- The Unseen Therapist
- Meet The Unseen Therapist
- NewThink: #1 through #3
- A Peek at the Possibilities
- Intro: A Peek at the Possibilities
- Isabel Vagos
- Sheri Baker 1
- Sheri Baker 2
- Gabriëlle Rutten, MD
- Dr. Isabel Reis
- Claudia Logan, RN
- Gabriele Rother
- Taye Bela Corby
- Diane von der Weid
- Armelle Moneger
- Patricia Huyn Van Phuong
- Robert Rother
- Alain von der Weid
- Helen Blom
- Joanna Czaijkowska
- Jacqui Halstead
- Bianca von Heiroth
- Linda Carr
- Kay Christopher
- Diane Roy
- NewThink: #4 through #7
- NewThink #4: We Must Finally Listen to What Science Has Been Telling us For Decades
- Basic Science: Our Senses Deceive us. The World is NOT how it Appears!
- Quantum Physics: The Advanced Science That Destroys Every Belief We Have!
- All Of Our Beliefs Are Open To Question
- NewThink #5: We Must Also Listen to the Volumes of Spiritual Evidence
- My Visit With the Divine!
- Oneness and Other Features of this Unspeakable Grandeur
- The Spiritual Experiences of Others
- NewThink #6: The Unseen Therapist is Ultimately the Only True Healer
- Message From The Unseen Therapist to You
- NewThink #7: We have Only One Challenge
- The Personal Peace Procedure
A Peek at the Possibilities
Armelle Moneger: Prostate Problems Vastly Improved for her Companion, Patrick
Patrick, my companion, has had prostatitis for about 5 years. To begin with, once a year, the level of PSA (Prostatic Specific Antigen), the urine flow, the emptying of the bladder, has been checked. The size of the prostate was also determined by ultrasound.
For the last two years this check has taken place every 6 months. The urinary flow has been irregular and the bladder not completely empty. A year and a half ago surgery was recommended. Patrick is unwilling to undergo the operation because of incontinence problems that frequently can be the consequence. However, at this stage, we believed it had become impossible to delay the surgery.
Yesterday, during our group session, I put Patrick’s problem on the top of my list for The Unseen Therapist’s help.
Today I accompanied Patrick to his regular visit. The doctor was surprised by the results: the PSA level was correct, the urine flow was good, the prostate was smaller and the bladder was practically empty.
Note from Gary:
Several months later, the prostrate issues showed signs of re-surfacing. This does NOT mean that The Unseen Therapist “didn’t work.” Rather, it means there is more to do.