- The Stairway To Miracles
- "Impossible" Healings
- Russell Byrne Witnesses "Impossible" Peace in the Prison
- Kathleen Lowndes Uses The Unseen Therapist For "Impossible" Recoveries
- Gabrielle Rutten, MD's "impossible" Optimal EFT result with her students
- Helle's Decades Long Unforgiveness Issue Suddenly Crumbled
- Rita Lee has "Impossible" Hearing Recovery
- Elaine Leggett's "Impossible" Therapy Session
- Ellen Langen had an "Impossible" emotional healing
- Rita Lee has "impossible" vision recovery
- Camille's "impossible" neck recovery
- A kidney stone miracle
- The Unseen Therapist brings Sue Wilson a "State of Grace"
- Chelsey no longer craves alcohol
- Francoise's "impossible" jaw pain -- all gone in 5 minutes
- Michel's Hematoma Vanished Overnight - "Impossible?"
- A remedy for Diane's "Impossible" thin-walled blood veins
- Questions and Answers
- What about animals?
- The Unseen Therapist and Lyme Disease
- Gary Gives Advanced Pointers To Paul Smith For ALS
- Can The Unseen Therapist Help With Sciatica?
- Kevin MacNeil asks about blood pressure
- Can you explain illnesses in infants, children and animals?
- EFT to attract a spouse?
- Should a cancer patient read The Unseen Therapist book?
- The Unseen Therapist and a balding issue
- Are there deeper levels to address?
- Dietland asks an advanced question about specific events
- Questions on world issues, prayer and EFT buddies
- "What if I cannot connect with the feeling within a specific event?"
- How do I approach chronic bronchitis?
- "Can I move through many specific events in a session?"
- Why do I stretch or laugh during Optimal EFT?
- An MD asks, "Why do you abandon medicine?"
- The Unseen Therapist "digs around" in a client's neck
- Did The Unseen Therapist Find Young Jules' Stuffed Rabbit?
- Anne Ryan, The Unseen Therapist And A Move Toward Abundance
- Catherine tells her horrific story to The Unseen Therapist
- The Unseen Therapist as "Oxygen"
- Anna Garcia's serious, negative results using EFT "scripts"
- The Unseen Therapist eliminates eye bleeding and more
- Astonishing results for symptoms
- Reflux: The Unseen Therapist succeeds where EFT Tapping fell short
- An MD shares his EFT journey
- Anne Ryan on The Unseen Therapist's "deeper state of peace"
- Anne Ryan deepens her skills with The Unseen Therapist
- The "impossible" knee pain that only EFT could help
- The Unseen Therapist opens two hearts - Love is my Shield"
- Did The Unseen Therapist rescue Daniela's aunt from death?
- Karen's vanishing wasp sting
- Jason flips into The Unseen Therapist's ultimate love
- Unexpected benefits from The Unseen Therapist
- My problem of being around sexually aggressive men
- 25 years of Acid Reflux vanishes
- "I'm never going to be able to do this!"
- "She's cancer free!"
- Spiritual Experiences
- Suzanne Gieseman describes her spiritual communications in a Webinar
- Jean Hutchinson's Spiritual Experience
- Kurt Brendstrup compares the human and spiritual worlds
- Catherine's Spiritual Experience
- Jan Firstenberg's "Angel" experience.
- Mireille Fruin's "Blanket full of love"
- "Seeing" the client at an earlier age.
- The Unseen Therapist - Touching the World
- #1: Understanding time is an illusion.
- #2: "Everything changed and time stood still."
- #3: "Please God, may I feel your peace?"
- #4: Cherry Wilson's spiritual experience.
- #5: Anita Muzard shares her spiritual experience
- #6: The unexplainable Spiritual Experience
- #7: Suzan Proia had two Spiritual Awakenings
- #8: My "spiritual, out of this world experience."
- #9: Lilli Bennett's spiritual experience.
- #10: Fee Berry's spiritual experience included everything.
- #11: "I thought that I was being let in on what heaven must be like."
