- "Impossible" Healings
- Mary's "Impossible" Alcohol Addiction Recovery
- Norma's "Impossible" Atrial Fibrillation (A-Fib) Healing
- "Impossible": From Sadness to Happiness In Minutes
- "Impossible" Healing of Asthma and Numbness
- The "Impossible" Healing of Bacterial Meningitis
- "Impossible" Overnight Back Pain Recovery
- "Impossible" Migraine Relief in Minutes
- Bennie The Dog's "Impossible" Heart Arrhythmia Recovery
- Gary's Severe Knee Injury Recovers In 24 Hours.
- "Impossible" Anger Management in One Session
- Shelagh's "impossible" recovery from a back injury
- Brenda's "Impossible" Arm Pain Relief
- "Impossible" Healings: Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibromyalgia and More
- "Impossible" Calming of Special Needs Children
- "Impossible Healings: Rash and Severe Headaches
- "Impossible" Healing of Multiple Events
- An "Impossible" healing for Pablo's Meningitis
- Kathleen Quinlan's "Impossible" Lucid Dream Experience
- Dan Paul's "Impossible" relief for asthma and many other ailments.
- Russell Byrne Witnesses "Impossible" Peace in the Prison
- Kathleen Lowndes Uses The Unseen Therapist For "Impossible" Recoveries
- Gabrielle Rutten, MD's "impossible" Optimal EFT result with her students
- Helle's Decades Long Unforgiveness Issue Suddenly Crumbled
- Rita Lee has "Impossible" Hearing Recovery
- Elaine Leggett's "Impossible" Therapy Session
- Ellen Langen had an "Impossible" emotional healing
- Rita Lee has "impossible" vision recovery
- Camille's "impossible" neck recovery
- A kidney stone miracle
- The Unseen Therapist brings Sue Wilson a "State of Grace"
- Chelsey no longer craves alcohol
- Francoise's "impossible" jaw pain -- all gone in 5 minutes
- Michel's Hematoma Vanished Overnight - "Impossible?"
- A Remedy for Diane's "Impossible" Thin-Walled Blood Veins
- The Stairway To Miracles
- The Stairway to Miracles
- There's Only One Of Us
- Our Dream
- True Forgiveness
- True Healing
- "I Am Not A Body, I Am free"
- The Ultimate Mentor
- The Ultimate Skill
- Prayer With a Purpose
- The Unseen Therapist on the Basketball Court
- The Game Where Everybody Wins
- A visit to "Seal City"
- "I'm in love with a butterfly"
- Lessons From A Rose
- A New "Vision"
- An Interview With God
- The Peace Parade
- Gratitude Forever
- Sharon's Magic Genie
- Lessons From Multiple Personalities
- A Poetic Journey To Oneness
- Questions and Answers
- Is There A Cure For Type 1 Diabetes?
- What To Do About My Chronic Anxiety?
- Can Gary's "Spiritual Gifts" Shrink My Fibroids?
- What Are The Benefits of Optimal EFT (OEFT)?
- The "Quick Fix" Myth of EFT
- What about animals?
- The Unseen Therapist and Lyme Disease
- Gary Gives Advanced Pointers To Paul Smith For ALS
- Can The Unseen Therapist Help With Sciatica?
- Kevin MacNeil asks about blood pressure
- Can you explain illnesses in infants, children and animals?
- EFT to attract a spouse?
- Should a cancer patient read The Unseen Therapist book?
- The Unseen Therapist and a balding issue
- Are there deeper levels to address?
- Dietland asks an advanced question about specific events
- Questions on world issues, prayer and EFT buddies
- "What if I cannot connect with the feeling within a specific event?"
- How do I approach chronic bronchitis?
- "Can I move through many specific events in a session?"
- Why do I stretch or laugh during Optimal EFT?
- An MD asks, "Why do you abandon medicine?"
- Risa's Benefits From OEFT Thoroughness
- Aliss's Remarkable Immerse-ucation Benefits
- Judy Ryan has major energy surge during an Unseen Therapist session
- A Great Start For Joshua's Serious Illness - ROHHAD
- The Immerse-ucation Process: Major Results
- The Unseen Therapist "digs around" in a client's neck
- Did The Unseen Therapist Find Young Jules' Stuffed Rabbit?
