- The Stairway To Miracles
- "Impossible" Healings
- Kathleen Quinlan's "Impossible" Lucid Dream Experience
- Dan Paul's "Impossible" relief for asthma and many other ailments.
- Russell Byrne Witnesses "Impossible" Peace in the Prison
- Kathleen Lowndes Uses The Unseen Therapist For "Impossible" Recoveries
- Gabrielle Rutten, MD's "impossible" Optimal EFT result with her students
- Helle's Decades Long Unforgiveness Issue Suddenly Crumbled
- Rita Lee has "Impossible" Hearing Recovery
- Elaine Leggett's "Impossible" Therapy Session
- Ellen Langen had an "Impossible" emotional healing
- Rita Lee has "impossible" vision recovery
- Camille's "impossible" neck recovery
- A kidney stone miracle
- The Unseen Therapist brings Sue Wilson a "State of Grace"
- Chelsey no longer craves alcohol
- Francoise's "impossible" jaw pain -- all gone in 5 minutes
- Michel's Hematoma Vanished Overnight - "Impossible?"
- A remedy for Diane's "Impossible" thin-walled blood veins
- Questions and Answers
- What about animals?
- The Unseen Therapist and Lyme Disease
- Gary Gives Advanced Pointers To Paul Smith For ALS
- Can The Unseen Therapist Help With Sciatica?
- Kevin MacNeil asks about blood pressure
- Can you explain illnesses in infants, children and animals?
- EFT to attract a spouse?
- Should a cancer patient read The Unseen Therapist book?
- The Unseen Therapist and a balding issue
- Are there deeper levels to address?
- Dietland asks an advanced question about specific events
- Questions on world issues, prayer and EFT buddies
- "What if I cannot connect with the feeling within a specific event?"
- How do I approach chronic bronchitis?
- "Can I move through many specific events in a session?"
- Why do I stretch or laugh during Optimal EFT?
- An MD asks, "Why do you abandon medicine?"
- The Unseen Therapist "digs around" in a client's neck
- Did The Unseen Therapist Find Young Jules' Stuffed Rabbit?
- Anne Ryan, The Unseen Therapist And A Move Toward Abundance
- Catherine tells her horrific story to The Unseen Therapist
- The Unseen Therapist as "Oxygen"
- Anna Garcia's serious, negative results using EFT "scripts"
- The Unseen Therapist eliminates eye bleeding and more
- Astonishing results for symptoms
- Reflux: The Unseen Therapist succeeds where EFT Tapping fell short
- An MD shares his EFT journey
- Anne Ryan on The Unseen Therapist's "deeper state of peace"
- Anne Ryan deepens her skills with The Unseen Therapist
- The "impossible" knee pain that only EFT could help
- The Unseen Therapist opens two hearts - Love is my Shield"
- Did The Unseen Therapist rescue Daniela's aunt from death?
- Karen's vanishing wasp sting
- Jason flips into The Unseen Therapist's ultimate love
- Unexpected benefits from The Unseen Therapist
- My problem of being around sexually aggressive men
- 25 years of Acid Reflux vanishes
- "I'm never going to be able to do this!"
- "She's cancer free!"
- Spiritual Experiences
- Suzanne Gieseman describes her spiritual communications in a Webinar
- Jean Hutchinson's Spiritual Experience
- Kurt Brendstrup compares the human and spiritual worlds
- Catherine's Spiritual Experience
- Jan Firstenberg's "Angel" experience.
- Mireille Fruin's "Blanket full of love"
- "Seeing" the client at an earlier age.
- The Unseen Therapist - Touching the World
- #1: Understanding time is an illusion.
- #2: "Everything changed and time stood still."
- #3: "Please God, may I feel your peace?"
- #4: Cherry Wilson's spiritual experience.
- #5: Anita Muzard shares her spiritual experience
- #6: The unexplainable Spiritual Experience
- #7: Suzan Proia had two Spiritual Awakenings
- #8: My "spiritual, out of this world experience."
- #9: Lilli Bennett's spiritual experience.
- #10: Fee Berry's spiritual experience included everything.
- #11: "I thought that I was being let in on what heaven must be like."
- #12: Describing the indescribable.
- #13: Katie Gallagher's Revelation
- #14: A must read: Joan Johnson's Spiritual Awakening.
- #15: "Everything is one."
- #16: Spiritual Experiences from Poland
- #17: "I felt the touch of God that night."
- #18: To Infinity and Beyond
- #19: Diane Roy's three spiritual experiences.
- #20: " I was speechless in overwhelming awe and wonder."
- #21: "Laughing in the wind."
Questions and Answers
Are there deeper levels to address?
After reading Rachel Deitcher's email below, I Skyped with her to discuss her success with the Personal Peace Procedure from my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist. As often happens, her specific events just faded and, like magic, none of them were upsetting. Further, she could no longer find any new specific events to work on. Was she done? Or are there deeper levels to address? I answer these questions within her email below.
I've been doing the personal peace procedure quite religiously for a few days now. My problem at the moment is that I don't seem to be reacting to any of my events particularly strongly. I presume that I've dealt with some of the issues in previous episodes, but now I feel stuck in that I can't seem to find much to work on. GC COMMENT: My e-book, The Unseen Therapist is introductory in nature and is designed to give you a solid feel for the process. It cannot answer the multitude of individual questions that might arise and that's why we have advanced training at The Optimal EFT Course - Online Training From the Founder. As we discussed, there are deeper issues under the specific events you were working with and those require more sophisticated approaches.
By the way, a while ago when I first started reading about Optimal EFT, and beginning to understand that we are all one, I had about two weeks when I was really feeling love for everyone, including two woman who had made my professional career very difficult in the past, and one neighbour who I had a fight with 30 years ago when we first moved into our present home. When I happened to see them I was able to wholeheartedly smile and say hello rather than doing my best to ignore them as I had in the past.
I was amazed at the time, and still haven't succeeded in returning to that state, although I do my best to remind myself when I look at people in the street, particularly those who in the past I was critical of in one way or another, that they have hearts as I do, and they are all souls dealing with the lives they are in. It works a bit, but nothing like those two weeks I had, which I will always cherish. GC COMMENT: Others have had similar experiences after solid practice with The Unseen Therapist. There is nothing like those experiences and, indeed, they are unforgettable. Others experience the peaceful power of The Unseen Therapist more subtly over time, e.g. relationships become better, anxiety reduces, decisions improve and physical ailments begin to subside. There are many differences in how these results manifest themselves and no way to precisely predict their effects on you.
Thanks for everything
NEED MORE HELP?
Read my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist for a solid understanding of our latest advancement, Optimal EFT.