- Official EFT Tutorial
- Before You Begin
- PART I For Everyone: The EFT Tapping Basics
- Using EFT Tapping For Yourself
- Using EFT Tapping Professionally
- What is EFT? - Theory, Science and Uses
- How to do the EFT Tapping Basics - The Basic Recipe
- The EFT Constricted Breathing Technique
- Are You Satisfied With 20% of EFT's Tapping Possibilities?
- Strategies for Getting Started: Pain, Personal Peace, Physical Disease and More
- The Pros and Perils of EFT Tapping Scripts
- What can I expect from EFT Tapping?
- PART II For Everyone: Getting to the Roots of Your EFT Issues
- Intro to Part II
- Finding Aspects within the EFT Tapping Process
- Intro to Being Specific With EFT Tapping
- Testing Your EFT Tapping Work - The Triad
- Uncovering Specific Events - An Essential Concept Within the EFT Tapping Process
- The EFT Tell the Story Technique - The Workhorse Tapping Method
- What Should I Say During the EFT Tapping Process?
- The EFT Generalization Effect - A Big Step Toward Tapping Efficiency
- The EFT Personal Peace Procedure
- When to Use Global Approaches in the EFT Tapping Process
- The EFT Tapping Success Strategy
- PART III - Advanced: Additional Tapping Tools & Refinements
- Intro to Part III
- The EFT Movie Technique - A Useful Tapping Tool
- The EFT Tearless Trauma Technique
- Chasing the Pain - Deeper EFT Relief
- Cognitive Shifts - Belief Changes Within EFT
- Common EFT Challenges
- Emphasizing the Words - More Tapping Power When Needed
- Advanced Testing Techniques
- Testing The Tabletop
- Before You Move On To Deeper EFT Tapping Work...
- PART IV - Advanced: Tapping Deeper Into Emotional Issues
- PART V - Advanced: Polishing the Process & Expanding the Language
- EFT Bonus Articles
Table of Contents Help
The tabs on the right are shortcuts to where you have been:
- Previous Screen
- Previous Articles
- Previous Categories
- Start Page
- Hide Entire Menu
Swiping to the left will take you to the previous screen.
The folder icon indicates that more content is available. Click on the icon or the associated text, or swipe to the right to see the additional content.
Official EFT Tutorial
PART I For Everyone: The EFT Tapping Basics
Using EFT Tapping Professionally
We welcome all healing professionals to incorporate EFT Tapping within their practice. To get started, use the "Part I & Part II For Everyone" section of this Tutorial. It is written with Do It Yourself users in mind, but professional users would all begin here as well. Of course we expect you would use it on yourself before you try it on a client, so just be a Do-It-Yourself user until you are familiar with the process, and then try it with your clients.
if you are a Medical Professional, chiropractor, massage tech, or other kind of body worker dealing with physical issues, you can easily use the EFT Tapping Basic Recipe on those physical symptoms and see if you can get results. If you are working with chronic issues or diagnosed conditions, getting the most from EFT may require venturing into the emotional realm. If that is appropriate for you, then continue through the instruction, start using Tell the Story Technique on the issues, and continue on to the "Part III - Part V - For Advanced Practitioners" section. Otherwise, refer your client to an EFT Professional who can address the emotional components.
Addressing emotional issues with others is a professional capacity and should not be taken on without consideration for the legal guidelines in your location. If you are already in business doing therapy or otherwise discussing emotional issues with your clients, then EFT will probably fit in nicely. We recommend The EFT Personal Peace Procedure for almost any case and you will have that tool in the "Part I & Part II For Everyone" section of this Tutorial. Get some experience with that and then explore the "Part III - Part V - For Advanced Practitioners" section for more.
© Gary and Tina Craig
All Rights Reserved
Please note: This Tutorial, while useful, was replaced in 2014 by my newest advancement, Optimal EFT. More efficient. More powerful. Full explanation given in my free, easy-to-read e-book, The Unseen Therapist.