- The Unseen Therapist
- Meet The Unseen Therapist
- NewThink: #1 through #3
- A Peek at the Possibilities
- Intro: A Peek at the Possibilities
- Isabel Vagos
- Sheri Baker 1
- Sheri Baker 2
- Gabriëlle Rutten, MD
- Dr. Isabel Reis
- Claudia Logan, RN
- Gabriele Rother
- Taye Bela Corby
- Diane von der Weid
- Armelle Moneger
- Patricia Huyn Van Phuong
- Robert Rother
- Alain von der Weid
- Helen Blom
- Joanna Czaijkowska
- Jacqui Halstead
- Bianca von Heiroth
- Linda Carr
- Kay Christopher
- Diane Roy
- NewThink: #4 through #7
- NewThink #4: We Must Finally Listen to What Science Has Been Telling us For Decades
- Basic Science: Our Senses Deceive us. The World is NOT how it Appears!
- Quantum Physics: The Advanced Science That Destroys Every Belief We Have!
- All Of Our Beliefs Are Open To Question
- NewThink #5: We Must Also Listen to the Volumes of Spiritual Evidence
- My Visit With the Divine!
- Oneness and Other Features of this Unspeakable Grandeur
- The Spiritual Experiences of Others
- NewThink #6: The Unseen Therapist is Ultimately the Only True Healer
- Message From The Unseen Therapist to You
- NewThink #7: We have Only One Challenge
- The Personal Peace Procedure
Dramatically new innovations are often met with skepticism. This is because old, cherished beliefs must be questioned and new thinking, or NewThink, must take their place. That process can be filled with excitement because it’s fun and invigorating to think in this new territory.
Nonetheless, resistance to such shifts is common and understandable. We tend to like our old beliefs, even if they don’t always serve us well. We are used to them. They are comfortable and represent what we believe, and hope, are true.
That’s why my primary task here is to establish the NewThink foundation for you. It is not, as you might expect, to establish the validity of our healing method; that is the easy part because you can experience its undeniable validity through simple practices on your own issues.
To facilitate understanding, I have broken our NewThink concept into several digestible pieces. Each follows the other in logical sequence.
However, be prepared. NewThink is likely to challenge many of your beliefs.