- Other Physical Issues
- EFT, substance sensitivities and muscle testing
- EFT eliminates an intense allergic reaction, making Fern a believer that EFT works on physical issues
- Miranda Sterling discusses "It" and "Emotional Allergies"
- Allergic reaction to animals immediately eliminated with EFT
- Two allergic reaction cases
- EFT brings relief from a range of allergies and autoimmune disorders - collapsing safety issues does the job
- Skeptic receives rapid relief for severe allergy
- EFT for anaphylactic shock reaction to lawn fertilizer
- Thoughts on using EFT for toxicity and allergies
- Two rounds of EFT take care of a cat allergy
- Relieving a violent allergy attack in 2 minutes
- Mental EFT for a persistent dust allergy
- Creativity with an allergy to turpentine and oil paints
- A fascinating trip through the successful elimination of multiple chemical and food sensitivities
- Allergies alleviated in 7 year old child - Success where nothing else worked
- Using EFT for snoring and dairy allergies -- Introducing the
- Veterinarian provides allergy protocol and 8 successful cases on people and animals
- A remarkable EFT allergy case
- Doctors Use New Acupressure Technique For Severe Allergic Reactions: Medication Unnecessary
- Marcia Stanton reads an article on our website and collapses a severe allergic reaction.
- Successful EFT for a wine allergy - a little different approach
- EFT for hay fever, severe cellulitis and "tattoo pain"
- Resolving allergies and related ailments
- Colleen successfully uses our EFT DVDs as a clue to her allergies
- How Andy Mason used EFT to collapse ALL of his wife's 80 different allergies
- Why EFT relieves allergies where nothing else will
- Think about allergies when doing EFT
- An allergy to flowers linked to a deeper issue--personal blossoming
- Eliminating allergic reactions to antibiotics
- "EFT kept me from going into full-blown Anaphylactic Shock!"
- Swollen eyes and puffy face disappear while tapping along with the EFT DVDs
- Ten minutes of EFT erases a severe cat allergy
- Common sense uses of EFT to clear food sensitivities
- The food allergy that wouldn't go away until Erin got specific
- Clearing allergies for entire groups of people
- Lynne has been allergic to bees since she was little
- Allergic reaction subsides on Prime Time German TV
- Are Drugs Really Necessary to Clear Allergies?
- Consistent tapping results in interesting side benefits
- Successful EFT for allergies -- addressing a core issue
- EFT relieves a "burning mouth" reaction to pineapple
- Food allergy and eczema disappear after using EFT on specific events
- EFT collapses Multiple Chemical Sensitivities in short order
- Allergies clear for newcomer who borrows benefits without tapping--social uneasiness subsides
- Rapid relief from two wasp stings
- Hay fever subsides with surrogate EFT
- Quickly clearing an allergy to oranges
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dyslexia and learning disabilities
- Rachel's dyslexia and a problem with straight lines
- The Dyslexia is gone!
- Computer mouse dyslexia
- A 14 year old boy with dyslexia gets glowing reports in school after EFT. One teacher called him
- Using EFT for Dyscalculus
- Dyslexia and a query about EFT and mental illness
- Dyslexia vanishes and with it go other issues
- Dyslexia and other things
- Vision Issues
- A new EFT Frontier--Improving Vision
- Eye condition improves after the client
- An unexpected vision improvement
- Seventy-Five Percent Improve Vision With Breakthrough Acupressure Technique
- Using EFT for double vision
- An obvious case where emotional issues cause vision problems
- Lasting vision relief after tapping on anger issue
- Using EFT for Vision Correction
- EFT helps vision loss, balance problems and postnasal drip in 14 year-old girl with multiple sclerosis
- An optometrist points to emotional impacts on vision
- Dr. Carol Look's EFT eyesight experiment gives Cheri major benefits.
- Insomnia & Sleep Issues
- Success with Insomnia: "After a week of restful sleep I am a new woman and my life is transformed"
- Relieving insomnia after treating a case of "Love Pain."
