliminating allergic reactions to antibiotics
- "EFT kept me from going into full-blown Anaphylactic Shock!"
- Swollen eyes and puffy face disappear while tapping along with the EFT DVDs
- Ten minutes of EFT erases a severe cat allergy
- Common sense uses of EFT to clear food sensitivities
- The food allergy that wouldn't go away until Erin got specific
- Clearing allergies for entire groups of people
- Lynne has been allergic to bees since she was little
- Allergic reaction subsides on Prime Time German TV
- Are Drugs Really Necessary to Clear Allergies?
- Consistent tapping results in interesting side benefits
- Successful EFT for allergies -- addressing a core issue
- EFT relieves a "burning mouth" reaction to pineapple
- Food allergy and eczema disappear after using EFT on specific events
- EFT collapses Multiple Chemical Sensitivities in short order
- Allergies clear for newcomer who borrows benefits without tapping--social uneasiness subsides
- Rapid relief from two wasp stings
- Hay fever subsides with surrogate EFT
- Quickly clearing an allergy to oranges
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dyslexia and learning disabilities
- Rachel's dyslexia and a problem with straight lines
- The Dyslexia is gone!
- Computer mouse dyslexia
- A 14 year old boy with dyslexia gets glowing reports in school after EFT. One teacher called him
- Using EFT for Dyscalculus
- Dyslexia and a query about EFT and mental illness
- Dyslexia vanishes and with it go other issues
- Dyslexia and other things
- Vision Issues
- A new EFT Frontier--Improving Vision
- Eye condition improves after the client
- An unexpected vision improvement
- Seventy-Five Percent Improve Vision With Breakthrough Acupressure Technique
- Using EFT for double vision
- An obvious case where emotional issues cause vision problems
- Lasting vision relief after tapping on anger issue
- Using EFT for Vision Correction
- EFT helps vision loss, balance problems and postnasal drip in 14 year-old girl with multiple sclerosis
- An optometrist points to emotional impacts on vision
- Dr. Carol Look's EFT eyesight experiment gives Cheri major benefits.
- Insomnia & Sleep Issues
- Success with Insomnia: "After a week of restful sleep I am a new woman and my life is transformed"
- Relieving insomnia after treating a case of "Love Pain."
- A Surprising Way to Use EFT for Insomnia
- Surrogate EFT for snoring
- Helping a restless baby to sleep
- A 91 year old lady's sleeping disorder
- Quiet your mind with EFT so that you can sleep
- Using EFT for Insomnia
- Using EFT for Sleep Apnea
- Sleepy clients and compulsions
- Jerome finally sleeps after 3 years of severe insomnia
- EFT, gratitude and sleep
- MD cures Insomnia by finding core issue
- Snoring, love pain and Stuttering
- Combining EFT and meditation for a sleep disorder
- EFT for sleeping at prescribed times
- Surrogate EFT brings "snoring benefits"
- Self-Help Technique Often Treats Insomnia Better Than Drugs -- Acts Quickly and Has No Side Effects
- Everyone gets to sleep after Dan does surrogate EFT for a crying child
- Using EFT for complex issues (in this case--a difficult insomnia problem)
- How to use EFT to get to sleep easily
- Quality uses of EFT for success with sleep apnea
- Baby goes from Screaming to Sleeping in less than 5 minutes
- 91-year-old woman passes her driving test after EFT
- Releasing 10 years of insomnia -- Finding the core issue
- Newbies experience EFT for insomnia, itching and deafness
- 30 years of insomnia cleared in one EFT session
- Attention, Doctors: Drug-Free Acupressure Technique Relieves Insomnia
- Success with pulsatile tinnitus -- accepting it rather than fighting it
- Reducing the intrusive impact of tinnitus
- Useful thoughts on tinnitus
- Ten second EFT wonder for severe tinnitus of 15 years
- Tinnitus gone in 4 sessions -- unusual happenings along the way
- Progress using EFT for tinnitus
- A concept for successfully applying EFT to Tinnitus
- A useful relief for Tinnitus
- Good progress with tinnitus.
- Chronic Fatigue
- Skin Disorders
- Using EFT for shrinking moles, skin tags and seborrheic cysts
- She had plantar warts for 42 years and had tried EVERYTHING to get rid of them.
- Using EFT for a rash: "George under my skin"
- 8 years of plantar warts - a dozen gone in 3 weeks
- 14 year old boy uses EFT to clear both acne and color blindness
- Severe wart condition resolved for 10-year-old girl after her mother discovers the core issue with EFT
- Skin eruption easily handled by EFT Novice
- Finding the emotion behind the severe skin condition
- Severe skin disorder disappears
- Two one minute wonders on serious physical conditions - skin disorder and Hemochromatosis both disappear
- Five warts disappear after using EFT
- Lawyer's skin condition clears after tapping on the stress associated with being a new lawyer
- Gentle EFT and "tapping in the positive" give hope to a heart patient
- Improved heart rhythm and blood pressure
- Did EFT improve Harold's heart arrhythmia?
