- The Unseen Therapist
- Meet The Unseen Therapist
- NewThink: #1 through #3
- A Peek at the Possibilities
- Intro: A Peek at the Possibilities
- Isabel Vagos
- Sheri Baker 1
- Sheri Baker 2
- Gabriëlle Rutten, MD
- Dr. Isabel Reis
- Claudia Logan, RN
- Gabriele Rother
- Taye Bela Corby
- Diane von der Weid
- Armelle Moneger
- Patricia Huyn Van Phuong
- Robert Rother
- Alain von der Weid
- Helen Blom
- Joanna Czaijkowska
- Jacqui Halstead
- Bianca von Heiroth
- Linda Carr
- Kay Christopher
- Diane Roy
- NewThink: #4 through #7
- NewThink #4: We Must Finally Listen to What Science Has Been Telling us For Decades
- Basic Science: Our Senses Deceive us. The World is NOT how it Appears!
- Quantum Physics: The Advanced Science That Destroys Every Belief We Have!
- All Of Our Beliefs Are Open To Question
- NewThink #5: We Must Also Listen to the Volumes of Spiritual Evidence
- My Visit With the Divine!
- Oneness and Other Features of this Unspeakable Grandeur
- The Spiritual Experiences of Others
- NewThink #6: The Unseen Therapist is Ultimately the Only True Healer
- Message From The Unseen Therapist to You
- NewThink #7: We have Only One Challenge
- The Personal Peace Procedure
The Unseen Therapist
A Peek at the Possibilities
Patricia Huyn Van Phuong
Patricia Huyn Van Phuong Enjoys Astonishing Relief from the Severe Pains of Ankylosing Spondylitis.
Gratitude is due to Patricia for sharing this remarkable story. For those unfamiliar with Ankylosing Spondylitis, it is a disease that fuses parts of the spine together to cause great pain and inflexibility. According to the Mayo Clinic, “There is no cure for Ankylosing Spondylitis, but treatments can decrease your pain and lessen your symptoms.”
As you will see, Patricia went from 30 years of pain to, “I suddenly realised that I felt no pain whatsoever, nowhere. I cried with joy because I could not remember having had such a relief ever before in my life.” Also note that it took persistence with her Unseen Therapist sessions and there were some relapses along the way. This happens sometimes, especially when in pursuit of discovering the true emotional causes involved.
Patricia’s native language is French and thus the following is a translation submitted by Bianca von Heiroth.
“I am 53 years old and have suffered from ankylosing spondylitis since I was 26 years old. Since then, and for almost 30 years, my whole body has been painful and sore. It was as if I had a giant hematoma on my whole body.
It took me awhile to achieve the remarkable benefits of The Unseen Therapist. I worked mostly with a group of others and for a while my benefits would come and go. At one point I even had a major relapse where the pains woke me up at 3 am and the upper body stayed paralysed till about 10 – 10:30 am. It was impossible for me to dress alone, to wash, to lift my cup of coffee to my mouth etc.
During subsequent sessions with the group and The Unseen Therapist, we worked on my pains. During the session I felt relief that each time lasted a bit longer. At last, after two months of suffering, the daily Unseen Therapist sessions done by myself as well as with the group, caused this inflammatory crisis to go away.
It happened during an Unseen Therapist session one Saturday morning when I suddenly realised that I felt no pain whatsoever, nowhere. I cried with joy because I could not remember having had such a relief ever before in my life.
Up until today, I naturally work every day with The Unseen Therapist and I have been able to stop all chemical treatment, anti-inflammatory medicines and other painkillers. I LIVE AGAIN!
Patricia Huyn Van Phuong”