- #12: Describing the indescribable.
- #13: Katie Gallagher's Revelation
- #14: A must read: Joan Johnson's Spiritual Awakening.
- #15: "Everything is one."
- #16: Spiritual Experiences from Poland
- #17: "I felt the touch of God that night."
- #18: To Infinity and Beyond
- #19: Diane Roy's three spiritual experiences.
- #20: " I was speechless in overwhelming awe and wonder."
- #21: "Laughing in the wind."
Elaine Leggett's "Impossible" Therapy Session
"Afterwards Tony said I looked so much younger, when I smiled he said it was the smile of a child, that I looked like a child. I glanced at my picture on Skype and saw it was true, my face was soft and unlined, my smile was completely unconscious. I looked new and fresh; I felt the same."
Definition of Impossible:
Where healing occurs beyond the typical reach of man-made methods.
Elaine was privileged to have an Optimal EFT (Unseen Therapist) session with Tony Macelli, a member of our Optimal EFT Course Membership. But this was not the usual session where The Unseen Therapist provides assistance for our issues. This one also included a deeply personal spiritual experience including (1) the sensation of body movements, (2) feeling at One with everything and (3) being compelled to do some automatic typing. It was the type of WOW moment that makes a long standing imprint on your life. Here is how she tells it. Note that her spiritual background is Christian and thus Jesus (aka The Unseen Therapist) played a role here.
Elaine's tells of the experience:
The 1st session of Optimal EFT had been about my memory of the situation that caused a long-lasting hurt and thus skewed feelings about [my organization] and finally moved through head; eyes hurt some; almost headache; head elongated; energy finally moved out. I felt better, not completely healed; finally, almost complete healing of memory of hurt.
The 2nd session of Optimal EFT. All happened as I was trying to concentrate on my breathing. I had a vision of an icon of Jesus; he was garbed in red; face like a Byzantine icon? — inwardly heard: I am your Savior; I love you completely (unconditionally); not said but I knew that He was saying I am your Healer. The icon started moving slowly toward me; eventually went into my heart
I was aware of my head moving by itself; was it when Jesus was moving into my heart? (Something was happening to jostle my internal body). My head moved on its own slightly to the left, then seemed to move almost as a jerk to the right, but inwardly the orientation was still tilted to the left, tried to inwardly straighten, became aware of my eyes, then went back into no thought, finally the head bowed, not sure if it actually did or just felt that it did.
Then there was a feeling of a solid rod or something being forged in the center of my body slowly from my heart to my head; a pause, then from heart down to 1st chakra; then somehow was joined, one solidity from the 1st chakra to the top of my head which started feeling as if it was elongating. Was it like the elongated head on the Jesus icon? Then my crown chakra opened, and I felt connected, at One.
I felt complete, free, and something I can’t find a word to describe. Not happy, not content, perhaps both of those and at peace, and something more. I felt a slight smile. Was it inward or outward? Thinking of it now, I realize I’ve seen it. Mona Lisa, Mary, Mary Magdalene. a response to something deeply interior. Perhaps to knowledge of a new life within.
Yes, that was it. I am me, but I have to let go of me. My heart is now literally bursting with God’s Love. Annihilate me. It’s fearful to face but let it happen. Lord help me fully consent to burning the props and crutches of my Ego, even the most symbolic of strength and support from my childhood. Your will, not mine.
Afterwards Tony said I looked so much younger, when I smiled he said it was the smile of a child, that I looked like a child. I glanced at my picture on Skype and saw it was true, my face was soft and unlined, my smile was completely unconscious. I looked new and fresh; I felt the same.
(From Gary) Immediately after the session with Tony, Elaine felt compelled to start typing. It was as if someone else (The Unseen Therapist?) had a message for her. Because the message was deeply personal to her, Elaine asked me not to disclose it in this article. This request occurred after our video interview below.
NEED MORE HELP?
Read my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist for a solid understanding of our latest advancement, Optimal EFT.