- The Unseen Therapist
- Meet The Unseen Therapist
- NewThink: #1 through #3
- A Peek at the Possibilities
- Intro: A Peek at the Possibilities
- Isabel Vagos
- Sheri Baker 1
- Sheri Baker 2
- Gabriëlle Rutten, MD
- Dr. Isabel Reis
- Claudia Logan, RN
- Gabriele Rother
- Taye Bela Corby
- Diane von der Weid
- Armelle Moneger
- Patricia Huyn Van Phuong
- Robert Rother
- Alain von der Weid
- Helen Blom
- Joanna Czaijkowska
- Jacqui Halstead
- Bianca von Heiroth
- Linda Carr
- Kay Christopher
- Diane Roy
- NewThink: #4 through #7
- NewThink #4: We Must Finally Listen to What Science Has Been Telling us For Decades
- Basic Science: Our Senses Deceive us. The World is NOT how it Appears!
- Quantum Physics: The Advanced Science That Destroys Every Belief We Have!
- All Of Our Beliefs Are Open To Question
- NewThink #5: We Must Also Listen to the Volumes of Spiritual Evidence
- My Visit With the Divine!
- Oneness and Other Features of this Unspeakable Grandeur
- The Spiritual Experiences of Others
- NewThink #6: The Unseen Therapist is Ultimately the Only True Healer
- Message From The Unseen Therapist to You
- NewThink #7: We have Only One Challenge
- The Personal Peace Procedure
- Where to From Here?
The Unseen Therapist
A Peek at the Possibilities
Linda Carr’s “Frozen life” Turns to a “Bliss Capsule” PLUS Big Heart Rate (Pulse) Improvement.
As you know, for a number of years I have been greatly challenged emotionally and frozen in my life. I was terrified that me and my life would never ‘get happy’ again. Through my exposure to your webinars and frequent daily use of The Unseen Therapist for myself and others I am ‘getting happy’ again. As I’ve said to you and on the last webinar, I feel encapsulated in bliss. AND these last 4 days since the webinar I have also had these cranky periods... anger, impatience, frustration... I am finding my way back to bliss every time. I use my practice frequently and I keep watching the webinar replays. It really ‘blisses’ me up.
Something I have not yet told you... when I’m really on the bliss roll I am oblivious to time... to regular eating... I need/want less sleep... all my senses are heightened, big time. I walk along feeling the breeze on my face and it feels rapturous. The summer smells are intoxicating, the blue of the sky... then I look at the clock and it’s like 4 hours later than the last time I looked. I feel this seamless flow Even on days when I have appointments, all time related details are a flow. It feels amazing.
PS: And remember we talked about my improved heart rate. Well, my resting pulse is now around 60 instead of high 70’s… gentle and soft… feels great. And while running it is also lower by 15 to 20 beats per minute. This seems to be a side effect of practicing with The Unseen Therapist daily. I have done nothing intentionally to create this change; it just changed.