- The Unseen Therapist
- Meet The Unseen Therapist
- NewThink: #1 through #3
- A Peek at the Possibilities
- Intro: A Peek at the Possibilities
- Isabel Vagos
- Sheri Baker 1
- Sheri Baker 2
- Gabriëlle Rutten, MD
- Dr. Isabel Reis
- Claudia Logan, RN
- Gabriele Rother
- Taye Bela Corby
- Diane von der Weid
- Armelle Moneger
- Patricia Huyn Van Phuong
- Robert Rother
- Alain von der Weid
- Helen Blom
- Joanna Czaijkowska
- Jacqui Halstead
- Bianca von Heiroth
- Linda Carr
- Kay Christopher
- Diane Roy
- NewThink: #4 through #7
- NewThink #4: We Must Finally Listen to What Science Has Been Telling us For Decades
- Basic Science: Our Senses Deceive us. The World is NOT how it Appears!
- Quantum Physics: The Advanced Science That Destroys Every Belief We Have!
- All Of Our Beliefs Are Open To Question
- NewThink #5: We Must Also Listen to the Volumes of Spiritual Evidence
- My Visit With the Divine!
- Oneness and Other Features of this Unspeakable Grandeur
- The Spiritual Experiences of Others
- NewThink #6: The Unseen Therapist is Ultimately the Only True Healer
- Message From The Unseen Therapist to You
- NewThink #7: We have Only One Challenge
- The Personal Peace Procedure
A Peek at the Possibilities
The Unseen Therapist Brings Dramatic Stroke Recovery to Isabel Vagos’ Mother
Before learning about The Unseen Therapist, Isabel Vagos persistently applied the tapping form of EFT (my previous healing process) for her mother, a stroke victim, over a several month period. As a result, her mother went from being unable to walk without two people helping her ... to ... walking 2,000 meters (a bit over one mile) while holding on to only Isabel’s arm.
This, by itself, is an impressive recovery for someone who was suffering from such a severe disability for nine years. It is well above the average expectation from medical treatments, rehabilitation, etc.
Then, within just one session with The Unseen Therapist, a dramatic new level of results occurred. At one point during the process Isabel’s mother said, “My legs are different. I want to try them [by walking].” She then walked, unaided, for 5,000 meters (over three miles).
As a follow-up, here is a letter a few days later from Isabel.
My mother fell yesterday. Usually after a fall she stayed home for two or three days without walking. Today, after 5 minutes with The Unseen Therapist, my mother again asked to go out and test her legs. She was a little nervous because of yesterday’s fall but with a huge desire for going out for a walk.
I asked her if she wanted to give a short walk and she said no, she said she wanted to see the sea.
We walked the same as the other days (5,000 meters) and then some more, we moved further 500 meters towards the next beach.
Recovery shows no signs of turning back, she is better every day :-)
God Bless You
As a final follow-up, I spoke with Isabel one year later and learned that her mother’s stroke recovery has held nicely.
Here is a video of her mother walking. Note that she is walking completely by herself and has only a slight limp. This kind of stroke recovery is rare, or non-existent, using conventional methods.