- Anne Ryan, The Unseen Therapist And A Move Toward Abundance
- Catherine tells her horrific story to The Unseen Therapist
- The Unseen Therapist as "Oxygen"
- Anna Garcia's serious, negative results using EFT "scripts"
- The Unseen Therapist eliminates eye bleeding and more
- Astonishing results for symptoms
- Reflux: The Unseen Therapist succeeds where EFT Tapping fell short
- An MD shares his EFT journey
- Anne Ryan on The Unseen Therapist's "deeper state of peace"
- Anne Ryan deepens her skills with The Unseen Therapist
- The "impossible" knee pain that only EFT could help
- The Unseen Therapist opens two hearts - Love is my Shield"
- Did The Unseen Therapist rescue Daniela's aunt from death?
- Karen's vanishing wasp sting
- Jason flips into The Unseen Therapist's ultimate love
- Unexpected benefits from The Unseen Therapist
- My problem of being around sexually aggressive men
- 25 years of Acid Reflux vanishes
- "I'm never going to be able to do this!"
- "She's cancer free!"
- Spiritual Experiences
- Dave Moore's Spiritual Experiences
- Donna McLaurin, RN's "Awesome Glimpse"
- Meet Ray Kinman (Near Death Experience)
- Suzanne Gieseman describes her spiritual communications in a Webinar
- Jean Hutchinson's Spiritual Experience
- Kurt Brendstrup compares the human and spiritual worlds
- Catherine's Spiritual Experience
- Jan Firstenberg's "Angel" experience.
- Mireille Fruin's "Blanket full of love"
- "Seeing" the client at an earlier age.
- The Unseen Therapist - Touching the World
- #1: Understanding time is an illusion.
- #2: "Everything changed and time stood still."
- #3: "Please God, may I feel your peace?"
- #4: Cherry Wilson's spiritual experience.
- #5: Anita Muzard shares her spiritual experience
- #6: The unexplainable Spiritual Experience
- #7: Suzan Proia had two Spiritual Awakenings
- #8: My "spiritual, out of this world experience."
- #9: Lilli Bennett's spiritual experience.
- #10: Fee Berry's spiritual experience included everything.
- #11: "I thought that I was being let in on what heaven must be like."
- #12: Describing the indescribable.
- #13: Katie Gallagher's Revelation
- #14: A must read: Joan Johnson's Spiritual Awakening.
- #15: "Everything is one."
- #16: Spiritual Experiences from Poland
- #17: "I felt the touch of God that night."
- #18: To Infinity and Beyond
- #19: Diane Roy's three spiritual experiences.
- #20: " I was speechless in overwhelming awe and wonder."
- #21: "Laughing in the wind."
- Book Videos
- "Impossible" Healings
Table of Contents Help
The tabs on the right are shortcuts to where you have been:
- Previous Screen
- Previous Articles
- Previous Categories
- Start Page
- Hide Entire Menu
Swiping to the left will take you to the previous screen.
The folder icon indicates that more content is available. Click on the icon or the associated text, or swipe to the right to see the additional content.
A kidney stone miracle
Definition of impossible:
Where healing occurs beyond the typical reach of medicine and other man-made methods.
The "impossible" pain:
Passing a kidney stone is often considered the single worst pain a human being can endure. In short... it is an "impossible" pain. In some cases surgery or laser treatments are required but, usually, the victim must suffer through the excruciating process despite taking strong pain medication.
Sheri Baker experienced such an "impossible" kidney stone pain and received dramatic relief via The Unseen Therapist. Note that Sheri is the Director of The Gary Craig Official EFT Training Center in the English language and received her impressive healing from one of her Certification students, Claudio Savarin from Argentina. The synergy involved, as well as the artistic communication with The Unseen Therapist is well worth your attention. The full story follows:
For those interested you can explore our Complete EFT Certification here.
Certification Candidate Uses Optimal EFT to Turn Kidney Stone into Dust
By Sheri Baker and Claudio Savarin
Not long ago I awoke with excruciating pain everywhere in my body, with a concentration in my lower torso. I knew it wasn’t a typical back pain caused by lifting heavy objects because that kind of pain doesn’t make your eyes bug out. On a scale of 0 - 10, I was easily at a 15.