- A Surprising Way to Use EFT for Insomnia
- Surrogate EFT for snoring
- Helping a restless baby to sleep
- A 91 year old lady's sleeping disorder
- Quiet your mind with EFT so that you can sleep
- Using EFT for Insomnia
- Using EFT for Sleep Apnea
- Sleepy clients and compulsions
- Jerome finally sleeps after 3 years of severe insomnia
- EFT, gratitude and sleep
- MD cures Insomnia by finding core issue
- Snoring, love pain and Stuttering
- Combining EFT and meditation for a sleep disorder
- EFT for sleeping at prescribed times
- Surrogate EFT brings "snoring benefits"
- Self-Help Technique Often Treats Insomnia Better Than Drugs -- Acts Quickly and Has No Side Effects
- Everyone gets to sleep after Dan does surrogate EFT for a crying child
- Using EFT for complex issues (in this case--a difficult insomnia problem)
- How to use EFT to get to sleep easily
- Quality uses of EFT for success with sleep apnea
- Baby goes from Screaming to Sleeping in less than 5 minutes
- 91-year-old woman passes her driving test after EFT
- Releasing 10 years of insomnia -- Finding the core issue
- Newbies experience EFT for insomnia, itching and deafness
- 30 years of insomnia cleared in one EFT session
- Attention, Doctors: Drug-Free Acupressure Technique Relieves Insomnia
- Success with pulsatile tinnitus -- accepting it rather than fighting it
- Reducing the intrusive impact of tinnitus
- Useful thoughts on tinnitus
- Ten second EFT wonder for severe tinnitus of 15 years
- Tinnitus gone in 4 sessions -- unusual happenings along the way
- Progress using EFT for tinnitus
- A concept for successfully applying EFT to Tinnitus
- A useful relief for Tinnitus
- Good progress with tinnitus.
- Chronic Fatigue
- Skin Disorders
- Using EFT for shrinking moles, skin tags and seborrheic cysts
- She had plantar warts for 42 years and had tried EVERYTHING to get rid of them.
- Using EFT for a rash: "George under my skin"
- 8 years of plantar warts - a dozen gone in 3 weeks
- 14 year old boy uses EFT to clear both acne and color blindness
- Severe wart condition resolved for 10-year-old girl after her mother discovers the core issue with EFT
- Skin eruption easily handled by EFT Novice
- Finding the emotion behind the severe skin condition
- Severe skin disorder disappears
- Two one minute wonders on serious physical conditions - skin disorder and Hemochromatosis both disappear
- Five warts disappear after using EFT
- Lawyer's skin condition clears after tapping on the stress associated with being a new lawyer
- Gentle EFT and "tapping in the positive" give hope to a heart patient
- Improved heart rhythm and blood pressure
- Did EFT improve Harold's heart arrhythmia?
- New Stress Management Tool Reduces Blood Pressure Without Drugs
- New Method Simultaneously Reduces 6 Heart Disease Risk Factors
- EFT used to assist recovery from Open Heart Surgery
- Heart surgery patient uses EFT to breathe more easily
- EFT Works for Woman with Pseudo Heart Attack
- EFT for heart arrhythmia -- Lorie gets herself out of the way -- 10 month follow-up reveals no symptoms
- Evidence that an emotional issue caused Heart Arrhythmia
- EFT for heartburn - long term relief for GERD
- Using EFT for heart palpitations
- Digestive System
- Rumbling intestines relieved at 3am
- Irritable Bowel Symptoms disappear after resolving an emotional issue
- Step by step through a first class Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) case
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome fades in 4 brief EFT sessions
- What to do when you really "gotta go"
- Mary's gastric pressure had an interesting cause -- was this really a gall bladder problem?
