- The Unseen Therapist
- Meet The Unseen Therapist
- NewThink: #1 through #3
- A Peek at the Possibilities
- Intro: A Peek at the Possibilities
- Isabel Vagos
- Sheri Baker 1
- Sheri Baker 2
- Gabriëlle Rutten, MD
- Dr. Isabel Reis
- Claudia Logan, RN
- Gabriele Rother
- Taye Bela Corby
- Diane von der Weid
- Armelle Moneger
- Patricia Huyn Van Phuong
- Robert Rother
- Alain von der Weid
- Helen Blom
- Joanna Czaijkowska
- Jacqui Halstead
- Bianca von Heiroth
- Linda Carr
- Kay Christopher
- Diane Roy
- NewThink: #4 through #7
- NewThink #4: We Must Finally Listen to What Science Has Been Telling us For Decades
- Basic Science: Our Senses Deceive us. The World is NOT how it Appears!
- Quantum Physics: The Advanced Science That Destroys Every Belief We Have!
- All Of Our Beliefs Are Open To Question
- NewThink #5: We Must Also Listen to the Volumes of Spiritual Evidence
- My Visit With the Divine!
- Oneness and Other Features of this Unspeakable Grandeur
- The Spiritual Experiences of Others
- NewThink #6: The Unseen Therapist is Ultimately the Only True Healer
- Message From The Unseen Therapist to You
- NewThink #7: We have Only One Challenge
- The Personal Peace Procedure
If you are a student of my original healing method, EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques), please know that The Unseen Therapist represents a major advancement to that process. It is deeper, broader and more efficient than EFT (or “Tapping,” as it is often called). You may have great affection for EFT Tapping because it has brought you many rewards. In time, however, you will likely replace it with this more advanced, non-tapping process. For those interested, The Gold Standard (Official) EFT Tapping Tutorial is still available on our website.
The power of repetition:
I am a great believer in repetition. It is the most time-honored teaching tool on the planet and I use it frequently. The more you are exposed to an idea, particularly the power of The Unseen Therapist, the more easily you can learn it.
So, if you read an idea herein repeatedly, be thankful if it bores you a bit. That is far better than being exposed to an idea once and not have it take root in your memory. Because of the major importance of The Unseen Therapist in your life, I do you a shameful disservice if I don’t drum these crucial ideas home.
So…I repeat. Expect repetition in this book :-)