- The Unseen Therapist
- Meet The Unseen Therapist
- NewThink: #1 through #3
- A Peek at the Possibilities
- Intro: A Peek at the Possibilities
- Isabel Vagos
- Sheri Baker 1
- Sheri Baker 2
- Gabriëlle Rutten, MD
- Dr. Isabel Reis
- Claudia Logan, RN
- Gabriele Rother
- Taye Bela Corby
- Diane von der Weid
- Armelle Moneger
- Patricia Huyn Van Phuong
- Robert Rother
- Alain von der Weid
- Helen Blom
- Joanna Czaijkowska
- Jacqui Halstead
- Bianca von Heiroth
- Linda Carr
- Kay Christopher
- Diane Roy
- NewThink: #4 through #7
- NewThink #4: We Must Finally Listen to What Science Has Been Telling us For Decades
- Basic Science: Our Senses Deceive us. The World is NOT how it Appears!
- Quantum Physics: The Advanced Science That Destroys Every Belief We Have!
- All Of Our Beliefs Are Open To Question
- NewThink #5: We Must Also Listen to the Volumes of Spiritual Evidence
- My Visit With the Divine!
- Oneness and Other Features of this Unspeakable Grandeur
- The Spiritual Experiences of Others
- NewThink #6: The Unseen Therapist is Ultimately the Only True Healer
- Message From The Unseen Therapist to You
- NewThink #7: We have Only One Challenge
- The Personal Peace Procedure
The Unseen Therapist
Where to From Here? The Stairway to Miracles.
For Professionals and Motivated Self-Help Students
This book puts impressive healing in your hands and, for some, it is all you need. For professionals and motivated self-help students, however, it is just a beginning.
The Stairway to Miracles:
The next step involves graduating from our beginner’s bridge to a Stairway to Miracles that reaches well beyond this book, medicine and all man-made healing methods. The higher you ascend this Stairway, of course, the fewer limits you will experience and the less the word “impossible” will show up in your vocabulary.
So, for those interested, a complete advanced training awaits you. Join me on this Stairway to further magnify your abilities with The Unseen Therapist and ascend to levels well beyond your current beliefs.
The Stairway goes under the name of...
... because it blends The Unseen Therapist with the most prolific tools from my original healing process, EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques). This blend is unique in the healing field and there is no equivalent to it... anywhere. It provides far greater abilities to achieve healing results than you can get by spending eight years and over $400,000 for a PhD from Stanford or Harvard. That’s a bold statement, I know, but it is easily defended. You’ll see.
Love to all, Gary