- Other Physical Issues
- EFT, substance sensitivities and muscle testing
- EFT eliminates an intense allergic reaction, making Fern a believer that EFT works on physical issues
- Miranda Sterling discusses "It" and "Emotional Allergies"
- Allergic reaction to animals immediately eliminated with EFT
- Two allergic reaction cases
- EFT brings relief from a range of allergies and autoimmune disorders - collapsing safety issues does the job
- Skeptic receives rapid relief for severe allergy
- EFT for anaphylactic shock reaction to lawn fertilizer
- Thoughts on using EFT for toxicity and allergies
- Two rounds of EFT take care of a cat allergy
- Relieving a violent allergy attack in 2 minutes
- Mental EFT for a persistent dust allergy
- Veterinarian provides allergy protocol and 8 successful cases on people and animals
- A remarkable EFT allergy case
- Creativity with an allergy to turpentine and oil paints
- A fascinating trip through the successful elimination of multiple chemical and food sensitivities
- Allergies alleviated in 7 year old child - Success where nothing else worked
- Using EFT for snoring and dairy allergies -- Introducing the
- Resolving allergies and related ailments
- Colleen successfully uses our EFT DVDs as a clue to her allergies
- Doctors Use New Acupressure Technique For Severe Allergic Reactions: Medication Unnecessary
- Marcia Stanton reads an article on our website and collapses a severe allergic reaction.
- Successful EFT for a wine allergy - a little different approach
- EFT for hay fever, severe cellulitis and "tattoo pain"
- Eliminating allergic reactions to antibiotics
- "EFT kept me from going into full-blown Anaphylactic Shock!"
- How Andy Mason used EFT to collapse ALL of his wife's 80 different allergies
- Why EFT relieves allergies where nothing else will
- Think about allergies when doing EFT
- An allergy to flowers linked to a deeper issue--personal blossoming
- Clearing allergies for entire groups of people
- Lynne has been allergic to bees since she was little
- Swollen eyes and puffy face disappear while tapping along with the EFT DVDs
- Ten minutes of EFT erases a severe cat allergy
- Common sense uses of EFT to clear food sensitivities
- The food allergy that wouldn't go away until Erin got specific
- Allergic reaction subsides on Prime Time German TV
- Are Drugs Really Necessary to Clear Allergies?
- Consistent tapping results in interesting side benefits
- Successful EFT for allergies -- addressing a core issue
- EFT relieves a "burning mouth" reaction to pineapple
- Food allergy and eczema disappear after using EFT on specific events
- EFT collapses Multiple Chemical Sensitivities in short order
- Allergies clear for newcomer who borrows benefits without tapping--social uneasiness subsides
- Rapid relief from two wasp stings
- Hay fever subsides with surrogate EFT
- Quickly clearing an allergy to oranges
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dyslexia and learning disabilities
- Rachel's dyslexia and a problem with straight lines
- The Dyslexia is gone!
- Computer mouse dyslexia
- A 14 year old boy with dyslexia gets glowing reports in school after EFT. One teacher called him
- Using EFT for Dyscalculus
- Dyslexia and a query about EFT and mental illness
- Dyslexia vanishes and with it go other issues
- Dyslexia and other things
- Vision Issues
- A new EFT Frontier--Improving Vision
- Eye condition improves after the client
- An unexpected vision improvement
- Seventy-Five Percent Improve Vision With Breakthrough Acupressure Technique
- An obvious case where emotional issues cause vision problems
- Using EFT for double vision
- Lasting vision relief after tapping on anger issue
- Using EFT for Vision Correction
- EFT helps vision loss, balance problems and postnasal drip in 14 year-old girl with multiple sclerosis
- An optometrist points to emotional impacts on vision
- Dr. Carol Look's EFT eyesight experiment gives Cheri major benefits.
- Insomnia & Sleep Issues
- Success with Insomnia: "After a week of restful sleep I am a new woman and my life is transformed"
- Relieving insomnia after treating a case of "Love Pain."
- A Surprising Way to Use EFT for Insomnia
- Surrogate EFT for snoring
- Using EFT for Insomnia
- Helping a restless baby to sleep
- A 91 year old lady's sleeping disorder
- Quiet your mind with EFT so that you can sleep
- EFT, gratitude and sleep
- Using EFT for Sleep Apnea
- Sleepy clients and compulsions
- Jerome finally sleeps after 3 years of severe insomnia
- EFT for sleeping at prescribed times
- MD cures Insomnia by finding core issue
- Snoring, love pain and Stuttering
- Combining EFT and meditation for a sleep disorder
- Surrogate EFT brings "snoring benefits"
- Self-Help Technique Often Treats Insomnia Better Than Drugs -- Acts Quickly and Has No Side Effects
- Everyone gets to sleep after Dan does surrogate EFT for a crying child
- Using EFT for complex issues (in this case--a difficult insomnia problem)
- How to use EFT to get to sleep easily
- Quality uses of EFT for success with sleep apnea
- Baby goes from Screaming to Sleeping in less than 5 minutes
- 91-year-old woman passes her driving test after EFT
- Releasing 10 years of insomnia -- Finding the core issue
- Newbies experience EFT for insomnia, itching and deafness
- 30 years of insomnia cleared in one EFT session
- Attention, Doctors: Drug-Free Acupressure Technique Relieves Insomnia
- Success with pulsatile tinnitus -- accepting it rather than fighting it
- Reducing the intrusive impact of tinnitus
- Useful thoughts on tinnitus
- Ten second EFT wonder for severe tinnitus of 15 years
- Progress using EFT for tinnitus
- Tinnitus gone in 4 sessions -- unusual happenings along the way
- A concept for successfully applying EFT to Tinnitus
- A useful relief for Tinnitus
- Good progress with tinnitus.
