- The Stairway To Miracles
- The Stairway to Miracles
- There's Only One Of Us
- Our Dream
- True Forgiveness
- True Healing
- "I Am Not A Body, I Am free"
- The Ultimate Mentor
- The Ultimate Skill
- Prayer With a Purpose
- The Unseen Therapist on the Basketball Court
- The Game Where Everybody Wins
- A visit to "Seal City"
- "I'm in love with a butterfly"
- Lessons From A Rose
- A New "Vision"
- An Interview With God
- The Peace Parade
- Gratitude Forever
- Sharon's Magic Genie
- Lessons From Multiple Personalities
- "Impossible" Healings
- "Impossible" Anger Management in One Session
- Shelagh's "impossible" recovery from a back injury
- Brenda's "Impossible" Arm Pain Relief
- "Impossible" Healings: Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibromyalgia and More
- "Impossible" Calming of Special Needs Children
- "Impossible Healings: Rash and Severe Headaches
- "Impossible" Healing of Multiple Events
- An "Impossible" healing for Pablo's Meningitis
- Kathleen Quinlan's "Impossible" Lucid Dream Experience
- Dan Paul's "Impossible" relief for asthma and many other ailments.
- Russell Byrne Witnesses "Impossible" Peace in the Prison
- Kathleen Lowndes Uses The Unseen Therapist For "Impossible" Recoveries
- Gabrielle Rutten, MD's "impossible" Optimal EFT result with her students
- Helle's Decades Long Unforgiveness Issue Suddenly Crumbled
- Rita Lee has "Impossible" Hearing Recovery
- Elaine Leggett's "Impossible" Therapy Session
- Ellen Langen had an "Impossible" emotional healing
- Rita Lee has "impossible" vision recovery
- Camille's "impossible" neck recovery
- A kidney stone miracle
- The Unseen Therapist brings Sue Wilson a "State of Grace"
- Chelsey no longer craves alcohol
- Francoise's "impossible" jaw pain -- all gone in 5 minutes
- Michel's Hematoma Vanished Overnight - "Impossible?"
- A remedy for Diane's "Impossible" thin-walled blood veins
- Questions and Answers
- What Are The Benefits of Optimal EFT (OEFT)?
- What about animals?
- The Unseen Therapist and Lyme Disease
- Gary Gives Advanced Pointers To Paul Smith For ALS
- Can The Unseen Therapist Help With Sciatica?
- Kevin MacNeil asks about blood pressure
- Can you explain illnesses in infants, children and animals?
- EFT to attract a spouse?
- Should a cancer patient read The Unseen Therapist book?
- The Unseen Therapist and a balding issue
- Are there deeper levels to address?
- Dietland asks an advanced question about specific events
- Questions on world issues, prayer and EFT buddies
- "What if I cannot connect with the feeling within a specific event?"
- How do I approach chronic bronchitis?
- "Can I move through many specific events in a session?"
- Why do I stretch or laugh during Optimal EFT?
- An MD asks, "Why do you abandon medicine?"
- The Unseen Therapist "digs around" in a client's neck
- Did The Unseen Therapist Find Young Jules' Stuffed Rabbit?
- Anne Ryan, The Unseen Therapist And A Move Toward Abundance
- Catherine tells her horrific story to The Unseen Therapist
- The Unseen Therapist as "Oxygen"
- Anna Garcia's serious, negative results using EFT "scripts"
- The Unseen Therapist eliminates eye bleeding and more
- Astonishing results for symptoms
- Reflux: The Unseen Therapist succeeds where EFT Tapping fell short
- An MD shares his EFT journey
- Anne Ryan on The Unseen Therapist's "deeper state of peace"
- Anne Ryan deepens her skills with The Unseen Therapist
- The "impossible" knee pain that only EFT could help
- The Unseen Therapist opens two hearts - Love is my Shield"
- Did The Unseen Therapist rescue Daniela's aunt from death?
- Karen's vanishing wasp sting
- Jason flips into The Unseen Therapist's ultimate love
- Unexpected benefits from The Unseen Therapist
- My problem of being around sexually aggressive men
- 25 years of Acid Reflux vanishes
- "I'm never going to be able to do this!"
- "She's cancer free!"
- Spiritual Experiences
- Donna McLaurin, RN's "Awesome Glimpse"
- Meet Ray Kinman (Near Death Experience)
- Suzanne Gieseman describes her spiritual communications in a Webinar
- Jean Hutchinson's Spiritual Experience
- Kurt Brendstrup compares the human and spiritual worlds
- Catherine's Spiritual Experience
- Jan Firstenberg's "Angel" experience.
- Mireille Fruin's "Blanket full of love"
- "Seeing" the client at an earlier age.
- The Unseen Therapist - Touching the World
- #1: Understanding time is an illusion.
- #2: "Everything changed and time stood still."
- #3: "Please God, may I feel your peace?"
- #4: Cherry Wilson's spiritual experience.
- #5: Anita Muzard shares her spiritual experience
- #6: The unexplainable Spiritual Experience
- #7: Suzan Proia had two Spiritual Awakenings
- #8: My "spiritual, out of this world experience."
- #9: Lilli Bennett's spiritual experience.
- #10: Fee Berry's spiritual experience included everything.
- #11: "I thought that I was being let in on what heaven must be like."
- #12: Describing the indescribable.
- #13: Katie Gallagher's Revelation
- #14: A must read: Joan Johnson's Spiritual Awakening.
- #15: "Everything is one."
- #16: Spiritual Experiences from Poland
- #17: "I felt the touch of God that night."
- #18: To Infinity and Beyond
- #19: Diane Roy's three spiritual experiences.
- #20: " I was speechless in overwhelming awe and wonder."
- #21: "Laughing in the wind."
- The Stairway To Miracles
Russell Byrne Witnesses "Impossible" Peace in the Prison
"I was literally blown away by his turn-around overnight."
Definition of "Impossible":
Where healing occurs beyond the typical reach of man-made methods
Intro by Gary:
A gentle breeze has no enemies.
It does not worry nor does it have doubts or resentments. It just peacefully brings its cooling relief to those who need it.
This gentle, breeze-like peace (The Unseen Therapist) resides within us but is usually buried under the ego's consistent cries of "me, me, me!"
Sometimes, though, we allow Her to be heard. And when this happens even the ego's most vicious hurricane is tamed into a calm, healing breeze.
This happened recently to an Australian prison inmate. Russell Byrne tells the story below. A portion of his video interview follows..
I work with inmates in a prison and something astonishing happened today that I wanted to share. It was the overnight transformation from extreme violence to peace. I have NEVER seen this in the prison setting before and neither have my colleagues.
I had an interview with an inmate yesterday who had just been told that his ex-partner (the mother of his children) had just sought to extend a domestic violence order which meant that, despite not seeing his kids for the last 2 years, he would now have to wait another 3 years to see them.
He spent nearly 2 hours in my office screaming his rage at her, threatening to hurt her etc. It is quite common for these men to react in this way to situations like this where they feel out of control. This extreme violence almost always comes from their own childhood abuse and/or war trauma.
I decided to just sit there and for the most part concentrated on bringing into play The Unseen Therapist in the form of love which I aimed at him whilst he was shouting and swearing. I offered some words of support, suggesting that he try and see her point of view etc.
Note from Gary: This is a beautiful form of "Conversational EFT" wherein we simply allow the client to spill out his or her issues (rage in this case) while we calmly invite in The Unseen Therapist. While this process requires practice, its rewards can be impressive. This is an advanced feature of Optimal EFT and, among many other features, is taught in our Optimal EFT Course Membership. Those who master it open new doors for themselves and their friends/clients.
After a while he left my office having shouted and cried in rage and frustration.
I sat there for a few moments taking his place and bringing in the calming presence of love as best I could.
Anyway, today I saw him again and he said that he had been thinking about our chat and he had realised that if it took 5 years for him to make the internal changes he needed to make to be a better father then he was willing to do it.
Also he said that he acknowledged that his actions whilst in the relationship had contributed to his ex-partner still being afraid of him and he had accepted that and made peace with it. His whole demeanour was calm and almost serene.
This is a rare, if ever, response to a very difficult situation in these circumstances. I was literally blown away by his turn-around overnight.
I know guys who NEVER get to this place or, if they do, it has taken them sometimes years to self reflect in this way.
NEED MORE HELP?
Read my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist for a solid understanding of our latest advancement, Optimal EFT.