- Gary: The Stairway To Miracles
- "Impossible" Healings
- Questions and Answers
- Are there deeper levels to address?
- Questions on world issues, prayer and EFT buddies
- "What if I cannot connect with the feeling within a specific event?"
- How do I approach chronic bronchitis?
- "Can I move through many specific events in a session?"
- Why do I stretch or laugh during Optimal EFT?
- An MD asks, "Why do you abandon medicine?"
- Dietland asks an advanced question about specific events
- Reflux: The Unseen Therapist succeeds where EFT Tapping fell short
- An MD shares his EFT journey
- Anne Ryan on The Unseen Therapist's "deeper state of peace"
- Anne Ryan deepens her skills with The Unseen Therapist
- The "impossible" knee pain that only EFT could help
- The Unseen Therapist opens two hearts - Love is my Shield"
- Did The Unseen Therapist rescue Daniela's aunt from death?
- Karen's vanishing wasp sting
- Jason flips into The Unseen Therapist's ultimate love
- Unexpected benefits from The Unseen Therapist
- My problem of being around sexually aggressive men
- 25 years of Acid Reflux vanishes
- "I'm never going to be able to do this!"
- "She's cancer free!"
- Spiritual Experiences
- Kurt Brendstrup compares the human and spiritual worlds
- Catherine's Spiritual Experience
- Jan Firstenberg's "Angel" experience.
- Mireille Fruin's "Blanket full of love"
- "Seeing" the client at an earlier age.
- The Unseen Therapist - Touching the World
- #1: Understanding time is an illusion.
- #2: "Everything changed and time stood still."
- #3: "Please God, may I feel your peace?"
- #4: Cherry Wilson's spiritual experience.
- #5: Anita Muzard shares her spiritual experience
- #6: The unexplainable Spiritual Experience
- #7: Suzan Proia had two Spiritual Awakenings
- #8: My "spiritual, out of this world experience."
- #9: Lilli Bennett's spiritual experience.
- #10: Fee Berry's spiritual experience included everything.
- #11: "I thought that I was being let in on what heaven must be like."
- #12: Describing the indescribable.
- #13: Katie Gallagher's Revelation
- #14: A must read: Joan Johnson's Spiritual Awakening.
- #15: "Everything is one."
- #16: Spiritual Experiences from Poland
- #17: "I felt the touch of God that night."
- #18: To Infinity and Beyond
- #19: Diane Roy's three spiritual experiences.
- #20: " I was speechless in overwhelming awe and wonder."
- #21: "Laughing in the wind."
Jan Firstenberg's "Angel" experience.
Read Jan's brief true story. Inspiring. She begins, "I was walking on a sidewalk and tripped over a crack, and started a "running fall", which ended in my running into a sidewalk placard and crashing to the ground. I sat there stunned, and suddenly two people appeared and smiled down at me...."
I was walking on a sidewalk and tripped over a crack, and started a "running fall", which ended in my running into a sidewalk placard and crashing to the ground. I sat there stunned, and suddenly two people appeared and smiled down at me, and calmly asked if I needed help. I told them I thought I'd have trouble getting up, as I'm a large woman. One said,"take your time and let us know when you're ready for us to help". I waited a few minutes and then said I was ready, and they helped me up. Even though I'd never had this thought before, I immediately felt they were angels, and after I got up I walked a few steps, turned around, and they were gone. I looked down nearby side streets, but found no sign of them. I kept thinking about them and wondering if they really were angels.
Two days later, I was walking down a different sidewalk, when a young girl came running past me really fast and stumbled to the ground. (she had tripped, just like I did!). I went over to her and she looked up at me and said "I tripped". I said, "I know. The same thing happened to me two days ago". I said "just sit there for a minute until your ready to get up. When you're ready, I'll be happy to help you", She waited a few minutes and said "I'm ready", and I helped her up. Once she was up, she said to me "Thanks, you're an angel!". I smiled and walked away.