My first instinct was to start EFT tapping. Once I could unscramble my thoughts sufficiently enough to calmly call upon The Unseen Therapist, I did. Shortly thereafter, the pain subsided, alternating between a zero and a one. Intuitively, I sensed it was just a lull in the action, giving me the ability to get myself to an emergency room.
Upon arrival at the ER, the pain reared its head again, slightly less than it did initially, but at a pretty solid 10. A CAT scan revealed a kidney stone, theoretically small enough to pass. If not, then surgery would be required. I thought about The Unseen Therapist and how a kidney stone, regardless of size, would be no match for the power of the universe.
I then contacted Claudio Savarin, an extremely gifted EFT practitioner who I have had the privilege to coach for several months thus far in his pursuit of Complete EFT Certification. I wanted to advise him that our regularly scheduled class the following day would likely be postponed because I might be busy passing a kidney stone at that time.
Settling down to consume the recommended tsunami of water designed to help escort the stone out of my system, I told Claudio I would be happy to accept any Optimal EFT he wished to send my way. With his willingness, we launched into an impromptu class focusing on its surrogate application. He later informed me he felt honored that I would entrust him with spearheading my treatment. In our relatively brief time together, I had witnessed a tremendous elevation in Claudio’s use of Optimal EFT and so my confidence in his abilities was high.
To accommodate my fluctuating physical needs, we decided to exchange relevant information via email only. He asked me for specific events that could possibly be contributing to my condition, and I offered up whatever came to mind.
Throughout the experience, I saw evidence of Claudio’s deepening connection with The Unseen Therapist. For example, when I informed him that the pain was on my left side, he responded, “Yes, I know. I felt some pressure on my left side as well.” On another occasion, I told him that a particular emotion had reduced from a 7 to a 3, and he said, “Yes, that’s the same number I got.”
Perhaps even more astounding was the extent of Claudio’s sensitivity to the nuances of my emotional state after each round. At one point, the sadness I felt about a situation reduced to a 1 out of 10, but would not go to zero. Because of the nature of the situation, this was understandable, and so I was actually perfectly okay with the result. Before I could report this to Claudio, he informed me that he wasn’t getting a number, but instead felt that I was “okay.” Bullseye!
The following is Claudio’s view of the experience:
When I first encountered Optimal EFT, I had difficulties getting quiet and connecting with The Unseen Therapist, even to imagine Her power resolving an issue. Then I started the Complete EFT Certification Program and improvement began to speed up.
Since starting the certification process, my therapeutic abilities have improved, achieving as a consequence faster and deeper results, even with difficult clients. Sheri Baker has been a great guide in this process. She has a deep and detailed management of EFT, a great clarity to explain the central concepts, the ability of giving clarifying examples, but fundamentally she is a wonderful human being, very kind and concerned about my learning. Maybe for all of that, my progress in EFT, especially in Optimal EFT, is moving so fast that I am really surprised.
When Sheri invited me to do some surrogate Optimal EFT for her, I felt I was not prepared for such a challenge. I had obtained wonderful results with some clients and felt my ability to do Optimal EFT was getting stronger every day. But still I hesitated. Eventually I decided that if Sheri trusted me, maybe I could trust myself as well.
As we progressed, I could see how much I was growing in Optimal EFT with Sheri’s guidance in the few months we had worked together. I felt my connection with The Unseen Therapist was getting stronger every day. A person can easily learn a technique, but Optimal EFT is so much more than that. I needed to learn to trust more in the process, The Unseen Therapist, and myself. This intense experience greatly enhanced my trust in all three.
I have started using Optimal EFT with almost all of my clients (before entering the certification program, I used it only with about 10% of them), obtaining at the beginning the same results that I reached with tapping. Soon Optimal EFT allowed me to obtain faster and deeper results than the tapping form, and especially with the most difficult clients. I achieved much better results with a bit more than three months of certification training than with almost two years studying and practicing alone.
Two days after Claudio and I began our work to usher out my kidney stone with Optimal EFT, I passed what looked like a small amount of dusty powder, which I can only presume had once been a rock. I guess it would be appropriate to say that together — with the power of The Unseen Therapist — Claudio and I “crushed” it. I am eternally grateful to my therapists — both seen and Unseen!
NEED MORE HELP?
Read my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist for a solid understanding of our latest advancement, Optimal EFT.