- The Unseen Therapist
- Meet The Unseen Therapist
- NewThink: #1 through #3
- A Peek at the Possibilities
- Intro: A Peek at the Possibilities
- Isabel Vagos
- Sheri Baker 1
- Sheri Baker 2
- Gabriëlle Rutten, MD
- Dr. Isabel Reis
- Claudia Logan, RN
- Gabriele Rother
- Taye Bela Corby
- Diane von der Weid
- Armelle Moneger
- Patricia Huyn Van Phuong
- Robert Rother
- Alain von der Weid
- Helen Blom
- Joanna Czaijkowska
- Jacqui Halstead
- Bianca von Heiroth
- Linda Carr
- Kay Christopher
- Diane Roy
- NewThink: #4 through #7
- NewThink #4: We Must Finally Listen to What Science Has Been Telling Us For Decades
- Basic Science: Our Senses Deceive us. The World is NOT how it Appears!
- Quantum Physics: The Advanced Science That Destroys Every Belief We Have!
- All Of Our Beliefs Are Open To Question
- NewThink #5: We Must Also Listen to the Volumes of Spiritual Evidence
- My Visit With the Divine!
- Oneness and Other Features of this Unspeakable Grandeur
- The Spiritual Experiences of Others
- NewThink #6: The Unseen Therapist is Ultimately the Only True Healer
- Message From The Unseen Therapist to You
- NewThink #7: We have Only One Challenge
- The Personal Peace Procedure
Table of Contents Help
The tabs on the right are shortcuts to where you have been:
- Previous Screen
- Previous Articles
- Previous Categories
- Start Page
- Hide Entire Menu
Swiping to the left will take you to the previous screen.
The folder icon indicates that more content is available. Click on the icon or the associated text, or swipe to the right to see the additional content.
The Unseen Therapist
Your freedom and responsibility:
This book contains life changing ideas that bring with them important rights and responsibilities. You are free, of course, to use them for your own education and personal improvement. You are also free (and encouraged) to practice what you learn and to join with others, professionally or otherwise, for personal development.
With these freedoms, of course, comes your 100% responsibility for your use of this material. As conditions to its use, you agree that there are no guarantees of any kind and everything in this book should be considered experimental and thus to be used at your own risk. You further agree to hold harmless Gary Craig, emofree.com, unseentherapist.com and any contributor or related person/entity regarding this book from any liability or legal claims.
Help us maintain integrity.
You may freely use this material, but please don’t teach it. To protect the integrity of this material from dilution, it needs to be taught from one consistent source. Otherwise, it becomes distorted through multiple belief systems. Thus, no one is authorized to teach it, or use it in any commercial manner, via books, DVDs, trainings, certifications, websites or other means without the written consent of Gary Craig or his heirs or assigns. Accordingly, the terms, The Unseen Therapist™, Optimal EFT™, Official EFT™, EFT Symphony™, Stairway to Miracles™ and others are legally trademarked so that no one may teach it under these, or confusingly similar, names. Again, you may freely use it, share it and practice it... but please leave the teaching to us.
No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the author, except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.