- New Stress Management Tool Reduces Blood Pressure Without Drugs
- New Method Simultaneously Reduces 6 Heart Disease Risk Factors
- EFT used to assist recovery from Open Heart Surgery
- Heart surgery patient uses EFT to breathe more easily
- EFT Works for Woman with Pseudo Heart Attack
- EFT for heart arrhythmia -- Lorie gets herself out of the way -- 10 month follow-up reveals no symptoms
- Evidence that an emotional issue caused Heart Arrhythmia
- EFT for heartburn - long term relief for GERD
- Using EFT for heart palpitations
- Digestive System
- Rumbling intestines relieved at 3am
- Irritable Bowel Symptoms disappear after resolving an emotional issue
- Step by step through a first class Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) case
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome fades in 4 brief EFT sessions
- What to do when you really "gotta go"
- Mary's gastric pressure had an interesting cause -- was this really a gall bladder problem?
- Dizziness and intestinal discomfort disappear - EFT for specific events did the job
Insomnia & Sleep Issues
Helping a restless baby to sleep
Note: This is one of 3,000 articles written prior to the updated Gold Standard (Official) EFT Tapping Tutorial™. It provides practical uses for EFT Tapping and most EFT'ers should find it very helpful. However, if your benefits are temporary or a more in-depth approach is needed, you are urged to explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist, and/or (3) get help from a Certified EFT Practitioner.
Sandy Kumskov (from Australia) uses EFT successfully to bring a much needed (and healthy) sleep pattern to a VERY restless 18 month old baby. Note that the baby would not allow tapping and so EFT was delivered surrogately through the mother. This was particularly insightful because Sandy intuited that the mother's anxiety was being reflected in the child. Through surrogate tapping via the mother, both mother and baby were likely to benefit.
I recently worked with a little girl who was a really restless sleeper. Mum and baby had agreed to see me, encouraged by grandma whom I'd recently helped eliminate shingles pain. Mum was not convinced that "that tapping thing" would really help but she was desperately tired and willing to try anything.
At 18 months old the baby had never slept for longer than two hours. Her mum was exhausted and not coping with other issues in her life including, not surprisingly, great tension in her marriage and with step-children. Baby had been checked out by a GP and was pronounced very healthy.
While the real issue was probably the mum's constant high level of anxiety (always at an intensity of 5 with higher peaks, a lifelong pattern) being reflected by the baby, which mum was not willing to deal with until she felt she had more energy, I agreed to tap on the baby.
Well baby wasn't having any of it. She intercepted my hand every time I approached her. She was sitting on mum's lap so I had mum try tapping - same result. So we switched to surrogate tapping, mum tapping for the baby. I'm working through all the DVDs and have only seen reference to 'surrogate', so was winging it! We started very generally:
I am (baby's name).
Even though I never sleep for more than two hours at a time, I'm still a great kid.
Even though me not sleeping is wearing out my mum, I know my mum loves me.
At this point the baby started to doze off which "she sometimes does, for about 20 minutes", Mum still a bit skeptical. We kept going:
I am (baby's name).
Even though I only sometimes have short naps, I'm still a great kid.
Even though I only ever nap for 20 minutes, my mum loves me.
By now the baby was sleeping soundly, and we kept going. I asked mum what sleeping pattern she'd like to get for the most rest for herself and what she thought would be optimal for baby. Baby never went to sleep before 10.30 at night and was awake at 5am, with at least three half-hour wake-ups during the night. Mum wanted her in bed by 7pm, and to wake up at 7am, with a 1.5 - 2 hour nap in the middle of the day - this seemed reasonable to me.
So we tapped on everything, just as it occurred to me:
Even though I hardly ever nap during the day....
Even though I wake up often during the night....
Even though I'm hard to settle during the night...
Even though I never go to sleep before 10.30....
Even though I wake up at 5am when daddy gets up...
I now choose to go to sleep at 7pm every night....
I now choose to sleep soundly all night....
I now choose to wake up at 7am every morning....
Grandma visited at that point (letting herself in so baby wasn't disturbed) and was amazed to see baby asleep during the day, something she'd never seen. Baby slept on, and the session seemed at a natural end. I told mum she might need to do some tapping around some of the issues we'd tapped for. Mum carefully moved baby onto the couch and covered her with a rug, expecting baby to wake - she slept on.
That evening at about 8.30 Grandma phoned - baby had slept for 1.5 hours, and had happily gone to bed just after 8.00pm (uncle visited and baby played!) Three days later Grandma phoned again - for the third day in a row, baby was sleeping for 1.5 hours during the day, going to sleep at 7pm, waking not at 6:59, not at 7:01 but at 7:00 am. All, including hubby, are delighted. I hope it continues! I am however, wondering if this is a 'fake' pattern. I'm assuming that as baby grows and her necessity for all that sleep lessens, the pattern will gradually shift?
Brisbane, Holistic Counselor, NLP Practitioner, and enthusiastic EFTer on everything!
FOR MORE EFT HELP ...
Explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist.