- The Unseen Therapist
- Meet The Unseen Therapist
- NewThink: #1 through #3
- A Peek at the Possibilities
- Intro: A Peek at the Possibilities
- Isabel Vagos
- Sheri Baker 1
- Sheri Baker 2
- Gabriëlle Rutten, MD
- Dr. Isabel Reis
- Claudia Logan, RN
- Gabriele Rother
- Taye Bela Corby
- Diane von der Weid
- Armelle Moneger
- Patricia Huyn Van Phuong
- Robert Rother
- Alain von der Weid
- Helen Blom
- Joanna Czaijkowska
- Jacqui Halstead
- Bianca von Heiroth
- Linda Carr
- Kay Christopher
- Diane Roy
- NewThink: #4 through #7
- NewThink #4: We Must Finally Listen to What Science Has Been Telling us For Decades
- Basic Science: Our Senses Deceive us. The World is NOT how it Appears!
- Quantum Physics: The Advanced Science That Destroys Every Belief We Have!
- All Of Our Beliefs Are Open To Question
- NewThink #5: We Must Also Listen to the Volumes of Spiritual Evidence
- My Visit With the Divine!
- Oneness and Other Features of this Unspeakable Grandeur
- The Spiritual Experiences of Others
- NewThink #6: The Unseen Therapist is Ultimately the Only True Healer
- Message From The Unseen Therapist to You
- NewThink #7: We have Only One Challenge
- The Personal Peace Procedure
Table of Contents Help
The tabs on the right are shortcuts to where you have been:
- Previous Screen
- Previous Articles
- Previous Categories
- Start Page
- Hide Entire Menu
Swiping to the left will take you to the previous screen.
The folder icon indicates that more content is available. Click on the icon or the associated text, or swipe to the right to see the additional content.
The Unseen Therapist
A Peek at the Possibilities
Robert Avoids Kidney Dialysis.
I lost my right kidney some 6 years ago due to a removal of a tumor the size of a child’s head.
Unfortunately, my remaining left kidney never worked properly, even since childhood, and its ability to clean my blood deteriorated more and more. About 2 years ago the deterioration approached serious levels and my kidney specialist told me to anticipate dialysis.
According to my doctors, it might be possible to slow down that deterioration but I would not be able to return into a healthy state. In short, it was downhill from there. I decided to take over the full responsibility for my health, left the path of established medicine and started my work with The Unseen Therapist.
During this process a feeling of absolute trust occurred between me and The Unseen Therapist and, within days, doors started to open providing me with the right information showing me a path into new health.
In essence, I received a whole toolbox of ‘recipes’ for my condition and these led to dramatic improvements.
For example, I started with a blood cleaning value of 2.0 (Creatinine Clearance). This is the level of kidney failure where one must consider dialysis severe. Within 6 weeks the values started to improve to 1.34 (Crea) which was a better result than I had ever had, even before my kidney removal (when my Crea value was 1.43!).
Thank you Unseen Therapist! – Thank you Gary!