- The Stairway To Miracles
- "Impossible" Healings
- Kathleen Quinlan's "Impossible" Lucid Dream Experience
- Dan Paul's "Impossible" relief for asthma and many other ailments.
- Russell Byrne Witnesses "Impossible" Peace in the Prison
- Kathleen Lowndes Uses The Unseen Therapist For "Impossible" Recoveries
- Gabrielle Rutten, MD's "impossible" Optimal EFT result with her students
- Helle's Decades Long Unforgiveness Issue Suddenly Crumbled
- Rita Lee has "Impossible" Hearing Recovery
- Elaine Leggett's "Impossible" Therapy Session
- Ellen Langen had an "Impossible" emotional healing
- Rita Lee has "impossible" vision recovery
- Camille's "impossible" neck recovery
- A kidney stone miracle
- The Unseen Therapist brings Sue Wilson a "State of Grace"
- Chelsey no longer craves alcohol
- Francoise's "impossible" jaw pain -- all gone in 5 minutes
- Michel's Hematoma Vanished Overnight - "Impossible?"
- A remedy for Diane's "Impossible" thin-walled blood veins
- Questions and Answers
- What about animals?
- The Unseen Therapist and Lyme Disease
- Gary Gives Advanced Pointers To Paul Smith For ALS
- Can The Unseen Therapist Help With Sciatica?
- Kevin MacNeil asks about blood pressure
- Can you explain illnesses in infants, children and animals?
- EFT to attract a spouse?
- Should a cancer patient read The Unseen Therapist book?
- The Unseen Therapist and a balding issue
- Are there deeper levels to address?
- Dietland asks an advanced question about specific events
- Questions on world issues, prayer and EFT buddies
- "What if I cannot connect with the feeling within a specific event?"
- How do I approach chronic bronchitis?
- "Can I move through many specific events in a session?"
- Why do I stretch or laugh during Optimal EFT?
- An MD asks, "Why do you abandon medicine?"
- The Unseen Therapist "digs around" in a client's neck
- Did The Unseen Therapist Find Young Jules' Stuffed Rabbit?
- Anne Ryan, The Unseen Therapist And A Move Toward Abundance
- Catherine tells her horrific story to The Unseen Therapist
- The Unseen Therapist as "Oxygen"
- Anna Garcia's serious, negative results using EFT "scripts"
- The Unseen Therapist eliminates eye bleeding and more
- Astonishing results for symptoms
- Reflux: The Unseen Therapist succeeds where EFT Tapping fell short
- An MD shares his EFT journey
- Anne Ryan on The Unseen Therapist's "deeper state of peace"
- Anne Ryan deepens her skills with The Unseen Therapist
- The "impossible" knee pain that only EFT could help
- The Unseen Therapist opens two hearts - Love is my Shield"
- Did The Unseen Therapist rescue Daniela's aunt from death?
- Karen's vanishing wasp sting
- Jason flips into The Unseen Therapist's ultimate love
- Unexpected benefits from The Unseen Therapist
- My problem of being around sexually aggressive men
- 25 years of Acid Reflux vanishes
- "I'm never going to be able to do this!"
- "She's cancer free!"
- Spiritual Experiences
- Suzanne Gieseman describes her spiritual communications in a Webinar
- Jean Hutchinson's Spiritual Experience
- Kurt Brendstrup compares the human and spiritual worlds
- Catherine's Spiritual Experience
- Jan Firstenberg's "Angel" experience.
- Mireille Fruin's "Blanket full of love"
- "Seeing" the client at an earlier age.
- The Unseen Therapist - Touching the World
- #1: Understanding time is an illusion.
- #2: "Everything changed and time stood still."
- #3: "Please God, may I feel your peace?"
- #4: Cherry Wilson's spiritual experience.
- #5: Anita Muzard shares her spiritual experience
- #6: The unexplainable Spiritual Experience
- #7: Suzan Proia had two Spiritual Awakenings
- #8: My "spiritual, out of this world experience."
- #9: Lilli Bennett's spiritual experience.
- #10: Fee Berry's spiritual experience included everything.
- #11: "I thought that I was being let in on what heaven must be like."
- #12: Describing the indescribable.
- #13: Katie Gallagher's Revelation
- #14: A must read: Joan Johnson's Spiritual Awakening.
- #15: "Everything is one."
- #16: Spiritual Experiences from Poland
- #17: "I felt the touch of God that night."
- #18: To Infinity and Beyond
- #19: Diane Roy's three spiritual experiences.
- #20: " I was speechless in overwhelming awe and wonder."
- #21: "Laughing in the wind."
#14: A must read: Joan Johnson's Spiritual Awakening.
Please spend time with this beautifully written article. Read it multiple times. It points to the immense healing possibilities and spiritual enlightenment that is possible through the Optimal EFT process. Joan says, "My mind is still trying to figure out what does it all mean but for my heart and soul it is just natural. A missing piece of my existence has been found. This direct touch and dialog with God means everything to me and there is nothing else. I could live in my human body; I could live in another human body. It does not matter."
During the last few months I have had about eight significant spiritual experiences. The last one happened on January 6 and it occurred right after an Optimal EFT practice group session conducted by Kolua Seiko. The day before I had experienced another spiritual awakening while doing Optimal EFT for my mom. I also had a spiritual experience during the New Year’s Eve while watching a movie with my husband. And five more before (two of them I described on the Optimal EFT blog). All of these had a few things in common:
1. they happened unexpectedly.
2. I merged into Oneness.
3. I lost awareness of time, space, directions; I stopped feeling my body, my body senses were switched off.
4. I was only a feeling of joy, peace and love.
5. the only thing that kept me on Earth was a thought, a single thought which was more like an energy, like a wind which comes and goes away and it was definitely "an ego thought", more or less:
- "maybe it is my time and God is calling me to Himself; oh, I am going to die, I need to get back; I am scared of death"
- "what if all these people will think about me; what if I start to do something strange here, I do not want to go there now, I feel scared"
- "OK, it is so wonderful but it is time to go back"
- "OK, it is time to go to sleep," etc.
Since the first experience occurred something unusual has been happening to me. I feel like I have a living energy within my chest, something like a spirit, which lives within my body. Whenever I start to speak to The Unseen Therapist some kind of energy is fulfilling my body and I start to lose my human senses. My body starts to move involuntary or is being immobilized, I feel a massage, get answers, spiritual knowledge. The only thing I can think of is to use this energy for healing others.
My mind is still trying to figure out what does it all mean but for my heart and soul it is just natural. A missing piece of my existence has been found. This direct touch and dialog with God means everything to me and there is nothing else. I could live in my human body; I could live in another human body. It does not matter.
What I comprehended through these experiences is that I am only love, I am only a spirit, I am only a soul and the only thing I dream of is to stay in these wonderful relationship with God. Of course it does not change the fact that I am still a human, I still have my Guard at the Gate, my negative emotions, thoughts, some negative memories etc., but I feel that I am not so attached to them and myself anymore. I am aware it may sound strange.
I wanted to share it with you since you are The Founder of the Optimal EFT method and my spiritual awakening appeared shortly after I started to practice the Optimal EFT.
Have a wonderful day, Joan Johnson