- Official EFT Tutorial
- PART I For Everyone: The EFT Tapping Basics
- Using EFT Tapping For Yourself
- Using EFT Tapping Professionally
- What is EFT? - Theory, Science and Uses
- How to do the EFT Tapping Basics - The Basic Recipe
- The EFT Constricted Breathing Technique
- Are You Satisfied With 20% of EFT's Tapping Possibilities?
- Strategies for Getting Started: Pain, Personal Peace, Physical Disease and More
- The Pros and Perils of EFT Tapping Scripts
- What can I expect from EFT Tapping?
- PART II For Everyone: Getting to the Roots of Your EFT Issues
- Intro to Part II
- Finding Aspects within the EFT Tapping Process
- Intro to Being Specific With EFT Tapping
- Testing Your EFT Tapping Work - The Triad
- Uncovering Specific Events - An Essential Concept Within the EFT Tapping Process
- The EFT Tell the Story Technique - The Workhorse Tapping Method
- What Should I Say During the EFT Tapping Process?
- The EFT Generalization Effect - A Big Step Toward Tapping Efficiency
- The EFT Personal Peace Procedure
- When to Use Global Approaches in the EFT Tapping Process
- The EFT Tapping Success Strategy
- PART III - Advanced: Additional Tapping Tools & Refinements
- Intro to Part III
- The EFT Movie Technique - A Useful Tapping Tool
- The EFT Tearless Trauma Technique
- Chasing the Pain - Deeper EFT Relief
- Cognitive Shifts - Belief Changes Within EFT
- Common EFT Challenges
- Emphasizing the Words - More Tapping Power When Needed
- Advanced Testing Techniques
- Testing The Tabletop
- Before You Move On To Deeper EFT Tapping Work...
- PART V - Advanced: Polishing the Process & Expanding the Language
Official EFT Tutorial
PART III - Advanced: Additional Tapping Tools & Refinements
Before You Move On To Deeper EFT Tapping Work...
The Additional Tools and Refinements you learned in Part III have now expanded your EFT horizons considerably. With Tell the Story Technique you could address the details of a Specific Event, provided they are available. Now you can address events that require privacy, events that carry high intensity, and events the client can’t articulate in addition to working directly with physical discomfort as it relates to unresolved emotional issues. I hope you are starting to see cognitive shifts in your sessions and gaining experience with some of the common challenges.
I’ll take this opportunity again to preach the value of practicing your new skills before moving forward. If it takes anywhere from 25 - 100 hours to get solid experience with Tell the Story Technique (and related concepts in the previous section), it will probably take another 25 - 100 hours to become comfortable with these new tools. Remember, at this point in EFT development, I had already been using these tools for years.
I have estimated that by mastering the EFT tools in this part III, you will have access to an additional 20% of EFT’s power, for a total of 70%. That’s an enormous improvement over the Basic Recipe alone, but it will only be available to you if you have actually mastered the skills.
The next section will introduce you to the structure of an emotional issue and help you navigate more quickly through your client’s history. However, the tools you practice now will not go away. In fact, as the cases get harder and the skills more involved, the structure you have in these tools for being methodical, specific and thorough will be the safety net that keeps you on course. Use them all until they’re second nature, and then move on to the next section.
© Gary and Tina Craig
All Rights Reserved