- Official EFT Tutorial
- Before You Begin
- PART I For Everyone: The EFT Tapping Basics
- Using EFT Tapping For Yourself
- Using EFT Tapping Professionally
- What is EFT? - Theory, Science and Uses
- How to do the EFT Tapping Basics - The Basic Recipe
- The EFT Constricted Breathing Technique
- Are You Satisfied With 20% of EFT's Tapping Possibilities?
- Strategies for Getting Started: Pain, Personal Peace, Physical Disease and More
- The Pros and Perils of EFT Tapping Scripts
- What can I expect from EFT Tapping?
- PART II For Everyone: Getting to the Roots of Your EFT Issues
- Intro to Part II
- Finding Aspects within the EFT Tapping Process
- Intro to Being Specific With EFT Tapping
- Testing Your EFT Tapping Work - The Triad
- Uncovering Specific Events - An Essential Concept Within the EFT Tapping Process
- The EFT Tell the Story Technique - The Workhorse Tapping Method
- What Should I Say During the EFT Tapping Process?
- The EFT Generalization Effect - A Big Step Toward Tapping Efficiency
- The EFT Personal Peace Procedure
- When to Use Global Approaches in the EFT Tapping Process
- The EFT Tapping Success Strategy
- PART III - Advanced: Additional Tapping Tools & Refinements
- Intro to Part III
- The EFT Movie Technique - A Useful Tapping Tool
- The EFT Tearless Trauma Technique
- Chasing the Pain - Deeper EFT Relief
- Cognitive Shifts - Belief Changes Within EFT
- Common EFT Challenges
- Emphasizing the Words - More Tapping Power When Needed
- Advanced Testing Techniques
- Testing The Tabletop
- Before You Move On To Deeper EFT Tapping Work...
- PART IV - Advanced: Tapping Deeper Into Emotional Issues
- PART V - Advanced: Polishing the Process & Expanding the Language
- EFT Bonus Articles
Table of Contents Help
The tabs on the right are shortcuts to where you have been:
- Previous Screen
- Previous Articles
- Previous Categories
- Start Page
- Hide Entire Menu
Swiping to the left will take you to the previous screen.
The folder icon indicates that more content is available. Click on the icon or the associated text, or swipe to the right to see the additional content.
Official EFT Tutorial
EFT Bonus Articles
You can use EFT to dramatically enhance performance in just about every area. This includes...
- public speaking
- sports of every kind
- and just about anything else you can name.
With EFT you can jump farther, sing that higher note, double your sales, improve your batting average, write with a new creative freedom and let your fingers dance on those piano keys like never before.
And you don't need to learn anything new about EFT. This is because there are usually emotional reasons behind every performance issue. Just seek out the Specific Events underlying them and collapse them with EFT. As the emotional limits improve so does the performance.
Here are some examples of globally stated limits that beg to be broken down to Specific Events (including some sample questions that may lead to Specific Events):
- If I lower my golf handicap, my golf buddies will be jealous and I may weaken those friendships.
- How do you know they will be jealous?
- When in your life did jealousy weaken your friendships?
- How do you know they won't be inspired by you and become better golfers?
- Who among your golf buddies is most likely to be jealous of you? What Specific Event occurred in your life with him to give you that perception?
- If I truly excel in business, I will make more money than my father did and I may lose his love.
- When was the first time you remember losing your father's love or being in danger of losing it?
- Is this a logical response ... or an emotional one?
- Is making more money really the issue? How else could you lose his love?
- I don't deserve to fill Carnegie Hall.
- When was the first time you didn't feel deserving?
- Where did you get that limit?
- What building DO you deserve to fill? A school auditorium? Who or what keeps you from deserving the best?
- Adding 5 yards to my field goal range is simply beyond my ability.
- Where and when did you learn that?
- What keeps you from adding one more yard to your range ... and then another ... and then another?
- What other achievements used to be beyond your ability?
However, just as with sophisticated emotional issues, you can often get a lot done just by using the Basic Recipe on surface issues. Examples:
- Even though my sales results seem stuck at $X per month....
- Even though I freeze up on the free throw line....
- Even though my heart starts pounding when I even think about speaking in front of a group....
- Even though my fingers aren't nimble enough to run up and down the guitar like [someone else's]....
- Even though something keeps me from truly being that character in this new play....
Newcomers to EFT usually find this beginner's approach intriguing. It can be a fabulous interest getter because clients often get rapid results that they previously thought were impossible. It can prime clients for your deeper work involving Specific Events.
Copyright Gary and Tina Craig
All Rights Reserved