- The Stairway To Miracles
- "Impossible" Healings
- Russell Byrne Witnesses "Impossible" Peace in the Prison
- Kathleen Lowndes Uses The Unseen Therapist For "Impossible" Recoveries
- Gabrielle Rutten, MD's "impossible" Optimal EFT result with her students
- Helle's Decades Long Unforgiveness Issue Suddenly Crumbled
- Rita Lee has "Impossible" Hearing Recovery
- Elaine Leggett's "Impossible" Therapy Session
- Ellen Langen had an "Impossible" emotional healing
- Rita Lee has "impossible" vision recovery
- Camille's "impossible" neck recovery
- A kidney stone miracle
- The Unseen Therapist brings Sue Wilson a "State of Grace"
- Chelsey no longer craves alcohol
- Francoise's "impossible" jaw pain -- all gone in 5 minutes
- Michel's Hematoma Vanished Overnight - "Impossible?"
- A remedy for Diane's "Impossible" thin-walled blood veins
- Questions and Answers
- What about animals?
- The Unseen Therapist and Lyme Disease
- Gary Gives Advanced Pointers To Paul Smith For ALS
- Can The Unseen Therapist Help With Sciatica?
- Kevin MacNeil asks about blood pressure
- Can you explain illnesses in infants, children and animals?
- EFT to attract a spouse?
- Should a cancer patient read The Unseen Therapist book?
- The Unseen Therapist and a balding issue
- Are there deeper levels to address?
- Dietland asks an advanced question about specific events
- Questions on world issues, prayer and EFT buddies
- "What if I cannot connect with the feeling within a specific event?"
- How do I approach chronic bronchitis?
- "Can I move through many specific events in a session?"
- Why do I stretch or laugh during Optimal EFT?
- An MD asks, "Why do you abandon medicine?"
- The Unseen Therapist "digs around" in a client's neck
- Did The Unseen Therapist Find Young Jules' Stuffed Rabbit?
- Anne Ryan, The Unseen Therapist And A Move Toward Abundance
- Catherine tells her horrific story to The Unseen Therapist
- The Unseen Therapist as "Oxygen"
- Anna Garcia's serious, negative results using EFT "scripts"
- The Unseen Therapist eliminates eye bleeding and more
- Astonishing results for symptoms
- Reflux: The Unseen Therapist succeeds where EFT Tapping fell short
- An MD shares his EFT journey
- Anne Ryan on The Unseen Therapist's "deeper state of peace"
- Anne Ryan deepens her skills with The Unseen Therapist
- The "impossible" knee pain that only EFT could help
- The Unseen Therapist opens two hearts - Love is my Shield"
- Did The Unseen Therapist rescue Daniela's aunt from death?
- Karen's vanishing wasp sting
- Jason flips into The Unseen Therapist's ultimate love
- Unexpected benefits from The Unseen Therapist
- My problem of being around sexually aggressive men
- 25 years of Acid Reflux vanishes
- "I'm never going to be able to do this!"
- "She's cancer free!"
- Spiritual Experiences
- Suzanne Gieseman describes her spiritual communications in a Webinar
- Jean Hutchinson's Spiritual Experience
- Kurt Brendstrup compares the human and spiritual worlds
- Catherine's Spiritual Experience
- Jan Firstenberg's "Angel" experience.
- Mireille Fruin's "Blanket full of love"
- "Seeing" the client at an earlier age.
- The Unseen Therapist - Touching the World
- #1: Understanding time is an illusion.
- #2: "Everything changed and time stood still."
- #3: "Please God, may I feel your peace?"
- #4: Cherry Wilson's spiritual experience.
- #5: Anita Muzard shares her spiritual experience
- #6: The unexplainable Spiritual Experience
- #7: Suzan Proia had two Spiritual Awakenings
- #8: My "spiritual, out of this world experience."
- #9: Lilli Bennett's spiritual experience.
- #10: Fee Berry's spiritual experience included everything.
- #11: "I thought that I was being let in on what heaven must be like."
- #12: Describing the indescribable.
- #13: Katie Gallagher's Revelation
- #14: A must read: Joan Johnson's Spiritual Awakening.
- #15: "Everything is one."
- #16: Spiritual Experiences from Poland
- #17: "I felt the touch of God that night."
- #18: To Infinity and Beyond
- #19: Diane Roy's three spiritual experiences.
- #20: " I was speechless in overwhelming awe and wonder."
- #21: "Laughing in the wind."
Michel's Hematoma Vanished Overnight - "Impossible?"
Definition of "Impossible":
Where neither medicine nor any other man-made method has a true or immediate remedy for an ailment.
Michel Debruyckere from Belgium was recently hit by a car while riding his bicycle. The result was a nasty looking bump (hematoma) on his lower left leg (the size of half an orange). Its blue and yellow discoloring (see before and after photos to the right) emphasized the seriousness of the injury.
Hematomas normally heal on their own and this one should have taken two weeks or less. However, after two weeks the pain had minimally decreased from a 10 to only an 8 and the discoloration still had most of its sickening look.
Why didn't it heal normally?
So, what happened? Why didn't it heal normally? Over the years I have seen many injuries like this where healing is delayed well beyond normal expectations. In such cases, I have repeatedly found that healing is impeded because of underlying emotional issues. Collapse them, which I have done countless times with EFT Tapping, and the healing resumes at a normal pace.
However, finding the related emotional events through skillful uses of EFT Tapping can be a real challenge and typically takes a lot of detective work. As you will see, The Unseen Therapist brought almost immediate healing without all the detective work.
The Webinar and The Unseen Therapist:
Michel chose his hematoma as an issue to work on while an audience member of one of my Webinars (#34). As we typically do in my Webinars, we invite The Unseen Therapist to bring relief to the emotional issues of a volunteer and, as we work on the volunteer's issues, the audience members (including Michel) work along as though they are the volunteer.
The result is that many, if not most, of the attendees get results on their own issues even though those issues appear different from the volunteer. This is because of one of the central features of Optimal EFT and The Unseen Therapist, namely...
We all have the same issues,
only the details are different.
In Michel's case, working on behalf of the volunteer collapsed whatever emotional issues were impeding the healing of his hematoma. How do we know this? Because the hematoma basically vanished overnight. So did the pain. There is no other explanation.
No drugs, radiation, surgeries or any other man-made method can do this. Further, inviting The Unseen Therapist served to eliminate the detective work that would be otherwise necessary for the emotional relief. And She did it behind the scenes. Further still, there were no side-effects, needles or any discomforts.
If you wish more details, you will find my interview with Michel below.
NEED MORE HELP?
Read my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist for a solid understanding of our latest advancement, Optimal EFT.
© Gary Craig
All Rights Reserved