- Chronic Fatigue
- Skin Disorders
- Using EFT for shrinking moles, skin tags and seborrheic cysts
- She had plantar warts for 42 years and had tried EVERYTHING to get rid of them.
- Using EFT for a rash: "George under my skin"
- 8 years of plantar warts - a dozen gone in 3 weeks
- 14 year old boy uses EFT to clear both acne and color blindness
- Severe wart condition resolved for 10-year-old girl after her mother discovers the core issue with EFT
- Skin eruption easily handled by EFT Novice
- Finding the emotion behind the severe skin condition
- Severe skin disorder disappears
- Two one minute wonders on serious physical conditions - skin disorder and Hemochromatosis both disappear
- Five warts disappear after using EFT
- Lawyer's skin condition clears after tapping on the stress associated with being a new lawyer
- Improved heart rhythm and blood pressure
- Gentle EFT and "tapping in the positive" give hope to a heart patient
- New Stress Management Tool Reduces Blood Pressure Without Drugs
- Did EFT improve Harold's heart arrhythmia?
- New Method Simultaneously Reduces 6 Heart Disease Risk Factors
- EFT used to assist recovery from Open Heart Surgery
- Heart surgery patient uses EFT to breathe more easily
- EFT Works for Woman with Pseudo Heart Attack
- EFT for heart arrhythmia -- Lorie gets herself out of the way -- 10 month follow-up reveals no symptoms
- Evidence that an emotional issue caused Heart Arrhythmia
- EFT for heartburn - long term relief for GERD
- Using EFT for heart palpitations
- Digestive System
- Rumbling intestines relieved at 3am
- Irritable Bowel Symptoms disappear after resolving an emotional issue
- Step by step through a first class Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) case
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome fades in 4 brief EFT sessions
- What to do when you really "gotta go"
- Mary's gastric pressure had an interesting cause -- was this really a gall bladder problem?
- Dizziness and intestinal discomfort disappear - EFT for specific events did the job
Other Physical Issues
Insomnia & Sleep Issues
A 91 year old lady's sleeping disorder
Note: This is one of 3,000 articles written prior to the updated Gold Standard (Official) EFT Tapping Tutorial™. It provides practical uses for EFT Tapping and most EFT'ers should find it very helpful. However, if your benefits are temporary or a more in-depth approach is needed, you are urged to (1) consult The Gold Standard EFT Tapping Tutorial, (2) Explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist, and/or (3) get help from a Certified EFT Practitioner.
Gloria Arenson is a seasoned practitioner in this field with decades of experience in the psychotherapy field. She takes us through a sleeping issue with a 91 year old lady and, along the way, demonstrates expert facility with EFT and finding a core issue.
Sleep disorders come in many forms. Some are EFT "one minute wonders" while others take detective work and persistence to get to the "real issue." Sleep disorders, like so many other ailments, are usually not the "real issues." They are but symptoms of other unresolved emotional challenges.
I got a call the other day from a 91 year old woman who saw me on a local cable TV show where I demonstrated EFT. She told me that she was desperate. She hadn't been able to fall asleep for 35 years! Thirty-five years ago she had a few sleepless nights. She tried a little wine to help herself. Since it seemed to help, she continued to use wine. After a year or so she needed more wine. After 3 years the wine wasn't helping so she tried vodka. As time went on she needed more of that.
Now, 35 years later she drinks 5 oz of vodka to fall asleep. Since she wakes a few times a night she needs an extra ounce to fall back to sleep. She totals 8 hrs but wakes up feeling pretty rotten. She has tried EVERYTHING you can think of to stop this habit, to no avail.
What a challenge! I saw her yesterday and was amazed at what a vigorous, healthy, intellectually curious person she is--at 91. I approached the problem from 2 angles: the actual sleep experience and what she was telling herself about the problem. We tapped about the problem globally for a while to get her used to tapping. Then we tapped "Even though I can't fall asleep without alcohol ... " She wasn't able to get in touch with or rate her SUD level [0-10 intensity] , but she reported that she felt relaxed. We addressed, "Even though I can't stay asleep without using alcohol ..." "Even though I don't feel refreshed in the morning," and, of course, "Even though nothing has been able to help me overcome this problem."
As she talked to me I recognized some important negative cognitions. One is that she "has to" have a good night's sleep. She recently lost her husband after taking care of him for a number of years. During that time she couldn't afford to not be rested because of her responsibility to be there for him. We tapped on these thoughts.
This lovely lady has been practicing Buddhist meditation for 40 yrs. I then pointed out that she had an "attachment" to having a good night's sleep and was also "attached" to the alcohol and the idea that it was necessary. When we tapped about the attachment, she felt fear SUD 10 about giving up the alcohol. We spent the rest of the session working on that. She got to #3 and said she would be willing to try to not use alcohol. I reassured her that the choice was hers, and she would know what night would be the right one to do this. (This is a bit of Ericksonian hypnotic intervention).
She called me this morning to report that when she went home she felt so relaxed that she lay on the couch and took a nap. Last night she fell asleep without the vodka. She had colon cancer surgery a few years ago and was awakened by sharp pain. She tried to tap but wasn't able to deal with the pain, so she did take some vodka. She slept through the rest of the night. She is ecstatic! I am sure that she will be able to go through the night without any help very soon. She wants me to share this with everyone.
I know she will spread the word at the retirement community where she lives. I would love to do a presentation for the people who live there. I recently did a class for a small group of women inmates at a local minimum security facility.
This work is so rewarding!!
Namaste, Gloria Arenson
FOR MORE EFT HELP ...
Explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist.