- The Unseen Therapist
- Meet The Unseen Therapist
- NewThink: #1 through #3
- A Peek at the Possibilities
- Intro: A Peek at the Possibilities
- Isabel Vagos
- Sheri Baker 1
- Sheri Baker 2
- Gabriëlle Rutten, MD
- Dr. Isabel Reis
- Claudia Logan, RN
- Gabriele Rother
- Taye Bela Corby
- Diane von der Weid
- Armelle Moneger
- Patricia Huyn Van Phuong
- Robert Rother
- Alain von der Weid
- Helen Blom
- Joanna Czaijkowska
- Jacqui Halstead
- Bianca von Heiroth
- Linda Carr
- Kay Christopher
- Diane Roy
- NewThink: #4 through #7
- NewThink #4: We Must Finally Listen to What Science Has Been Telling us For Decades
- Basic Science: Our Senses Deceive us. The World is NOT how it Appears!
- Quantum Physics: The Advanced Science That Destroys Every Belief We Have!
- All Of Our Beliefs Are Open To Question
- NewThink #5: We Must Also Listen to the Volumes of Spiritual Evidence
- My Visit With the Divine!
- Oneness and Other Features of this Unspeakable Grandeur
- The Spiritual Experiences of Others
- NewThink #6: The Unseen Therapist is Ultimately the Only True Healer
- Message From The Unseen Therapist to You
- NewThink #7: We have Only One Challenge
- The Personal Peace Procedure
The Unseen Therapist
A Peek at the Possibilities
Robert Avoids Kidney Dialysis.
I lost my right kidney some 6 years ago due to a removal of a tumor the size of a child’s head.
Unfortunately, my remaining left kidney never worked properly, even since childhood, and its ability to clean my blood deteriorated more and more. About 2 years ago the deterioration approached serious levels and my kidney specialist told me to anticipate dialysis.
According to my doctors, it might be possible to slow down that deterioration but I would not be able to return into a healthy state. In short, it was downhill from there. I decided to take over the full responsibility for my health, left the path of established medicine and started my work with The Unseen Therapist.
During this process a feeling of absolute trust occurred between me and The Unseen Therapist and, within days, doors started to open providing me with the right information showing me a path into new health.
In essence, I received a whole toolbox of ‘recipes’ for my condition and these led to dramatic improvements.
For example, I started with a blood cleaning value of 2.0 (Creatinine Clearance). This is the level of kidney failure where one must consider dialysis severe. Within 6 weeks the values started to improve to 1.34 (Crea) which was a better result than I had ever had, even before my kidney removal (when my Crea value was 1.43!).
Thank you Unseen Therapist! – Thank you Gary!