- Gary: The Stairway To Miracles
- "Impossible" Healings
- Kathleen Lowndes Uses The Unseen Therapist For "Impossible" Recoveries
- Gabrielle Rutten, MD's "impossible" Optimal EFT result with her students
- Helle's Decades Long Unforgiveness Issue Suddenly Crumbled
- Rita Lee has "Impossible" Hearing Recovery
- Elaine Leggett's "Impossible" Therapy Session
- Ellen Langen had an "Impossible" emotional healing
- Rita Lee has "impossible" vision recovery
- Camille's "impossible" neck recovery
- A kidney stone miracle
- The Unseen Therapist brings Sue Wilson a "State of Grace"
- Chelsey no longer craves alcohol
- Francoise's "impossible" jaw pain -- all gone in 5 minutes
- Michel's Hematoma Vanished Overnight - "Impossible?"
- A remedy for Diane's "Impossible" thin-walled blood veins
- Questions and Answers
- What about animals?
- The Unseen Therapist and Lyme Disease
- Gary Gives Advanced Pointers To Paul Smith For ALS
- Can The Unseen Therapist Help With Sciatica?
- Kevin MacNeil asks about blood pressure
- Can you explain illnesses in infants, children and animals?
- EFT to attract a spouse?
- Should a cancer patient read The Unseen Therapist book?
- The Unseen Therapist and a balding issue
- Are there deeper levels to address?
- Dietland asks an advanced question about specific events
- Questions on world issues, prayer and EFT buddies
- "What if I cannot connect with the feeling within a specific event?"
- How do I approach chronic bronchitis?
- "Can I move through many specific events in a session?"
- Why do I stretch or laugh during Optimal EFT?
- An MD asks, "Why do you abandon medicine?"
- The Unseen Therapist "digs around" in a client's neck
- Did The Unseen Therapist Find Young Jules' Stuffed Rabbit?
- Anne Ryan, The Unseen Therapist And A Move Toward Abundance
- Catherine tells her horrific story to The Unseen Therapist
- The Unseen Therapist as "Oxygen"
- Anna Garcia's serious, negative results using EFT "scripts"
- The Unseen Therapist eliminates eye bleeding and more
- Astonishing results for symptoms
- Reflux: The Unseen Therapist succeeds where EFT Tapping fell short
- An MD shares his EFT journey
- Anne Ryan on The Unseen Therapist's "deeper state of peace"
- Anne Ryan deepens her skills with The Unseen Therapist
- The "impossible" knee pain that only EFT could help
- The Unseen Therapist opens two hearts - Love is my Shield"
- Did The Unseen Therapist rescue Daniela's aunt from death?
- Karen's vanishing wasp sting
- Jason flips into The Unseen Therapist's ultimate love
- Unexpected benefits from The Unseen Therapist
- My problem of being around sexually aggressive men
- 25 years of Acid Reflux vanishes
- "I'm never going to be able to do this!"
- "She's cancer free!"
- Spiritual Experiences
- Suzanne Gieseman describes her spiritual communications in a Webinar
- Jean Hutchinson's Spiritual Experience
- Kurt Brendstrup compares the human and spiritual worlds
- Catherine's Spiritual Experience
- Jan Firstenberg's "Angel" experience.
- Mireille Fruin's "Blanket full of love"
- "Seeing" the client at an earlier age.
- The Unseen Therapist - Touching the World
- #1: Understanding time is an illusion.
- #2: "Everything changed and time stood still."
- #3: "Please God, may I feel your peace?"
- #4: Cherry Wilson's spiritual experience.
- #5: Anita Muzard shares her spiritual experience
- #6: The unexplainable Spiritual Experience
- #7: Suzan Proia had two Spiritual Awakenings
- #8: My "spiritual, out of this world experience."
- #9: Lilli Bennett's spiritual experience.
- #10: Fee Berry's spiritual experience included everything.
- #11: "I thought that I was being let in on what heaven must be like."
- #12: Describing the indescribable.
- #13: Katie Gallagher's Revelation
- #14: A must read: Joan Johnson's Spiritual Awakening.
- #15: "Everything is one."
- #16: Spiritual Experiences from Poland
- #17: "I felt the touch of God that night."
- #18: To Infinity and Beyond
- #19: Diane Roy's three spiritual experiences.
- #20: " I was speechless in overwhelming awe and wonder."
- #21: "Laughing in the wind."
#21: "Laughing in the wind."
Lindy says, "I know there were myriads of things I was supposed to worry about but in that moment, all there was was this incredible wind blowing all those worries away. The words that came to me were simple..."Everything is fine." And I actually tried to think of something that was wrong in my life but couldn't. I remember laughing in the wind as I tried and failed to think of ONE thing wrong in my life *even though, the day before I could have rattled off a shopping list of worries). It blew past my ears in a way that made a wonderfully comforting sound."
As you described an "Unusual Experience" in your Optimal EFT materials, this moment from my past came back in vivid feelings. It has been the best moment of my life. I am nearing 54 years now, but this experience happened in my mid 20's. I had 2 amazing children, a boy and a girl...and I was in no hurry to have more. My best friend had tried for many years to have a baby, but it never happened for her. She told me she was thinking very seriously about adopting an Asian baby and I remember, very vividly, that words started spilling out of my mouth to the effect of..."That's ridiculous! I have 2 kids...one of each flavor...and I don't want anymore...I'll have a baby for you."
It was an amazing no-brainer and we set about putting it in motion with no difficulties. A few months before I was to deliver this beautiful baby girl. I remember walking across the dirt road in our tiny desert town. The wind blows there often and usually when it does, we generally don't get out in it because the wind is not very friendly in those parts. So the wind was blowing and I was hurrying across the street from my friends house to mine when all of a sudden something made me stop right there in the middle of the road and face right into the strong wind. It was a feeling like I'd never felt before.
I know there were myriads of things I was supposed to worry about but in that moment, all there was was this incredible wind blowing all those worries away. The words that came to me were simple..."Everything is fine." And I actually tried to think of something that was wrong in my life but couldn't. I remember laughing in the wind as I tried and failed to think of ONE thing wrong in my life (even though, the day before I could have rattled off a shopping list of worries). It blew past my ears in a way that made a wonderfully comforting sound
I stretched my arms out wide to feel more of this amazing wind and faced straight into its strength ... just feeling it ... the perfect moment...the (and now after reading a bit of your words I know it was...) love. Tears were streaming down my face as the minutes passed. I wasn't sad...I wasn't happy...I was just calm and being in the moment. Perhaps I was rejoicing? (I don't use that word often but maybe that's what it was.)
I was very conscious of the life in my belly and thought at the time that it had something to do with the gift I was giving to my friend. (although, at the time, I didn't think of it as a gift. It just simply was something that needed to happen). In the last 30 years, recalling "My Amazing Wind" always brings back tears of joy...I can almost feel it again. For years, whenever there was a similar wind, I tried to face into it to feel that full incredible feeling again. It sort of happened once, but really never again, but the memory of it makes me smile every time. I count this as my only deep "religious" experience (for lack of a better word).
For an ex manic worry wart like myself the words are still comforting..."Everything is fine."