- The Unseen Therapist
- Meet The Unseen Therapist
- NewThink: #1 through #3
- A Peek at the Possibilities
- Intro: A Peek at the Possibilities
- Isabel Vagos
- Sheri Baker 1
- Sheri Baker 2
- Gabriëlle Rutten, MD
- Dr. Isabel Reis
- Claudia Logan, RN
- Gabriele Rother
- Taye Bela Corby
- Diane von der Weid
- Armelle Moneger
- Patricia Huyn Van Phuong
- Robert Rother
- Alain von der Weid
- Helen Blom
- Joanna Czaijkowska
- Jacqui Halstead
- Bianca von Heiroth
- Linda Carr
- Kay Christopher
- Diane Roy
- NewThink: #4 through #7
- NewThink #4: We Must Finally Listen to What Science Has Been Telling Us For Decades
- Basic Science: Our Senses Deceive us. The World is NOT how it Appears!
- Quantum Physics: The Advanced Science That Destroys Every Belief We Have!
- All Of Our Beliefs Are Open To Question
- NewThink #5: We Must Also Listen to the Volumes of Spiritual Evidence
- My Visit With the Divine!
- Oneness and Other Features of this Unspeakable Grandeur
- The Spiritual Experiences of Others
- NewThink #6: The Unseen Therapist is Ultimately the Only True Healer
- Message From The Unseen Therapist to You
- NewThink #7: We have Only One Challenge
- The Personal Peace Procedure
Table of Contents Help
The tabs on the right are shortcuts to where you have been:
- Previous Screen
- Previous Articles
- Previous Categories
- Start Page
- Hide Entire Menu
Swiping to the left will take you to the previous screen.
The folder icon indicates that more content is available. Click on the icon or the associated text, or swipe to the right to see the additional content.
The Unseen Therapist
A Peek at the Possibilities
Alain von der Weid
Alain von der Weid: “The Left Side of My Chest (Where They Did the Surgery) was Filled Again with Life.”
At the age of 7, back in the 1960s, I had major open heart surgery (one of the first surgeries for a Coarctation of the aorta ever in Switzerland). At the time, for obvious technical reasons, this kind of surgery was extremely rough and complex. It lasted 9 hours.
The post-surgery period was particularly rough both, physically and emotionally. It would be too long to go into detail here.
However, what I would like to share here is that before I learned about The Unseen Therapist, I used EFT Tapping (your previous method) very successfully on hundreds of aspects linked to this surgery and the post-surgery, and had great results. For example, since this surgery my blood pressure was always on the high side, and thanks to EFT Tapping, I was able to take it down to normal levels, and more importantly, have it stay at a normal level.
But there always seemed to be more to do… a missing piece, a sort of weight or burden that never went away. With the help of The Unseen Therapist and with my wife Diane, I was able to deal with very deep emotions related to this surgery, some of which I couldn’t find the words for. The work done with The Unseen Therapist resulted in a feeling that the left side of my chest (where they did the surgery) was filled again ‘with life.’ What a strange feeling that ‘life’ was gone from it for almost 50 years. Also gone was that ever-present weight or burden.
Alain von der Weid