- Dizziness and intestinal discomfort disappear - EFT for specific events did the job
Other Physical Issues
Progress using EFT for tinnitus
Note: This is one of 3,000 articles written prior to the updated Gold Standard (Official) EFT Tapping Tutorial™. It provides practical uses for EFT Tapping and most EFT'ers should find it very helpful. However, if your benefits are temporary or a more in-depth approach is needed, you are urged to (1) consult The Gold Standard EFT Tapping Tutorial, (2) Explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist, and/or (3) get help from a Certified EFT Practitioner.
John Bullough from the UK improves his client's tinnitus by exploring his emotional issues. Note the list of future avenues to pursue at the end of the article. There is also a 6 month followup.
I was recently approached by a friend (in his late 50s) to see if EFT could help his severe tinnitus (typically 6 to 8 in intensity, 24 hours a day) which he's had continuously in both ears for 12 years. His doctors have told him many times that tinnitus is to all intents and purposes "incurable", and in his case it is so bad that for much of the time he has to drown it out by playing a radio all night in order to have any hope of sleeping.
Having read the articles on your website, I contacted both the UK practitioners (Steve Frost and Dave Moore) who have recorded some success with tinnitus. The key seems to be to listen, listen, listen, and in parallel to use every ounce of your intuition as a therapist to help your client seek out potential underlying or related issues. The possibility that it may not be a noise but rather 'a memory of a noise' seemed particularly relevant to my friend.
In our first session (of two so far), we spent most of the time exploring the history of the tinnitus (especially the events surrounding its onset) and it's connection if any to past and current emotional events, particularly if traumatic in noise terms. He describes the sound as a "whistle", so we used this word in much of the tapping. He couldn't recall any particularly traumatic 'noise' events in his life, nor did the whistle remind him of anything in particular, but he did come to realise that it's onset coincided with the death of his mother to whom he had been very close.
After several cycles using standard setup phrases like "Even though I have this tinnitus, I deeply and completely accept myself", we included reversal phrases like "Even though I like to hear this whistle within me ..." and others like "Even though EFT cannot free me of tinnitus, I know it will help" and "Even though the whistle used to frustrate and upset me, I choose to be free of those sounds now" and "Even though I have this tinnitus, I choose not to feel the effects of it".
Although the tinnitus remained at an 8 in both ears throughout the session, he described a potent feeling of something "draining" apparently from his chest area, accompanied by feeling generally stronger (albeit at the same time "weary").
The following afternoon he told me that the tinnitus had completely gone from his left ear (for the first time in years) and was appreciably less in the other (down to a 5). He said his silent ear felt "empty". An intensity of 5 in that ear was about the best he had experienced in many years, and yet he was still tempted to wonder whether it was "coincidence" that the intensity had chosen to go down specifically now.
In our second session 4 days later, we focused on the events surrounding his mother's death, exploring and tapping on feelings of guilt which he hadn't previously appreciated. As soon as we started to work on these, the intensity started to drop, and by the end of the session it was down to a 2 in his right ear, and remained a zero in his left. Key new thoughts like "it wasn't my fault!" came up during the tapping. One of the most exciting moments was when he started to hear sounds in the room like the clock ticking, and subtle sounds from the wood burning stove, sounds which he hadn't been able to hear for years. We were both absolutely thrilled.
I spoke to him today (one week after session 2) and he told me that it had crept back up to a 5 in his right ear and to a 1 to 2 in his left. We've agreed to have a third session tomorrow.
I'm hoping that the very fact that it worked so well for a while, and is still working to some extent, means that we must have been on the right track. His work is manual, and I think he often uses noisy machinery, sometimes without ear defenders, so that seems like a reasonable place to start. He may also have ongoing emotional issues which we can explore if he would like to.
6 month followup
We went on to have 6 sessions in all and when I last saw him I’m happy to report that he was ‘more or less completely free’ of the tinnitus. Our work in the last four sessions did focus partly on leftovers from his work with noisy machinery (as suggested above), but more importantly it turned out that his ongoing emotional issues appeared to be the key maintaining factors. We simply tapped on each of these in turn, and he gradually became stronger in himself and the tinnitus seemed to fade in parallel.
FOR MORE EFT HELP ...
Explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist.