- The Stairway To Miracles
- "Impossible" Healings
- An "Impossible" healing for Pablo's Meningitis
- Kathleen Quinlan's "Impossible" Lucid Dream Experience
- Dan Paul's "Impossible" relief for asthma and many other ailments.
- Russell Byrne Witnesses "Impossible" Peace in the Prison
- Kathleen Lowndes Uses The Unseen Therapist For "Impossible" Recoveries
- Gabrielle Rutten, MD's "impossible" Optimal EFT result with her students
- Helle's Decades Long Unforgiveness Issue Suddenly Crumbled
- Rita Lee has "Impossible" Hearing Recovery
- Elaine Leggett's "Impossible" Therapy Session
- Ellen Langen had an "Impossible" emotional healing
- Rita Lee has "impossible" vision recovery
- Camille's "impossible" neck recovery
- A kidney stone miracle
- The Unseen Therapist brings Sue Wilson a "State of Grace"
- Chelsey no longer craves alcohol
- Francoise's "impossible" jaw pain -- all gone in 5 minutes
- Michel's Hematoma Vanished Overnight - "Impossible?"
- A remedy for Diane's "Impossible" thin-walled blood veins
- Questions and Answers
- What Are The Benefits of Optimal EFT (OEFT)?
- What about animals?
- The Unseen Therapist and Lyme Disease
- Gary Gives Advanced Pointers To Paul Smith For ALS
- Can The Unseen Therapist Help With Sciatica?
- Kevin MacNeil asks about blood pressure
- Can you explain illnesses in infants, children and animals?
- EFT to attract a spouse?
- Should a cancer patient read The Unseen Therapist book?
- The Unseen Therapist and a balding issue
- Are there deeper levels to address?
- Dietland asks an advanced question about specific events
- Questions on world issues, prayer and EFT buddies
- "What if I cannot connect with the feeling within a specific event?"
- How do I approach chronic bronchitis?
- "Can I move through many specific events in a session?"
- Why do I stretch or laugh during Optimal EFT?
- An MD asks, "Why do you abandon medicine?"
- The Unseen Therapist "digs around" in a client's neck
- Did The Unseen Therapist Find Young Jules' Stuffed Rabbit?
- Anne Ryan, The Unseen Therapist And A Move Toward Abundance
- Catherine tells her horrific story to The Unseen Therapist
- The Unseen Therapist as "Oxygen"
- Anna Garcia's serious, negative results using EFT "scripts"
- The Unseen Therapist eliminates eye bleeding and more
- Astonishing results for symptoms
- Reflux: The Unseen Therapist succeeds where EFT Tapping fell short
- An MD shares his EFT journey
- Anne Ryan on The Unseen Therapist's "deeper state of peace"
- Anne Ryan deepens her skills with The Unseen Therapist
- The "impossible" knee pain that only EFT could help
- The Unseen Therapist opens two hearts - Love is my Shield"
- Did The Unseen Therapist rescue Daniela's aunt from death?
- Karen's vanishing wasp sting
- Jason flips into The Unseen Therapist's ultimate love
- Unexpected benefits from The Unseen Therapist
- My problem of being around sexually aggressive men
- 25 years of Acid Reflux vanishes
- "I'm never going to be able to do this!"
- "She's cancer free!"
- Spiritual Experiences
- Suzanne Gieseman describes her spiritual communications in a Webinar
- Jean Hutchinson's Spiritual Experience
- Kurt Brendstrup compares the human and spiritual worlds
- Catherine's Spiritual Experience
- Jan Firstenberg's "Angel" experience.
- Mireille Fruin's "Blanket full of love"
- "Seeing" the client at an earlier age.
- The Unseen Therapist - Touching the World
- #1: Understanding time is an illusion.
- #2: "Everything changed and time stood still."
- #3: "Please God, may I feel your peace?"
- #4: Cherry Wilson's spiritual experience.
- #5: Anita Muzard shares her spiritual experience
- #6: The unexplainable Spiritual Experience
- #7: Suzan Proia had two Spiritual Awakenings
- #8: My "spiritual, out of this world experience."
- #9: Lilli Bennett's spiritual experience.
- #10: Fee Berry's spiritual experience included everything.
- #11: "I thought that I was being let in on what heaven must be like."
- #12: Describing the indescribable.
- #13: Katie Gallagher's Revelation
- #14: A must read: Joan Johnson's Spiritual Awakening.
- #15: "Everything is one."
- #16: Spiritual Experiences from Poland
- #17: "I felt the touch of God that night."
- #18: To Infinity and Beyond
- #19: Diane Roy's three spiritual experiences.
- #20: " I was speechless in overwhelming awe and wonder."
- #21: "Laughing in the wind."
The Stairway To Miracles
There's Only One Of Us
Note: For best results, please read this series in the order presented in the accompanying menu (it's on the left for computers, above for small screens).
As we journey up The Stairway to Miracles, we discover two Worlds: The World Within Our Senses and The World Beyond Our Senses. Our goal is to gradually shift from the first World to the second where multitudes of new doors open and old, limiting beliefs fade.
The World Within Our Senses is like a prison. It keeps us contained within the erroneous notion that there are billions of us inhabiting this planet and all of us are unique. Even identical twins look slightly different and vary in their beliefs, decisions, preferences and so on. Even though we are learning that this is a mirage, it is so compelling that we must compensate for it in our daily lives. Accordingly, almost every decision we make is influenced by how this World, and the imaginary people in it, will respond.
But our goal is to see beyond that. We must recognize what quantum physics and countless people with Near Death Experiences and spiritual encounters like mine are clearly telling us, i.e. that there is no separation and thus there is only One of us. To do so, requires that we perceive ALL other people as joined with us in the ultra-loving state of The World Beyond Our Senses. No differences whatsoever. Love makes no distinctions. Again, all of this comes into focus as we ascend The Stairway to Miracles.
Now let's explore this Oneness notion and lay out some of its features:
- If we are all One then, despite how it appears, everyone else is a reflection -- a mirror -- of ourselves.
- This includes those we label angelic as well as those we consider robbers, rapists, murderers and pedophiles. It includes our very best friends -- and -- our worst enemies.
- Thus within our dream of separation this kaleidoscope of "people features" represents our potential to both love and hate -- to nurture and reject -- to experience both peace and turmoil.
- So when we come across people we don't like, we are actually experiencing reflections of things we don't like about ourselves. It may not seem that way. In fact, we may argue for an opposite conclusion. But if we are all One then you ARE those people and they ARE you. It may take some more convincing for this to sink in but, until it does, the denial of this form of Oneness is keeping us in that prison we call The World Within Our Senses.
- In The World Beyond Our Senses there is only One thing -- Love. Everything else fades into nothingness because there is no "everything else."
Now here's a fascinating thought...
If those who irritate us are actually part of us then we MUST see beyond their "shortcomings" if we are to perceive ourselves as Love. Spiritual Love is all encompassing. There can be nothing else. Thus if we see any part of us as even slightly offensive then we have denied the complete state of Love that is our reality.
True Forgiveness comes from this understanding. We must learn that this World Within Our Senses is nothing but a dream and the unloving behavior of everyone, including that of you, me and those who offend us, is but a fiction. As we approach that realization, True Forgiveness becomes easier because, ultimately, there is nothing to forgive. And if there is nothing to forgive then the slate is clean and we are left with a glorious state of Loving Oneness. No resentments. No judgments. Just Love.
NEED MORE HELP?
Read my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist for a solid understanding of our latest advancement, Optimal EFT.
© Gary Craig
All Rights Reserved