I frequently use EFT for my patients with great results.
Eric Robins, MD
Co-author of Your Hands Can Heal you.
1. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
(a) Traffic Data.
Like most website operators, EmoFree.com automatically gathers information of the sort that browsers automatically make available, including: (i) IP addresses; (ii) domain servers; (iii) types of computers accessing the Website; and (iv) types of Web browsers accessing the Website (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify You.
• to customize your experience on the Website to your interests
• to ensure that you do not see the same advertisements or informational messages repeatedly, and
• to store your password so you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit the Website.
You can learn more about how to delete or control cookies at www.aboutcookies.org.
(c) Ad Serving.
EmoFree.com uses third-parties for advertising and analytics for pages that we host. These third-parties may place Cookies on Your machine, use Web Beacons, gather IP addresses and log data to collect traffic and activity data in order to deliver relevant metrics, content, and advertising. The collection of this information by third-parties are subject to such third-parties’ privacy policies. For additional information, see the section concerning Third-Party Websites, below.
(d) Personal Information.
In order for You to use certain of the Services, You will be asked to provide EmoFree.com certain information that personally identifies You (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes, without limitation: (1) “Contact Data” (such as Your name, phone number, mailing address and e-mail address); (2) “Financial Data” (such as Your PayPal information); and (3) “Demographic Data” (such as Your gender and zip code). In each case, You will be asked to provide Personal Information; the Website will not gather it surreptitiously. EmoFree.com may supplement the Personal Information You provide with additional Personal Information gathered from public sources or from third-parties (e.g., consumer reporting agencies) who may lawfully provide such information to EmoFree.com. You are under no obligation to provide Personal Information, with the caveat that Your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain of the Services.
(e) Information You Make Public.
Any information that You choose to disclose by means of such features becomes public information over which EmoFree.com is unable to exercise control. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose Your Personal Information by means of such features, and You agree to assume all responsibility for doing so.
3. INFORMATION USE AND DISCLOSURE PRACTICES
(a) Traffic Data and Information Gathered Using Cookies.
EmoFree.com analyzes Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies to help EmoFree.com better understand who is using the Website and how they are using it. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, EmoFree.com is able to better design the Website to improve Your experience, and to serve You more relevant and interesting content and advertisements. From time to time, EmoFree.com may release Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website. EmoFree.com does not attempt to link information gathered using Cookies to Personal Information.
(b) Personal Information
EmoFree.com uses Your Contact Data to send You information about EmoFree.com and EmoFree.com’s products and services, and to contact You when necessary in connection with the Services. EmoFree.com uses Your Financial Data to bill You. EmoFree.com uses Your Demographic Data to customize and tailor Your experience on the Website. As with Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies, from time to time EmoFree.com may release Demographic Data in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website.
(ii) Disclosure Practices.
Except under the following circumstances, EmoFree.com will keep Your Personal Information private, and will not share it with third parties.
• Disclosure in Connection with Services. EmoFree.com discloses Personal Information to those who help it provide services, including without limitation those who perform technical, administrative, and data processing tasks such as hosting, billing, fulfillment, and data storage and security.
• By Law or to Protect Rights. EmoFree.com discloses Personal Information when required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order, or when EmoFree.com believes in its sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of EmoFree.com, third parties or the public at large.
• Unpaid Accounts. If You fail to pay any balance owed in consideration of services, EmoFree.com may, as permitted by law, report Your Personal Information, including without limitation Your unpaid balance, to consumer credit reporting services, collection agencies and others.
4. CONSENT TO RECEIVE ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS FROM EMOFREE.COM
Without limitation, by registering for the Website and/or Services and/or by providing your name, email, postal or residential address, and/or phone number through the Website or Services, you hereby expressly consent to receive electronic and other communications from EmoFree.com, over the short term and periodically, including email and short-message service (“SMS” or “text message”) communications, regarding the Website and/or Services, new product offers, promotions, and other matters. You may opt-out of receiving electronic communications at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in each communication.
5. CONSENT TO RECEIVE ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS FROM OTHER EMOFREE.COM USERS
Without limitation, by registering for the Website and/or Services and/or by providing your name, email, postal or residential address, and/or phone number through the Website or Services, you hereby consent to receive electronic communications, including email, short-message service (“SMS”) messages, instant messages, video conferencing, and other personal messages from other users of the Website and Services.
6. CONSENT TO RECEIVE ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS FROM EMOFREE.COM PARTNER MARKETERS
Without limitation, by registering for the Website and/or Services and/or by providing your name, email, postal or residential address, and/or phone number through the Website or Services, you hereby consent to receive, and openly and knowingly solicit, electronic communications, including email and SMS communications, from EmoFree.com partner firms which may include third party marketing companies, affiliates, advertising agencies, and data aggregation companies regarding their services, including offers, promotions, and other related matters. You may opt-out of receiving electronic communications at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in each communication.
7. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
EmoFree.com has implemented and maintains reasonable security procedures and practices to protect against the unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction or disclosure of Your Personal Information.
8. LOST OR STOLEN INFORMATION
You must promptly notify us if Your credit, bank, other financial institution information, user name or password is lost, stolen or used without permission. In such and event, we will remove that credit card number, bank account information, other financial institution information, user name or password from Your account and updated our records accordingly.
9. USER ABILITY TO ACCESS, UPDATE, AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
10. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
11. PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES
Effective Date: May 18, 2015